Hells Queen

By anxiety_omfg

Lilith was about to die when the Devil saved her. But that one decision meant the worlds were no longer in ba... More

welcome
aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue

twelve

57 2 0
By anxiety_omfg

 As lights start to steam into Lucifer's room, I turn over, hiding my face into my husbands' chest. "Morning darling," he whispers, kissing my nose.

"Morning," I mumble.

"I love you, Lilith," he mumbles, bringing me closer to his body, when I feel a large poke hit the bottom of my thigh.

"I love you too, Lucifer," taking my hand from his chest and moving down until my fingers slide into his underwear wrapping around his length.

Hearing his breath catch, Lucifer groans as my nails drag down his length in a slow pump. "Darling," he groans, his hips bucking into my hand, trying for any friction.

"Yes?" I sing, a large smile taking over my lips.

Starting a fast rhythm, he groans my name, my thighs squeezing together. As I continue to pump, I move the blankets off of us, slithering down his body. Dropping kisses down his stomach, I finally make it underwear. Taking them down to his ankles, my lips wrap around his length.

"Fuck, Lilith," he groans, his hips buckling up, making me gag. Controlling my breathing, I continue bobbing my head up and down, my nails digging into his thighs. As I felt his dick start twitching, I felt myself start to pulse.

Lifting my mouth from his dick, I take a deep breath, when I start to trail up his abdomen, Lucifer takes my hair, pulling me back down. "You started it Lilith, and you are going to finish it," he growls.

A shiver runs down my spine at the tone in his voice, I've seen Lucifer take charge but never like this. Nodding my head, I take his dick in my mouth once again. Grabbing my hair, he caresses my temple, showering me with whispers of encouragement as I keep going. Feeling his dick start to twitch, I continue my steady rhythm.

Seconds later, I feel the hot shot of him in my mouth, making a face at the saltiness. I swallow it fast. Moving up his body, I place my hands on either side of his shoulders, leaning down for a kiss. "Darling," he mumbles, bringing me to lay down on his chest.

"Yes?" I ask, while kissing across his chest.

"I'm sorry for yesterday," he replies. "I've never had anyone that needed or cared where I was."

Crossing my arms against his chest, I stare at his tilted head, "it's okay, and I don't always need to know where you are. I just want to know when you decide to go somewhere dangerous."

"Will do darling," he tells me, moving his legs so I slide towards his lips. Giving him a peck, rolling off of him, getting off the bed.

"If you want me to stay in your room all the time, I need to bring some clothes over," I tell him.

"Lilith, just move in here, bring everything over," he pleads with me, getting off the bed, taking my hand.

"Lucifer, do you think it's too fast?" I ask him.

"What's too fast?" he asks, worried and confusion on his features.

"Us. I've been here not even three weeks," I whisper. "I don't want it to be too fast, and then you regret being with me, more than just marrying me. That was protocol, but we are falling in love and I don't want you to regret it."

As my head starts falling to the ground, he places his large hands on either of my cheeks, raising my face to look at his. "I will never regret loving you Lilith. I am afraid that you will regret staying here with me. I am the devil through and through, I've done horrible things and will continue to do them, it's in my nature. I don't want to pull you into that."

"Pull me into it, I'm here for it all, baby," I whisper, brushing my lips against his. "I love you, my husband."

"I love you, wife," he tells me, his lips locking against mine once more. "And I didn't get to please you earlier."

"It's fine," I tell him, starting to pull back as he keeps me flushed against him.

"Lilith," looking up at his eyes, I see them now a dark red. "Strip."

Shivering at the dominance rolling off of him, he lets me go, stepping back, I hold his stare. Stripping from my bottoms, I pull my shirt over my head, now standing in my undergarments. "All the way."

Unclasping my bra, I let my panties pull as my ankles, before stepping out of them. My eyes reach his dark ones, once more. Stepping forward, I yelp when he picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder. Seconds later, I'm thrown on his bed, bouncing for a couple seconds before he holds me down on the mattress.

"Tell me to stop," he tells me, placing sloppy kisses along my jawline.

"No," I whisper back, whimpering when he bites my neck. "Please don't stop."

"We need a safe word, darling," he tells me, coming up to face me, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Garden," I replied.

"Garden. Ok, Darling," he confirms. Kissing my lips, he starts going down my neck, sucking everywhere his lips meet. "Everyone is going to know you are mine," he mutters in my neck. Groaning at his marking lips, my back arches at the pain and pleasure.

Marking down my body, his hands land on my hips, holding me down as his lips kiss my clit. As his fingers dig into my hips, I hiss at the pain. Looking down, I gasp when I see his eyes are bright red now. Holding my gaze, his tongue flicks out, flitting down my clit.

Taking one hand from my waist, his fingers slowly trail up my thigh until two fingers plunge into my pussy. Lucifer's gaze finally leaves mine as his entire face goes between my thighs. Grabbing at his hair, I try to push my hips up as his one hand keeps them down.

"Fuck," I moan as I feel a knot start to form, wanting release.

Plunging another finger into his rhythm, Lucifer lifts his head, looking me in the eye once again. "What's with that facing darling?" he teases, licking his lips as my eyes start to close from his motions.

"Lucifer," I beg, I don't even know what I'm begging for as my hips try to move with his fingers.

"Cum," he demands, finally releasing his hand from my hips, his tongue flicking against my bud as his fingers start to curl. Seconds later, my back arches as I release on him, "fuck Lucifer!"

Continuing his motions, he plays out my release, keeping it going for a couple seconds longer before slowly backing off of me. Laying there in a panting mess, I slowly cover myself with the blanket as Lucifer disappears into the bathroom. Hearing the water run, I cuddle into the bed, turning my side to look towards the bathroom.

Coming out of the bathroom, he smiles at me, "come on darling, let's get you cleaned up."

"I don't wanna move," I mumble.

"You gotta get cleaned up," he tells me. Coming over, he takes the blanket off of me. "Let's go, darling."

Nodding my head, I jump off the bed when my legs start shivering. "Fuck."

"Looks like I did a good job," he smirks, taking my hand and helping me up.

"You did a fine job," I mutter, walking to the bathroom.

Feeling him move my hair, my eyes close for a second when his breath trails down my neck, "well, you did a great job, my darling."

...

"I want you to start training today," Lucifer tells me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Mmmmm, I feel like we should actually just stay in bed for the rest of the day," I whisper, trying to dig further into his arms.

"Darling, you have to learn how to control your powers so you don't have another outburst," he tells me, kissing my hair. "I have to say that you do have a lot of control, but I also want you to think about hand to hand training."

"Mmmmhm," I groan, my eyes closing once again. "But babbyyyyy," I whine.

I gasp when Lucifer flips us over, my back crashing into the mattress, as he holds my hands above my head. "Darling, I can't stay in bed all day."

"But babyyyy," I repeat, giving him my best puppy dog eyes, pouting my lip further out.

"Nope, nope, we need to get up," he tells me, peppering kisses all over my face. "Let's take a shower and then we can start your training."

"Why would we shower before heading to workout?" I question, moving my arms around his neck, trying to pull him closer.

Dropping on top of me, I groan as my lungs try to breathe under his weight. "That's a good point," he tells me.

"Get off," I groan, trying to push him off, but failing. Rolling off of me, he grabs my arm, pulling me towards the edge of the bed. Grabbing my waist, he pulls me off the bed, against his chest.

"Lilith," he whispers in my ear, his teeth grazing my ear. Shivering at the feeling, I pull my face back to look into his hazel eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too, Lucifer," I smile. "But apparently we need to go train," I whisper, pushing off his chest and moving towards the bathroom.

"Don't tease," he tells me, as I hear his footsteps following.

"I'm walking away," I called back, heading into the closet and pulling on some sweats.

"You were naked," he tells me, reaching over my head to pull down a hoodie.

"You made me naked," I retort. "So actually, you really just made me tease you." Grabbing one of his large shirts, I pull it over my head, laughing as it falls over my thighs. "Now let's go do this stupid training."

"After you M'Lady," Lucifer smirks, opening our bedroom door. Laughing at his comment, I walk through the bedroom door, taking his hand and walking down the hall. Walking hand in hand, I knock on the office door next to Lucifers. Hearing a come in, I open the door, Lucifer trailing behind me as we walk in.

"Your boss wants you to train me," I tell Harium, letting go of Lucifer's hand, sitting in the chair across from his desk.

Not looking up, Harium replies, "And why don't you train your own wife?"

"I am, but you are better in hand to hand combat," Lucifer shrugs, sitting at the edge of the desk.

Looking up from the book on his desk, Harium gives Lucifer a wide grin, "say it again. Or even write it down so I can go show Iz what you just said."

Rolling his eyes, Lucifer sticks his tongue out at me before turning to Harium and repeating his statement. "Happy?"

"I would be ecstatic if you went and told Iz what you just said,'' he replies, but gets up non the less.

"Not happening," Lucifer chuckles, helping me out of the small seat. Following both demons out of the office, we head down the hall into the large gym room that Lucifer showed me earlier, claiming it was part of his "modern" area in the castle. "Lilith needs to learn how to fight with her powers and hand-to-hand. So we are gonna test her at both," my husband states, dropping down a mat on the floor.

"At the same time!?" I question, watching as Harium pulls on a weird looking robe from a hook. "And what the fuck is that?"

"Yes at the same time," my husband replies, "and that is so you don't burn Harium. We used it when I first started getting stronger."

"Okay," I mumble, standing at the edge of the mat.

Coming over to me, Lucifer leans down his lips close to my ear, "tell me if it's too much and we will stop. I want to push you but I don't want you to get so overwhelmed something will happen." Nodding my head, he smiles and gives me a peck on my lips, which earns us a cleared throat from the other side of the mat.

"So what are you-" before I could finish my sentence, Harium came running at me, a fist ramming into my shoulder, my body stumbling back as I tried to catch my footing. "Hey! I wasn't ready."

"You need to be able to feel something coming at you, it will become second nature after a couple sessions," Harium shrugs. "You should be happy that it was just your shoulder."

Fucking happy!? I should be happy that he just hit my fucking shoulder, feeling my shoulder throb, anger starts to rise in me. Stepping forward, I throw my hand in his direction, jaw tightening as he ducks from my bunch.

"Faster," he states.

Stepping forward, I throw another punch, this time aiming lower, my knuckles striking his shoulder, a smile on his face as he straightens back up. "Good."

Feeling a heat coming from my right, I look over to see a flame inches from my face, throwing my hands up, it hits my skin, sizzling before disappearing into nothing. "What the fuck was that?!" I scream at my husband, who continues to stand there looking at me.

"The other half of your training," he tells me, shrugging his shoulders.

Facing towards Harium again, I groan when I see his fists coming towards me again, stepping back. He misses by inches, but within seconds a sharp pain hits my left rib cage as his other fist rams into me.

Anger rips through my body, my eyes flooding with coolness as I shoot my hand out, fire raising in my palm before flying at Harium. The flame hitting the robe and disappearing. Shuffling forward, my arm throws itself at his jaw, his head falling back at the impact. A smirk lifting on my lips as I step back.

Watching Lucifer from the corner of my eye, I move out of the way as another flame comes flying towards my flame. Grabbing the flame with my right hand, I let it balance in my palm, focusing, I watch as it starts growing.

Flicking it to my left hand, it continues to grow, a twin flame now flicking in both of my palms. Widening my stance, I look at the two men, who stand there watching me. Flicking my wrist, each flames head to either men, within seconds it crashes against both of their chest.

"Tha-t went fas-faster than I meant," I stutter out, looking in shock as both men stare at me.

"Lilith, I want you to try something while you are like this," Lucifer tells me, "hold your hands like mine."

Placing my elbows into my sides, I lift my palms to face towards the sky. "Turn in a circle twice." I can feel the confusion on my face as I stare at him, I'm not a fucking mary-go-round. "Trust me." Nodding my head at him, I relax my features and start my first turn.

Widening into my second turn, my eyes go wide as my feet lift on their own, my body floating a couple inches off the ground as my entire body starts to hum. My body continues to turn in a slow motion as flames start to dance down my skin. "What the hell is happening?!"

"You're using a new technique, it took me ages to figure it out," Lucifer mumbles, his eyes shining with pride as he stares at me, my body finally starts turning, still inches from the mat.

"I feel cold," I tell them, my eyes looking up at my body, the glow of a flame around my body. "I feel really cold."

"You might be using too much energy, try to focus on coming down to the floor," Harium tells me. "Just look at the ground and wish to be on it."

Looking down towards the blue mat, I feel my body rushing towards it, the hard impact on my heels making me fall back. Hissing at my butt falls onto the mat, I glare as the two men start to laugh.

Coming over, Lucifer reaches out his hands, taking them, he pulls me into his embrace. "I'm so proud of you, next time it seems we really just need to work on your landing."

Pulling back, I whack his chest.

"You did really well Lilith," Harium tells me, offering a small smile.

"Thank you," I replied, smiling in return.

"Oh so you can take his compliment," Lucifer clutches his heart, faking sadness.

"You were mean to me," I told him. "Can we go eat? I'm hungry."

"Of course, Darling." Following the Devil and his right hand man out of their gym, I grin to myself. I learned something new, I feel new, there is something a little different after that show. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.5K 19
Second book of my book 'deal'! (Read it before reading this one or it wouldn't make sense) Lucifer and Alastor become one. Bound by marriage. Their...
744K 35.9K 23
"I want a queen to rule by my side." Azazel looked at me like he couldn't believe I was the ruler of Hell. "... My lord, you have ruled alone for tho...
42.2K 1.5K 24
This is a story about the Vampire Queen. Vampires have hidden underground for a century, and Lilith became queen. She is feared by all of them, for...
Black Sheep By Golden

General Fiction

436K 20.9K 66
Y/N gets more than she bargained for when getting to know the mystery creature that's been living in her shop silently for the past few years. She ne...