The Devil and I

By _shee_writesss

To everyone who felt like they weren't enough. Noor Kapoor A Calm and ambivert Girl. Focused, Strong and Sma... More

Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
Important
34
35.
36.

16.

42.8K 2.6K 250
By _shee_writesss

Hello my cupcakes!
Guys my exams are going on so please wait for a few days, I won't be able to give any updates for which I'm really sorry.

Ignore the typos,the chapter is not edited.
Don't forget to hit that star button✨💅.

Abhiman's POV

Well I thought I was the one in lead here, I thought I'll be dominant bitch and tell her filthy things like I said yesternight;

'So my dear wife, how do you want me to take you? From behind on all fours or do you wanna go for a missionary'

I thought saying such things will intimidate her. She'll stay away or get scared and will go away at her own.

But apparently I'm the one following her lead here.

I was in my cabin sitting in deep thoughts of none other than my wife. The way she kept my mind captive with her thoughts is just weird. Why did she not applied me kaala tikka? Don't I look good enough? Maybe it's the suit I'm wearing you know. Regularly I used to wear black and dark colours but today I chose to wear white one, maybe she didn't like this one. I removed my overcoat and kept it aside while opening my laptop to check my mails. A thought stuck inside my mind.

What is her favourite colour?

Thinking about it I went on her Instagram id and saw her id was private.

Mutual: @thefunniest_chauhan, @Aadhya_here, @darsh_chauhan and +3 followers.

Wait is this my brother Ansh?? And DARSH?? She follows them and not me?? I don't know but suddenly I could feel my blood getting hot like it was boiling. The hell she's my wife. I'll follow her.

I sent her the request and she accepted it in less than 5 minutes.

That's like a good girl.

She followed me back too. My account was public with no posts but ironically, her account has like 139 posts!! From her favourite starbucks drink to her pensive bake, everything is here. Like she has posted her whole life over here. I scrolled down all the posts and got a lot of info about her. She even had a few post of her life in Boston.

Yes her love for bikes was something I knew already but I didn't know she owned 14 freaking bikes!! She had posted her garage picture where she had multiple bikes and she was repairing one of them. Damn she looks hot even with no makeup and so much sweat and-

Tu kar kya rha h Abhiman?? Suddenly an inner voice came from inside and I realised what I was doing. What the hell is happening to me. I shut off instagram and resumed my work.

Soon my phone rang for the 50th time today. I saw the name popping in my screen.
God! Doesn't he have any other work? Or like Can't he understand I don't wanna talk?

"Yes Mr. Raichand. Why are you nagging me with your faltu k call." I said in calm voice.

"You motherfucker bastard. In this whole gol and shitty duniya, you've have one... one singular best friend and you didn't even bother to invite him at your wedding??"
He shouted out from the screen.

Arjun Raichand. The CEO of Raichand cyber&security. This man got some serious abilities of hacking world. He ditched his family business and started his own company and right now he's one of the top 10 billionaire, just like me. There was a time he used to be my bestfriend, my ex-batchmate. Now he is the only one closest thing to a friend I have in my life.

"Who told you that you're my friend? Live in aukaat. Delusional world se nikal ja." I replied.

"Fuck off dude. Mera dil owww." He said being a dramaqueen he is.

"Kya chahiye tujhe abh?"
(What do you want now?)

"I just wanted to congratulate you and talk to my bhabhi. I also want to give you all the curses existing in this world for not inviting me but I think vo gaaliyan tujhe dena bhi gaaliyon ka upman hoga. By the way I saw bhabhi's picture and I want to meet her. Let me tell you, she's one hot woman I swear to god-"

"Shut the fuck up Arjun. Stop dreaming about my wife and focus on one of your whores of some stupid sex club." I screamed from the other side.

How the hell he thinks he has any authority to talk about my wife like that? Jerk. Bastard.

"Ah huh I see. Someone is possessive. My guy is whipped for this wife ladies and gentlemen. Weren't you the one who thought marriage is unnecessary and unwanted? "

Bitch!

"Shut up bastard. Stop thinking about my life.-
What do you want? Why have you called?" I exclaimed from the screen hearing his allegations.

"I need your help."

"What kind of help?" I said. Of course he is some big deep shit or else he would have never call anyone for any help. The guy is capable enough to pull his trigger without thinking twice.

"Will tell you once I come back to Udaipur. Till then bang your wife."

"You motherfucker-" i was about curse him in all the languages I know but he hung up the call and sent me a text at the same moment.

Arjun:- Save your tongue for night. Your wife can use it for some pleasure.

Bastard!

It's been a long time since I met any of my friends outside the conference room or business meetings. I drifted apart from all of my friends after the incident. I didn't want to face anyone anymore but Arjun never let me leave. When all of my friends drifted apart from me, he stayed.

I've insulted him in 100 ways but he never gave up on me. Bitch thinks I've some human left in me. But little does he know, they all made me a living corpse. No matter how much I tried to get away from Arjun he never let me so I gave up on him and let him be. He is the closest to me even though I do not want him to be.

Arjun is the only one who knows everything about that night, everything about that incident and no matter how much I don't want to say it, he owes me a lot and I would do anything to help him. No matter how much dark it gets.

🦄

I got a notification from one of my bodyguards which I appointed yesterday for Noor secretly, she has no idea about it. He sent me a picture of Noor with Aadhya and Darsh. She was sitting in a cafe with Aadhya in their front and Darsh next to her and they both were laughing like he cracked some joke of the century.

Why does she laugh with them and doesn't even look at me?

Because you told her not to you bastard. My mind mocked me.

I zoomed in to her face and saw her eyes shining, she was laughing her heart out. I smiled looking at her face and realised-

Why are you smiling pervert? Shut your mouth. I reminded myself.

Why does she make me feel all the things that I don't want to feel? I was never like this before. I never lost control over such things, hell I felt no emotion but everytime I look in her eyes all my dead emotions rise from hell. I never felt anything before but her smiling with others and spending time with them was giving me a twitch in my heart.
She is so young but so mature for her age.

'Everyone in life if going to hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain '

I looked at her picture and remembered what she said that day to papa.

"Uhh sir. May I come in?" A knock interrupted me and brought me out of my thoughts. It was my PA Jayveer.

"Yes come in." I said while still looking at my laptop screen.

"Sir actually you've a lot of pending meetings as you were on a break. They are resumed from today-"

"Send me the details. I'll cover up everything today itself." I said cutting him off. It's better to stay at office and pull an all nighter rather than going home and facing her.

I started with all of my projects which were at rest due to the wedding. I called Jayveer to get some coffee but he wasn't responding which made me more than angry. I walked out of the cabin to see what's happening when I saw everyone has left.

I looked down at my watch and saw it was 1am already. Huh! I lost the track of time.

It's nothing new to me. It's been always like that from the beginning. Anyways, I took my overcoat and left for home hoping that Noor would have slept now.

I reached home and parked my car in the garage. As soon as I entered I saw no one there. Of course it was late and everyone might have slept. I went upstairs to my room and as soon as opened my door, I saw her.

She was standing in balcony looking at the moon. She changed into saree because when I left in the morning, she was wearing a heavy embroidery kurti. I gazed her from the doorway and noticed her waist chain.

Oh god it's going to be the death of me.

I looked at her face again and noticed dry tears on her face. Wait! Was she crying?

Noor's POV

My whole day went off smoothly. It was my first day with my in-laws. Well nothing exciting happened except ABHIMAN sending me request on Instagram.

When I saw the notification I thought it was some glitch. Him sending me the request first? Haha Not possible. Man has got ego bigger than milky way galaxy. I refreshed the app again. Huh?? the request was still there. The actual fuck.

I accidentally accepted his request. Shit Noor.

Abh vo tereko despo smjega.

(Now he'll think you were waiting for this. He'll think you're desperate)

Couldn't you wait for 5 mins Noor? Yes you've been obsessed with him since a long time but he doesn't have to know that?

I thought internally patting my head. I might sound like a crazy fangirl right now jisko Christian Harper sachme dikh gaya ho but trust me when I say it, I was on cloud nine seeing that notification. Well, I knew he had a public account which I had already stalked but there was no content on it so I thought he stopped using it. But apparently he does.

Then, maa showed me around and I had a chat with her about our post wedding rituals which are going to be held soon. Afterwards, I went out for a coffee with Aadhya and Darsh.

I must say after talking to Darsh today, I think he's the only brother amongst them who's sensible and the most mature one. He's pursuing sculpting right now and we had a nice chat as we both have same background of arts. He knows how to make one comfortable. Even Ansh is good in that criteria, he is also very very supportive and mature at the time he needs to be.

Pata nhi mera wala hi Defective piece nikla shayad.
(Idk maybe the brother I got is defective one amongst them.)

Well after leaving cafe, I wanted to go for a massage but couldn't or else these two might have think otherwise just like maa and chachi. My pain grew irresistibly more. However, I hid it well. We came back and I waited for my husband to come back so that I could have dinner with him but he didn't.

Surprisingly no one acknowledged to have him either. Everyone had their own dinner in their rooms and when I asked Ansh about my husband's whereabouts he told me that he was busy in office today and had to stayback.

Classic Abhiman.

Ofcourse he doesn't want to face me. I've liked him since my childhood, but right now his tantrums are making me feel like I want to throw to other planet and then bring him back and then throw him back again.

I stopped waiting and went to our room. I tried to put on someone pain reliever on my back but couldn't reach as it was near my lower back, just below my scar.

I huffed and looked around his room and saw the darkness capturing his room. No matter how many light were lit, there was some sense of coldness in it which gave me an ick. It was very suffocating.

I miss my room. I thought with forming tears in my eyes.

Soon, I gave up on putting pain reliever and went to balcony for some fresh air.

Moon gazing, writing journal and reading novels. These three were my only hobbies.
Whenever I used feel low, I used to moon gaze. It was my escape.

Sky is the most beautiful thing one can observe in nature and moon is it's particle which is ethereal. It has a lot of scars but still looks flawless from here. Moon knows all of my secret, only he has seen my tears.

Only the night sky knows about my fears.

When that incident took place in my life I became hopeless. It felt like there was nothing left in my life. The sunshiny Noor was dead after him but after a lot of time I gave myself another chance. I understood and moved on with my situation.

Ofcourse I haven't forgot even a single detail of that night but it's just memories now and one shouldn't make their bad memories their life. Sorting all my thoughts I didn't realised when the tears started dropping but I let them flow. Afterall the moon knows everything and has seen me naked; my naked thought, my naked face with no masks, my naked feelings.

I lost the track of time re-thinking everything and came back to earth when I felt some heated gaze on my back. I turned around to see him standing there.

The moment my eyes met his brown orbs, I could feel a sense of comfortness in them.

He walked closer to me and I quickly pasted a slight smile on my face to hide my red eyes.

"Aap ro rhi thi?" He asked.

(Were you crying?)

Oh god no I don't want to face this.

"Jii nhi.. vo-" I stuttered trying to make no sense ,when I came up with some rubbish excuse.

(No actually-)

"Vo my back... is still paining."

He looked at me cautiously like he was trying to find some kind of lie in my eyes but well what do you know.. I'm good at masking.

"Hmm. I asked you to get someone's help. Didn't you get massaged or something?" He asked.

"No... I didn't want to tell anyone... they'll get the wrong idea." I said explaining him looking here and there with flushed cheeks.
Oh god this discussion is toughest one.

He nodded and stepped back heading towards bathroom. What the hell? Is he an asshole?

Asshole Abhiman.

I just told him about my problem and he just went away-

"Turn around." He said coming closer to me again with a glass bottle in his hand.

"Huh?"

" Are you deaf? I do not repeat myself. So, Turn around." He said with cold eyes.

"Wh...why?" I said stuttering.

"Okay I guess you're deaf." He said and pulled me from my waist chain and I gasped at his sudden action. His mere finger touched my naked belly and he stuck his finger inside my chain to turn me around.

I gasped at his sudden action and held on the wall infront of me. He came more closer and whispered in my ear giving me shivers.

"Take off your waist chain Noor or do you want me to do that too?"

'Noor.'

This was the first time he took my name and trust me when I say it, my heart stopped hearing my name from his mouth. My name never sounded this beautiful, it never made sense. But now when he says it, everything makes sense.

"I guess second option it is."

I couldn't process anything so I just stood there numb with no movements until he touched my belly again. I heaved under his touch.

He slowly slid his hand infront and accidentally touched my navel making me shiver.

I couldn't make out what he was doing due to such close proximity. He was trying to hold on my waist chain. He looked down at the lock of it and next moment he tangled his fingers in the chain and broke it.

The bells on my chain fell down making a disturbing noise and all the beads scattered on the ground made me regain my consciousness. I had no idea what he was doing, I looked back at him from my shoulders and saw him smirking.

"Sorry for breaking it. But I don't like when someone disobey me." He said unapologetically.

"Now would you mind to pull off your duppata or else- ." He said and his voice was enough to let me know what will happen if I do not obey what he says. I brought my duppata in front with my hairs revealing my back to him. I felt his heated gaze on back and I arched myself a little innocently.

Thankfully the scar was hidden under blouse so he couldn't see it.

"Where is it hurting exactly?"

I nervously took my hand at the back and pointed out at my lower spine where the band of my saree was tied.

"Here."

I inhaled a deep breath when I felt his fingers on my lower back. His mere touch was sending down shivers in my whole body. This was the first time he touched me, my bare skin. He softly massaged over and over on that spot then slowly increasing the impact of his finger over my skin.

He slowly moved his fingers taking total care of not making me feel uncomfortable. I closed my eyes to sink in the reality.

He slowly moved his hands a little above and then accidentally one of his fingers slid inside my blouse.

I felt him touch my scar and I gasped. He stopped his movements for a second.
Oh god it's gonna happen. He felt it, he's gonna ask something now. Fuck fuck

But he resumed his movement again.

Uhmm, I guess he didn't feel it. Thankgod!

The pain was nothing now, I could only feel his touch on my skin now. After a good few moments he stopped and I turned around to look at him.

"This will relieve your pain soon." He said and stepped back giving me space.

I was breathless. The pain was long gone. Only the burn of his touch was lingering on my back. How can someone's touch make me wet??

"Thankyou hukum." I said shakingly.

"Don't feel too special I would have done it for anyone-
"And also stop calling me hukum, call me by my name, we live in 2023." He said turning around and showing me his back.

"Oh... okay Mr. Chauhan." I said.

He huffed and said looking at the moon. "You are indeed disobedient, I meant call me Abhiman."

I didn't give him any reply and went closer to him and stood beside him.

"Did you had your dinner?" I asked totally ignoring his earlier statement.

"Yes. In office. Did you?"

I shook my head in response and he thinned his eyebrows looking at me.

"When was the last you ate?"

"Uhmm.. I went out with Aadhya and Darsh in the evening and had coffee there." I said thinking deeply about my last meal.

"No wonder you are so thin." He said and exhaled looking back at the sky.

"Thin??????" I let out a sarcastic laugh and said again "Nobody has ever said that to me. I weigh 63 kgs. I'm very heavy."

"Huh! You're not even half the warm up weight I lift in gym." He said looking back into my eyes.

If I say I got butterflies, it would be an understatement because I got whole zoo inside my stomach hearing him. All my life I've heard taunts of badi maa and badhe papa about how I'm curvy and should avoid eating chocolates and should focus on my diet instead. I tried to hide my blushing cheeks and looked back to the sky ignoring his gaze on me.

He turned around to head inside the room and said- "Go eat some food today you may sleep on bed."

I followed him behind-" So where will you sleep?" I asked

"On the bed ofcourse." He said unbothered and headed to take a shower making me stop at my feet.

Did he just said that we'll sleep together?

ON ONE BED?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Target: 50+ comments pls🥹
Okay! This is the longest chapter I've ever written! Also do let me know your reviews as I wrote the whole chapter is tension and exam pressure😭.

Also follow @_shee_writesss on instagram for more spoiler and updates on the story.

3600+ words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 17.9K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
52.2K 2.8K 13
1st book of 'The Brides' series Rudraksh Singh Rajvansh, 28 year old, Ceo of Rajvansh empires and king of Rajasthan. Cold, arrogant, and ruthless but...
166K 5.4K 23
Kashi Tripaathi is a simple and kind-hearted girl. Her family belongs to a political background. She is the first born daughter after 4 generations...
3.5M 153K 74
The person who like to listen only when he himself is speaking is listening her all non sense talk. The person who find satisfaction while seeing peo...