Love and Trust? || Taekook ||

由 BabyTaeBear95

Sometimes only love isn't enough, we have to trust the one we love more than ourselves but when that trust is... 更多

♡Introduction♡
♡01♡
♡02♡
♡03♡
♡04♡
♡05♡
♡06♡
♡07♡
♡08♡
♡09♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
♡51♡
♡52♡
♡53♡
♡54♡
♡55♡
♡56♡

♡33♡

2.1K 144 25
由 BabyTaeBear95

~♪♪✿♪✿♪✿♪♪~

Taehyung felt his heartbeats arising standing a few steps away from the main door of their home. His parents and Jungkook were no better either.

Tears shimmering in eyes as a gush of tremendous memories hit Taehyung hard.

The memories of his noona. Which always brings tears in his eyes and leaves his heart miserable.

Every corner of the house was reminding him of her. Her cute giggles, whines, angry screams were still ringing in Taehyung's ears.

"Dadddd! That brat is not dropping me to my uni. I am already late and he is making it worse."

"Mom tae is bothering me."

"Ahhhhhhh kim idiot bratty Taehyung what did you do to my favourite teddy!!"

"I swear to god! I will kill you today and no one can save you brat."

"Don't you dare call me a potato!!"

"Please aren't you my baby cub mm. Help your noona nah please.. please, pleasseeeee."

Taehyung gulped the sob threatening to escape his mouth as he wiped his now damp cheeks with his palms harshly.

Memories just bring pain and suffering.

With a shaky breath he dragged his feet inside and without saying anything skipped his way towards the staircase climbing up to his room. Not knowing a certain bunny boy was following his every movement with his glossy doe eyes.

–🥀–

"Tae please aren't you my baby cub?" Jisoo whined, swaying her brother's arm with both of her hands.

Taehyung just scoffed and rolled his eyes at her. "No."

She hurriedly rushed before him staring at him with her almond orbs shining extra bright gazing up at him.

"I will give you my whole pocket money." She offered but her brother just huffed and threw himself on the bed after muttering.

"I don't need it."

She hopped on the bed as well scooting closer to Taehyung and placed her head on his chest, a huge pout adorning her lips.

"Then I will invite Kookie to our home for a sleepover." She exclaimed trying to lure him thinking it would definitely work but her brother just smirked in response.

"I already did that."

"You! Taeeeee please aren't you my big baby. Come nah meet him just this once." She whined as she rested her chin on his chest looking at him with her adorable puppy eyes.

"No I won't. And you aren't meeting him as well. I don't understand why the hell you need to date anybody you are still a baby for us."

Hearing him she sat up on the bed and crossed her arms while glaring down at him with a red face. All she wants him to meet her soon to be boyfriend, of course after this brat agrees to let her date.

If she respects and trusts anyone the most about her life is her brother.

Yet having an overprotective brother is seriously too much sometimes. When kim Taehyung is your brother then it definitely is.

He has beaten countless numbers of boys for hitting on his sister. Only jisoo knows how she was able to sneak out with Wonseok. Well only if she knew that nothing can go unnoticed by Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't say anything this time because he has known Wonseok for a long time now and he knows how genuine and serious he was with his noona. He deliberately let her go but still never trusted him fully.

"Kim Taehyung, my five year younger brother, I am already twenty one. TWENTY ONE you get that? I am old enough to date anybody. I am not a baby, not yours at least." She snapped a little harshly.

But instantly regretted seeing hurt flashing in his eyes. She bit her lip and about to grasp his hand when he got up from the bed before she could even touch him.

"Fine then go why are you here. Just go leave me alone." He said blankly, clenching his fists.

He was just playing with her a little but she didn't need to be this harsh.

She gulped slowly making her way to him.

"Cub-"

"I said LEAVE." She flinched badly as it's rare when Taehyung raises his voice on her.

Her lips started wobbling and eyes instantly flooded with tears blurring her vision. Her trembling hands hesitantly held his wrist.

"N-no I won't. Y-you.. you scolded me? You don't l-love me anymore." And the next moment she was crying like a baby hiding her face in his shoulder.

Taehyung took a deep breath before hugging her to his chest and started stroking her head and back.

"It's nothing like that soo-"

"It is. I-i thought you would understand me, b-but you are also scolding me. I p-promise I told him clearly that if my brother didn't like you I would not date him... but now you." She sniffed hitting his chest lightly with her fisted hands.

She was mad. How dare this meanie cub scold her? She won't talk with him-

"Ok fine let's go meet him." She wiped her head up hearing him.

"Really?" She asked excitedly, hope glimmering her eyes with an adorable pout captured her lips.

Taehyung just hummed and smiled, getting a big bear hug from his little potato who was busy squealing in his arms.

"Yesssss. I love you little brat."

She let him go slightly and before Taehyung could interpret anything she tiptoed and ruffled his hair ruining his hairstyle. She burst into giggles and dashed out leaving a fuming cub behind.

"My hairstyle! Kim Jisoo you are dead you just wait!"

.

.

"I am s-sorry, I-I am so s-sorry.. I am l-leaving you and b-baby alone… "

No please no.

"Taetae.. taetae."

"P-please forgive y-your noona."

"Look at me, hyungie.. see."

With a gasp Taehyung opened his eyes, his chest heaving up and down rapidly due to panting heavily. His dazed unfocused eyes wandered around finally waking up from the nightmare.

But his breathing started calming seeing a familiar alluring face just a few inches apart from his, glossy doe eyes staring at him in concern, petal lips trembling while mumbling something which his ears failed to grasp at that moment.

Because he was long drowned in those enchanting doe eyes shimmering with tears staring at him, just him with so much hurt and concern. Jungkook's soft hands were wiping the wetness of tears away from his cheeks and sweat oozing forehead ever so tenderly.

Just by looking at that ethereal face from this near was enough for Taehyung's heart to get the desperately longing comfort and peace.

He had died a thousand times to see this innocent face. But his hope would always crash into pieces even for desiring something which was literally impossible.

Because at last he would find himself alone in the dark cold sleepless nights with their memories mocking and teasing him for his miserable condition.

No one will be there for him just like all these years.

Not even Jungkook.

Taehyung's face hardened at it and eyes emotionlessly stared at the silently weeping boy before him. Loosening the grip of the bed sheet he was clutching he abruptly got up from the bed.

Jungkook pulled his hands back clearly startled by the sudden movement of the older. However he didn't let it affect himself and hurriedly fetched a glass of water from the side table.

He hesitantly brought it near Taehyung's mouth. His breath hitched when Taehyung stared at him with an unfamiliar gaze. Oh how he wished he could read them out the way he used to years ago.

He gulped, eyeing the ceo who got up from the bed and wore his slippers in utter silence. He also stood up taking baby steps towards the other lad.

"H-here, drink it, you will feel better." Jungkook spoke after gathering some courage but Taehyung didn't bother to look at him.

"Thank you.. but I am ok." With that Taehyung left the room with a dejected bunny behind with teary eyes and wobbly pouty lips.

So far, Jungkook came here to tuck their sleeping baby on the bed as the boy demanded to be with his dada before going to dreamland.

Of course Jungkook was hesitant to enter the room which he once claimed as his. Yet he came here with a thumping heart yearning to see his long lost heaven.

He didn't barge in directly as he knocked multiple times but not getting any response from inside he decided to enter. But once he did the scene in front made his heart stop at the moment itself.

Because there on the bed Taehyung was thrashing and crying in his sleep. His hands clutching the sheet tightly while mumbling something which was inaudible.

Taehyung was having a nightmare.

Still he was aware of the baby in his arms so without getting worked up he gently laid Taewon on the bed and covered him with the blanket before dashing towards Taehyung's side.

His heart felt a pang seeing the unstoppable tears pouring out Taehyung's closed eyes who had a deep frown plastered on his face. Those tears felt like a heavy stone crushing him wholly.

He shook the older gently, soft hands wiping the tears and sweat from the forehead, cherry lips continued to plead Taehyung to wake up.

He let out a cry of relief witnessing Taehyung opening his eyes looking straight into his. Those eyes held so much pain and fear that it blurred his vision with overwhelming tears.

However he was fast enough to get hold of his emotions and hurriedly fetched the glass of water seeing Taehyung rushing away from him. The older didn't even spare a glance at him and dashed out leaving him with a restless aching heart.

Taehyung didn't give him a chance to comfort him. It felt like he didn't even want Jungkook to witness him in that state. The older clearly pushed him away before he could hold him in his arms and hug him closer to his heart.

Even when he was in pain. In unbearable pain. Yet he found it easier to push jungkook away who wanted to console him, to hold him closer and give him much needed comfort and warmth.

But he didn't need them. He doesn't need anyone anymore to see him in that miserable state and pity him. No he doesn't need any of it. Not pity or any kind of sympathy.

He was better all alone. Because at last no one's gonna stay with him anyways. Everyone's gonna abandon him like a useless thing.

~°~°~°~°~°~

I hope y'all liked the chapter.
Ignore mistakes please.

Thanks for reading.
Borahae.💜

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

598K 22.3K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...
678K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
40.9K 2.4K 25
In life there are many things we wish for earnestly, but we don't end up gaining everything unless we are destined to. At that moment it may seem tha...
452K 15.8K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates ♡ sometimes daily if i have t...