Blood Ties

Bởi Minnamouse33

Astarion had become a new addition to your camp, He was willing to adventure with you only for the promise yo... Xem Thêm

The Forest
The Visitor
Trust and Tensions
Pride and Promises
Lost and Found
Devils and Devotion
The Bargain
Astarion
Hell and Heartbreak
Memories

Lavender and Lust

457 9 0
Bởi Minnamouse33

The water of the lake was calm and looked very inviting.

I sighed in anticipation of washing the sweat and dirt of today's adventure from my skin. I started quickly peeling my armour off,setting it gently down by the water's edge.

Astarion, I noticed out of the corner of my eye was taking off his armor as well. He managed most of it alone but seemed to be struggling with getting his bloodied shirt off with his injury.I stopped undressing to go offer him my assistance.

When I was standing in front of him I asked him softly," May I?"

He started to protest, but decided that he did in fact require my help.He sighed in defeat as he answered me." Please."

I was glad that he decided to let me help him.As I stepped in closer to him his hot,hungry eyes moved over me, taking in my own state of undress.

I was standing before him in just my underwear and bra. I fought the excited shiver that danced along my skin as a result of his rapt attention on my body.

"You're beautiful." Astarion lamented before meeting my eyes again. He smiled as a blush pinkened my cheeks under his praise.

I didn't want to admit to him that his words affected me so deeply,but they had.

I have always struggled with accepting myself, with so many scars and blemishes on my body from the hard life I've lived. I wasn't a polished or proper lady,one wearing corsets and puffy skirts.

I was a warrior and my body was a reflection of my victories against my many enemies.

It was hard to fight the memories of my past lovers and their cruel remarks made about my body. I'd been admonished for not being feminine enough. My muscles were too big, I had too many scars,my skin wasn't smooth enough, I never wore any makeup and my hands were too callused.

On the other side of things I'd been told that I was too curvy. That I should be striving to have a tiny waist. It seemed no matter what, I wasn't enough.

Somehow infront of this male,I wasn't living my past, he was making my experience lovely. He seemed to truly admire my strength, he didn't judge me about my scars or other imperfections. He also seemed to think I was woman enough for his enjoyment.

Shadowheart just may be right about Astarion. It was easy to lie with words but you couldn't hide the way your body responded to someone. I knew Astarion was being sincere with his sweet words.

I felt the truth of his words as he contined to watch me like a man desperate for my affection.

He was making this nearly impossible to not fall for him. I wanted to harden my heart against him due to my past experiences but Astarion deserved complete honesty and honestly I wanted to see how far whatever this was between us could go. Was I terrified? absolutely,but I was willing to give him a chance that I didn't give easily to anyone. I just hoped he'd live up to my expectation and not destroy me.

I reached to lightly touch the front of his shirt. Marvelling at the delicate ivory buttons and the rich feel of his silk shirt.This had to be expensive since it was such high quality.

"It's a shame that this is ruined. It had to be expensive right?" I asked him as I started nimbly working the buttons loose.

Astarion shrugged seemingly unbothered by the current state of his clothing. He was too focused on my hands as I loosened the buttons of his shirt.

His breathing hitched when I accidently brushed against his bare stomach. His shirt now fully open.

"Sorry." I told him softly, fighting the moan that threatened to escape at the sight of his bare chest.

His skin was pale perfection, smooth skin over toned muscle. He had no hair or blemishes, I could see and found I was surprisingly eager to see the rest of him aswell.

Astarion captured my hands when I started to pull away from him. Holding my hands captive in his big ones, he laid my hands back against his hard stomach.

Meeting my eyes, his voice rasped, " Love, you don't need to apologize, I'm sorry for startling you but I can assure you that I love the feel of your hands against my bare skin."

Astarion’s face was flushed as he continued,“ I’ve never had anyone stare at me quite like this before. Have to admit that I'm enjoying it immensely."

He released his hold on my hands expecting me to pull away, giving me the freedom to choose. I left my palms pressed lightly against his stomach. This decision pleased him and I was rewarded with another charming smile.

Astarion rolled his shoulders to stretch, it made me shiver as the muscles beneath my palms contracted.

He was in amazing physical form,honed by centuries of fighting.With large shoulders, toned arms, ridges of muscle leading down to his trim waist.The lines at his hips practically begged to be touched,tasted.

I was getting myself worked up even more without having seen him fully nude at this point. My mind was already racing with images of what I'd imagine he'd look like.

I removed my hands from his abs.His eyes narrowed but he didn't stop me, he was giving me entirely too much power and I honestly wasn't used to this type of dynamic. I expected greedy hands, and aggressive passion. His reserve and self awareness was unparalleled to any previous experience I've had and it was throwing me off balance.

My hands trembled slightly as I finished helping him slide his arms through his shirt sleeves.

Astarion continued to watch me intently,his red eyes burning my skin where he traced my curves,hunger for me clear on his handsome face.

He looked to his ruined shirt that I held lamely and gently pulled it from my grasp,tossing it to the ground. He gave me another sweet smile before he turned from me to finish undressing himself without my aid. His movements were slow and deliberate. He was teasing me,letting my eyes linger on his body.

I found myself clenching my hands at my sides as I watched the powerful muscles ripple through his shoulders and back as he unfastened his leathers.

The leathers slipped lower on his hips as he loosened the bindings. I was awed by the intricate markings spanning his entire back. I didn't immediately recognize the script,but after a few moments of observation.I realized it was infernal in nature. Certainly a unique piece. I wanted to ask him more about it, but I hadn't failed to notice him flinch when he realized I was looking at the markings so intently.

I didn't want to ruin the mood so I held my tongue. It was clearly a sensitive subject for him. I could appreciate not wanting to be questioned about something unpleasant. My own body was a canvas of pain,loss and fear.

I wanted to focus instead on the beauty of the male in front of me.

I had to take a moment and settle my racing heart before I could speak again, to tell him,"Astarion you're incredibly beautiful and your body is breathtaking. "

This had him turning to face me again,his pants now pooling by his bare feet. I fought to not lower my gaze from his face as he took few steps towards me.

I flushed as Astarion stood in front of me absolutely naked. He gently tucked a loose strand of my long hair behind my elvish ears, grazing over the tip of my now exposed ear, having me shudder. 

He grinned knowing exactly just how sensitive our ears were.

He spoke softly,voice full of heat."I have had admirers but I have never had anyone admire me quite as… thoroughly as you are love.”

He leaned in even closer, his own eyes wandering over my body as he continued “I can’t say that I mind it, either.”

I was tense, unsure what to expect from him. Astarion didn't try touch me, he purposely kept a small space between our bodies,giving me space to escape him if I needed to. It was a consideration I wasn't expecting but appreciated it greatly.

I was breathing hard as he leaned down, his mouth just a breath away from mine.

He wanted to kiss me, I realized suddenly and he was waiting for me to respond to his silent request.

As I couldn't speak myself, I silently begged him to kiss me with my eyes.

He followed my silent request by brushing his mouth against mine. No force behind his movements. He was still letting me dictate just how far I'd let him take things.His reserve was making me emotional. I wanted to reward his patience and care with me.

I added pressure against his mouth, hungry for his taste. He took this as consent and finally kissed me as I desired.I couldn't stop the moan that escaped me,I let him know just how much that he was turning me on.

His tongue slid along the seam of my mouth before he added gentle pressure having me open my mouth for him. He danced his hot tongue against mine while his arms moved around me, hands moving down to my ass. He pressed me even closer against him. I had to fight not to grind myself on him as he throughly ravaged my mouth. He was careful not to pierce my tongue on his sharp fangs.

He tasted of rich wine and there was a slight metallic sting that wasn't unpleasant.

When he finished kissing me, he told me huskily," I want to see you fully,to touch and taste you."

His hands clenched on my backside,"May I?"

I trembled as I nodded.Astarion's fingers tickled up my spine achingly slow. He grazed up my body moving towards the back clasp fastening my bra.

His right hand stayed firmly on my ass. He adjusted himself, spreading his legs a little wider before gently pressing me more firmly into the space he'd made for me. I enjoyed being pressed up against his beautiful body.His erection was pressed into my thigh making me groan.

His eyes never left mine. He was hyper vigilant of my every reaction to his touch."Is this okay,sweet? I will not force you to go any further than you want to. I need you to know you are completely safe." An adorable furrow formed between his silver brows," I know that I've said alot of things to you earlier tonight.I realize I was cruel and I know this isn't any excuse but I was made to seduce and control people.Two centuries of  abuse and control is hard to break.You're not my victim though. I...I want something more with you."

I watched fear fill his eyes briefly,he was readying himself to hear my rejection.

It broke me seeing such doubt. I realized the charm he used easily was a cover. While I didn't know about his past, I knew a trauma response when I saw it and this man had been through hell. The vulnerability in his eyes was gone in a flash,back behind his carefully controlled mask.

He closed his eyes a moment,taking a calming breath before saying finally,"It's your choice and I’ll respect whatever decision you make tonight."

The conversation had become very somber and I wasn't exactly sure what I thought of what he'd revealed to me.

I just knew I didn't wish to hurt him or end what we were starting here tonight.

A nagging thought had me asking Astarion," Do you enjoy being a vampire?"

Astarion moved the hand he had resting on the clasp of my bra to  reach for my chin, tilting my face up so that he could look me directly in the eyes,he was very good at keeping eye contact. I was fighting not to look away from the emotions swirling in his crimson gaze. Hunger, lust, fear, nervousness all fought for dominance.

I patiently waited, enjoying his presence, the warmth of his body soaking into my front,the press of his hand on my behind, a fiery brand. Anywhere he touched my skin erupted with sensation.

Before tonight I had by choice been staying abstinent.I could never have calculated how much of an impact such a decision would make. I was very touch starved, I had to fight against the shame and guilt that rode me at just how needy I was for his attention.

Astarion took a few moments to decide how to respond.

“I do enjoy being a vampire,I love the freedom it gives me. I love the strength and power I’ve been given. I love who I am, and what I can do." He paused a moment grimacing,"I don’t like having to drink blood. I used to think that I liked it, so I’d use it as a reason to keep feeding on people. But… "

He trailed off, his expression growing darker once again."That… that was a lie,a lie that I've told myself because I wasn’t strong enough to admit the truth. I hate that I need to drink blood, I hate that I have to hurt people and take what’s theirs just to stay alive.”

He paused for another moment, then quietly added, “I suppose it’s better than the alternative and at least I get to have you now.”

I found myself brazenly asking him," Would you...would you want to feed on me?"

Astarion's expression still held softness as he looked at me but now a darker emotion filled his eyes,making them shine even brighter.

“Yes,” he growled. "If you'd ever allow me to, I would love to drink from you. And not just once but as many times as you are willing.”

I shivered at the clear hunger now dancing in his gaze as he answered me honestly.

" I want you to feed on me tonight,will it hurt?" I asked him gently. I needed to understand what I could be in for becoming more involved with someone like him.

Astarion took another moment to contemplate how he should answer that question.

“Yes…” he finally admitted, “It might hurt a bit. I will do everything in my power to minimize the pain and discomfort you feel. Let's not continue this line of questioning.I want this to be… the best experience for you. I want you to enjoy this, and I want it to be good for you. Are you sure you want this?”

I'd give him a reprieve from my questions for now. I'd get more from him later.He caressed my cheek softly, bending to place a sweet kiss on the tip of my nose.

I nodded at him and waited for him, trying not to lose my nerve.

He groaned and feathered his long fingers down the side of my throat, resting briefly at where my pulse beat erratically.

My breathing hitched as he slid those long fingers around my throat. He gently gripped me, before carefully tightening his hold, applying light pressure on the sides of my neck,my heart beat pounded in my chest. The element of danger surrounding him was increasingly alluring. He was also really enjoying my reactions to him.

Astarion leaned into me his expression soft and eager. “Please,I want to make this perfect for you… but I’ll need your help.What I need from you is your trust. I need you to trust me, enough to let me give you everything I can. Will you do that for me?”

He took a deep breath, even though I knew he didn't really need to. It seemed to be a reflex. It was just another of the many questions I'd have in store for him later.

He kissed my lips again softly and gently. Before he stilled himself waiting for me to respond. 

" I trust you Astarion. I trust that you'll not hurt me. " I was shocked that I truly believed those words too.

Astarion's answering smile at my words made me feel even more at ease.

He leaned in placing a soft kiss on the left side of my neck, just below the base of my ear.I felt a tingle wherever his lips touched.

His body tensed and I braced for what would happen next. I fought a wave of anxiety that coursed through me and forced myself to relax.

“Im sorry I cannot wait anymore,  I thought I could have better control. I think the bloodloss had exacerbated my hunger for you, I’ll be as gentle as I can,” he added in a whisper

Suddenly, I felt a sharp sting of pain, followed by a soft suckling sound.

The reaction in my body was immediate. A jolt of pure pleasure shot straight to my core. My back arched and I rolled my hips against Astarion unable to keep myself still.

"Oh God." I cried out for him grabbing onto his waist to steady my wobbly legs.

I could feel him grow even more excited where his cock pressed into me. My movements exciting him.I was aching to be touched more.

Astarion continued with a long, slow, deliberate lick up my neck, making my body twitch.

"You’re delicious,my dear, I’ve never tasted anyone as fine.” He growled out before he continued to feed from me, licking and sucking on my neck.

He was trying to stay gentle with me but it was becoming difficult for him  as I was moving in his arms. His fangs started digging a little deeper into my skin, I could feel my blood trickling out of the wounds he’d made.

The hand he had on my ass, pressed me even firmer against him to try to stop me from moving around too much, preventing him from ravaging my throat.

He removed his teeth from my flesh,he licked the wounds he'd made on my skin, stopping the bleeding. I knew that vampire saliva had a specialized coagulant,that would prevent someone from bleeding out.

He hadn't taken much of my blood, but I was still feeling a little disoriented.

He groaned, "Darling you need to keep still while I feed as I don't wish to hurt you or cause any permanent damage."

I was panting, my legs wobbly and I ached fiercly between my thighs. My breasts felt heavy and the fabric of my bra was becoming an irritant.

" Please...please.." I begged him.I didn't have the words to voice my needs.

He seemed to be attuned to my body and anticipated my need of him. Astarion moved a hand around to pinch the clasps of my bra together between his nimble fingers,with little effort it came undone. What challenge was a bra to a vastly sexually experienced,two century old vampire?

The straps of my bra slid down on my shoulders as the tension was released.
Astarion hooked his elegant fingers under the straps to fully remove the lace,leaving my breasts exposed to the night air.My nipples hardened painfully.

Astarion growled watching my body's reaction. He tossed my bra onto the pile of our other discarded clothing before he told me," My god's you're breathtaking. Let me touch you please."

The fact he waited for my consent before touching me again was endearing. I shivered in anticipation of having his skilled hands on my body where I needed him most.

" Please Astarion,please touch me." I was unable to say much more.

He hesitated but a moment before cupping my left breast in his large palm. The calluses on his hand teased at my overally sensitive nipple,making me whimper.

He groaned as he met my eyes,his expression one of pure enjoyment.

As I enjoyed his skillful touch on my skin, my eyes moved slowly down his own body,unable to resist any longer.

Astarion moaned softly, genuinely pleased by my focus on his body.

Astarion's erection hung heavy between our bodies.I swallowed another moan,my hands clenched where I held him. I needed to touch him how I've been fantasizing and I wanted him inside of me, stretching me, filling me up.

His cock twitched, he was enjoying my attention on his body just as much as I loved looking at him.

I glanced up to his face again to notice that he was watching me intently. His eyes flickering for just a moment.

He moved to press his mouth lightly against mine once more. I fought not to grind myself against him as he deepened the kiss.

We ended the kiss both panting. His hand releasing my breast to settle on my hip. Thumb lightly dancing just under the seam of my panties, tickling the sensitive skin there.

I craved to touch him, and needing his consent to touch him I gasped out,"May I?"

“Yes, love you can touch me wherever you want.I’m yours to do with as you see fit.Show me where you want to touch me, and where you want me to touch you.”

I slid my hands up over his big shoulders. I brushed the knuckles of my left hand along his strong collar bone before dancing my fingers lightly up the left side of his strong neck. Stopping to inspect the two puncture marks on the side of his pale neck. The marks were jagged, the skin had been torn roughly. This hadn't been a gentle feeding, and he had been left with a constant reminder of the assault.

Astarion was watching my expression as I explored the scars where his flesh had been ravaged.

I frowned slightly, " This was how you were turned wasn't it? Did it hurt or was it pleasurable like how you fed on me?"

Astarion let out a deep breath as my touch had been driving him absolutely wild.

“It hurt,” he admitted,“I tried to fight it at first. I didn't have any affection for the one attacking me. He hadn't tried to make it gentle. He was driven by bloodlust. I'm shamed to admit it ended up being… very pleasurable."

He licked his lips adding in a huskier voice, “I enjoyed how it felt near the end,just as I'm enjoying your touch now,please continue."

I realized he wanted to let the subject of his attack go and I'd respect that.

My hands smoothed back over his shoulders,down his pecs, to graze lightly over his nipples,he groaned out loudly. 

“You should definitely move to what you’re longing for,” He told me his voice rough with his need . “It’s always best to finish what you start, dear.”

I obeyed him smoothing my hands slowly down his stomach watching his muscles twitch under my hands. I rested my hands at the dips of his hips briefly gently tickling the sensitive skin there,not daring to move lower just yet. My heart was racing, my own arousal spiking at his nearness and the feel of his body.

" Shall I continue? " I asked him anxiously.

His hands on my own hips tightened, just at the edge of being painful.

When I met his eyes,his eyes blazed heat. He hissed out at me," Woman touch me before I lose my mind."

I responded to his wish and it was my turn to moan when my hand brushed lightly over his sex.

He shivered, closing his eyes, as I closed my hand around him, to stroke him.

I stroked him gently from base to tip and down again.He twitched in my palm,arousal leaking from the head of his cock. I danced my palm over the very sensitive head, gathering that arousal onto my hand.

I met his hungry gaze as I brought my hand up to my mouth,my tongue licking my palm to taste him.We both moaned then.

Astarion moved swiftly then,he lifted me up in his arms,making me yelp in surprise.

He carried me out into the lake. Before he playfully tossed me into the water.

I came up sputtering,soaking hair plastering my face.

" Astarion,what the hell..?" I growled eyes narrowing at the sight of the smirk on his face.

" You needed to cool off. I am giving you a reprieve." He licked his lips," Darling, if you let me go all the way you are not going to be able to stop me and you need to wash up and rest. I can see how weary you are. We will have time for more of this in later days love."

He was towering over me, and I fighting not to reach out and lick the water droplets sliding down his chest and stomach.

He gave me a knowing look as he leaned down even closer to whisper," I plan to take my time with you. I want to know every inch of your body intimately." I shivered as he placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

I was so frustratingly aroused,but it was hard not to be charmed by him.

I wasn't about to be the only one entirely drenched so I surprised Astarion by lunging at him,I tackled him around his waist and we both fell back into the lake again.

When we broke the surface once more,I couldn't stop my laughter at the absolutely adorable pout on his face.

He wiped a hand down his face clearing the water away before he sighed," I guess that was deserved, although now my curls are going to be nearly impossible to manage. Well played love. "

I grinned even wider and swam back to the shore to grab my lavender soap.

Astarion was right about being exhausted. After everything the day had brought my way I needed a good rest.

Astarion came up to me from behind and moved my hair off my shoulder to press a gentle kiss at the crook of my neck where it met my shoulder.

He ran a hand down my bare back softly which made me shiver again.

" Love i'll leave you to bathe in peace. I need to go hunting for some more sustanance." When I started to frown he continued,"While you were delicious, I cannot take enough from you to replenish myself fully. I will see you later. Sweet dreams."

I watched him from the shore in fascination as he quickly pulled on his leather pants and boots. He didn't bother with the shirt.

He gave me one more sweet smile before he vanished into the dark of the woods and I was alone once more.

I sighed before I pulled off my soaked underwear and tossed it on shore.
I moved out to the deeper water and took my time to bathe savouring the feel of the smooth soap gliding over my overally sensitized skin.

I closed my eyes briefly taking a calming breath. His seductive eyes were burned behind my eyes and the events of tonight ran through my anxious mind over and over.

Astarion was trouble for me. I was growing quickly addicted to him and I prayed this wasn't going to burn me again.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

678 18 14
For Astarion, it's an almost-normal morning at the camp. But his search for a fresh vial of blood will soon turn into an epic adventure with both fri...
3.5K 153 29
This is turning into less smut, more romance. I apologize for any errors writing these characters - my Tav and her personality is the only character...
3.2K 287 10
An alpha who had been alone for a long time; leading his pack as a solitary lone wolf that had not seen a need for a mate, becomes unstable as his lo...
7.6K 465 26
Amara, a Half-Elf Rogue is captured by the Baldur's Gate guards and believes she's going to be rotting in a cell for the rest of her life. Instead, s...