Eternity: Don't Leave Me ||kt...

By Danielle_97xeeso

Kim Taehyung and Choi yn are the divorced couples, who happens to come across each other after years of their... More

• Introduction •
Chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chpater-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
• 𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 •
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter -26
chapter-27
chapter-28
🖤
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56

Chapter-37

604 30 4
By Danielle_97xeeso

(Yn)

You squinted your eyes feeling the pain in your lower abdomen, before opening your eyes.

The morning sun rays were escaping inside, from the window that was behind you, giving the golden glow to the room.

You tried to pull your body to sit up, but it all went in vein when the wave of pain again hitted your muscles.

you groaned and slowly processed everything, you felt Taehyung's presence beside yourself, as his breath fanned your shoulder.

Your eyes widen.

This...

No way!

You were frozen at your place realizing the situation.

That's when you felt Taehyung's arms against your bare stomach under the covers, he was back hugging you while still sleeping soundly.

But it didn't took him more than another minute to leave a long breathy sigh, indicating he's waking up, making you scared than you already were.

Your mind stopped functioning as if it was paralyzed, the cold ice above your head turning colder.

You felt him moving beside and that's when he slowly opened his eyes feeling the light headache burdening his forehead.

You fisted the covers with your cold palm before making sure you were covered uptill your neck.

Taehyung on the other hand retired his arms from you, freeing your form from his hold and rubbed his face.

With frowned eyebrows he looked beside and that's when it hitted him, he felt an uncomfortable feeling lingering over his chest.

You on the other side, were already facing him.

And for some reason as you were expecting it, you were not surprised at all, to see his expression, the feeling of being horrified was clearly written in his eyes, it was crystal clear.

But it somehow hurted you to look longer at him.

He looked back at you for some seconds, before sliding off the bed, without saying a single word to you.

You looked at his back as he sat at the side of bed and picked his shirt from the floor.

He already had his pants on, the one from yesterday.

When he walked off you didn't looked further towards him, you felt the smaller part of yourself silently cracking and a lone tear slipped out.

And then the another was followed by the door closing sound reaching your ears.

He left.

You didn't knew what to feel now, it was awful.

You looked at the celling before blinking your eyes and then sitting up.

You breathed out holding your lower stomach before walking to the washroom.

Entering inside you straightly walked towards the bathtub.

you turned on the tap waiting for it to be filled before settling your body in the warm water.

And It somehow relaxed your aching muscles and you made yourself comfortable by leaning back.

Your mind was then, again clouded with yesterday's thoughts.

You gazed down at his toned abs before lifting your lashes to look at his face, his fine dark locks falling over his forehead as he looked down at you, his orbs were locked with yours, the veins on his neck visible. He supported himself on his knees and held onto your waist before leaning down.

You broke the running thought inside your head with a frown.

Stupid.

You thought before rubbing your skin, in order to soothe your tensed muscles and washing your hair along.

...

After being done with everything, you stood before the mirror and wiped its surface as the humidity caused it to blur out your reflection.

A white towel was wrapped around your figure and you stood there looking back at yourself, the drops of water from your wet hair slowly drenching the towel and you didn't bothered to dry it with another towel before using the blower, knowing well that it will damage your hair.

You forwarded your arms to pick up the blower from the shelf and that's when you heard a knock on the door.

You turned your head to look at the direction, but saw it slowly being pushed open from the other side.

And then

There stood Taehyung.

The shirt he wore earlier slightly crinkled with sleves folded uptil his elbows.

You looked at him confused as he walked forward and stood behind you.

You opened your mouth to ask him what's the matter but felt your wet hair being rubbed with a thick fabric only to realize it was him drying your hair with a towel, when you looked at the mirror.

"You should dry your hair with towel or you'll end up damaging it with the blower" He spoke in his deep voice.

As if I didn't knew it.

You thought listening to him.

When he was done with it, he turned you around to face him and you looked up at him with your doe eyes.

Soon after you felt his strong arms holding onto your waist making your breath hitched and then in a flip of seconds, you were sitting on the washroom countertop.

You looked at him taken aback.

He didn't mind anything and plugged in the blower before proceeding to give the finishing to dry your hair, he took the transparent serum bottle resting beside you, before applying the fragrant liquid on your slightly dry hair and then finishing it with blowing your hair a little more and lastly brushing the length of your hair.

After being done he looked at you.

To admire you.

And that's when his gaze slowly went down to your neck before again looking away.

"Here" he spoke in his deep voice handing you your clothes that were resting on the shelf.

You held the clothes closer to yourself and looked at him as he disappeared behind the door.

It's always the hardest to understand what's going inside his head.

You shrugged, before slipping into your inner wear and then finally into a black hoodie above your shirt and then sliding into a comfortable lower.

You looked at your reflection before fixing your hoodie and then your hair to cover up your neck, with your flushed ears in realization.

You slowly walked out from the washroom with the door closing behind you.

And you were met with Taehyung standing near the window, on a phone call. You looked at him before turning your feet back to go towards your room.

"Hey"

You heard him from behind and turned to look at him.

He kept his phone away before continuing.

"Erm- its just, call me if you need anything" He said with eyes avoiding your gaze and little flushed ears.

"Hmm" you hummed at response before turning to walk back to your room.

You most probably would be sleeping the whole day as you still feel tired with your head hurting.

You pushed the door open and turned around after closing the door behind.

Oh my!

You gasped lightly when your eyes fell on the side table, right beside the bed.

It was a bouquet of white lilies with two box beside it.

You slowly walked closer, yet not believing your eyes.

You silently sat at the side of your bed holding onto your lower abdomen as it still pained down there.

You took the lilies and observed it.

And there spread a silly smile on your face, making you hold the other two boxes and scanning it.

So it's chocolate,

not bad though...

You thought smiling sheepishly, before sealing your lips.

Stupid.

You thought shaking your head and keeping them back on the table only to then, hear a knock on the door, making your head to turn at the direction.

"Erm- I brought the heat pads, if you perhaps need it" He asked looking at you.

You looked at the paper bag and a bowl resting on his hands before again looking up, back at him.

And you would be lying if you say your heart didn't fluttered and did a back flip.

Only if you say so.

An:

Hey! Long time no see, so here's the update (with a kinda fluffy part)...hope I didn't made you guys wait for too long and you liked the story. I just got little stuck with my life, it's been hectic lately and I swear I'm still finding the way to escape (lol) but nevermind hope you guys are doing good ♧

-ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 2.9K 27
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
532K 19.4K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
627K 15.3K 45
[COMPLETE - 40 CHAPTER] matured content due to curse words Kim Taehyung known as the leader of the biggest Mafia gang in South Korea need a heir to m...
24.6K 1.7K 21
Storyline Kang Y/n , a fiery college dropout in her early twenties, is trying to build a life for herself but failing miserably because of a lack of...