𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
51-Parks❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

31-You Didn't❣️

3K 146 15
By Solitary_0813

You didn't........... 💞🥺

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

(A/N:- I choose low cost place for their honeymoon, because jk already told suga he can't afford expenses in the Europe. I will choose suggested places in my other ff and thank you for your suggestion. I really appreciated you guys.😊❣️)

........

Tae already knew about destination of their honeymoon at the airport jk told him before tae will see in the ticket.

Tae laugh his heart out after watching his husband sulky face and get upset like a cute baby boy, he squished his puff cheeks with his both hands and smooch multiple times to his sulky big baby.

Tae cooed at him and peck his whole face to made him happy. Jk hug him and hide his face in his crook shyly, when he heard public awed at them.

They reached safely their honeymoon destination at evening after a long flight.

They decided to rest tonight, and they will go to roam this place tomorrow morning after breakfast.

They settled in their resort room and after dinner they are resting on the bed into each other arm feeling each other warmth love.

They are staying for 1 week in the Bali famous resort. Yeah they come for  honeymoon in beautiful island of Bali.

Resort where they are staying for 1 week...

Jk caressing his wify cute bare tummy
smooching on his shoulder to nape tae feeling his soft touch humming in relaxation. hands are intertwined to
each other.

They talk about places where to go and about time table and in between they kissed so many times talking about the baby too.

.

Next Morning...

After morning routine taekook come in their unique dining area where jk order healthy breakfast for his pregy wife.

Tae's eyes shining and drooling over the delicious food, he licked his lips then look at jk with his puppy eyes.

Jk chuckled and made him sit beside him and start feeding him pancakes, fruits and healthy juice, Tae also feed him with so much difficulties, becoz he never feed anyone before.

Jk enjoying his baby care towards him he is feeling overwhelmed.

They are enjoying their breakfast and the beautifull view of the resort.

This is so delicious and yummy..... Tae said munching pancakes jk nods and peck on his lips sensually 'tasty too.' Jk husk before his lips tae giggle and look down shyly.

After breakfast they decided to roam around bali famous places in two days

They came in the dream land beach
first. It's indeed a dream land and so beautiful place. Taekook roam around the beach with intertwined hands.

Hubby I want to play in the water.... Tae whining this 100th time and jk forbidding him to go in the water.

It's not good for you baby. I can't take risk.... Jk said firmly he sulk and hug him mumbling.

Meanie, why you make me pregnant? Tae whine in his crook he chuckled and pick him up in bridal style.

I didn't planned to make you pregnant baby, still i'm so much happy that you are preggo with my child..... Jk said with a wide smile tae rolled his eyes and a cute pout adoring on his lips.

Are you regretting??? Jk asked in his cracked voice a little bit, tae gasp and instantly shook his head multiple time

Why will I regret stupid bunny? This is my symbol of love, I will never think about regretting even in my dreams... Tae said huffing with an angry pout he nods his head and kiss his pout away.

You want to play in the water.... Jk ask he nods his head excitedly.

Jk take him in the water but he didn't leave him in the water still holding him in his arm like a koala.

Tae flashing water on him and here there in the water giggling jk heart wanting to burst because of this much cuteness.

...... Time skip 2 days.

In two days Taekook roam almost all the place of Bali like beaches, ascent temples, woods and monuments of Bali.

They also enjoyed different types of local foods and wear their traditional dresses

Imagine taekook...

Today is third day in bali jk suggest to take some rest for the day and he will take him for dinner at the evening. He agree with him because he is so tired.

Dinner time....

(Am I skipping too much???)

Taekook reached in their destination. Jk stop him and blind fold him with a red clothe rope.

Tae hold Jk's hand nervously 'hubby.' He whispered 'just a moment baby I will soon remove this.' Jk mumble in his ear and place a soft kiss he nods his head holding his hands.

Let me lead you on the way.... Jk said holding his waist, and hand, he smile nodding his head softly.

Soon they reached on the destination jk remove his blind fold clothe and ask tae open his eyes.

Tae nodded and open his eyes, he rub his eyes and adjusting his view. First he saw a beautiful heart decorated on the wooden floor with lots of candle and in some distance they prepared a candle dinner neatly and beautifully. Over all view looking so pretty.

Like this....

Jk looking at him nervously, anxious too what if he didn't liked anything.

D..id you like it.... Jk shuttered a little bit he look at him his eyes shining in tears jk heart clench and his confident broke because of his moist eyes.

I'm so..... cut off

Dare to complete I will throw you in this water in a snap.... Tae growled he blink his eyes confusedly tae chuckle and kiss him, instantly kiss him back.

It's so pretty and cute, I really love this thank you so much.... Tae said pulling away from kiss and peck on his cheeks and on nose.

Jk puker his lips he giggle and peck on his lips multiple times, lastly jk start kissing him softly.

Let's fill your tummy and ours baby... Jk said he nods while giggling and they made ways towards the table.

Also baby's dada..... Tae said giggling in his arm he chuckled heartily and nodded his head with a wide smile. He feels overwhelmed in his heart when he mention him as baby's dada.

Jk made him sat on the chair carefully and he himself sat infront chair. Tae looking at the all food amusingly with his wide and curious big doe eyes.

Tae start asking so many questions looking at the dishes since 30 minutes and jk telling him everything about it every details and these are traditional food of the Bali. Tae amused and coo at his husband knowledge about food.

Now, baby stop talking and have your meal.... Jk said patting on his cheeks he pout 'but it look so beautiful how can I eat these dishes.' Tae mumbled cupping his cheeks jk chuckled at him

Aren't you hungry baby??? Jk asked raising his an eyebrow he look at him

So much hungry.... Tae said fiddling with his hem he nods his head.

Let me feed my baby....... Jk said he shook his head, made jk confused.

Why??? Whispered 'I don't want to destroy this.' Tae whine he nods and scratches his eyebrows to his thumb.

'So, this is called mood swings.' Jk thought with a tight lips smile. Tae look at him with his glossy eyes.

Jk sigh and made a cold face 'don't complaint about it later.' Jk said and
he made him sat on his lap, forcefully feed him he ate also cried so much mumbling 'meanie hubby.'

Jk pecking on his forehead, cheeks and his red cute nose saying sorries while feeding him. He huffed and focus on his meal with a pout.

...... After dinner.

Both sitting on the sofa in each other arm looking in the sky and ocean...

A waiter came and keep a tray on the table, which covered with a red clothe he bowed to them and walk away with a soft smile, taekook smile back saying thank you.

What is this hyungie?? Tae ask cutely tilting his head left and right a little bit, he peck on his lips.

I wanted to do this, way before long time ago, but for some circumstances  stopped me for doing this....... Jk said
he look at him confusedly, fiddling with his shirt button.

I will tell you everything but not now. Just enjoy the moment with me..... Jk said he nods his head composing his urge to know about everything right now, still he slide it just for now.

Remove it..... Jk whispered before his lips holding him in his arm dearly he nods his head and slowly remove the clothe.

His breath hitch seeing the same ring which he saw in the locker, the tray decorated beautifully with roses. He bite his lips and start nibbling it. Tears gush in his eyes and a stubborn tear slide on his rosy cheeks.

Jk caressing his back and both staring at the ring with their teary eyes with so much emotion. They wait for this moment and saw many dreams now its going to be true.

'Really' tae thought tears dripping continuously from his eyes. Jk hug him while mumbling sweet words to made him calm.

Jk made him sat on the sofa comfortably and he kneel down and hold his both hands in his hand. He peck on his both knuckles. Jk look at the ring again.

(This is the same ring which tae saw already in the jk's locker and also shopkeeper told about it you can check previous chapter maybe 29)

Jk took the ring in his hand and look at his beautiful wife who already looking at him with his puppy teary eyes.

He chuckled and peck on his eyes and wipe his tears from his whole face.

Sorry for making you cry everyday, every hour, every minutes and every second.... Jk said pecking on his nose, he shook his head hiccuping.

Sorry for hurting you every moment Sweet..... Jk said peck on his lips with a small smile glossy eyes.

He shook his head mumbling with twinkling eyes.

You didn't...... Tae said quivering in hiccups, Jk cupped his face caresses
his rosy cheeks with his thumb softly.

You didn't hurt me...... Tae said and kiss him, snake his arm on his neck over his shoulder and pull him closer while kissing him passionately.

Jk hold him protectively and let him take the lead, do what he wanted to do with him.

.

To be continue........

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe.... 💜💚

THANK YOU..... ❤️

*Untold feelings*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 623 18
is he a bad boy or is he a good boy ?? One of the biggest question with no answer ( I am not good at writing description so don't judge the story by...
3.1K 104 13
A Story between, strict CEO Jeon Jungkook and a carefree Kim Taehyung. Let's see how they get tie with each other by a contract marriage. Ok, I'...
30.8K 667 40
A fan fiction of taekook which I'll give many smuts top jungkook and power bottom taehyung! Jungkook is the professor and taehyung is the student By...
522 130 49
Take a ride with Iris on this beautiful journey, where she learns to live with her past, an hopefully discovers secrets that help her find who she t...