Carnage (Vol.1)

By SkylerLucilfer

A virus causing people to become violent corpses with the instinctual need to tear apart flesh and devour peo... More

Info
Chapter One : Fiendish Sheild
Chapter Two : Apathy
Chapter Three : Repulsive Filth
Chapter Four : The Inevitable
Chapter Six : Band-Aid
Chapter Seven : To Covet, To Die
Chapter Eight : All Your Tears
Chapter Nine : Enemy or Friend
Chapter Ten : Divided Group
Chapter Eleven : Benefits
Chapter Twelve : Calming Effect
Chapter Thirteen : Already Yours
Chapter Fourteen : Good Enough
Chapter Fifteen : Facility
Chapter Sixteen : Sedatives
Chapter Seventeen : Pheromone Effect
Chapter Eighteen : Cherry Flavor
Chapter Nineteen : Aches
Chapter Twenty : Secrets
Chapter Twenty One : Predator
Chapter Twenty-Two : Survivor
Chapter Twenty-Three : Keep You From Me
Chapter Twenty-Four : Fleeting

Chapter Five : All Mine

776 26 5
By SkylerLucilfer

They managed to find a car and a gas station wasn't too far away either. Megumi grabbed as many gas cans as he could, making sure to fill the car up before driving. He had to hot-wire but it wasn't too difficult and they did run into some of the dead but it wasn't too much of a struggle to be rid of those ones.

"I... didn't want to upset... Megumi." Sukuna says after the silence becomes too oppressing. Megumi had never raised his voice at him before. He's aware the situation was intense and happening far too fast, it was overwhelmingly stressful and instincts were clashing. He thought he was doing the right thing to keep Megumi safer and Sukuna is incapable of understanding why Megumi would care for that animal.

     Sukuna has never cared for anything. Arguably, he's beginning to consider that Megumi might be the first thing–no, not thing, but the first person that Sukuna has shown signs of caring for. All Sukuna thought about in that moment was Megumi's safety. To get the pretty boy as far away from those moving corpses as possible so that he didn't die and becoming one of the infected.

    "I do not care... for things weaker than me. Useless. Pathetic beings. I... want to destroy what is weak in my eyes." Sukuna explains so that Megumi could understand him better. Megumi still doesn't say anything, contemplating how to respond but Sukuna mistakes it for Megumi purposely ignoring him out of spite. Sukuna swallows thickly, reminded of the isolation in the asylum.

    Only twice was he allowed socialization. Years apart, these two times. The second was when he met another patient, a suicidal boy named Choso who was around the same age as him. Choso is the one who did Sukuna's tattoos and they both were severely punished. Choso had told Sukuna that his brother snuck the kit in so Choso could practice on the silicon skin that his brother also snuck in but Choso was confident he was ready for the real thing.

    That was so long ago, Sukuna had forgotten all about it until right this moment. That's when the isolation became permanent for him. His mother never visited and none of the personnel spoke or acknowledged him when he spoke. As if he didn't exist. Just an unfixable, unwanted child abandoned by its mother who claimed him to be unlovable.

     "I did not want Megumi to... to get hurt." Sukuna struggles, becoming more anxious by the second. Megumi frowns, glancing at Sukuna beside him.

     "I know that–"

      "Don't... don't ignore me. Don't hate me for not... for not understanding you." Sukuna clenches his jaw, furious with himself for lacking so much when it comes to Megumi's needs. Expressing his thoughts is so grueling, at one point he had accepted he wouldn't get a response so he stopped trying.

    Megumi slows the car down on the side of the near empty road. He grabs the front of Sukuna's shirt, pulling the uneasy alpha towards him.

     His lips brush against Sukuna's, deepening the kiss to further make his point. Sukuna grabs Megumi's upper arm, pulling him closer. Bonds are complex and this undefinable relationship is not one Sukuna is willing to surrender. Megumi is his, they are going to survive together and he's not willing to let Megumi go without a fight.

     When they finally part, Megumi has a flush on his cheeks and his lips are slightly swollen. Sukuna's gaze darkens, arousal causing his cock to harden. He wants, wants, wants and there's a voice in the back of his head that is urging him to do things he never thought of before.

     "People fight, it's normal. Sort of. I hope." Megumi grins, and Sukuna cups Megumi's face, kissing him impatiently once more. Megumi whimpers, reciprocating the affection while his hands unbutton his jeans. He only parts from Sukuna briefly to tug his pants off of him.

      "Megumi, need you. I need you." Sukuna growls, leaning over and adjusting Megumi's seat so it lays completely back. Megumi yelps, startled by Sukuna's brazen behavior. Sukuna hovers over Megumi, kissing him hungrily as he adjusts his own pants.

    Megumi slides his hand into his underwear that has become damp from his arousal. Megumi dips his slender fingers into his wet pussy, fingering himself exactly how he likes while his palm brushes against his sensitive clit.

     Sukuna devours Megumi's whimpers, becoming more feral at how lovely Megumi is. If Megumi was in the asylum and they tried to separate them, Sukuna would have mercilessly killed every single one of those bastards. Megumi is perfection, valiant and intelligent. He's patient with Sukuna and so sweet. Literally, he tastes sweet and Sukuna had no idea kissing could be this wonderful.

     No, it isn't kissing, it's Megumi who makes it wonderful, Sukuna has determined.

      Sukuna breaks their kiss to allow Megumi to breathe, a string of saliva connecting before it breaks. "Kuna, please, be rough with me." Megumi whimpers as Sukuna slides his hands under Megumi's shirt, pausing when Megumi hisses from his bruised side being touched.

     "Not like those fuckers, won't hurt you." Sukuna growls, trying to restrain and give Megumi time to stretch his tiny cunt for Sukuna's massive cock. Megumi shakes his head, emerald eyes glossy.

      "No, I... I like it. It's different because I trust you. I want you to use your strength, to pin me down and suffocate me with it. I like that sort of thing, you could even spit in my mouth." Megumi  increases his movement, his hips grinding into his fingers as he gets closer to his release.

     Sukuna kisses Megumi's chest, admiring Megumi's body. Pale with pink nipples and a small waist perfect for Sukuna to wrap his hands around and completely capture his omega. "How will I know... if Megumi is in real pain, not the pleasure pain?"

   "If I really haa want you to mph s-stop because it hurts... I'll say shadow." Megumi figures he should have a safe word anyway. He's never been with someone as powerful as Sukuna. Megumi sensed it since they first met, his body knowing the moment he heard Sukuna speak. He's a prime alpha, the alpha of all alphas.

     Sukuna growls, nipping at Megumi's delicate throat. Megumi cries out as he cums and that sweet sound causes Sukuna to lose composure. Sukuna grips Megumi's underwear and rips it off him, spreading his omega's legs. Megumi slips his wet fingers from his hole, placing them into his mouth to taste himself.

    He rubs the tip against Megumi's hole, slowly sinking into the tight heat. Mewls of pleasure from his little omega urges him on, arms abruptly hooking under Megumi's knees and bending him completely in half. He slams the entirety of his cock inside Megumi's cunt that grips him so tightly he can't help but groan in pleasure.

    Tears stream down Megumi's face, his slicked lips parted as he struggles to breathe. Sukuna's weight is crushing him, burying into his most sensitive places and it feels so amazing Megumi might just die. The forceful stretch of his walls, the slick coating his thighs and easing the burn, the heaviness in his stomach from Sukuna being so deep inside his body. Megumi could live just for this, to feel this and be the one Sukuna desires. It would make Megumi gratified if he was the one that Sukuna wanted. The only one. No one else. It's selfish thoughts like that that only come in moments like this, when Megumi feels useful and overwhelmed with pleasure that he likes to think he's worth keeping and won't inevitably be abandoned.

    Sukuna pulls back despite Megumi's greedy hole trying to suck him back in, starting off fast and brutal with each thrust. He's unable to control his body that is eager, his instincts commanding him to claim Megumi before any other potential bastard thinks that Megumi is available.

    "Mine, mine, Megumi, all mine." Sukuna growls, nipping at the sobbing boy's jaw. His orgasm builds, his thighs trembling and the breath being continuously knocked out of him with every pound into his pussy has him dizzy.

    Fushiguro wraps his slender arms around Sukuna's neck, gripping onto his reddish pink hair tightly. The car shakes from their intense movements, filling with their pheromones. Megumi's scent glands pulse, his omegan fangs itch with the urge to bite.

    His omega whimpers, grip tightening in Sukuna's hair as his orgasm hits. Sukuna's hold on Megumi abruptly becomes painful, his hips twitching as Megumi's pussy convulses rapidly around his throbbing cock.

     "Fuck." Sukuna curses, his knot already forming despite trying to hold back. He continues to thrust into the smaller, possessively nipping at Megumi's throat. His smooth skin reddens from Sukuna's affection. Megumi's words play around in Sukuna's head and deciding to accept Megumi's decision, he bites Megumi's swollen scent gland. He can be rough, if that is what he wants. Sukuna wants to be rough anyway, but he wouldn't have done so unless Megumi allowed it.

    Megumi cries, jerking abruptly and cumming instantly. Sukuna forces his knot into Megumi, further pressing his weight down against his pretty boy.

     The omega is struggling to breathe, his vision splotching but he doesn't want Sukuna to move even an inch. He tugs Sukuna closer, kissing him gingerly as the knot continues to swell and stretch Megumi's gummy walls even further. Sukuna's seed paints Megumi's womb white, stimulating the ache inside to the point he's becoming oversensitive.

     "Open." Sukuna grips Megumi's jaw, the command in his tone has the omega whining and obeying. Sukuna dribbles spit into Megumi's mouth before roughly shutting it. Megumi looks up at the alpha through his dark, wet lashes. Sweet and submissive, deep into his headspace and waiting to be told what to do.

    "Swallow." Sukuna growls, roughly tapping Megumi's cheek.

Like an obedient boy, he swallows and as if he wasn't already driving Sukuna crazy, he says, "Thank you, Alpha." All sweet and innocent, completely different from the stone faced, stubborn brat he usually is.

Sukuna leans back, seeing his cock completely buried by this precious omega's little pussy. The stomach bulge from Sukuna's cock and cum is obscene. Megumi smiles prettily as he notices Sukuna staring, bringing his hand down and placing it over his distended stomach.

"I'm stuffed full of you, Sukuna." His voice is soft and slightly raspy from whining like a desperate slut for Sukuna's cock and Megumi wouldn't dare deny it because he's going to jump on Sukuna's cock again. Megumi loves to be stretched by massive cocks and even larger knots. Might even be a little obsessed by it.

Sukuna presses his forehead against Megumi's, placing his hand over Megumi's and pressing on his stomach. Megumi chokes on the air itself, not able to form words to tell Sukuna to stop before he's orgasming, squirting all over the both of them. At this point he's sobbing, feeling Sukuna's dick pressing down into his cervix, pained and overwhelmed with how stimulated he is.

He licks up one of Megumi's tears, pupils blown wide. "My pretty omega." Sukuna growls lowly, nuzzling against Megumi's wet cheek. His entire body trembles, his thighs quivering and his cunt swollen.

Fushiguro continues to cry, wrapping his arms around Sukuna's neck and keeping him pressed against his smaller body.

━━━━━━━━

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹

━━━━━━━━

Megumi is still flustered even as they continue on their way. It was so humiliating that he squirted like that so he got them an entirely different car. The pups had been asleep during the activity, completely forgotten about but now they're up and making noises in their cardboard box.

His cunt is still sensitive and the copious amount of cum that pooled from his abused hole when Sukuna's knot finally calmed and he was able to slip free was straight up pornographic. The car was filled with their scents and if Megumi wasn't dutifully taking his heat suppressants, he would've succumbed to his omega instincts.

"Has Megumi... been with others?" Sukuna wonders, enjoying the way Megumi can't sit comfortably after their intense fucking. It's too bad, Sukuna liked that car. It smelled just like Megumi in the best way. It was further proof that Sukuna did well satisfying his omega.

"Yeah." Megumi answers honestly but Sukuna isn't pleased with the response. Sukuna grabs Megumi's inner thigh, giving a squeeze.

"Don't like that, Megumi is mine." Sukuna hasn't had anything that was his or anyone that was on his side once his mother admitted him to the asylum. Even the books they gave because his mother wanted him to at least be educated were taken away once he finished reading them. Megumi is his person, even an unlovable thing like him should be allowed one blessing in his lifetime so why can't it be Megumi?

Megumi nibbles on his bottom lip, becoming shy from Sukuna's intensity. Luckily Fushiguro is driving so he doesn't have to make direct eye contact with him. "Um, aha, I mean, the past is the past, right? Plus, you've been with others, right?"

Sukuna's eyebrows scrunch, "No... just Megumi. Only will ever be Megumi."

"Really? Oh... right, I forgot where we met. Why–you don't have to answer but why were you there?" Megumi was so focused on getting through the day and his goals ahead that he had been neglecting what he knows already and should know more of. Sukuna wasn't just passing by, he was in a straightjacket. He was a patient there and he was abandoned in that place.

     Sukuna sighs, turning his attention back to the street with a rather indifferent expression. "Lack of feeling. No empathy. No remorse or... love. Nothing at all. Too numb... my mother saw me as unlovable. Needing to be fixed." Sukuna explains the best he can, voice rough and cold. "She put me there... to be fixed."

     "Fixed..?" Megumi tentatively questions.

      "Experiments. Shocking my brain to fix. All painful, all failures."

       "That can't be true. Your actions show that you are at least considerate of me." Megumi wouldn't get ahead of himself and say Sukuna is fond of him or anything more but Sukuna has comforted and saved him more than once in the short time they've known each other.

        "It's different with Megumi... Megumi is mine. All new and... only towards Megumi." Even he cannot understand it but that's the only way he can elucidate the situation.

        There's a moment of silence, it isn't uncomfortable either which eases Sukuna. They drive past a few of the dead and some more permanent corpses. Sukuna even sees a brown teddy bear stained with a blood splatter. What was the world like before this? Sukuna doesn't remember, he can only remember the home he grew up in for a short time before he was caged in by all white walls.

     "They have a cool stereo. Check the glove compartment for any CDs." Megumi grins, changing the subject. Sukuna opens it and hands Megumi the CDs. He goes through them as he drives, humming as his gaze flickers from the disks to the road. "The Smiths? No kidding." Megumi grins, choosing that one but making a mental note that if they come across a CD store, it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

      His hope for eventually charging his iPod just went up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.6K 26
Ichigo and His friends went go save their friend Orihime from the Espanda in Hueco Mundo. There they stumble upon a group of Hollows and another pers...
936 28 15
[Megumi Fushiguro x OC] Ayane has had a rough go of it. After spending each day solely focusing on surviving, she doesn't expect is to come face to f...
1.3K 40 6
"Nanami, I can't-" you gasped, your chest tight and racing. "I can help you," he whispered, coming closer in a rush. You were shaking your head, you...
532K 25.1K 46
[!CURRENTLY BEING ADAPTED INTO A WEBTOON!] Amongst many teens, there are people who hang in different cliques and social groups. It's no different wi...