Azur Lane: A Royal Navy Carri...

由 Izumo2

After dying in a very bizarre way, she was reincarnated as the daughter of the battleship HMS Queen Elizabeth... 更多

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 38

766 26 4
由 Izumo2

FIRST PERSON POV

Well, I have already located the enemy's fleet, so I am contacting Wales.

Me: [Wales, I have already located the enemy fleet]

Wales: [do you have it yet?]

Me: [Yes, they are at the coordinates *******, fortunately I have seen a fleet of imperial destroyers going to that place.]

Wales: [Understood, your mother is worried here.]

Me: [Ok.]

QE: [Hey daughter, where are you?]

Me: [Don't worry, I'm fine, I will meet Belfast soon, she is accompanied with Laffey and Javelin]

QE: [I understand, please take care of yourself]

Me: [Yes, see you]

While sailing I meet Belfast, Laffey and Javelin, but something made me hide behind an iceberg, it seems that the weather around there is not good.

Belfast: Are you worried about that girl from the Sakura empire?

Javelin: You saw it, right?

Belfast: Yes, I apologize for being late to help you.

Javelin: Um... Aren't you upset?

Belfast: Excuse me?

Javelin: Ayanami is our enemy... but we don't want to fight her... but we don't know what to do.

Belfast: You should keep thinking about this. We cannot let situations continue to make decisions for us. Our powers are not to be taken lightly. We were created to fight, not to destroy.

The girls' morale improved a lot, well, since everything has been resolved, I guess it's time to go with them.

So I went out and met with them.

Me: Hey! Hello girls!

At that point they look at me and smile.

Belfast: Your Majesty, Are you okay?

Me: I'm fine, I had some conflicts with the high-ranking sirens, but I was able to deal with them without problems.

Belfast: Thank goodness.

Me: How is the search going? I spoke to Wales and she told me that some girls were missing?

Belfast: The only thing missing was you, my colleagues have already found everyone.

Me: understand.

Just then a strong wind hits us and we take cover to protect ourselves from the wind, then we see that a portal had opened and began to engulf a mass-produced siren destroyer.

Me: Belfast, this place is very dangerous, we must leave now.

Belfast: Understood, my work is done, we leave.

We all nodded and returned to the main fleet. On the way back I chatted with Javelin and Laffey to strengthen our friendly relations and to kill time, remember that during navigation I have always been alert.

THIRD PERSON POV

Returning to the Sakura empire, Shokaku's words angered Kaga, who stood up with difficulty to face Shokaku.

Kaga: What!? Come on say it again!

Zuikaku: (Worried) Kaga-sempai! Please calm down!

Soryuu: We end our search for Akagi immediately, all ships must leave the area and immediately return to the base in the empire.

Kaga is surprised by Soryuu's cold words and she pushes Zuikaku away and walks towards her.

Kaga: Don't fuck with me! Akagi is our fleet CO! There is no way we can leave her behind!

Soryuu: Yes, it's just as you said, we have lost Akagi our flagship and the mass produced sirens are not working, our fleet simply can no longer defend itself from any type of enemy attack let alone continue with the operation . We can't just stay in this place any longer. Kaga understands that we cannot risk the entire fleet just for Akagi.

At that Kaga becomes enraged and what better solution than to go to blows, but the goddess of war was not on Kaga's side, because as soon as she takes two steps, she collapses and falls to the ground due to the severity of her wounds, fortunately Zuikaku manages to grab Kaga so he doesn't hit the ground and aggravate her injuries.

Zuikaku: Please Kaga, don't overdo it.

At that Kaga began to cry out of helplessness at not being able to help her sister Akagi.

Soryuu: (Sad tone) What else can we do for her?

Secretly, Ayanami, Yuudachi, Shigure and Yukikaze listen to everything and they get very worried, that's when Kako arrives to report.

Kako: Bad news, the enemy already knows our position and they are coming to catch us.

Meanwhile, the Azur Lane fleet already knew the location of the enemy and they all prepared for combat and the fleet began to accelerate, the ships that were transporting the wounded were left behind to be protected.

Helena: We received an update from the enemy, according to Liz, the enemy began to mobilize to withdraw, heading 5-9-6.

Cleveland: (Sigh) Do we have to?

Wales: Yes, the power they control is very dangerous, plus there is the warning from that siren who ambushed her majesty's daughter, we will have to solve everything here and now.

Hornet: (sigh) There is no other choice... this is war.

Returning with the Imperial fleet, the girls look around on alert as they sail in retreat.

Hiryuu: It seems like they won't let us leave easily.

Soryuu: We cannot face them head on in our current state.

Hiryuu: Soryuu-nesama, please command the retreat, I will take care of them.

Zuikaku: No, I would like to be the rearguard.

All the girls are surprised by Zuikaku's words, no one would want to sacrifice a young woman like her.

Hiryuu: There is no way I would allow you to do such a thing!

Shokaku: This is not something you should feel responsible for.

Zuikaku: Shokaku-nee, I really understand what Kaga-sempai feels... if I lost you too... I would also break just like her.

Shokaku just sighs and then smiles.

Shokaku: Okay, Zuikaku. Your older sister will always be by your side.

Hiryuu had no choice but to hand over the job to the fifth division since they didn't seem to give in.

Hiryuu: Don't go overboard, if you can't, please leave.

The girls nodded and prepared to repel Azur Lane, but their friends were very worried about them.

Zuikaku: Okay, okay, I may not seem like it, but I'm a very lucky ship.

Shokaku: Please take care of yourselves, I entrust the destiny of the country to you.

Yukikaze: Please don't say those things!

After those words, they began to sail towards the Azur Lane fleet to stop them, but Ayanami was still very worried about her fellow aircraft carriers.

The fifth division approached at an astonishing speed for any ship of its tonnage that astonished everyone in Azur Lane, the movements of the fifth division were monitored by Liz's planes, due to this, the information on Azur Lane was updated.

Liz's Harrier and YAK fired their heavy weapons, missiles, rockets and heavy cannon against the fifth division, the fifth division seeing this barely dodged the rockets and missiles, but one managed to hit Shokaku, but it was minor damage. unimportantly, both girls continued charging towards the Azur Lane fleet.

Wales was the next to shoot and Zuikaku dodges the attack, surprising Wales.

Wales: They dodged it.

Then Wales jumps to avoid Zuikaku's counterattack, on the other side two high-ranking siren meet to talk, they met secretly to share information.

Tester: The human race still continues to entertain me, they hate war, but they still choose to fight, their internal contradictions are incorrigible.

Observer: They are a mirror that reflects the thoughts and stories of humans, conflict is the core of humanity, yes, war never changes no matter the era.

Just then Tester sees Akagi's unconscious body between Observer's tentacles.

Tester: What is that? Why did you pick it up?

Observer: She still has a role to play, we'll use it as a diplomatic letter.

Tester: How will we do that?

Observer: We will use a certain drug to test in this fight. Furthermore, thanks to those silly kansen the mental cube has acquired a large amount of information.

Tester: Yes, finally.

Observer: Yes, Orochi will wake up.

Meanwhile during the fight between the fifth division and Azur Lane, the girls shoot, but the fifth division is so skilled that they are able to dodge any projectile without problems.

Me: Yes, they are a nuisance. (Reloading her gun)

Wales: Remember that we are not shooting to sink, but to incapacitate.

Me: I already know!

The girls kept shooting, but they still didn't hit.

Me: Tch, if only she didn't have that katana in her hands, she would already be dead.

All of Liz's shots were reflected smoothly by Zuikaku, Zuikaku uses a sea screen when she shoots her scrolls into the sea causing the splash to make a curtain that visually shields Zuikaku, but that is not enough for Liz.

Me: Wales, heading 9-5-4. 32 knots.

Wales, paying attention to Liz, fires in the established direction and almost manages to hit Zuikaku. Zuikaku barely manages to avoid Wales' attack. The Fifth Division retreats after finding no escape and Shokaku fires against the sea to cause a curtain of water and deploys more. planes, but are quickly shot down by Liz's Harriers and YAKs.

One of Shokaku's planes is badly damaged, but enough to continue flying and it shoots at Sandy. Sandy receives the bullets, but since she is a kansen she does not receive damage, but it causes her to lose her balance and ends up opening a hole. breach in the Azur Lane fence, then they escape through the gap, Azur Lane begins the chase.

Me: Damn, follow they! Don't let they escape!

The girls started with a chase among the icebergs, it was a very difficult task because the icebergs appeared out of nowhere and some of them were not in plain sight, it was a race of absolute concentration between not losing the enemy and keeping the obstacles out. of your course.

Then they came to a clearing and everyone was surprised to see Akagi standing on top of an iceberg.

Zuikaku: Akagi!?

Me: What the godness? What is she doing here?

Wales: I bet she's come to save her friends.

Me: I do not think so.

Liz points to the sky and portals open and heavy bombers come out.

Me: Ohhhh, my... Airstrike imminent! Shoot everything!

The Azur Lane girls began to fire their anti-aircraft weapons at the bombers as they retreated, they managed to shoot down some, but many of the bombers began to bomb everyone without looking at allies or enemies. Many girls were very badly injured, including the fifth division that they received. the worst damage since they were in the center of everything, Shokaku was the one who ended up the most injured of all because she shielded her sister from several bombs. Due to heavy bombing the place was totally destroyed.

Liz was furious seeing all this, Akagi had attacked her own allies and that is an unforgivable act.

Me: (Expression of fury and pain) Damn, they gave me...

She sees that she has a wound in her abdomen and part of her deck was hit by two bombs rendering the Sky Jump useless, Liz quickly applies the repair consumables and the pain is quickly relieved and her flight deck is repaired, her clothes are repaired. and her wounds heal.

Wales: What the hell happened?

Me: I do not know.

Just then Zuikaku comes out of the smoke and shoots Akagi, no matter where you look at it, she was stabbed in the back and Zuikaku is only responding in self-defense.

Zuikaku: Akagi! What is she doing!?

Zuikaku's plane was easily shot down by Akagi's plane and then the plane fires a bomb at the Fifth Division, Zuikaku was devastated because she did not expect to die that way, betrayed by someone she trusts very much.

Wales: Hey Liz, do something!

Me: Ok, Ok.

Just before Liz does something, Ayanami appeared out of nowhere, she literally went through an iceberg and she started jumping on the remains of the iceberg in the air and then she cut the plane in half.

Ayanami: I don't know what I should do... but... This is wrong and I don't like it!

The plane explodes injuring Ayanami as she is very close to the explosion and she falls unconscious, to screw it up more a dimensional gap opens beneath Ayanami and threatens to suck her in.

Javelin and Laffey worry about her, but she is hesitant to intervene.

Belfast: Quick! Go and save her!

At Belfast's words, both girls go at full speed to save Ayanami, on the other hand Zuikaku, acting blind with all the pain in her heart, tows her badly injured sister away from her and they begin to retreat.

Meanwhile Laffey begins to force her engines to propel her at maximum speed, then she jumps on the ice and when the road runs out, she takes a leap of faith and Javelin also jumps after Laffey but before anchoring her anchor in the ice , after several attempts to grab each other's hands, Laffey manages to grab Ayanami's hand and at the same time Javelin manages to grab Laffey and the three girls are saved when Javelin's anchor chain ends its entire length.

Faced with the action of the two destroyers, everyone sighs with relief.

Javelin: You weigh a lot!

HARUKARA TOKI WO KOE. TADA HITASURANI. MAYOU GOTO NAKA BOKUE. KIMI WA ARUITA. DARE NO NAKA NO MO ARU. TSURANARI AU AI....

TO BE CONTINUE....................................

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.4K 16
Not complete Lets cut this short Y/n + reincarnated = nagato (yeah, so just to remind you this is not a reader story because im going to change the...
2.1K 43 8
Azur Lane... a world where an unknown alien species named sirens have invaded the earth, humanity's response? the Kansen or also known as shipgirls...
19.2K 574 28
When Takao was about to be sunk/Killed as a target ship until a Female Knight with golden armor gave her some time to escape and from there she was h...
10.1K 379 17
What if During the Battle of Santa Cruz, Hornet's ship was towed by the Sakura Empire shipgirls back to Mainland Japan so they could improve the AA g...