๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ (He Bet His...

By FanficWorldBTS

๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ž๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฝ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—•๐—ง๐—ฆ, ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜... More

Introduction
Part- 1 Park Jimin
Part- 2 Start of Bet
Part- 3 My Girlfriend
Part- 5 Heartbreak
Part- 6 That Pain
Part- 7 Wanna be yours
Part-8 A bonus

Part- 4 True Feelings

897 28 13
By FanficWorldBTS

(Next day Jimin was excited to meet Y/N but she was absent, from staff he got to know that she went to her cllge to submit her assignment. He got her cllge address from Moonbyul nd went to her cllge.)

(Outside of Cllge)

(Y/N was walking outside from her cllge after submit her assignment but Nayeon nd Mina both encircled her nd started asking bout Jimin. Y/N told them again there is nothing between him nd her but they both not believing Y/N nd teasing her but all stopped when they saw a black car stand in front on them.)

(A black suit wearing guy came out nd went to Y/N.)

Guard: Mam sir is calling u let's go plz.
(All three girls look in wonder who is that.)

Y/N: Sir?..... Who?
Guard: Jimin sir.
All Three: *in shock* Whattt!

(Y/N look at the car but gladly he didn't showed up from there. Then Y/N phone bussed nd she saw Jimin's call so picked it quickly.)

(On call)

Jimin: Let's go I'm here to pick u.
Y/N: *startled* Are u mad who told u to came here. Go back rn.
Jimin: Yahh! Y/N stop being rude u want me to walk out from car nd let everyone see me here?
Y/N: No wayyyy!
Jimin: Then be a good girl nd come we going for a long drive.
Y/N: *sighed* Ahhh!! Ok fine.

(End of call)

.
.
.

(Jimin took Y/N for a long drive. He talk to her on many things they both didn't realize that they drive out from city. He took her to the sea shore.)

(Y/N was so happy to feeling the cold breeze, dipping her feet in water standing there feeling this calmness. She enjoying the sunset but her attention went to Jimin who only admiring her whole time. His stare made her blush from inside but she didn't show it when she couldn't take it she spoke.)

Y/N: Why u staring me? Can't u watch this beautiful view. (She pointed to sunset.)
Jimin: I'm watching my most beautiful view. (he said while looking her with his smiling eyes which made her blushed.)
Y/N: Yahh!! Uuu. (She stopped don't know what to say on it.)

Jimin: *chuckled* I love it when u can't say word nd turned into tomato. (pinched her nose) My cute tomato.
Y/N: Hey stop it nd look if this is ur some kind of bet then stop it.

(Jimin startled by her quick words coz he almost forget bout that bet.)

Jimin: Who... who said it's a bet?
Y/N: *shrugged* No one just guessing I mean look just in one day u confessed nd now taking me here nd....
Jimin *cut her off* Hey Y/N if u don't trust my feeling ok let's go back.

(He said in stern tone nd held her wrist nd start walking towards car. Y/N feel that she was wrong he genuinely likes her maybe, so she stopped him.)

Y/N: Jimin wait. (He stopped nd look her back.)
Jimin: *frustrated* What! Forget it Y/N I was stupid who think u will understand my feelings but like others u think idols only are players.
Y/N: No it's not like I don't trust u.
Jimin: Then what is it? (He asked with folded hands)

Y/N: It's just......(Y/N couldn't complete her words she got Moonbyul call so she picked it first.)

(On call)

Moonbyul: *sobbing* Y/N where are u open door I'm outside ur house.
Y/N: *anxiously* Hey Moon what happened why u crying?
Jimin: What happened to her? (He quickly snatched her phone.)

Jimin: Hello! Noona what happened are u ok?
Moonbyul: *crying* Oh Jiminiee... Am... I'm not ok Jim..... *sob* I'm not ok. Why he rejected me. Whyyy.
Jimin: Huhhh!! Noona who rejected u?

Moonbyul: Kai!! (She almost shout in anger) .. He..... He said ..... he loves....Y/N, How could he?.... I love him from a long time. I...I.... ran from th.... that arranged marriage just for *sobbing* ... Just for him. But when I confessed to him he said he likes Y/N only. ...Whyyy?.... I.. I know Y/N is a sweet girl but why her.... Why not me? Ahhh! What I do now? (She screamed loud nd threw her phone.)

Jimin: Hellow Noona! .. Noona!

Y/N: Jimin what happened? Is moon ok? (In anger Jimin also threw Y/N's phone nd broke it. Crazy sibling's gene.)

Y/N: *widen eyes* Jimin! What the....why u broke my phone?
Jimin: *pointing finger* JUST SHUT UP THAT'S All BCOZ OF U.
(She flinched by his sudden reaction)
Y/N: *stuttering* What!...What I did?
Jimin: *yell loud* My sister likes Kai she confessed her feeling to him but he rejected her.

Y/N: *shocked* What?.. he rejected her? I know Moon likes Kai oppa nd I told her I'll help her. Don't worry I'll talk to him how could he.
Jimin: U will help her? *scoffed* She got rejected bcoz of u. Kai loves u from start.

Y/N: *shocked* Whattt?! Who told u?
Jimin: *shout* I knew it from day one u came here, I heard him talking with his frnds. Y/N! U are the reason my sister got rejected. I will not spare this Kai.

(Y/N saw how angry Jimin is now to calm him she hugged him out of blue.)

Y/N: (while hugging) Jimin calm down plz nd listen to me. I'll talk to Kai Oppa plz don't fight with him. Plzz.. I'm sure Moon won't like this too. Plzzz.

(Her warm hug calm him much he hugged her back nd said sry to her for yelling on her before.)

Y/N: (stroking his back) It's ok. Everything will be all right. (She broke the hug nd give him a ensuring smile.)
Jimin: I'm so sry I shouted on u.
Y/N: Yep u also broke my phone my poor phone. (Sadly looking her broken phone on ground.)
Jimin: *chuckle* Sry I'll buy u new one.
Y/N: Woahh!... No need I don't need ur any expensive gift more nd let's go now Moon need us.

(She start walking towards car but Jimin loudly said from far.)
Jimin: Yahh!! Y/N let me buy u a new one.
Y/N: Nope never I'll buy it my own.
Jimin: I'll buy a new one tomorrow am not listening u. Hmphh!
Y/N: Am also not listening u. Hmphh!

.
.
.

(They both went back to Y/N's house nd found Moonbyul sitting drunk, outside there in half unconscious state. Jimin heart crushed seeing his sister condition but Y/N cheered him nd with help of Jimin Y/N took Moonbyul in her apartment. They both tucked her in Y/N bed nd came out. Y/N told Jimin to stay in her house tonight which he agreed.)

(In Y/N's Apartment)

(Jimin was sitting of sofa Y/N came with a glass of water for him. She gave it to him nd said.)
Y/N: It's ok don't worry about Moon she'll be fine.
Jimin: *chuckle* Nahh! I'm not worried bout her. (Y/N look him in wonder) I knew her well. Now Kai need to worry. My Noona won't leave him easily.

Y/N: *chuckled* What!..Really? Wow She is awesome actually nd I'll talk to Kai oppa too.

Jimin: (in irritated tone) Why u wanna talk to him?
Y/N: To tell him that if he likes me so don't wait for me. I don't feel the same for him.
Jimin: *raise eyebrows* Then for who u feel the same?

(Y/N knows what Jimin want to hear but she decided to tease him more.)

Y/N: I won't tell u.
Jimin: *whining* Yahhh!! Y/N stop teasing me ok, just say finally.
Y/N: Hmphhh!! There is nothing to say nd let's go nd eat something, btw do u want to eat ramen?

(She said nd about to walk towards kitchen but a hand pulled her back nd in a blink she was in Jimin embrace. She start moving to escape from his grip. But Jimin holding her tight.)

Y/N: *stuttering* Yahh!! Jim... Jimin what u doing.
Jimin: *smirk* U asked for this first, I'm doing what u want. (He lead to her face.)
Y/N: What u mean. (She stood astounded but when she realise what she asked him her eyes widen nd she put her palm on Jimin's lips which was leaning towards her.)

Y/N: Jimin stop I didn't mean that. I was genuinely asking for ramen. U better stop thinking much.
(Jimin removed her hand from his mouth nd hold it.)
Jimin: Then say what u really mean.
(He kissed her hand softly which flattered Y/N, he looked in her eyes lovingly nd said.)
Jimin: Say that u also love me.

(Her heart start racing so fast bcoz of this closeness nd his words nd now she's rdy to say this. She closed her eyes nd finally said.)

Y/N: I love u Jimin.
Jimin: *smile widely* I knew it I love u too. Can I kiss u now.
(She open her eyes nd look him widely. Her face turned red but she nodded nd rdy for that. Jimin cupped her face softly in his palms nd kissed her slowly first, nd when he found her comfortable he deeper the kiss nd hold her in his embrace. The both lost in this wonderful feeling for a while.)

(After that she asked him genuinely for ramen nd he smirked again but this time she scold him for his perverted mind nd also suggest to be hungry if he still think like that. Jimin give up teasing her nd now they both are in kitchen.)

(In kitchen)

(Now Y/N is cooking ramen for both of them nd Jimin is holding her from back leaning his chin on her shoulder. This is too much uncomfortable for her too cook how his arms squeezing her waist nd his cheek rubbing her cheek rapidly but still she cooking coz Jimin promised he'll quietly only see her cooking.)

Y/N: U want anything other than ramen?
Jimin: Yes I want.
Y/N: What's it I'll cook.
Jimin: U don't need to cook that.
Y/N: Huh?
(He smile nd snuggle his face in her neck kissing her softly nd said.)
Jimin: Only U.

(Y/N chuckled on his words but she is melting from inside when Jimin start sucking her skin. She gulped nd gripped the corner of kitchen counter nd tighten her lips not to make any sound but then she getting heat up so moan.)

Y/N: Jiii...minn!...Stop. (She elbowed him nd released herself from his embrace nd look him in disbelief when she saw how he smirking to her looking her neck. She didn't understand but when she realise she She quickly picked her phone nd on the camera nd saw a hickey on her neck.)

Y/N: Jimin uuuu!
(Jimin laughed when he saw her yelling with her blushed tomato face. She puffed her cheek in anger cutely nd again start cooking.)

(Jimin sat down on chair watching her while putting his elbow on counter. He felt like he living his life's best moment now but his smile faded when he saw Jungkook's call oh his phone. His call remind him about the bet.)

Jimin thinking: What will I do now... Should I tell Y/N about bet? But if she think all is lie how will I explain her that yes I started just for a bet but now I truly love her. No.. No one need to talk about that stupid bet I love Y/N this is the only thing matter now. I'll talk to all of them tomorrow.

(He called back Jungkook nd went out from kitchen.)

(On call)

Jungkook: Hyung where are u from afternoon?
Jimin: I was busy with something.
Jumgkook: What's that?
Jimin: I'll tell u later. ... HEY Kook do me a favor tell hyungs nd Tae that I wanna talk something important to all of u in morning.

****to be continued***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 3.2K 30
"I see a new guy pop up on my dating app, and Lea and I collectively utter out a 'Woah!'" ~ Follow Y/N and her friends as they navigate through the w...
108K 3.6K 19
Seriously Can anyone love you back JIMIN ..? Yes..you are nothing to me..! Who can love you fatty,Chubby cheeks,& ugly face..? Hah..? Thank u for r...
669K 19.5K 55
"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™‡๐™€๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ผ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ. " "๐™Š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ...