NUISANCE || Kusuo Saiki

By honestlyscara

, ⤷ ❝ What are you smiling at, Saiki?!❞ ⌗ • ,  (✿ᴗ ᴗ) .   🤍  Kusuo Saiki x F. Reader  ✿ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃... More

NUISANCE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

11

500 21 17
By honestlyscara

"Hello!" — Others talking normally
"I hate classes" — Others thinking
"What a pain." — Saiki talking through telepathy
"Not again." — Saiki Thinking

"There's a new transfer student!?"

"Really who  is it?"

"Is it a guy or a girl?"

"It's a girl!"

"Is she hot!?"

"She's obviously not as beautiful as Teruhashi!"

"Today's my lucky day! I wished to get a girlfriend today!"

"That's out of the topic!"

Saiki ignored the familiar comments from his classmates and decided to keep to himself.

He remembered the conversation he had with Kusuke two nights ago.

***

"I knew it. I knew you were in love with [name]."

"Exactly. How do I reverse it."

"Hmm? Are you trying to ask me how to reverse it?"

Kusuke put down the things he held in his hand.

"Maybe reverse the world? And try to live a life as you two being strangers."

Saiki nodded. Indicating he wants him to continue if he had more to say.

"If you want to step it up a notch, avoid [name]. But make it pass off as a normal type of way. You know, interact with her in partner or group projects, or anything related to school."

"But, Kusuo. Are you sure you really want this?"

Saiki nodded once more.

"I don't deserve that girl."

"Think about it. If you're really set on doing this, then I won't stop you."

Kusuke yawned

"You should go back to mama and Kuniharu before they get worried about you."

"How heartless."

Kusuke cackled.

"I'll see you then."

***

Kusuo shut his eyes and parted his lips to sigh.

"I'm so bored today.."

"Yeah. I wish something fun happened here right now"

"I forgot to do my homework!"

Of course, the ladies weren't interested in the new transfer student, but the guys were obviously the opposite.

The door slid open and the teacher came in. The guys immediately tried to look as presentable as possible.

"Settle down class, we have a new student."

The boys looked intently at the opened door, excited to see what the new student looked like.

You came in, and the guys.. Weren't really expecting you. Well, they were, but the way they imagined your face was.. Different. Like an extremely beautiful woman, someone at half the level of Teruhashi.

Your soft smile turned into a small frown as you looked at the guys reactions, and hearing the sighs and looks of reliefs from the girls. Wow, was this really a great first day of school experience.

You wanted to curl up into a ball and never remember this ever again. You wanted to be brainwashed right then and there, you wanted to forget this embarrassing moment. You knew this would be keeping you up at night for the rest of your life.

"Please, introduce yourself to the class."

You nodded and grabbed a chalk, you walked up to the black board and wrote your name.

"My name is [first name] , [last name], I recently moved here and I'm a transfer student."

And Kusuo. He smiled. He smiled hearing your thoughts, the same ones from when he first saw you.

"Obviously they know the last part, damn it [name]! Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

He looked to your right eye, and with no surprise, you tried to hide it's twitching. Your hand gripped the hem of your skirt out of anger.

But Saiki's smile did not last long.

Because that was when

        he started to regret his decision.

"Good grief."

"What a nuisance."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 118 18
~ѕтory connecтed тo deιтy'ѕ lιgнт~ The final and confusing reincarnation of (Y/N) is born during an awful time. Her grandmother has told her stories...
8.2K 385 23
Shinazugawa Sanemi would've never thought he would fall for someone else's betrothed. "I know someday I'll accept everything... and I'll be alright b...
1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
247K 11.7K 10
Katsuki has a crush and he doesn't know what to do with it, so what's the best course of action?ㅡ ask WikiHow.