The Red Typhoons (Naruto Fanf...

由 Ryushuu1412

The Fourth Shinobi War is getting worst and the world is completely destroyed. Naruto is the only one left af... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 20

688 29 2
由 Ryushuu1412

When Naruto first opened his eyes, he realised that he was in unfamiliar room, making him tenses.

Hurriedly looking at himself, he was relief that he wasn't bounded but he saw that his injuries from last night have been treated and bandaged neatly and have him confused.

'Did someone pick me up and help healing me?' thought him in wonder. Then he spotted the black of spikey hair of his friend, laying beside him on the bed, sleeping peacefully.

"Sasuke?"

Surprised to see the Uchiha with him, Naruto his friend and shake him gently to wake him up. "Sasuke. Sasuke, wake up." he whispered gently. Sasuke groan in his sleep yet started to awake nonetheless, he opened his eyes slowly and saw Naruto. "What is it Dobe? It's still early for school." complain the raven lightly.

Naruto huffed lightly, already used to his friend night owl personality. He have known for eight years that Sasuke is not a morning person. "I want to know where are we? This is not my apartment nor yours." asked him neutrally curious but also wary.

Eyes still beady, Sasuke sat up and looked at his friend drowsily. "This was my cousin...Shisui's house. Last night, you promise to come to my apartment to studies but you didn't come at the promising time so I got worried and found you bleeding on the dark alleys after got attacked by the villagers. I'd carried you to find some help and get a treatment but stumble into my suppose dead cousin instead. He saw your condition and started to help and bring you here. His roommate is proficient with medical ninjutsu, he treated you and clean you from all the blood and dirt that you got from the villagers. He also let us stay here for the night since you were out of conscious and it's already late at night, so here we are." explain the raven while rubbing his eyes drowsily.

Naruto blinked at the detail description, "I see...But didn't you said that your cousin Shisui died before the incident? How did he alive?" question him in curiosity.

Sasuke yawned and fallen himself back to bed, "That...I will tell you when I'm completely awake. Now, let me sleep. You should do that too since your body need more rest after what happened." the Uchiha plainly said and goes to back to sleep.

Naruto just watched his friend falling back to sleep. Seeing that he wasn't in immediate danger, he relaxed the tension that he had earlier upon awakening in unfamiliar place. Since his friend was totally at ease staying here, he decided to take his words and lay himself back to bed. It's took him a few seconds to fall back to sleep.

XXXX

The next morning, Natsuki woke up first and saw that he was being cuddled by both of his boyfriends...again. Not that he minded, they were a warm package for him and he love being cocooned by them. Moreover, both Kakashi and Shisui are cuddle bugs, using him as their solace peace from the trauma that they have gone through since he knew that his chakra has an ability to calm and soothed people around him except his enemies.

Despite he wanted to stay like this forever, they had kids to feed today and an injured blonde boy that need to worry about.

Carefully sliding himself from his lovers possessive arms, he trotted himself to the bathroom to clean himself after waking up from the bed. While he was brushing his teeth, Kakashi came, looking like a puppy just woke up from their nap.

The drowsy Hatake trotted himself to him and wrapped his arms on the Akai waist and rested his head on Natsuki lean shoulder. "Mo'ning, love." mumbled him sleepily. Natsuki smile at his clingy lover and caressed his boyfriend cheek tenderly, "Morning, Kashi." he greeted back sweetly and tilted his chin to kiss him...after washing his mouth, of course.

After pulling the kiss, he smiled gently at his wolf and ruffled his silver hair tenderly. "You look like a drowsy puppy, Kashi. So cute!" remarked him with happy grin and pulled his cheeks lightly with playfulness.

Kakashi just let his beloved do what he wanted with his face, if he can see the happy and bright beautiful face of his soulmate.

Seeing Natsuki happy, makes his heart swelled in compassion and peace.

Then Natsuki puffed his cheeks and pulled Kakashi face a bit rough, making the silvered whined a little at the pain. "Why you have to be so handsome? It's not fair." The whitehead pouted cutely and release Kakashi bare face with gesture.

Kakashi chuckled lightly and lifted his lover chin fondly, "Honey, you handsome too. But I think pretty and cute are suited you better." he honestly said and smooching his partner chummy cheeks in playfulness and kissed him teasingly.

Natsuki hummed in his lover grip and tried to struggle from the firm grip that Kakashi had on him, "Okay, you can stop teasing me now. We have children to feed and a crime to report, I'm sure our little Uzumaki would be confused when he's awake in unknown place." he promptly said and step back for a bit after managed to get out from his partner grasped.

Kakashi pouted, "Can we stay like this for a few more minutes?" asked him childishly and looked at his soulmate with doe-hopeful eyes.

Natsuki stared at the pleading look held in those grey eyes make it impossible for him to do anything but agree, so he sighed in resignation, "Fine, 5 more minutes nothing else." state him firmly.

Kakashi beamed and pulled his beloved into his arms for a warm embrace.

Time skip...

After 5 minutes later, Kakashi reluctantly agree to let his lover go and decided to get a wash himself.

Natsuki, having already out of his partner grasp, walked out from the bathroom leaving Kakashi to wash himself.

Looking at the bed, he saw that his other lover still sound asleep. Deciding to let him sleep more, he walked out from the room.

When after he step out from their shared room, he spotted the blonde head of his young counterpart stood in the living room, looking around him with a great interest. "Oh, good morning!" greeted Natsuki carefully with a soft and genuine smile, to not scared the boy.

Naruto flinched and turned to the man that has greeted him a few seconds ago. Looking at the man in front of him, Naruto can felt that the man wasn't a threat for him, judging by a warm and soothing chakra radiating from the man. He also knew that the man isn't one of villagers that hate him either, so he relaxed in the man presence.

"Ah, um. Good morning!" Naruto greeted back albeit more shyly.

Natsuki smiled softly in fondness and reach his hand to ruffled the wild lock of blond hair of the boy, Naruto flinched at the approaching hand and Natsuki saw this but he continue to reach him, just to show the boy he is harmless.

When he felt the hand on his head, ruffling his hair tenderly in warmness and fondness, Naruto glance at the whitehead man and saw the genuine smiled on the man face. It was a beautiful smile he had ever seen from people, moreover it was directed at him, making Naruto felt warm and comfort by just looking at those smiles.

"I'm glad to see you doing okay. Understand my fear when I saw you bleeding all over last night when my partner bring you home. You have us all worried, kiddo." state Natsuki in worried yet care tone.

Naruto whined and remembered the incident that happened last night and hung his head down, felt guilty for making the person that he started to like, worry on him. "Sorry," he said dejectedly.

Natsuki shook his head, "Don't be, it's not your fault. The villagers was a bunch of ignorance idiots that they can't get the past seeing you as you, not the beast that they feared and hated. So, don't take everything they said into heart, okay? And only listen to the people that really cherish you and cared for you, because they will help guide you in the right path." said him gently in assurance and comfort.

Naruto gazed at Natsuki in awed and admiration, no one would ever said that to him, not even Jiji or Sasuke. So, he was touched at the man kind speech to him. And it's also make him comfortable in the man presence and want to know and to be close to him.

Lashing his small bandage hand to the older man, Naruto pick up his courage to ask the man name. "Um, what's your name mister? I'm Uzumaki Naruto if you didn't know yet." introduced the boy bashfully yet his blue eyes locked on the indigo orbs of the man.

Natsuki chuckled at the boy shyness and smiled warmly at the blonde, "Akai Natsuki, you can call me Natsuki. It was nice knowing you, Naruto-kun." replied the whitehead back gently.

The boy then nodded back, saying that he also pleased to meet him too. Then all of sudden, his stomach growled in hunger and Naruto blushed in embarrassment at the sound while Natsuki chuckled lightly at his growling belly and then grinned, "What do you think about omelette and bacon for breakfast, Naruto-kun?"

XXXX

Sasuke walked downstairs after woke up and saw that Naruto was not in the bed anymore and thought that the blonde must be awoke first and probably at downstairs. He goes clean himself before going downstairs.

When he finally step downstairs, he smell the heavenly aroma of homecooked breakfast and had him drooled at the smell and walked himself to the kitchen-living room, and spotted his friend sitting on the stool, totally immersed on two adults that working their way in the kitchen, making breakfast for the all of them while he ate the onigiri that was prepared by them.

Walking toward the three, Natsuki-san spotted his approach and smiled warmly at the raven boy and greeted him. "Good morning, Sasuke-kun. Care to join us for breakfast?" state him brightly and got the other two attention.

The raven boy saw Naruto turned to him after Natsuki-san announced his arrival, the blonde smile brightly upon seeing him. "Sasuke, morning!" greeted the blonde energetically.

Sasuke just gave his friend a curt nodded in replied greeting and climb onto the stool next to the blonde. He looked at the dished that was putted on the table, omelette with bacon and onigiri with tamagoyaki filling.

Before he decided to reach the onigiri, Natsuki stern voice stop him. "Wash your hand first before you going to eat, Sasuke." he firmly said in order.

The raven boy huffed and goes to the sink to wash his hands just he was instructed too and goes back to his seat and ate his meal and moaned in delight at the heavenly taste.

While he and Naruto busying themselves munching their breakfast, a half asleep Shisui came out from the bedroom looking like a drenched puppy and added with his bed hair, make him more hilarious.

The older Uchiha trotted over to Natsuki, that was making a hot chocolate for the kids and hugged the Akai from behind while rested his head on the whitehead lean shoulder. "Morning, love." mumbled him softly but loud enough for the others to hear.

Everyone had different reaction, Natsuki stiff in his hold with redded face in embarrassment while Kakashi snorted with rolled eyes. Naruto eyes widened in disbelieve while Sasuke choked on his food.

When he didn't get respond the usual respond, Shisui lifted his head and saw the kids looking at them in shocked and disbelieve.

"Ah!"

Finally feeling himself awake, he pulled himself from the embrace and clear his throat while tried to fight his blush from showing and keep his composure. "Good morning everyone!" greeted him neutrally, acted that nothing had happened.

The kids was silence, only Natsuki and Kakashi greet him back, thought in amusement and unimpressed (from Natsuki part). "Good morning, bird nest." greet the two in the same rhythm. Sasuke stiffed his laugh and while Naruto cackle in laughter at the nickname.

Shisui stuttered and fixed his bed hair with struggle but managed to keep it pleasant enough. He puffed his cheeks at the laughing kids and two teasing Jounin, "You guys are so mean, I can't help that my hair always like this when I woke up." said him sulkily.

Natsuki chuckled playfully at him, "Well, at least you look cute like that. I don't mind seeing you like this every morning." flirt him, eyes glint in mischievous.

The Uchiha blushed at those sentences, "Babe! The kids are here." exclaim him bashfully. Natsuki tilted his head and looked at him innocently, "What do you mean? I didn't say anything wrong or inappropriate." state him, blinked idly at the Uchiha showing his long eyelashes at him.

Shisui groaned, realizing he was being played by his boyfriend and pouted, "Natsu is a meanie!" say him sulkily and slumped himself on his seat.

Natsuki smirked smugly at him, having satisfied on the reaction he got from teasing him. Putting the hot chocolate mugs beside the kids, he took his own seat at the middle between his two lovers. "Well then, let's eat. We have a day ahead of us and so many things to do." state the indigo orbs neutrally and clapped his hand to bless the meal, "Itadakimasu!"

Following Natsuki example, the four do the same. "Itadakimasu!" they say and eat their own meal.

Tbc

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

50.3K 2K 41
[Highest Ranking #44 in Naruto] Naruto has been kidnapped by Madara and held hostage after years of battle. Naruto and Kurama create a seal within th...
185K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...
154 3 50
The 4th Great Shinobi War has ended, and Gaara is starting to wonder how the nations will maintain their fragile peace without a common enemy. He's d...
223K 7.1K 28
The Fourth Shinobi War is over, but was it worth it? All the pain, destruction and death. Friendships and families lost for ever. What will Naruto do...