The Red Typhoons (Naruto Fanf...

Door Ryushuu1412

The Fourth Shinobi War is getting worst and the world is completely destroyed. Naruto is the only one left af... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 19

651 22 0
Door Ryushuu1412

Hiruzen inhaled his pipe while gazing at his three trusted subordinate that was standing in front of his desk. It was time for them to attend the meeting but they were waiting for Shisui arrival, which the Uchiha came through the window with Kakashi trail behind him. "Sorry we're late, we had to feed Natsuki and had to nursing him back to bed." state the raven sheepishly and take his stands beside Shikaku.

The sandaime Hokage wave him off, "It's alright, Shisui-kun. Well then, let's review back of what we have discussed before the meeting. You also welcome in the discussion, Kakashi."

The Hatake nodded in understand and they discussed everything that they need to cover on the meeting.

After about 5 minutes, they stop their discussion so they can get to the meeting before the others become ruthless for waiting.

"Alright! Just remember what we have discussed and let put this in the meeting." ordered Sarutobi curtly. Everyone nodded, "Yes, sir."

Hiruzen nodded in satisfied at the answer, "Good. Well then, let's get to the meeting."

Everyone in the room nodded and Hiruzen walked himself out from him office while they trail behind him, letting for him to walk in front of them as a symbol of leadership.

XXXX

While Kakashi and Shisui were gone for the meeting, Natsuki was stuck in his bed. Having awake a few minutes ago after a good rest and his fever were almost gone but he still sweating under the cover. So, he decided to go clean himself and took a bath.

After preparing the bath for himself with a warm water, he sinking himself in the bath and sighed in relief when the water touch his pale skin.

While he were enjoying his bath, he felt Kurama stirred in his mindscape. So, closing his eyes, he goes to his mindscape to greet his partner. Gone the sight of dark, creepy sewer of his mindscape to beautiful and calming enchanted forest.

Natsuki have change the scenery of his mindscape just so he can give his partner and brother a comfortable and soothing space for the fox, making the nine-tails fox totally touched by his kit thoughtfulness.

Natsuki walked toward the big cave where Kurama usually hang out and saw the fox stretched himself comfortably from his curled form. "Hey Kurama! How have you been copped up on your heat?" greeted him casually.

Kurama, saw his kit, huffed while laying his body on the cave floor. "Wonderful, kit. This time the pain didn't last longer than before and it was thanks to both of your lover mating you." the fox slyly said with a smirk.

Natsuki face flashed red in embarrassment, "I-I see. Good for you then. But I really wish that you didn't see what we were up too for the past three days." remark him bashfully and looked away from his tenant crimson eyes.

Kurama snorted, "Don't worry you hot stuff, I was really out of conscious because of the heat so I don't see anything." said the demon fox honestly.

Natsuki inwardly sigh in relief, no need for the fox to teased his personal life every seconds. Give the fox a bright smile, poker face were presented. "I see. Okay then."

Kurama snorted again with a rolled of his eyes and then rested his cheeks on his elbow, "And then... what you have been up too now, kit? Any plan for the future?" asked the fox neutrally.

Natsuki hummed in thought, thinking of the next move to prevent the disaster that would be coming in the near future. Especially the invasion from Orochimaru in the Chunnin Exams that would be held about a year from now.

He need to prepare the outcome but all of the things that would happen will be inside the Chunnin Exam and Natsuki can't be participate this time because he was Jounin for Konoha, not a Genin.

So, the only thing he need to do is train Naruto and Konoha 12 to the best as he could so they could prepare for the battle that will come for the next year. And of course, he also need to do something with Orochimaru to prevent the snake from giving Sasuke a curse seal and had the young Uchiha to leave the village. He also need to change Sasuke perspective of revenge and keep him in the village.

Natsuki sighed, so many thing to do and so many time to catch. But he won't stop until everything would be under control in the end.

"I have a few plan in mind and I need your opinion in this. Will you help Kurama?" requested him intelligently yet hopefully.

Kurama smile warmly at his favourite host, "Of course, kit. Everything for you."

Natsuki grinned pleasantly at his long time companion, "Great! So, here's the plan..."

Time skip...

The two continued on discussing the plan when Kurama decided to stop the discussion for now. "I think that all for today, kit. We will continue this another time, your lovers already back home and the Uchiha were frantic to see you passed out in the bathtub." informed the fox blankly.

Natsuki blinked, "Oh, okay then. I don't want to scare him more than he do, so... See you next time I'm came visit again, Kurama." He promptly said and wave his bye to the fox before leaving the demon chamber and disappear from his mindscape.

"...ki...tsuki...Natsuki!" the vampire slowly regained his consciousness and heard the distain voice of his lover. Slowly opened his indigo orbs, he was met with his lover concern sapphire blue eyes. "Sui?" Natsuki mumbled his lover name drowsily.

Shisui sigh in relief and hugged his boyfriend, "What do you think you were thinking, drowning yourself in the bathtub?" question the Uchiha, voice wavered in fear and fright.

Natsuki realise that he was laying on the bathroom floor, naked. Kakashi was leaning on the door, a frown marring on his masked face. Seeing that there is misunderstanding between them, Natsuki patted the Uchiha curly hair in assurance, "I'm sorry to scared you, Sui. I've decided to take a bath since I'm sweat so much but I was to comfortable that I'm fall asleep."

Kakashi and Shisui blinked at their careless lover, then they both sighed. Natsuki can be unpredictable sometimes. But that what's make them fall from him in the first place.

Shaking his head, Kakashi approach his naked lover, wrapping him with a towel in his hand "Come on, let's get you out of this cold floor and had you wear your clothes while we fix you up with something to eat. It's looked like your fever also gone too, that's a relief." reclaim the Hatake with a relief.

Natsuki nodded and stood up slowly with the help of his lovers and the three walked out from the bathroom together.

XXXX

*On other part of Konoha*

The only thing he felt right now is pain.

Pain...on every part of his body. Uzumaki Naruto don't know why he had to endure all of this hardship. He had been a good kid, he always try to help people and he's smart despite pretending to be an idiot from outside.

But why the villagers keep treating him like this?

Naruto was in the alley, laying on his own blood. When he heard his best friend voice shout his nickname for him. "Dobe!?"

Sasuke expression shows fright and fear at the sight of his friend pooling on his own blood. Naruto just give his friend a weak smile, "Sasuke." respond him weakly. Quickly giving an aid for his blonde friend, he carefully lifted the bloody blonde and had his arm on his shoulder. "Hang on, Naruto. I'll go get some help," informed the young Uchiha frantically and drag his friend out from the alley way.

Naruto didn't respond and that's scared Sasuke more than he already is. The young raven carried his friend to the night streets of Konoha, glad that there wasn't much people on the streets by this time.

Because if they didn't, Sasuke is sure they will attack Naruto again after seeing him still alive and he don't think Naruto can keep this up.

Sasuke don't want to loose Naruto, his first and only friend that can understand his pain, that understand his loneliness. After the massacre of his clan, Sasuke run away from his clan bloody compound and stumble into injured Naruto in the forest. The two shared their tragic story, Sasuke was shocked to know that Naruto unfortune life and was angry at how the villagers treat him. When Sasuke talk about the tragic of his clan and how his brother is the one that kill them, Naruto have his doubt. He told the Uchiha that everything happen it didn't add up and he don't think it was Itachi that kill the whole clan alone, by himself. Despite people claim Itachi is strong shinobi, a fourteen year old can't kill a whole clan that full of seasoned and powerful shinobi.

Seeing that there is something going on in the village that he don't know about, the last Uchiha survivor decide to seek an answer instead of revenge while putting a mask of himself to let the people know that he seek revenge on his brother with his trusted friend in the known and Naruto offered his hands to help the Uchiha whenever needs him.

That's why Sasuke need Naruto and vice verse, the two realise that they need each other to survive the hardship that came to their life especially Naruto because of the burden he carried.

And Sasuke can't lose his best friend just because of the village idiocy. "Come on, Naruto. Just hang on for a bit more." pleaded Sasuke when he saw the blonde were about to close his eyelid while keep dragging his friend with careful phase.

But he was to focus of the blonde to keep him awake that he didn't see someone walking ahead of him and make him bumped on the person and had him stumble on the ground with the blonde.

Sasuke groaned in annoyance and looked up from the person that he bumped into to scold them for getting into his way but frozen on the spot when he saw who is in front of him.

Shisui looked at his little cousin, shocked and surprised to see him still wandering outside at the time like this. "Sasuke? What are you doing here outside at the time like this?" asked the older Uchiha neutrally but Sasuke didn't respond. Still shocked to see his close cousin alive and kicking, staring at the older Uchiha like he was seeing a ghost.

Shisui tilted his head and looked at his little cousin in confusion when the little Uchiha didn't respond to him. He then looked at the boy other side when his blue eyes caught something yellow and gasped when he saw the sight of the blonde boy, bleeding all over.

"Oh my god!" exclaim him and hurried run over to the boy and carefully pick him up. Sasuke snap out from his shocked when the older Uchiha pick his injured friend, ran toward the blue eyes Uchiha. "What are you doing? Put him down, now." demand him aggressively.

Shisui give him a hard look, "Sasuke, I was trying to help your friend here. Can't you see it? If you want him alive...then shut up and come with me." Order the older Uchiha sternly.

Sasuke is hesitant to follow him at first, but Naruto is his priority, so he followed the man.

Shisui jumped over the rooftops while carrying the injured blonde with Sasuke trail behind. They arrive at the modern three stories house, Sasuke looked at the house in pique. He didn't know that there was a house in here. Moreover, he can feel the barrier surrounding the house.

Sasuke watch his cousin walked on the barrier easily with Naruto in his hands, the raven boy looked at the barrier warily but he can't just left Naruto to the unknown. He didn't even know if the person in front of him is really Shisui. His cousin had died for almost eight years, there's no way it was him.

Moreover, his eyes are blue not onyx black that all Uchiha should have. So, he can't leave Naruto in the hand of imposter even though they were trying to help.

With determination, Sasuke walked through pass the barrier and was relief there is nothing happened. He hurriedly followed after the man to the stairs and Shisui hurriedly opened the door and shout.

"Natsuki!! We need your medical attention here." demand the Uchiha loudly skipping his feet into the living room. Natsuki, that just came out from their shared bedroom after hearing his shout, gasped in shock after seeing the condition of his young counterpart. "Shisui, what-?" he tried to voice his shock but his voice was stuck on his throat.

"Not much time, he's fading." reminded the raven, breaking his lover out of his shock. Natsuki eyes hardened, "Put him on the couch." He ordered and Shisui nodded in complied and do just what he have told too. After he put the unconscious blonde on the couch, Natsuki approach the two and started to use iryo ninjutsu at the boy. "Kakashi! Bring me a towel and hot water!" ordered the whitehead again to his other lover when the Hatake came out from the same room where Natsuki just came out earlier and saw the situation.

Nodding his silver head in understood, he goes get the towel that his mate wanted and also fill the hot water in the basin.

While focusing on treating the injured child, Natsuki glance at Shisui. "So, how this happened?" he asked firmly.

Shisui eyes hardened, "As you know, I was out to buy a snacks for us. While walking myself on the streets, I bumped into Sasuke, that was carrying a bleeding Naruto. So I approach them to gave a hands. Before that... I didn't know. Sasuke, what actually happened?" he gave a brief explanation and turned to his little cousin.

Sasuke clench his fist in anger, "Villagers." he simply respond in his rage but enough to give a hint of the three adults in the room to let them figured out themselves what actually happened.

Natsuki grit his teeth but hold his anger just keep himself focus on healing the blonde in front of him. Kakashi growled in rage, totally upset and angry from what happened to his sensei's son. How could they do this to the innocent child? He really want to hunt those that hurt the boy but he had a task to do to make sure the boy is safe.

Shisui took the step back and stand beside Sasuke, leaving his lover to do the rest of the healing. Sasuke was quiet beside him, watching the process with wary and concern eyes. The young Uchiha then feel a rough hand on his head making him looking up at Shisui, "He's going to be alright, Natsuki is the medic-nin and are the most proficient in here. So, he going to be fine." said the older Uchiha in assurance.

Sasuke nodded, decided to trust his judgement. When he turned back to Natsuki that was trying to heal his best friend, he saw the progressing raid of the three-tone colour head medical jutsu, closing Naruto's wound with success while the masked silverette clean the blood from him.

Turning back to the older raven, Sasuke asked something that he really curious about. "Who are you? You look almost like my cousin, Shisui. But that's impossible since he died eight years ago. Moreover, you don't have Uchiha tradition black eyes." he boldly state monotone.

Shisui scoffed, didn't really effected by the cold tone his little cousin gave it to him and crossed his arms intimately. "Believe me or not. I am truly Uchiha Shisui that you knew. My supposed 'death' are a bit complicated. But I can tell you a bit of what exactly happen eight years ago." he offered gently.

Sasuke give the older Uchiha an excessing look but then nodded, since he had a feeling that what truly happened to Shisui eight years ago, had something to do with the massacre of their clan. And Sasuke would give him everything to know the truth.

So Shisui started to tell the little raven what exactly happened eight years ago. He already got the permission from Sandaime that he can tell Sasuke of the tragedy that fallen onto their clan and added with what Natsuki have found in Danzo files after they exterminated the war hawk.

Sasuke listened to his older cousin explaining everything that what happened eight years ago. He listen to how Shisui and Itachi was ordered to keep an eyes on the clan because the Uchiha council was acting suspicious and found afterward that they was planning a coup against the village. The reason of the purpose of this plan it's because how the village have shunned their clan and treat their members unfairly despite they show of loyalty toward the village and would sacrifice their life for them.

Shisui and Itachi are the only two that against the coup and so they told the Sandaime of their finding. The Hokage want to settle this peacefully, so the old Hokage order Shisui and Itachi to find a way to prevent all of that without needing to shred blood.

So, the two tried to find the solution but found nothing. They was devastated and also running out of time, that Shisui had no choice to use his eyes at the last resort. He planned to use his Kotoamatsukami on Sasuke's father and have him under control so he can stop the coup from happening.

But before he managed to use it, the elder council Shimura Danzo attacked him. The motive of the attack it was for his eyes. Apparently, Danzo have planted a spy in the Hokage office and eavesdropped the conversation that he had with the Sandaime. When war hawk known the potential of his eyes, he wanted it so he can use it for his own gain.

So, Shisui fought with the council advisor to defence himself but Danzo have his own soldier with him and got the upper hands, resulting for him losing with low of chakra, poison in his system, broken ribs and fatal wound while Danzo coming unscarred and managed to steal one of his eyes.

But before Danzo got his hands on his other eye, Shisui run away to the Naka river and met with Itachi that was shocked and saddened to know he won't make it. As his last wish before killing himself, he gave his other eye to Itachi to prevent Danzo from taking his other eye as well because he knew the consequences of this eye falling into the wrong hands could be dire.

After that, he told Sasuke how he was founded and saved by Natsuki on the Uzushio shore since Naka river was connected with whirlpool and he was drifted there.

Natsuki fix him, heal his injuries, take out the poison in his system and restored his eyes.

By the time, he finished telling everything that he knew to his little cousin. Natsuki also finished healing Naruto and clean him from the blood and dirt, change his cloth with a clean one. Though, it's a bit big for the blonde Uzumaki since they didn't have children clothes of his size with them, resulting for them to use Natsuki clothes because between the three of them, Natsuki is the smallest and lean. So, they put his clothes on the unconscious blonde.

There is silence afterward, the three adults wait for Sasuke to process all the things that he have been told too, since they know the young Uchiha need to know the truth and also prevent him from leaving the village for his revenge.

After Sasuke process all the information that he had been told, he asked another question that he curious about. "So, it's that why your eyes are blue instead of black?" asked him flatly.

Shisui turned his blue eyes at his lover, that was busying himself wrapping the bandage on the blonde Jinchuriki. The whitehead felt his gaze and turned to the Jounin Uchiha, "I recreate the eyes by using my knowledge of iryojutsu with the mix of my blood since my healing abilities was on par with Kyuubi's healing chakra. Since the eyes is the creation of my DNA, it's turned out blue instead of black." explained him neutrally while tying a knot on the blonde bandage.

"Then, you don't have sharingan anymore?" he asked again. Shisui smirked at his cousin and activated his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan to show it to the boy. After getting back all the sharingan Danzo had managed to stole, Natsuki have been investigating and experimenting the eyes to see if he can mold it with the eyes that he had restored for Shisui with the Uchiha's sharingan while also try to prevent him from getting blind of overuse mangekyo. It took the whitehead a month to finally found the solution and do the eyes surgery on Shisui with success.

Sasuke gasped at the sight of manifested sharingan, Shisui saw the look his cousin were making, cackled. "Natsuki do the surgery to my eyes after Danzo was exposed of his crime and got it back from him. Turn out, Danzo was the one that planned to eradicate our clan because we was too powerful and the tension between the clan members and the village was rising. The Uchihas originally had no spite towards the village. It was Danzo who orchestrated the scenario in such a way that the Uchihas felt shunned and insulted." explain the older Uchiha grimly.

Sasuke clench his fist in anger after knowing the truth. So, all this time...the tension between his clan and the village was the cause of one man fear and greed. "Then, it wasn't Itachi that slay the clan?" asked him, totally lost and hopeless.

Shisui turn off his sharingan and shook his head, "I don't know Sasuke. While I know that Itachi isn't at fault...I don't think he is innocent either. Maybe you should ask him...one day. When you get stronger and managed to get a hold of him." informed him in comfort and patted the raven head gently.

Sasuke sighed in resigned and nodded, he probably should do that. Since that's was the only thing he can do right now. Shisui just smiled at him and ruffled his spiked hair warmly, "Maa, don't be sad. If you want to get strong, I'm can offer to train you. After all, when after I came back to the village and have my rank back into the roster. I will be your guardian until you become Chunin." informed him carefully.

Sasuke blinked at the last declaration, having didn't expect that. But well, he can't reject his cousin if he willing to take him in and train him. Besides, the older Uchiha offer to train him. Shisui was known the most strongest in the clan, before Itachi. So, he can't let this opportunity to waste. The little Uchiha curly nodded, "I will accept your offer, thank you Shisui."

Shisui nodded and turned back to his lover that still cleaning the blonde injuries, which make Sasuke doing the same.

When Natsuki done fixing everything, he sighed in relief. "Alright, all done. I think he will wake up in the morning. Let's put him in the bedroom upstairs, so he can sleep comfortably. You also welcome to stay here, Sasuke-kun." offered the vampire gently and pick up all the dirty towel and medic kit to clean it while Kakashi help him pick up the eleven year old blonde and bring him to the bedroom upstairs.

Sasuke sighed in relief hearing that his friend would be okay, "Thank you Natsuki-san." said him in gratitude.

Natsuki that was about to pass the boy smiled at him softly, "You welcome kid. Now go rest up. I'm sure you're tired by now." said him in gentle tone.

Sasuke nodded and thanks him again before followed after his cousin, where his room is. He requested for Shisui to let him shared the room with Naruto so the blonde won't panic when he wake up the next morning to see he's in the unfamiliar house.

Shisui saw his little cousin worried, let him do what he wanted and the two say their goodnight.

Tbc

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

829 20 5
After the great 4th ninja war and when the fight was ongoing with Kaguya Otsatsuki team 7 which is kakashi katake naruto uzumaki sakura haruna sasuke...
2.5M 121K 75
They failed, and they weren't proud of it either. With nobody left to save, and nothing left to do, the three men have given up all hope. Obito and M...
190K 7.7K 72
BETA!! This has been somewhat edited, but it will be edited when all of it is finished!! β™‘ There was nothing left but Naruto Uzumaki and the sky afte...
174K 4.8K 58
THIS NEEDS A REVISION. ILL COMPLETE THE DANZŌ ARC BUT THEN ILL TAKE A LONG BREAK ON THIS TO FIX CHAPTERS AND INCONSISTENCES AND ALSO MAKE THIS STORY...