Hells Queen

By anxiety_omfg

Lilith was about to die when the Devil saved her. But that one decision meant the worlds were no longer in ba... More

aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
eighteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue

welcome

167 3 0
By anxiety_omfg

Lilith has to marry the devil.

She should be more scared, she shouldn't feel this safe around the devil and his demons. Especially not when a hooded figure wants to kill both her and the devil. 

Hello, lovely people (if you aren't a lovely person, don't worry I'm not. the loveliest either). I hope you enjoy this story, please comment and vote, but with that be NICE. Like seriously, I don't want to read disgusting comments, it's just going to discourage me. 

Trigger Warnings

physical abuse

mental abuse

anxiety attacks/PTSD

blood and gore

SMUT

there will NOT be any warnings, this is your ONE warning

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 507 27
After being used as a sacrifice to appease the mother of demons Lilith by becoming her bride. Evelynn finds herself in a whole new world literally. a...
539 6 47
Lilith just wants to have fun, who doesn't? Problem is her idea of fun isn't what most would consider normal. So after traveling the world being hers...
42.2K 1.5K 24
This is a story about the Vampire Queen. Vampires have hidden underground for a century, and Lilith became queen. She is feared by all of them, for...
297K 10.5K 29
🔞🔞 Tw:: abuse / violence / sexual themes / gore It's tradition for a Fae to marry a demon if peace between the realms is to continue. The fairy...