No More Good Girl | 18+

By rj7654

Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world an... More

Quick Author's Notes and Characters
Chapter 1 - Untouchable
Chapter 2 - Wrath
Chapter 3 - Doubt
Chapter 4 - Forever In Debt
Chapter 5 - Artyom šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 6 - Not Everything
Chapter 7 - Mrs. Russian Mafia
Chapter 8 - Danila's Fantasy šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 9 - Danila's Torment
Chapter 10 - Savage Promises šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 11 - Beg For It šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 12 - France
Chapter 13 - First Time šŸŒ¶ļø*
Chapter 14 - 1%
Chapter 15 - I only want her.
Chapter 16 - The Hardest Goodbye
Chapter 17 - Moscow
Chapter 18 - Mia's New Job
Chapter 19 - Shake ass & tits
Chapter 20 - Mia's First Night
Chapter 21 - For Danila's Eyes
Chapter 22 - Capital Offence
Chapter 23 - The Sound Room
Chapter 24 - Menace
Chapter 25 - A Good Hit
Chapter 26 - Price Of A Life
Chapter 27 - Kirill Before Mia
Chapter 28 - Mia's Decision
Chapter 29 - Transgressions
Chapter 30 - On The Edge šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 31 - Return Of The Tsar
Chapter 32 - Forward
Chapter 33 - Tenderness & Vulnerability
Chapter 34 - Sacrifice
Chapter 35 - Kirill's Biggest Pain šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 36 - This Is My Wife
Chapter 37 - No Faults Assigned
Chapter 38 - KGB Interrogation
Chapter 39 - Kirill's POV
Chapter 40 - Remember šŸŒ¶ļø
Chapter 41 - Leverage
Chapter 42 - Alexei
Chapter 43 - Still Best Friends
Chapter 45 - The Goods
Chapter 46 - The Main Event
Chapter 47 - Bad Luck
Chapter 48 - Taking The Fall
Chapter 49 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 50 - Three Is Not A Crowd šŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļøšŸŒ¶ļø
Epilogue
Book 3 is out - LAST BOOK šŸ„¹

Chapter 44 - I can see you want it šŸŒ¶ļø

1.9K 43 6
By rj7654

Surprised but not alarmed, she looked from one to the other and saw their eyes closed, still smiling. She closed her eyes too and they all stayed like that for a good five minutes. Just breathing with each other.

Just a few centimetres away from her face and neck, both men were soon watching her profile, her soft cheeks, a plush pillow to land their lips on. Her long neck, a delicious place to taste her.

Mia drowned in the feeling of having them both lying beside her in silence and dim light.

She was completely distracted from her never ending thoughts about what was about to happen in a few days, she only could focus on their strong bodies belonging to her.

She knew that they would both do whatever she asked for in that moment.

She descended into fantasy as she heard Kirill breathe and move closer to her, his lips so close to her neck, she could feel his eyelashes on her cheek. And Danila on the other side, moved his body closer to her, so he was flush against the side of her hip.

Her breathing becoming more uneven and her eyes still closed, she thought about them both naked in front of her.

She had never indulged in such a fantasy before but the prospect of having sex with them both at the same time, excited her so strongly that she didn't want to be honest with herself.

No, this is so wrong.

But was it? She was again confused and filled with doubts. Why couldn't she be one of those careless people that just went with the flow, she thought.

"Mia?" Came Kirill's whisper.

"Mm?" She barely responded, eyes still closed.

"Mia...tell me what you're thinking about...right now." And at his words, as if they had previously agreed to do that, both Kirill and Danila hugged her tighter.

Mia breathed in from the increased contact and her lips fell open, but she didn't know what to say. Was she going to tell him she craved them both? No, no, no way!

"Don't be shy...or do you want us to guess?" Kirill pressed forward and she felt she couldn't stop what was about to happen.

I can't stop it, or I don't want it to stop?

"I'm going to guess first...and then it will be Danila's turn..." Kirill whispered to her as his lips made only slight contact with her neck. She breathed in sharply from the sensation and that gave him more motivation to continue.

"I'm going to guess that you...you are thinking about us both. With you. But not like this...no. You want us both to undress you...and while I kiss your lips...he would kiss your body..." he spoke slowly and quietly, just enough for them all to hear.

"Kirill..." she began pleadingly but he interrupted her,

"Shhh...shhh...it's Danila's turn to guess now..." he trailed off as his lips landed in that soft spot beneath her ear and he grinded his hips against hers.

"While I trail my lips down your chest..." Danila began without any hesitation. "You would spread your legs for me...while taking Kirill in your mouth." He ended as his lips landed on her chin.

Mia laid on the bed, her blood pulsating through her entire body from their words. Her head was spinning as her breathing became more laboured, just to keep up with her heartbeat.

She felt the heat between her legs as the warmth started to spread from her pussy outward.

As if on command, they both unwrapped their arms from her and their hands traveled down her body. As Danila's palm landed between her legs, Kirill's strong hand grabbed her asscheek.

Mia gasped from their hands on her and opened her eyes.

"No...no....no, this is absolutely crazy." She said weakly as she felt their hands switch places. "Guys...I don't think we should...please...don't go down this road..." she pleaded as she turned her body to face Kirill and closed her eyes again.

Without losing any time, they both scooted over closer to her, pinning her between their strong bodies, Danila's face now in her neck and his hand underneath her shirt, slowly travelling upwards from her abdomen.

She opened her eyes to see Kirill, who was looking down her body as she felt his hand on the band of her leggings, as it crept downward into her panties where he grabbed her pussy.

She moaned loudly as she felt Kirill between her legs and Danila's fingers now working her nipple. Danila gently kissed her neck and slightly pulled her hair as his strong hand moved between both her breasts.

"My turn to guess again..." Kirill whispered in her ear as her eyes remained closed. At this point he moved her lace panties out of the way and ran his finger over her clit and down to feel how wet she was.

"I bet...you're also thinking about how we would be able to fuck you...both at the same time...hm?" He asked quietly as he heard her gasp at his words.

Both Danila's and Kirill's actions were becoming stronger and Mia involuntarily opened her legs for Kirill and turned on her back so Danila could get better access as he continued kissing her neck. Kirill continued,

"Yes...I can see you want it...I can see you crave it. Your tight little pussy...delicious and warm being fucked...at the same time as your tight little asshole...mm...yes...baby...I know you can take it. I know you would take us both at the same time...like the good girl that you are...you just have to decide...who you want where, right Danila?"

Kirill finished as Mia was now coming completely undone from his words and she felt his fingers inside her. She breathed heavily and gasped as Kirill now plunged a second finger into her.

"Yes." Responded Danila as he took a break from licking and kissing her neck. "Whatever you want Mia...we can take you gently...at first but...I think we all know that you like it rough, don't you, Mia?"

He posed a question but Mia was no longer able to respond anything as she felt Kirill pull down her leggings and smash into her lips.

Stars appeared in the darkness of her eyes as he devoured her lips, his fingers inside her. She felt Danila spread her legs and lick her clit and she involuntarily arched her back and pulled away from Kirill to release a loud moan.

She caught his gaze and saw how much mischief and sin sparkled in his green eyes. In a whole second she felt incredible love for him, fear, control, and submission, all wrapped up into one.

Mia suddenly pushed him off and escaped from Danila's lips. She climbed off the bed and stood half naked in front of them at the foot of the bed as they watched her, a slight smile on both their faces.

"You are both..." she panted as she tried to steady her breath, "bad, bad, bad men." She continued breathing heavily but trying not to smile.

Danila licked his lips as her juices still lingered on him and Kirill nodded,

"That's correct. Are you a good man, Danila?" Kirill spoke with sarcasm as he turned to him and Danila shook his head right away.

"No. I'm not." Danila responded and looked into Mia's eyes.

"Me neither. We are both bad men. But you...you're a good girl, Mia...and you have to admit...that makes this so much sweet-"

"Stop it!" She shouted at Kirill, "don't, don't continue on." Mia closed her eyes.

"Actually, Kirill..." Danila turned half serious and cleared his throat as he looked up at Kirill from where he was leaning on his elbow on the bed, "She said she doesn't want to be called a good girl anymore." Danila spoke in a low voice as a smirk appeared on his face again.

"Really?!" Kirill responded in mocking surprise as Mia continued to shake her head. She suddenly realized she was half naked in front of them both but also, how well they played off each other.

She remarked on how well they knew each other's temperaments. It seemed like they knew each other inside out and their energies intertwined. Each one knew what the other would say before he said it, like true best friends.

"Guys...I..." she trailed off as she quickly collected her leggings and pulled them back on as they both watched her.

"This is crazy...we can't do this" she sounded uncertain, "we just can't. It's too...too..." she couldn't come up with an excuse.

"Too what, Mia?" Kirill pressed her knowing she had nothing to say. She stood in front of them both and saw their hungry eyes roaming her body. She was incredibly aroused but she couldn't admit it to herself and to them.

Kirill stood up from the bed and walked over to her as she flinched from his touch. She didn't trust herself, she wasn't ready for this and she escaped his grasp.

"If we're going to do this," she took a huge inhale as she said it and they both turned their heads to her, "It's going to be on my terms. And my decision. And...I will tell you what I want. And when I want it." She didn't look at them both but knew they were eating her up with their eyes.

"Whatever you want, Mia." Kirill's teasing and humour was gone. "We are not good men but...you know that for you...we will do anything you ask."

"Ohh such a difference from when you were talking about my tight little pussy..." she suddenly felt emboldened and came right up to him and looked in his eyes.

He didn't back down and watched her approach him as her eyes darted from his lips to his eyes.

God, he loved her with all his soul. He felt that familiar feeling again, like he was lost, she made him lost. Was he a good or a bad man? Was she real or a day dream? He didn't know a thing.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! I love to hear from my readers! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 484K 38
"The Caregiver and the Mob Boss" ā¦ Avelina makes her money by taking care of those who can't take care of themselves. When she is handed a case about...
2M 52.8K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
335K 5.5K 52
ā¦"š“š‡š„ šŽšš’š„š’š’š„š’ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ #šŸ"ā¦ ā€¢ š†šˆš€ššš€ š‘šŽš’š„ works as a stripper at club LUX after she escaped from her father, Valentine Ros...
622K 11.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...