Love Obsession

By hartgoddess12

"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER FORTY THREE

226 21 20
By hartgoddess12

"STEALING ONE'S FAMILY"

SIDE STORY

TWO YEARS AGO

Jin Ho thought he's going to die. His sight is blurry as he open his eyes. Then he think Chae Yoon who seated next to him. He immediately look at her. He felt scared when he saw her unconsciously lying her head infront of the car. He immediately reach her, "Chae Yoon wake up..." He said. He caress her face with full of her blood on her face and still her eyes close and no movement at all. "No!.. Chae Yoon... Please..." He said. He look around but no one is there to ask for help. He immediately went outside and went to the passenger door to open it. He carry the unconscious Chae yoon with his arms outside the car. While they're walking the car suddenly explode and because of the impact, Chae Yoon fall to the ground but he immediately reach for her. He pick his phone and call her mother. "Eomma...  It's me... I need your help... I got into an accident." He said.

Sook hwi with Doctor Moon went to Jin Ho. And they both shocked when they saw Chae yoon carried by her son. "God.... Jin Ho what happened? Why she's with you? What did you do?" She said. "I'll explain the details later... But please us, Eomma.. I couldn't stand if something happen to her." He said. "Let's go to my clinic... Tae gu didn't know my clinic yet." He said.

"Appa... Do something.... Save her please...." Jin ho said  and crying. He's the son of Doctor Moon and Sook Hwi adopt him because of her relationship to Doctor Moon. "Her pulse is weak... She need to transfer her to the hospital." He said. "No! If Tae Gu know this, he won't slide this one... My son will get arrested and I won't let that happen." Sook hwi said. "Sook hwi if she couldn't treated right now, she will die." Doctor Moon said. "No.... Please... She's pregnant... Appa I can't loose her..  please..." Jin Ho said. "Get rid of her! Much better if she die with her baby. Their child will be Tae gu's heir and  he gain the trust of all the board of Director because of that." She said. "Eomma please No!.... Please..." Jin ho said. Sook hwi suddenly received a phone call and she got shocked. "Waeyo?" Doctor Moon said. She immediately turn on the television. And they shocked when they saw the news about Chae Yoon's death. "Eottoke!" She said. "How did this happen? Chae yoon is here with us.... And who's that girl they saw in the car?" She said. "The girl I accidentally hit while I was driving, Eomma..." He said. Sook hwi and Doctor Moon got shocked. "I'm going to the police and confess what happened if you let her die, appa... I swear I'll kill myself if something happen to her." He said. "Tae Gu knew that she's death. So, she's mine now... I'll keep her away from him. I promise she couldn't come back to her life." He said. "Are you insane? What if she come to her senses. What will you do? She will look for Tae gu..." Sook hwi said. "It's upto me what I will do to her.." He said. "Appa... Please save her..." Jin Ho said. Doctor Moon look at to Chae Yoon. He felt guilty but his love and pity to his son is more powerful than it. 'Im sorry... Tae Gu... Chae yoon..'  In his mind.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Present time

"Chae rim!" Dal hee said. She immediately stood up and look for Chae rim when she  accidentally bumped Hye won. "Oh Dal hee... You look pale? Where's Chae rim?" She said. "Eonnie... Chae rim suddenly gone beside me... I thought she's playing quietly..." Dal hee said with her trembling voice. "What!!?" Hye won said. She immediately search for Chae rim in every corner of the restaurant but she couldn't find her. "Chae rim... Where are you?" She said and she was about to cry. Dal hee look outside. She's in the middle of searching when she heard her Laughter and giggles on the other table. She walks fast towards her and she saw Chae rim carry by a man. "Oh god... Chae Rim..  my baby..." She shouted as she was sobbing.

Ha Neul stood up as he saw her. "Chae Yoon shhi.." He whispered. Tae gu stood up and turn around to see who called Chae rim. Hye won is focus to her daughter so he didn't notice that it was Tae gu who carry her daughter. She automatically walk towards to them and reach and carry her daughter. "I thought I'm gonna loose you my little peaches..." She said. "Eomma is really scared... Don't do that again Chae rim.." She added while hugging her daughter as she close her eyes. Tae gu and Ha neul got shocked while looking at them. Tae gu couldn't believe that infront of him, she's the mother of this little girl name Chae rim. Ha neul got frozed for a second to see Hye won and her baby. "Are you her mother?" Ha Neul said. Hye won open her eyes and she nodded. "Yes... I'm sorry and thank you-" She said but she didn't finish it when she saw Tae gu. "Tae gu shhi..." She said. And she look at her daughter. 'what's this? Why my daughter reassemble him?...' In her mind. "Hye won..." Tae Gu said. He got more confused and to think that this is also a coincidence it's absurd. "Eonnie... You found her?" Dal hee interupt them. "Oh..." She said when she saw the man they met on the sea bay. "Dal hee... Pay for our food and pack our things... I'll wait you outside." She said. "Arasso.." Dal Hee said and look again to Tae Gu. "Thank you... We need to go." She said. Her body is shivering because of the fact that her daughter is look just like him. "No! I need to talk to you..." Tae gu said. "Tae gu... Please..." Ha neul said. Hye won look at him. "We talk about it earlier... Let's avoid each other... We don't have the reason to see each other or to get close to each other. As far as I know... We're strangers since then..." She said.

'As far as I know... We're strangers since then and until now... We're strangers ..'

Tae Gu remember what Chae Yoon told him when he found her five years ago. Hye won walk away but Tae gu walk fast to get her. She grab her on her arms and Hye won got startled. "Yah! Min Tae gu!" She said. "Now, I feel that I  have a reason to see you and to come near to you. Just promise me one thing..." He said and look at her eyes. "Just stay where you are and don't go anywhere... don't decide base on your emotions and I'll do everything to go to you. I'll promise to find out what happen to you... Chae yoon!" He said. Hye won tears started to escape. From that moment her heart steal by this man infront of her but sadly she see her as another woman and that is Chae Yoon. Hye won pulled her arms. "How many times I told you I'm not her.... Please... Don't come near to me... Since I met you, you make things so complicated to me..." She said and walk away from him. Tae gu look at her from a far and he clench his fist. "Tae gu..." Ha Neul said. "She's Chae yoon... I know she is..." He said. "That's ridiculous! Chae Yoon is dead and accept the fact that she's no longer with us. "No! Until my heart telling me that she's still alive... I'm not gonna think that she's dead. I found her five years ago and I swear I'll find her and bring her back to where she belong." He said. "Tae Gu.." He said. "It's not a coincidence, Ha Neul...She's my wife and Chae rim is my daughter... Im going to find the reason what happened to her and who's with her for two years." He said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Hye won is walking fast and she's out of focus because of what she observed today. She didn't notice the car and she almost got into accident, luckily the driver immediately stop and he didn't hit them.

'Jin Ho... What did you do??...'

'Help me... I'm pregnant... Please save my baby...'

'Jin ho do something....'

'spend your time to me tonight... '

She suddenly remember something. Her head hurt as if she couldn't bear it. "Miss are you okay?" The man said. Hye won passed out because of the pain she felt. "Oh god the baby" She heard before she collapsed.

Tae gu and Ha neul is still standing on where Hye won left him. "Mister... Help us... Eonnie collapsed..." Dal hee shouted and she was crying. Tae Gu and Ha Neul run fast as he could. He saw her lying on the floor. "Chae Yoon shhi.." He said. He carry her and went to his car while Dal hee carry Chae rim and followed him. Dal hee crying while their heading on the hospital. "Is she sick? Ha neul ask her. Ha Neul drives while Dal hee with Chae rim seat on the passenger seat and Tae gu still holding Hye won and they're on the back seat. "Aniyo... But recently she's having a headache. Maybe because of the accident happened to her." She said. "Accident?" Tae gu said. "How she got an accident?" He asked. Dal hee didn't speak. "Dal hee, right?" Ha neul said. Dal Hee nodded. "We need to figure it out so when the doctor ask, we have an answer...." Ha neul said to lure her. "I don't know how to say this..."She said. "But.. Eonnie knew she fell on the stair, but.." She said. "But?" Tae gu said. "I heard her husband talking to the phone. I just found out that they got into car accident in Korea. That's why Jin Ho oppa didn't allow her to go back there." Dal hee said. Tae gu frozed for a second. "What her husband name again?" He said and try to control his anger. "Jin Ho... Jeon Jin Ho... But she doesn't remember anything about her husband... But she only remember his name." Dal hee said. Ha Neul look at the rear mirror, 'So... Tae gu is right... Chae yoon is alive and she was Hye won...' In his mind.

Tae gu look at his wife who still unconscious. And caress her face. "I'm here... I'll do everything to bring your memory back and to know what really happened to you... Chae yoon just hold on...", He whispered. 'Jeon Jin ho... I will never forgive you for stealing my wife and my daughter...' In his mind.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

Hye won is Chae Yoon... 🤫🤗 Hopefully they will live happily when Chae yoon recover her loss memories.   I hope she remember Tae Gu and their love for each other

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.8K 34
It is more than 20 years since Yoon Seri crash landed on Ri Jeong-hyeok and they have had everything they ever dreamed of: love, marriage, family and...
1.9K 131 1
"Next year, the year after that, and even the one after that will all be good. Because I'll be thinking about you. I'll be grateful that you were bor...
26.9K 2.2K 25
Two people who have been heartbroken by their past relationships met in a certain place in Switzerland. Will they accept each other's past and try lo...
19.1K 1.4K 5
Sometimes you don't realize that the person you have been looking for all your life is the one right in front of you. Story Cover © @chumchururum