The Academy

Da Randompovs616

Y/n Nash is finally in their senior year of high school. They were popular and everyone had their eyes on her... Altro

Chapter 1: Senior Year
Chapter 2: Welcome to The Academy
Chapter 3: After Tryouts
Chapter 4: Party Time
Chapter 5: Spin the Bottle
Chapter 6: Humility is Attractive
Chapter 7: MIA
Chapter 8: Be Our Guest
Chapter 9: Be a Good Girl
Chapter 10: Blast From the Past
Chapter 11: Secret Club
Chapter 12: Heat Wave
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: Not Another Fling
Chapter 15: Meet & Greet
Chapter 16: After Party
Chapter 17: Tensions
Chapter 18: Caught in Paradise
Chapter 19: Surprise
Chapter 20: Talk of the Town
Chapter 21: Popular
Chapter 22: Victory
Chapter 23: Only You
Chapter 24: Teasing Games
Chapter 26: Stay
Chapter 27: The Proposition
Chapter 28: The Funeral
Chapter 29: Undercover
Chapter 30: Explanations
Chapter 31: Once Again
Chapter 32: Happy Birthday
Chapter 33: Skip Day
Chapter 34: Family Dinner
Chapter 35: The Reveal
Chapter 36: Aftermath
Chapter 37: A Dozen of Daisies
Chapter 38: School Spirit
Chapter 39: Not So School Spirited
Chapter 40: The Breakup
Chapter 41: Healing & Hope
Chapter 42: Graduation
Chapter 43: The Waiting Game
Chapter 44: A Gripping Desire
Chapter 45: Deepest Cravings
Chapter 46: In Secret

Chapter 25: Tragedy

1.1K 43 10
Da Randompovs616

*Wanda's POV*

I woke up the next morning and realized Y/n wasn't by my side. I hear the bathroom door open and turn to face that way and there she was. The most amazing girl drying her hair in the moment. I smile to myself knowing that was my girlfriend. Y/n continues drying her hair with a towel and smiles back to me.

"Good morning sleepy head." She said making her way over to the edge of the bed. The towel is thrown into her laundry basket as she places a kiss on my forehead. She begins rubbing my back softly and I snuggle more into the sheets and close my eyes feeling like I was in heaven.

"Do you wanna go grab brunch with everyone?" She suggested. I sit up leaning my back against the headboard and sigh.

"5 more minutes with you." I pretend to pout reaching for her hands. Y/n chuckles at me and gives my hand kisses.

"Wands it's almost 1:30 in the afternoon." My eyes grow wide and I grab my phone because I didn't believe her.

"Oh my gosh, I slept in sooo late." I started rubbing my eyes because usually I am not a sleep in kind of person. She chuckles and laughs and leans in to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Come on. Go get ready. They're all getting ready at the guest house already." Y/n got up again to go change her outfit as I begin to go take a shower.

I finish my shower and come out to the room and find a note on the bed.

My love,
We'll be downstairs waiting for you. Feel free to pick any clothes you want if you don't have any extra. :)

I smile as I read the message and throw it back onto the bed. I make my way over to Y/n's closet even though I did bring extra clothes. Y/n's style ranged. It was either super girly or a bit more tom boyish of street wear. I find some black shorts and steal one of her white button up shirts and tuck it in the front. After buttoning the last one on the trail of the shirt, I bring the collar up to sniff. It smelled exactly like Y/n and I smile to myself so big. I make my way down as the gang was all there waiting and chatting. Y/n locks eyes with me as I come into the living room. She stands up from her seat and makes her over and holds my arm giving me a kiss on the nose. I scrunch my face at her as I intertwine our hands. She pulls back and looks at me up and down.

"Yeah that shirt definitely looks better on you." She chuckled which only made me laugh. I blush and tilt my cheek to my shoulder receiving the compliment.

"It smells just like my amazing girlfriend." I said giving her a quick kiss.

"You ready to go?" She asked me. I nod my head as the rest of the group gets up to take their car keys. Carol walks by me and pulls me away from Y/n's side.

"So?!" She whispered to me excitedly.

"So what?" I asked.

"How was it?!" I laugh at her curiosity. "It was definitely...an experience." I said staring into her eyes with my response. Carol shrieks and pulls me into a side hug as we walk out of the door. I see Y/n look over at us.

"Are you riding with Carol babe?"

"I call dibs with Y/n then!" Yelena said rushing over to her car which only makes Y/n laugh.

"Don't worry Nash. I'm not trying to steal your girl or anything." Carol winked at me as she began walking over to her car. I hear Yelena sigh,

"Aww so my dibs didn't even count." She pouted and made us laugh.

Y/n walks over and opens the passenger door nudging her head in the direction for me to get in, "you can still ride with us Yelena. I just get shot gun." I see Yelena do a little fist bump in the air and gets excited. "Yes!" She crawls into the back which makes us giggle even more. She was definitely that little sibling that you can't say no to.

*Y/n's POV*

We pull up to our usual brunch diner as everyone scoots into a booth.

"Hey guys. Long time no see." Darcy said as she started placing napkins all around the table. The whole group greets her and she laughs at us crossing her arms.

"You guys look like shit..." she said while glancing at all of us. We all laugh in embarrassment to ourselves.

I shrug one of my shoulder, "kinda feel like it too."

"What are we having this time?" The group goes down the line for ordering and I wrap my my arm around Wanda's shoulder. She leans her head down onto my shoulder, "you feeling okay?" I whisper to her. She nods her head, "yeah, surprisingly my hang over isn't as bad as last time." I give her a light kiss on her head as we all continue to talk.

The diner was cheap with their food, but somehow it always tasted way better than any of the other boujee brunch places around here. We all eat our food devouring everything on our plates while carrying conversations. I glance over to look at the tv that they always had on playing the local news. I sip on my coffee until I take a closer look zoning everyone else out.

"Ow!" Wanda looked down at her thigh where I had accidentally gripped a little too hard. This caught everyone's attention as they look over in our direction. I can feel Wanda's stare on me even though I was fully zoned into the news.

"Baby is everything okay?" They were all glancing back and forth at the tv and me. I wipe my mouth with a napkin and quickly get out of the booth. Thankfully I was on the edge.

"Darcy?!" Darcy?!" I began to panic and feel a tightness forming around my chest. I was at the bar counter looking for her and she rushed out immediately from the kitchen.

"Y/n what's wrong?"

"Where's the remote to the tv?" She was panicking as well searching for it and as she hands it to me, I grab it immediately turning the volume on. My mind was racing a million miles an hour in this moment. This couldn't be happening again. I was standing in front of the tv like a little child who you couldn't pull away from watching cartoons all night. Darcy made her way over to me,

"Y/n is everything okay?" She asked coming to stand by my side. Just then, the news camera zooms into a plane crashed on a field that wasn't too far from here. Flames embodied the field and parts of the plane. My heart dropped as I can see my family's name on the jet. I quickly hand the remote back to Darcy and make my way back to the booth quickly grabbing my keys.

"Y/n what's wrong?" Carol asked.

I couldn't even glance over to them as I quickly grabbed my wallet trying to put cash down for Wanda's and I's meals. I give a quick kiss to Wanda's forehead as I can see she was panicking for me.

"That's my family's jet." They all look over back to the tv squinting trying to get a better view. After I gave the kiss to Wanda, I can see she was trying to leave with me.

"Please stay with them." I quickly said as I raced out of the door.

"Y/n wait!" I can hear Wanda trying to chase after me but my adrenaline kicked in and I was out of the door before they knew it which caused some heads to turn in the diner. I get in my car and head straight out to the area where the crash was located. I was flying down the road not caring if I was running any lights or cutting people off. My head was spinning at this point and sheer panic took over my body. I was trying to fight tears rolling down my eyes.

*Wanda's POV*

I ran back into the diner as soon Y/n drove off. I was breathing uncontrollably as I looked back at the tv.

"Carol please drive me there." I said trying to get my words out since my lips were quivering.

"I'm coming as well." Natasha said as she scooted out of the booth. "Steve, hunny. Please take Yelena and Kate home." They all quickly threw cash onto the table and my brother came up to give me a hug and a kiss on the side of my head. "Please be careful." He whispered to me as I nod my head.

"Okay come on girls." Carol said putting on her jacket. Natasha opened the passenger seat for me since she can tell I was panicking. She slid into the back into the middle seat.

"It's not that far. Carol you know the field out in the vineyard up north?" Natasha said pulling the live stream news on her phone.

"Yes. I know a shortcut. It'll probably be about 30 minutes." She took off in her car with her tires spinning. Natasha had the news playing with its volume on.

"Some upsetting news, the plane was identified as the Nash's family private jet. The fire department have identified 2 confirmed deaths, Warren Lock and Irene Hart, who were both assistants to Hazel Marina who had taken over the Nash's family until Y/n Nash will become of age."

"Shit." Natasha whispered.

"Can you please turn that down Tasha?" Carol said as she sighed concentrating on the road. I feel Natasha reach for my shoulder and rub it a bit. I try to steady my breath as I look at the maps to see us getting closer and closer but it seemed as if every minute was taking hours to pass down.

"Guys, Y/n is at the scene." Natasha said. "The camera just pulled up to her. She drove her car onto the field."

"Looks like we'll be doing the same then. There has to be a clearing with the fire department there." Carol said.

"God, they're just swarming her." Natasha continued.

"Can you turn the volume up again?" I asked her.

"Y/n! Y/n!"
"Was Hazel on this plane?"
"What do you have to say about this crash?" Of course reporters were bombarding her at the scene of the crash. I sigh loudly to myself as tears start rolling down my face hearing my baby trying to hold herself together.

"Get the camera off of me and let me through." I can hear Y/n speaking to them.

"As you all can see, Y/n Nash has appeared to the scene. This could be the time for Y/n Nash to begin her journey in taking her place for her family's company." I start sobbing and bury my face into my hands trying to breathe. Natasha lightly rubs my back trying to comfort me.

Carol pulls up next Y/n's car as I immediately unbuckle my seat belt and try to run through.

"Wanda wait!" The girls both shouted running to catch up to be my side. As soon as they shouted my name, reporters turned the cameras to us with lights flashing as we arrived.

"Miss Maximoff! Over here!"
"Any words of the crash scene?"
"Will you be involved in Y/n's family company?" Natasha and Carol held onto each side of my arms pushing the reporters away and kept us walking up to the police and fire department.

"I have another body over here!" One of the firefighters shouted. I look up and see Y/n run pass the chiefs heading straight to where the firefighter announced himself.

"Nash! Get back here it's not safe." The chief of the police department called out to her. I squeeze both of the girls hands' as I heard that and we run over ducking under the tape separating the paparazzi from the scene.

"Chief!" Carol said as we entered in. "Where's Y/n?"

"Please girls don't get any closer. It's not safe. Parts of the jet are still exploding here and there." He said responding to us.

"Where is Y/n?" Carol repeated herself.

"One of my boys just went to go chase her down. She ran passed us when they announced they found another body."

Just then I look over and one of the firefighters was pulling Y/n back over to the taped area.

"Let me go! I need to find her!" Y/n screamed trying to kick out of his arms but he was so big that she was no match. He sat her down on the grass as she began coughing from the inhalation of the smoke. "Y/n listen to me. You're not equipped for the flames out there. We are trying our best to find everyone while putting out the flames." He said to her as he walked away from her. "Someone grab Nash an oxygen mask!" He said shouting to the medic team. One of the nurses pulls Y/n to the side of ambulance as they give her a mask to help with her breathing. Reporters were everywhere taking pictures of everything. I look into the crowd and see a mysterious figure who looked as if they were just watching. I nudge Carol, "who is that? He doesn't look like a reporter."

Carol looks over and squints her eyes to get a better view. "I don't know. Probably just a random bystander." She turned back around as we hear another explosion happen causing more of the flames to take over the field. I block the view of it as we were so far away yet I can feel all of the heat. Two of the firefighters bring a body on a gurney towards one of the ambulances. I see Y/n run from one ambulance to the other. The girls and I look at each other and make our way over there slowly wanting to give Y/n some space.

"Y/n please give us some space." One of the nurses said as they begin putting an IV into the body. Y/n was pacing back and forth. I wasn't religious but I was praying this wouldn't be Hazel.

*Y/n's POV*

I was pacing back and forth because I knew this was Hazel. She had one of our family heirloom that she always wore as a bracelet on her wrist but they backed me away to try anything to bring her back. My heart was pounding in the moment and I was trying to fight back tears.

"Patients lost a lot of blood and a bad gash to the back of the head." I overhear one of the nurses.
"We need to transport her to ICU immediately. Y/n we're transporting her to the West hospital." They rush off of the field as I begin to sprint over to my car.

"Baby!" I turn and see Wanda, Nat, and Carol. I was too focused on finding Hazel that I didn't even know how long they had been here.

"They're taking her to the West hospital. I'm going there right now." Wanda runs over to me and interlocks our hands and all I needed was to look at her and knew exactly how I was feeling. I pull her in and kiss her forehead and we run over to my car. As soon as we hit the reporters, they were all over us again. I shove some of them who were getting too close to Wanda to clear a path. I open her door and she gets in immediately and I rush off the field with Carol following behind me.

I made it soon enough to see them bring Hazel in. A whole bunch of the nurses in the hospital were rushing over as they called it in. I catch up to them and hold Hazel's hand as they begin pushing her down the aisle. "You're gonna be okay Hazel." I whisper to her, but no response. One of the doctors turns to me, "I'm sorry Miss Nash but you're not allowed back here. Please wait in the waiting room and one of us will come get you." I stop following their trail and watch as they take Hazel to the surgery side of the hospital and that's when it all hits me. I break down at the door crying uncontrollably. Exactly how the night I lost my parents. I felt like my chest was in knots that couldn't be untangled. I sit on the floor with my back against the wall with my head faced down with my knees up. I feel someone come over and kneel in front of me.

"My baby..." Wanda whispered to me, but for some reason I couldn't look up at her. I hated when people saw me cry. I don't lift my head and she doesn't force me too. Instead, she comes to sit by side and holds me instead and lets me cry onto her shoulder. I haven't cried since my parent's deaths. But the thought of Hazel, was hitting way harder for me this time since I've grown up with her. I feel Wanda's hand cupping the back of my head, "shh baby. I'm right here." She said as she placed several kisses on my head. I cried and cried and cried until I felt like I had no more tears and ended up falling asleep on the hospital floor with Wanda by my side.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

52.7K 1.2K 52
Yelena just arrived at the avengers compound. She never felt safe with someone in her whole life. But it will quickly change when she'll meet y/n Ma...
275K 9.2K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...
55.9K 2.1K 38
Y/N is just about to finish her second year of college when something happens that throws her off track completely. Over the summer, she tries to fi...
324K 7K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...