Security Breach & SaMs Lemons

By WildChild289

(PLEASE BE OLD ENOUGH TO READ THESE) Sun & Moon Sb And SaMs stuff. (BOOK GOING ON A PAUSE) More

~ REQUESTS ON PAUSE ~
New Rules!.
~ From Bitterness To Tease ~ (2)
Evil Lunar (2) Lemon
Killcode Lemon
Evil Lunar ~Date Gone Wrong?.~
Sweetheart Eclipse
Random Weird Authors Note
Guys I Need Suggestions Please!.
BloodMoon 50/50 same
KillCode 50/50
Killcodes Gettin Wild 👀
From Cold To Hot!. ❤️‍🔥 ~ Solar~
Another Question For Y'all!. 🌙
Easily Flustered ☀️
Creatures In The Dark 😱
Crossing Wires 🫣
Message About A Bloodmoon Chapter!.
Romance At The Movies 🎥
🩸Enemies To Lovers 🩸
Those Crimson Eyes 🥀💋
☀️ ~ Evil ~ Sun ~ ☀️
Solars Dimension ✨
Bloodmoon Twins
Ruin Lost His Memories?!?
The Hot & Evil Eclipse (Again) ✨
~ BOOK GOING ON A PAUSE?!? ~

Quite The Predicament (Ruin ~SaMs)

1.3K 17 31
By WildChild289

RUIN ~ Sun & Moon Show!. Lemon!!!. (Smut.) (NOT A LIGHT SPICE!.)  ~ 
Requested By:cringe_fizzy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE~ If I typed something wrong I'm sorry I think I fixed it all~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A bomb???."
You shouted, looking down at Sun who was frantically tossing balls everywhere.
You were on top of the play structure.
You knew you wouldn't be able to climb down and make it out in time...
You watched as Moon and Sun made a run for it-
Inching closer and closer to the doors, while you crawled your way through tight spaces hoping it would be enough to cover you.

*BOOM!.*
Down went the daycare!.

Shutting your eyes, you curled up in your little space, waiting for either the end or rubble to embrace you....luckily it was the rubble...
A heavy weight fell over you, you had managed to stretch an arm out, your face barely peeking out through the madness that held you down.
You sighed with frustration.
"Of course!. I make it out in one piece...or well I think in one piece...but now I'm stuck!."
You whined rather loudly, your voice echoing, bouncing off the walls.

A voice emerged, and something about it did not sound friendly...

"Did you hear that brother?." *Voice 1~Calmer*
Another voice spoke up.
"I did!...sounds like another victim for us to torture!." *Voice 2~Chaotic*

You could see them now, they appeared to be looking around with excitement, panicking you tried to at least pull your arm back.
"Oh c'mon!."
You silently mumbled to yourself.
"Just a little bit arm...please..."

Footsteps sounded extremely close now...a foot stopped next to your hand, the first voice spoke up.
"Looks like we've found youuu~."
He sang.
The second voice emerged.
"Time to play!."

You looked up the best you could at the animatronic.
The animatronic smiled down at you, his eyes full of hunger.
Normally you would fight back but now...Now you just feel really small....
Stomping on your hand, you screamed out with agony, it felt as if your fingers were breaking but no...he was taking his sweet time with you.

"Oh, I love when they scream!. Such pleasure to our ears!."
The second voice shouted, glee in his tone.
His head nodded and the first voice spoke up.
"Yes, I-

But he was cut off by another animatronic.
"Bloodmoon what are you-
The red animatronic- Bloodmoon looked back to the other, his foot still crushing your hand.

The other robot waved a hand up in the air.
"Oh, no, no, no Bloodmoon...you can't just go around killing every thing in sight..."

Crouching down to your level, he traced a finger across the parts of your face that were exposable, standing back up, he motioned for Bloodmoon to removed his foot.
He then grabbed your arm and yanked you out!.
You immediately yanked that arm away, holding it as close as you could to your chest, the pain was starting to sting, a burning sensation swarmed throughout your body.
Your eyes slightly widened, not expecting it all to hit at once, falling to the ground, you landed on your knees.

A hand reach out towards you.
"Need some help my dear?."
He chuckled.
You hesitantly took it, in one swift movement, you were pushed into the animatronics chest.

Looking up at him, you have a an irritated and confused look as an arm was wrapped around your waist.
He looked down at you with an even more confused expression.
"What? I'm only holding you in place to help you to not fall?. I thought it was a kind gesture?. But your glaring at me for it?. Such a shame...and here I thought you might be different-
You cut him off.
"Who are you?."
A light chuckled left his mouth.
"People like to call me...Ruin...and who might you be?."
You again, hesitated in trusting this psycho.
"(Y/n)...it's (Y/n)...."

Ruin let go of you, it took you a minute to catch your balance, you looked down at your body just now processing how damaged it really was...

You frowned slightly as the 3 animatronics all spoke up.
"They're already damaged-
Voice 2 of Bloodmoon said.
"Let's just finish the job and save them from anymore misery.."
Voice 1 said.
Ruin and Bloodmoon started to bicker back and forth like children.
"We're keeping them and that's final!."
Ruin said, acting as if you were some pet or something.
Ruin held out his hand for you to take again.
"Let's get going-
He chuckled.
"There's so much I have to show you, now that you're with us!. You get to experience all the fun!."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few months had passed and oddly enough you and Ruin had become extremely close...everywhere you went he would somehow find a way to follow you, and everywhere he went you would find yourself following him as well.
It seemed like there was never a second that the two of you were to far apart from another, even Bloodmoon would make comments on how strange your relationship was becoming.

You were just friends anyways....just friends...right?.
*Are we just friends?.*
The thought popped into your head out of nowhere, you were currently walking beside Ruin, listening to him talk about another one of his thoroughly thought out schemes.
Looking down, you noticed that your hands kept lightly brushing against each others...

*Surely he wouldn't mind if I....I mean I could just say it was an accident right?.*
You mentally fought with yourself for several minutes before slowllyyy bringing your hand closer, you did it little by little, hoping he wouldn't notice-
Your fingers started to curl in between his, not enough to be holding hands just yet though...you were testing the waters....

*He doesn't seem phased yet...Or he just doesn't notice me...*
Your hand kept inching closer and closer into his....
*Still nothing?. What the heck?.*
You thought looking up at Ruin who seemed to have slight blush on his face?!?.
Your eyes widened.
*No way...*

You were about to pull away when Ruin reciprocated, his hand fully intertwining with yours.
You stared up at him (Still walking.) Feeling a rush of excitement flow through you.

Ruins face was a even brighter shade of red/pink now, but he wouldn't look directly at you still....
You stopped walking, Ruin looked at you confused.
"Did I do something wrong?."

You shook your head, not even thinking that he would worry about making you uncomfortable.
"N-no!. Actually....I just um...I just wanted you to look at me Iguess- I know that's weird and-

Ruin interrupted.
"Oh no, it's not weird at all my dear (Y/n.)...you see I've never experienced these kinds of things with anyone before...yes I have my kinks and my "Flaws."-
He said with air quotations.
"But I've never gotten this close to anybody but you...and if you hadn't noticed well-
Ruin held up his free hand showing off his claw like fingers.
"The times I have well...it's never ended well for them..."
He chuckled a bit at that last part.
Ruin took a step closer, placing his other hand on your cheek.
"I suppose I'm grateful that your not a human...you do resemble one quite a bit though...everything about your design is so...captivating..."

Ruin stops and slowly inches his face closer.
"It appears we've been harboring these feelings for s very long time...let's do something about it hm?."
Nodding.
You untwined your hands, wrapping both arms around his neck, you pulled him in for a passionate kiss.
Ruin pulled away and chuckled a bit, wrapping an arm around you, pulling you in closer.
"My, what an eager little thing hm?."
You smiled up at Ruin.
"Are you kidding me?. Look at you!. Of course I'm eager!."
You both laughed lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~~~~~
*You and Ruin are officially dating now!.*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple more months had went by and your relationship was flourishing!.
You felt like you were on cloud 9!.
But lately your romantic sessions had been getting a little...more extreme...

For instance right now you were in the middle of another intense make-out session, Ruins hand was slowly making its way to exploring your body...
His hand kept tugging at your shirt.
*Your sitting in Ruins lap*

Pushing you down to be on top, he broke the kiss.
"I've been thinking that maybe we should take our relationship a step forward...but if you don't want to we can wait a bit more..."
You stared up at Ruin processing if you were really ready for this or not.
"Ruin..."
Ruin gave a gentle kiss to your cheek.
"It's entirely up to you..."
You nodded, smiling reassuringly.
"I think we should kick it up a notch."

Smiling, You and Ruin went back to kissing, running his fingers through your hair, he slid his tongue in...exploring every inch of your mouth he pulled away, a string of saliva connected.
"If I love tasting you this much from just a kiss...imagine how much I'll love tasting the other parts..."
Your eyes went wide, your faced flushed.
Ruin chuckled.
"Oh, you've always been so adorable."

Ruin leaned in for more kisses, grinding against your body, your center specifically.
He moved the kisses, to your neck, he stopped.
"Do I have your permission to mark you?. We've never made it this far before..."
Ruin was right...you'd always stopped before it got to deep-

You nodded and Ruin began to nibble and bite all around your neck searching for the sweet spot.
You let out a light whimper, your hand subconsciously pulling Ruin closer.
You felt Ruin smile against your neck.
"Found it~."

His bites intensified on your spot- Ruin loved every tug you gave him but he wasn't quite satisfied yet...not until he heard you moan.
Biting a bit harder this time, he pulled away looking at his love bite with much joy and pride.

He would hopefully get to the moaning part later...
Ruin dragged his tongue across the spot, up to your cheek causing you to gasp in surprise.
He chuckled once more.
"I promise not to get to kinky, but I do love seeing your reactions to...the unexpected..."

*SKIP TO WHERE YALLS CLOTHES ARE OFF!.*
Your body was now covered in love bites, Your body felt sticky and you guys hadn't even done anything that major yet...

Ruin placed his member in front of your lips.
"I've been pleasuring you...would you like to pleasure me now? After all if we're going to go this far, we might as well do everything right?."
You smiled up at Ruin, your mouth gaping a bit at registering his size.
You slowly placed your mouth over his member, swirling your tongue around it, Ruin moaned.

Placing a hand on the top of your head, he gripped your hair harder with every suck and lick you gave.
Ruins voice was nearly trembling now.
"M-m-may I?."
Ruin asked and you nodded his member still in your mouth.
Ruins hands gripped a bit tighter in your hair, he guided your head up and down, slowly moving faster and faster, stopping every few seconds to make sure that you were okay-
Ruin let out a loud moan as he came in your mouth.
*Sorry if that's a bit to much*

You pulled away but before you had the chance to do anything else, Ruin had already pushed you back down so you were fully under him again.
Wiping his c*m off your mouth, he smiled lightly.
"My turn." He said sweetly.
He leaned down to whisper in your ear.
"And then when I'm done, you're in for quite the surprise~."
He sang.

You blushed as Ruin made his way to your center, first he fondled with it, touching it and teasing it then as he was touching it he started to kiss along your center.
He looked up at you with a big smile.
"I'm so happy to see that I turn you on this much."
He chuckled.
He placed both hands on your thighs, and attacked your center with his tongue, his mouth savoring every second.
Ruin pulled away once you had came-

"Let's like somebody needs some more motivation..."
He said as he stared down at your center.
Ruin repositioned himself and kissed you, his hand lightly stroking, rubbing, teasing your center.
He smiled in the kiss as he heard you as what sounded like to be in the verge of a moan.
Ruin flipped you over, positioning you into a doggy style, he gently placed a pillow underneath you for support.*🫣*

Grabbing your arm, he pulled it back for you to grab his member.
"Give it a stroke will you?. I want you to feel just how much is fixing to go inside you.~."
Ruin said extremely seductive.
You ran your hand across his member, then went back to your position on the pillow.
"You ready?."
Ruin asked and you nodded.

A slight gasp escaped your lips as he entered, Ruin was such a tease with it too- he slowly slid his tip in, taking it out he put it in again.
He then chuckled.
"Oh dear, does that bother you that it's not fully in yet?. Do you want more?."
You nodded, your voice feeling a bit shaky.
"Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't quite hear you."
Ruin knew exactly what he was doing...

You groaned in annoyance and impatience.
"Fine!. Ruin please!. I would like more!."
Ruins eyes widened in surprise at how easy that was.
He was sure you'd put up some kind of fight but...then again you were in a position that might get uncomfortable quick.

Ruin reentered you, pushing all the way in this time, you gripped the pillow and let out a low moan.
Ruins grip tightened a bit on you to better prepare for your love making.
He smiled.
"That's what I've been waiting for!."
You smiled lightly and laughed.
"Just shut up and do it."
Ruin chuckled in response.
"As you wish."

Ruin proceeded to pound your center, first at a slow pace but then rough, so rough the entire bed was squeaking.
"R-ruin~."
You moaned into the pillow.
"Oh, how I love it when you say my name~ Maybe we should do this more often?."
You couldn't help but smile at his comments.

Ruined thrusts felt deeper, probably from how fast he was going.
You suddenly like out a moan so loud, you blushed a deep red, neither of you expecting that.
"I love hearing your sweet moans to."
Ruin said, thrusting more towards the position he was at when you moaned, hoping to hear more..and well it worked!.

"Looks like someone's a little sensitive in a particular spot aren't they?. How...interesting."
Ruin hummed, as the room filled itself with your moans, Ruins hands loosened from your body, his pace starting to slow down a bit.
His member twitched one last time and he came.

Flipping you back over, he cuddled up to you, once he could think straight again, he looked at you and laughed a bit.
"Be honest, how many times did you orgasm in that?. Because I counted a couple."
You smiled in embarrassment and slapped him.
"I don't know!. Who counts that!."
The two of you got dressed but continued with the cuddles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 37 10
Welcome to oneshots of the celestial crew. Join Lunar, Earth, Sun, Moon, and the rest of the Sun and Moon Show crew on exciting and traumatic adventu...
13.4K 498 62
A random adventure meeting new friends along the way along with new enemies. Gather friends and befriend the daycare animatronic. Gather the blood tw...
201K 8.9K 116
DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube. If you want to upload content, MAKE YO...
1.1K 32 8
~ X Reader OneShots!. ~ ~ Requests Open ~ ~ RATING MATURE!. ~ ~ AU's ~NO Lemons! ~ ~ Female X Male Romances!. ~ (Vise Versa!.) ~ Neutral Romance...