No More Good Girl | 18+

By rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... More

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom 🌢️
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy 🌢️
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises 🌢️
Chapter 11 - Beg For It 🌢️
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time 🌢️*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 30 - On The Edge 🌢️
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain 🌢️
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember 🌢️
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 44 - I can see you want it 🌢️
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd 🌢️🌢️🌢️
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK πŸ₯Ή

Chapter 47 - Bad Luck

776 38 0
By rj7654

Abandoning the shaking and crying Oleg, both Kirill and Danila exchanged worried looks and promptly exited the steam room to see Mia being pulled out of the pool by her hair as she screamed and struggled.

Three men, all dressed, stood at the edge of the pool as they were dragging her out of the water but one of them saw both Kirill and Danila and ran over. Gun pointed at them, he yelled,

"Yerde! Hızla!" (On the floor! Quickly!)

Kirill got down on his knees and put his hands behind his head as he was motioned to do. His eyes were glued to Mia who was struggling with the two men on the side of the pool as she slipped out of their hands and kicked,

"Let me go! No! Let me-" Mia kicked and yelled as she tried to escape their grasp but a big palm made contact with her face and cut her yelps short.

"Susmak!" (Shut up!) One of them shouted angrily as the other grabbed her naked legs and haphazardly, they picked her up,

"Kirill! Stop! Let me go! Let me go!" Mia yelled continuously as she writhed in their arms.

Kirill and Danila stood on their knees and watched on silently as Mia yelled and her voice echoed in the huge tiled pool room.

Kirill's mind was racing. What did they miss in their carefully planned out operation? Was this the information Alexei wasn't 100% sure of?

Danila on the other hand, was certain this was Alexei's doing, he double crossed them, he betrayed them; this was the real buyer.

As soon as Mia disappeared into the change room and without waiting any longer, Danila lunged at the man in front of them and knocked him off his feet as a bullet left his gun and hit the tile right where Danila just stood.

Not losing any momentum and still on his knees, Kirill scooted over and before the man could begin his struggle, Kirill lifted up the man's head and with all his might, smashed it into the tile floor.

Blood splattered as the man's skull made contact with the ceramic floor but neither Kirill nor Danila lingered. Danila grabbed the man's gun and they both quickly rose to their feet.

"I got get Mia, you lock Oleg." Kirill spat out instructions but Danila disagreed.

"No. I'm the shooter." And with a knowing glance at Kirill, he headed toward the women's change room as Kirill reluctantly headed back toward the steam room.

Danila heard Mia continuing to yell as her voice reverberated throughout the whole space. Gun pointing down, he quietly opened the door to the change room and slipped inside.

He heard both men continuing to yell in their language while Mia cried out and wailed.

He quietly walked further into the change room to see Mia, naked and crouching on the floor, pressing herself into a wall as one of them was pulling her up by her hair. The other was quickly gathering her clothes but he saw Danila out of the corner of his eye and quickly looked up.

It was too late for him because Danila had already pressed the trigger, and the bullet was lodged in the man's forehead as he stared blankly before falling over on the floor.

"Silahı indir! Silahı indir!" (Put your gun down! Put your gun down!) At this point, the only man left alive yelled and grabbed a naked and scared Mia and stood behind her as he raised his gun to her temple.

"Where are you from like this, Turk?" Danila asked calmly in Russian as he raised his hands with the gun still hanging on his finger.

The man continued yelling something while he violently pulled Mia's hair and she yelped and cried from the pain.

The man began backing away as he dragged Mia with him and pointed the gun from her to Danila but Danila used the one second of his inattention to grab his own gun again.

He knew it was a huge risk but he trusted his own adrenaline and skills and pressed the trigger. Staggering back from the bullet between his eyes, the man dropped dead as Danila quickly stepped forward and shot him in the head one more time.

Mia stood there shaking and crying and holding onto her ear as the gunshot rang in her head. Before approaching Mia, Danila turned around and shot the first man in the head again and then turned all his attention to her.

He hugged her and she flinched and continued shaking as sobs overpowered her body. Danila didn't say anything while he gently held her naked and cold body. He knew they were betrayed, and he knew who was responsible.

"Mia, Mia, look at me." He ordered her as he looked at her closed eyes and distressed face.

In the meantime, Kirill had trapped Oleg in the steam room as Oleg banged on the door from the inside. Kirill ran to the change room to witness Danila looking at a shaking Mia.

"Kirill, take her, quickly." Danila commanded as he reached for the dead man's gun and left the change room without any more words.

Mia looked up at Kirill who embraced her and pressed her against his tattooed chest. Beginning to calm down from his touch, she breathed heavily as he swayed with her assessing the damage in front of them.

Mind racing, he was trying to figure out how this could have possibly happened.

Danila carefully walked around the men's change room as he looked for any others but mostly, he was looking for Alexei. He didn't think he would be here but there had to be an answer to what just happened.

Slowly moving from one lounge to another in an empty and half lit spa, Danila listened for anyone, anything. Suddenly he heard a buzzing, like a phone was ringing somewhere on silent.

Stopping in his tracks, he listened intently for the sound and slowly approached in that direction.

He spotted someone's legs lying motionless on the floor in a sitting booth and as he came closer, he knew the phone call was coming from there. The man wasn't moving, he was dead, Danila knew it before he got there.

As he rounded the seat, he saw Alexei lying on the floor, eyes open and arms sprawled out. Looking around, Danila searched for Alexei's phone that kept buzzing.

He picked up the unknown number and waited for the other person to start speaking.

"Alexei?" Came a man's voice.

"Yes?" Danila responded holding his breath.

"I told you I here, waiting. I still pay you, but I can wait no more. Why you hide from me?!"

Danila was looking around Alexei as if looking for an answer to the man's question. He had no idea who this was but was thinking wildly as to what Alexei could have possibly been involved in.

"I no hide." Danila pronounced carefully and in broken English but the man wasn't interested in an answer and kept talking,

"It took me long time find you. Who was man you come with, is that seller? Why you no tell me, you plan give her someone else and trick me?"

Danila was absolutely stunned at the information he was hearing.

"I, no, no trick, I no hide." Danila repeated again as he tried to keep the man talking.

"I don't like you trick me Alexei. I work with Artyom for long time, never any problem. I tell you I want take her fast. I come two days ago and look for you. I will lower price for this problems. You explain to seller. I wait close by. They bring her." The man waited for Alexei to respond but Danila hung up the phone.

Understanding washing over him like rain, Danila closed his eyes and swore under his breath as he walked away, leaving Alexei.

"We have to go. Now." Danila spoke loudly as he walked back into the pool room. He heard Oleg yelling inside the steam room and pounding on the door and without a word, he handed Kirill the gun.

Mia clutched at her towel as she watched Kirill unbarricade the steam room door from where Oleg stumbled out, gasping for air. He fell on his knees as his towel slid off him and laid on the cold tile floor naked, breathing and coughing and trying to fill his lungs with fresh air.

Without a moment's hesitation, Kirill aimed and shot Oleg in the head at close range before Oleg could even open his eyes.

Eyes wide and jumping from the sound, Mia felt Oleg's blood hit her naked legs as she looked at Kirill, still holding the gun above Oleg's head.

He waited a few seconds and then pressed the trigger again, emptying the whole magazine into Oleg's body as the dead Oleg shook with every bullet that entered him.

She stared at Kirill and Danila behind him, both expressionless, as they watched blood collect around a dead Oleg and begin to trickle into the cool blue water of the pool.

Mia felt her hands shake and nausea overtake her body as she witnessed an execution scene in front of her. She was hit with the knowledge that just a little while ago, she actively participated in taunting Oleg.

Somehow knowing that he would suffocate to death was easier than watching this.

She felt Kirill grab her by the hand as Danila rushed back to the men's change room to put his clothes on.

Completely confounded, she felt Kirill lightly grab her waist and lead her to a bench beside the woman's change room as he left her alone for a few seconds to collect her clothes.

Not able to zone back into reality, she felt his strong hands begin to dress her as she sat there unable to move her limbs.

Kirill carefully put on her clothes, clasped her bra and pulled on her skirt. He put her arms in her sleeves and took her hair out of her shirt but completely began to struggle when it came time to pull on her stockings.

"Mia...baby...can you look at me?" He asked gently as he pushed her face away from Oleg's direction.

Mia heard his voice and looked at him just as Danila approached them. He hung up his phone and without looking at Kirill, told him to get dressed and that he would take over.

Danila crouched in front of Mia and carefully collected the stocking before placing it on her toes and slowly rolling it up her long legs.

God, he loved girls with long legs but no one compared to her. Even with unknown danger imminent and a dead government official behind him, he couldn't not focus on the confused and stunned Mia sitting in front of him.

He remarked how he had never pulled stockings on before, only off. He ran his fingers all the way up her toned legs, from her painted toe nails, to her knees, up the soft skin of her inner thighs where he carefully straightened out the band of her black stockings.

He watched her empty facial expression, staring into nothing, shocked from everything that happened. Danila wondered why it seemed that events turned into explosions when the three of them were all together.

There was always an element of risk but for this whole ordeal to turn into a bloodbath with five dead? That was some bad luck.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 14.3K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
1.1M 32.4K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
2.3M 83K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
8.1M 227K 50
[COMPLETE] [MATURE] ❝Revenge is a bitch, I'll make it my bitch. ❞ Mars Matthews was anything but innocent. She was sarcastic, talkative, some even sa...