The Squib of the Potter famil...

By Autumneyes0405

Violet James Potter was many things but a magical child wasn't one of them. She was a Squib, 6 years older th... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Bonus Chapter-First Kiss
INFORMATION!!!!

First Kiss:2

2.2K 128 15
By Autumneyes0405

Violet was sleeping with Hermione and Ginny when she felt someone slightly shaking her. As she was about to shout in fear someone covered her face with there hand. Charlie shushed her and said-"Calm down woman! We met after years and you're sleeping!?"

"Then what am I supposed to do?" She asked sleepily. "Just get ready in a warm sweater!" He said sneaking out as Violet put on the Weasley jumper Molly gave her.

(With a 'V')

Violet sneaked off as Charlie waited for her outside her room. He held her hands guiding her out of the Burrow.

He gestured for her to stay outside and ran off towards the garage. Coming out flying with Sirius's bike making Violet grin as she climbed behind him and held him as he sped off into the sky.

"THAT SHIT TOOK MY BIKE!!!???" Sirius yelled as Charlie who was sitting beside him went pale.

"Sirius calm down!!" Remus said prying him away so he won't do anything to the boy.

"Charlie slow down!!" Violet shrieked in fear as Charlie chuckled and landed the bike on top of a hill.

"I told you to put on warm clothes!" Charlie said eyeing her legs as she was still in her PJ shorts. "No! You told me to put on a jumper!" Violet hissed as she huffed grumpily.

"She is right! And why would you even do that!? I thought it was a sibling code to never date your siblings crush!!" Ginny said huffing angrily at the end.

"Ginny for the last time, she is like 8 years apart from you so it's not happening!!" Charlie said in annoyance.

Charlie chuckled shaking his head dragging her along as he looked around and then went into the bushes with Violet still behind him.

They came across a beautiful lake that was lite with few magical creatures but empty mostly.

"Charlie? Where are we?" Violet asked clutching his arms as she looked around at the unknown surrounding.

"I'd kill to be in your place" Blaise said munching on his ice cream.

"And I'll kill you!!!" James yelled angrily.

"You know what!" Remus said and binded James, Sirius and Regulus to there chair. "Sorry but we need the boy safe or Violet will cry her eyes out!!" He said as they yelled in there restraints.

Charlie smiled at her and said-"I bought you here to show you something! Come one"

He walked towards a small cliff where few small stones were kept, he picked up one and dropped it into the lake.

Nothing happened for a few seconds. Just then, small vibration in the water caught Violet's attention.

Her eyes widened when a giant and enormous sea Dragon emerged with a beautiful roar.

"Motherfucker!!!!!" Theo yelled grabbing his heart as everyone looked at the screen wide eyes.

"You brought it here!!!" Molly yelled in disbelief. "Mother he is completely harmless!!" Charlie defended his baby.

"Harmless he says!" The twins said in their twin speech.

"Violet.. meet Blue" Charlie said with a sly smile as Violet's eyes remained on Blue. "Is it a male or a female?" She asked with a smile.

"He is very much a male!" Charlie said as the Dragon made a noise.

"Charlie he is beautiful!!" Another sound that appeared like a proud rumble. "Oh you're boosting his ego!" Charlie said with a snort.

"Come on!" He said forwarding her towards the edge of the cliff as the Dragon bowed his head towards them allowing them to pet him.

"Christ!! I love him!!" Violet said as she touched his head and Charlie chuckled putting his head on the crook of her shoulder.

Just as Violet turned her head back there nose brushed but she didn't backed out this time. Charlie leaned his head to cover the distance and there lips met in a soft kiss.

Blue seemingly happy at that let out a roar and dived back into water sending the sower on the couple making them break the kiss and burst into giggles.

"Merlin's fucking tits!!! He kissed you!??" Regulus shouted in his restraints as the Weasley family cheered apart from Ginny who was wailing dramatically.

"Minerva.. we betted on 60 galleons not 6! Give me my money!!" Albus said to a grumpy McGonagall.

Just then the gravity of the situation downed on Violet, she kissed Charlie!

SHE BLOODY KISSED CHARLIE!!!

Her eyes widened as she looked at Charlie who was busy putting on food for Blue.

Charlie who completed his work but his mind was filled with her thoughts, turned to see her walking away. He frowned before running after and taking off his coat putting it on her shoulder but Violet shook her head with a fake smile.

They drove back to Burrow in a silent drive. Violet dashed inside the Burrow not looking at Charlie. The said man looked at the girl leaving in disbelief. He parked the bike and made beeline towards his room. He thought he would talk to her in morning. Big mistake.

"You should have talked to me!" Charlie said as Violent ignored him and looked at the screen.

Cause Violet changed into her clothes early morning and called for Remus.

"Papa Moony. I'm leaving!" She said packing holding her luggage as Moony looked at her in shock.

"What!? You haven't met Regulus! Nor have you met Bill!" Remus said as he stopped seeing Violet's slightly teary eyes. "Hey honey! What's wrong?" He asked softly as they apparated away before others could wake up.

Moony and her were sitting in a muggle cafe as Violet told him everything. "You had your first kiss?" Remus said in disbelief.

Charlie felt his heart stop, "That was your first!?" He whisper yelled at her, "Charlie! Read the room! I'm about to burst into tears!" She said as her eyes were slightly red.

Charlie sat back.

"There's nothing we can do! It might just have been heat of the moment!" She said. Remus gave her a look, "Moony please! I can't!" She said sadly.

"Why!?? Charlie likes you!! Damn it!"

Charlie turns slightly red.

"Cause I'm a squib!!! What do you think people will say!!" She whisper shouted at him as her eyes turned slightly teary.

"It hardly matters! I don't care what anyone say!!!" Charlie yelled getting up, "You're making a scene!" Violet said to him looking around.

"You know what girl? Weasley is right. Love is love. No matter whom you love! Look at me! I love a woman who is basically a psychopath with all my heart cause she is the one for me!!" Rudolphus said as everyone looked at him wide eyes.

"I can't believe but I'm agreeing with him!" Remus said as everyone looked at Violet who just looked away.

Remus looked at her sadly, "You're just going to ghost him?" He asked.

Violet looks out of the glass wall at the snow covered roads and passed a parchment to Remus. "Give this to him"

"A letter?" He said with a look that read-'You kidding me?'

"It's not a letter!" She said as Remus opened it to see.

Painting of blue. And Violet James Potter was back in her world.

Remus went back to the Burrow and gave the paper to hurt man. He gave him a pity smile and walked away as Charlie looked at the painting. Keeping it inside his jacket he walked back to his home not looking at anyone and going straight to his room. He put the painting on his desk with other drawings and looked out of the window as the window blew his red striking hairs and the scars that adorned his face making him look more handsome.

"Will meet you soon.. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.2K 16
To say that James liked Katherine Lennon was an understatement. He was obsessed. All he ever talked about was her; her hair, her eyes, her smile, how...
240K 6.7K 72
"What's her name?" Draco was already eager to know about the little girl, now that he found out that the child was hers, not a ward of her friend, He...
7.9K 340 40
Imagine the perfect school. Everything you want from buffet breakfast, to your own five-star dorm. But this school has a twist. One half for the good...
11K 727 31
"Under the moon's eclipse, when shadows blend with the night, A witch shall arise, bathed in the ancient magic's light. Her eyes shall see beyond the...