NOELLA

Av alicat252

Noella Moretti was kidnapped by her mother at age four due to jealousy her mother abused Noella and later sol... Mer

Intro
Characters Pt 1
Characters pt2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters pt 3
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Characters pt 4
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Characters pt 4
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Characters pt 5
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Characters pt 6
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Character list pt 6
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Luka and Noella's house pt 1
Luka and Noella's house pt 2
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue Characters
Epilogue
Apollo's spinoff !!
New mafia book!!!!

Chapter 53

614 15 0
Av alicat252

Lu and I woke up to watch the sunrise . We sat on one of the decks of the boat on a couch having some coffee . " I really excited to come to Russia with you after this trip and see where you grew up " " I'm really excited to show you where I come from принцессаand to meet the rest of my friends and family ". Lu and I our heading straight to Russia after Malta for a week . He had a meeting there but wants to show me around Moscow and to meet some of his friends and family and just have one on one time .

Surprisingly I've never been to Russia I've traveled a ton for work and on vacations with dad but surprisingly never Russia . With how much Luka and at the time Ivan talked about Russia I'm so excited to finally get to experience what they were talking about . " my grandparents are eager to meet you ." " with how much you talk about them I all ready feel like I know them ."

Lu kisses me , as we're kissing I can hear a few people approaching. I instantly know it's the twins by the sound of gaging and cursing at Luka to get is grubby lips of their sister . Luka smirks into the kiss before gripping my hair with his left hand and my neck with his right and shoving his tongue down my throat as I try not to laugh at the sounds of my brothers trauma .

After Lu let me go everybody started heading up to the table for breakfast . When breakfast was finished Lu and I went down to change . We going off the boat today to go sight seeing and we have a very cool dinner experience tonight that Luka is really excited about he literally pestered Katya about adding it to the trip for months .

We took the tender of the boat towards the marina where we rented out a tour bus to show us around . after the tour we'll all go to lunch then us girls are going shopping and the boys are going golfing then we'll meet up and go on a helicopter tour then we'll head to dinner . I'm so excited for today's activities

Malta is so stunning the architecture is beautiful and it was interesting to hear the history of Malta . We went to so many different locations. Lu and I took so many pictures together . After moving in together we discovered how horrible we had been at taking photos together we had plenty photos of each other but only a few together , so we are actively trying to take more photos of us .

The group headed to this restaurant that had two person tables on these beautiful steps . each couple took a table and enjoyed lunch with each other before we were going to separate for a few hours . Lunch was so good . The food here in Malta is great .

Now the girls and I are in a van headed to shop . " I'm so glad we're finally doing this trip I'm mean it took us six months but I'm so happy to be with you all ." Asia tells us smiling " I'm glad you invited me I'm glad I can get to know you all better . " Jayde says and Gisela Selena and Nessa nod in agreement .

" I still can't believe all my brothers are in relationships and with all my friends . " I say laughing " you literally are the little gold string trying us all together " katya replies giggling. " We need to listen to Taylor Swift right now " Camille demands from the back seat

" the eras tour was so much fun im glad we all went together " I said smiling , two months ago all us girls went to the era tour together and afterwards stayed at a hotel making a weekend out of it .

We shopped for a few hours before deciding to meet the boys back on the boat I really wanted to take a nap before having to get ready for dinner . I think being in the sun all day has just zapped us of all our energy . The tender ride back to the boat was fun we sang Taylor Swift at the tops of our lungs .

Making it into my room I just grabbed one of Luka's tees shucking it over my head and crawling into bed and falling asleep . At some point I felt Luka crawl into bed with me and cuddle up to me . We woke up two hours later and headed into the shower to get clean well maybe a little dirty first .

Lu and I headed up to one of the living rooms with a bar in it where we were meeting everyone . We decided to have a drink before leaving on the tender to the dinner . " dad called wanted to know if you were ok since you're not answering your phone ." Lorenzo asks me as he sit down next to me on the couch .

I smile at him before telling him " I turned my phone off on the plane if theirs an emergency Javi's is on . The only thing I'm carrying around is some cash and my camera ." Enzo squeezes me into his side I lay my head on his chest hugging him . " you've been so happy these past months it makes me elated to see how peaceful you look at times ."

After a few drinks we all headed down to the platform to get on the tender. On the boat ride over I sat between the twins and chatted with them at one point I looked over to see Tommaso holding Gisela and whispering in her ear .I'm so glad they're together.

The dinner Luka planed was in the sky it's basically a table attached to a crane that lifts us up into the air . Some of us were a little sketched out by it but once they were up they loved it the view is incredible and the food was delicious. I'm so glad Luka found this .

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

354K 7.1K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
195K 5.7K 62
𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 #𝟷 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝟏 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 �...
1.2M 31.7K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
3M 80.5K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...