"Yandere High with EVIL Step...

By AuthorK_0004

The Yandere High School. One of the most Popular schools in the World And BTS, Exo, Black Pink and Red Velvet... More

"Yandere High with Evil Step Siblings". #Part 1.
# Part 2. "War on....!!".
#Part 3. "Third Wheel...?? "
#Part 4. "The Splendid Things..! "
#Part 5. "Happy New year"
#Part 6. "Before The Hell Awakes"
#Part 7: "I'm Awake.."
#Part 8 {1/2} : "The Game Begins"
#Part 8 {2/2}: "The Game Begins"
#"Part 9: "Missing Pieces"
#Part 10: "Unfolding Truth".
#Part 11. "Crime Partner".
#Part 12. "Untamed "
#Part 13: " Stay In Torn"
#Part 14: "Happy Marriage"
#Part 15: "Play with Fire"
#Part 16: "Rising of a Destroyer"
#Part 17: "Real Hyun Bin 1/2"
#Part 18 : "Real Hyun Bin 2/2".
#Part 19 : "Past Secreats"
#20: "Daydreams"
#Part 21:"Devil Eyes Come 1/4"
#Part 22: "Devil Eyes Come 2/4"
#Part 23:"Devil Eyes Come 3/4"
#Part 24:"Devil Eyes Come 4/4"
#Part 25:"Rivalry"
#Part 26:"Sweet But Psycho"
Part 27:"Y/n's Day"
#Part 28:"Profanities"
#29:"Harmony ??"
#Part30:"Stupid B!tch"
#Part31:"Y/n's Culprit"
#Part 32:"Comfort"
#Part 33:"Little Drunk 1/2"
#Part 34: "Little Drunk 2/2"
#Part 35:"Deep End".
#Part 36:"Hold On,I still need You"
#Part 37: "The Yoon Fcking Y/n"
#Part 38 : "Naked"
#Part 39: "Insanity"
#Part 40:"Whatever it takes"
#Part 41:"Blood Tears".
#Part 42:"Warning Signs"
#Part 43:"She knows"
#Part 44:" They and I"
#Part 45:"On Mah Knees"
#Part 46 :"Reckless"
#Part 47:"She's a Monster ?"
#Part 48:"Promises"
#Part 49:"Blood over Flowers"
The Yandere Ending

#Part 50:"Drifting Cars and Guns"

2.2K 218 88
By AuthorK_0004

Ava's POV. . . .

I helped Eun Woo to get in car as I took seat on Driver seat. As I was about to Start the engine, My eyes went to Eun woo Who Manspreaded his legs, Immediately flashing a Memory in front of my eye.

*Flashback*

Ava: Here's The Project Reports. Also I have scheduled your Meeting with The Clients-

I looked up at her. She was on call with someone That I assume is her secretary, Scolding him while Puffing her Cigar.
Okay I know I'm stupid but I can't stop staring, This is So unfair She always makes me feel this way.
I flinched When She yelled at Phone causing me to Drop all mah papers from the file.

She rolled her black shirt's sleeve and crushed her Cigar before Looking at me with Disappointed.

Ava: I. . . .was Placing the f-file I don't know How it Fell, . .st-stupid Papers.

She rolled her eyes and sat on the Couch.

Y/n: What You looking at? Pick it up !

I flinched at her cold Tone, I immediately Kneeled and Started to pick up the papers in panic.

I just looked at her up and Turns out it was I did one of the biggest mistake.
Because Mah eyes we're hooked at her.

Keyword: Again.

She sipped Her coffee while looking at her file, I Gulped hard When she manspreaded her legs, Giving me full view of Her thick thighs.
Does she Even Know How badly I want sit between her lap?
How badly I want her hovering above me?
Mah jaw we're literally on floor while She's anware of Me Eyeraping her . It's not Bad right? I'm not harming anyone

Fck You Yoon Y/n, For filling mah Mind with Such unholy Thoughts that I never even Thought about in my 22 years of mah life!!

Y/n: If You're Done, Get out!

I really Wanted to slam my face on floor because She didn't even spared me a glance when I was Ready To let her walk on me.
Dear Self Respect, Where the Hell are you?

Ava: Yeah Right, I better get lost!

Mah Whole Body was on fire and I literally ran out the office.

----

Eun woo: Yahh !! Back to Earth Miss Ava ?

I opened mah eyes to see myself in Car sitting while Eun woo beside me on passenger seat.

Ava: I'm sorry, What we're you saying?.

Eun woo: You zoned out ! Now can you start the car? We have to Follow Em'!

I apologized and started the engine and Followed after Other's car.
Fck !! I want Her to come Back safe and Sound so I could keep seeing Her more. God Please Keep Her Safe.

Y/n's Pov. . .

Men: Don't You think You're Taking Too much Time To die, B!tch !!

You layed on floor half Unconscious after being stabbed in the back, Few Guards we're Surrounding you waiting to kill you while others we're waiting in the background.

Y/n: So fcking stupid.

You cursed Underneath Your breath, barely Breathing but They Heard it.

Men 3: What You said? Seriously?

He Came to you and Kicked you Hard in the stomach but You Smirked, as He was about to kick you again you stabbed the knife into his feet that you Removed from your back earlier and Hid it until you Find yourself fully conscious.

Y/n: I said Fcking Stupid You D!ck Head Motherfcker!

You smiled to see him lying on floor With Blood pooling around his feet while He screaming. But Your smile Faded as The More guards rushed in and Aimed their Guns at You.
Almost 100 Guns Aimed to Shoot you while You Raised your Both hand in surrender. Lily was surely determined to kill you this time.

"100 Guards for a Single Women, Intresting." You thought to yourself.

Men 5: I will fcking Kill You Wh*re !

Your Ears perked up at a Familiar Whistle sound.
A Loud Tire Drifting Noise echoed through the Building, You tilted your Head to Side a bit looking behind the Guards as You knew Someone's Coming. . . .

They all together Turned behind to Realise Everything has Turned Silent again. Not even a Single Sound and that's when you Smirked.

Everyone Rushed to Save Their Dear life as A Huge Car crashed against the wall speeding up towards the guards, Crushing Few Under the Tire.

As The Car Stopped Four Girls Get off .

?!?: Missed us ?

Solar Smirked as Hwasa, wherein and Moonbyul stood by her Side.

Y/n: How?

Hwasa: Eun Woo called us ,Be Grateful,We cancelled our Meeting just to come Here.

"I'm Grateful". You catched the gun That Solar threw at you and Looked at their car.

Y/n: I want Your car-

Moonbyul: It's all yours. Go ahead after Lily. Our Mens have already went to Back Up Eun woo.

They gave the car keys without a second thought and You Doubted em' for a second.

Hwasa: We Know the situation and We are not doing this for free, You're Goin' to Return this Favour.

Y/n: Sure Will.

Before starting the Car, You went to The Pile of dead bodies of the guards, Looking for that Idiot who took your phone and Gun.

Finally.

You pulled his body out and took your things out from his pocket.
You licked off the blood from your wounded lip, He Was the one who punched you so bad.
You Flipped your hair and headed towards the Car, The look on Your Face said it all.
This Night Is Goin' to be Slaughterhouse.

You got into the car and Speed up the car leaving mamamoo standing behind.

You drove like a fcking Maniac while dialling a Number.

?!?: What Do You Want me to Do This Time?

Y/n: Sended you a number. Track it , I need it's fcking location in fcking second.

?!?: Ooo. . . . Someone's Gonna Die Tonight.

The moment you end the call, You already got the location in your phone, It was moving towards the end of the city.

Y/n: I'm coming after You Lily, Run Little Girl Runn. . . .

You slammed your hand on the Wheel and Sped up crazily. . . .

Lily's POV. . . .

Yes, Finally I'm gonna get What I always wanted.

Finally they'll get the pain They deserve. I looked at Unconscious ye jin sitting at the back seat while I'm driving.

You deserve it all Ye jin. And I'm not guilty. Not even a Ounce.

I Smirked proudly and Sped up the Car.
I'm gonna Throw Her into sea .
I'm not going to kill Her, I'll just push her into the sea and it's all upon her. Wether she wants to Swim to land and Live or Drown herself to death.

Ohh, Did I mentioned Her hands will be tied?
Damn I'm excited.

I'll be so happy to see her struggling to breath, Desperately Want to live just like Mah Dad and I suffered.

After this I'll Start a new Life.

I smiled thinking about how's it Goin' to be having a All new Start. Where I'll have no Hate, No Revenge or Any Enemy.
Just a normal Life, Where I'll be Happy everyday thinking about Y/n crying her eyes out. . . . . .

I was pulled out of Mah Thoughts when A car Mah car so Badly that it almost caused an accident.

I kept driving and Cursed loudly, but Again that same car hit mine. . .

Lily: WHAT DO YOU WANT?? A FCKING ACCIDE~

I choked on mah words as I saw Her.
That bloody wench is still Alive and chasing me like a mad B!tch But I was Ready.

I Quickly Called mah men who we're with me in other different cars.

Lily: Matte Black Car, She's driving that. I want her Dead. Got it ?

I ended the call but Suddenly She again hit causing Mah phone to slip from mah hand.

Suddenly Mah happiness was all dead and Mah skin shivered with fear.
I know She must be smirking by now. . . .

Fckk !

Before Mah men's could attack her car, The siblings and Eun woo appeared with their car to Help y/n. . .

Author k POV. . .

You crashed your car against her's so hard that caused her to stop . You saw lily kicking off the door and Drag Half Unconscious lily out by force.
You tried to disguise your wrath as calmness but Your eyes we're awfully Murderous. Lily immediately pressed the gun against Ye jin's cheeks in panic. . .
It just angered you more, You marched towards em' and Pulled out your gun from your back. . . .

Y/n: Keep your fcking Hands off Mah Mother, Dirty Wench!

You held your Gun at Her as she froze at Her placee.

Y/n: This fcking Ends Here. I'M SICK OF THIS FCKING CHASE!

You took long strides towards them as Your Patients was leaving your body. You we're Ready to put all the bullets Right through Her head but before you could, A car stopped in the middle of You and Lily, The driver had a black mask to cover his identity.

He suddenly difted the car, Smoke coming from the Tires.

Driver: Get in Car.

A women.
She shouted at lily as Understood She's there is to help her out.
She hurried and jumped into the car with ye jin.

As Smoke faded a little, You saw the car Driving into your direction.
You looked at The drivers eyes, She looked familiar.
She Smirked through Her mask the Started the engine and Drove towards you.

Lily: Run Over Her!! Kill that B!tch !!

As The car speed up , Instead of getting out of the Way, You ran towards the car while shooting the bullets at em', carefully to not Hurt Ye jin at back seat.
Lily and drivers eyes widened as You kept firing bullets.

Driver: This fcking Psycho.

Neither You or Em' stopped. You jumped Over the hood of the car and was about to shoot But the Driver took another strong drift causing you to fall off on the road.

Lily: Just Fcking Die!!! Why Can't You ?!

You heard Lily Yelling as The car Drifted Away with speed, You immediately stood up to chase after em' but as You took a step, sting of pain hitted your brain causing you to stumble on your feet but You didn't allowed yourself to fall on Your knees.

Before you could chase after their car, Three cars stopped behind you,Ava and Eun woo getting out from one while Step siblings from other and Hyun Bin from the other one.
You noticed they all had Bruises on their body but Fortunately none of looked seriously hurted.

Eun woo: Are You Alright?

Ava and step siblings runned Down their Stares from the Top to bottom, examining you if you're okay.

Ava: Is that all Your Blood ? Are You Hurt Ma'am~. . .

Eun woo: *Rolled Eyes* It's Not Her Blood. Now You Y/n, Tell us. . Where's Your Mom. ?

That Voice. . .

The Driver who just helped Lily, was very familiar then a realisation hit.
You immediately looked him. . . .

Y/n: Where's Your Mother?

Everyone Was Confused.

Eun woo: She's In Canada with Mah Grandparents but What it has to do with Her?!

He yelled in frustration.

Hyun Bin: There's Someone Who helped Lily to escape.

He quickly Read the Situation, Everybody looked at Lily's Broken car and there was a another car's tire marks.

Ava: Instead of standing, Can we Follow em' ??

Rose: That's right, Everybody Get into car.

Everyone Rushed Back to their car except for Eun woo, You turned around to see him looking down at his foot.

Y/n: Eun woo. . Let's Go.

The look of Horror was visible on his face when he Looked up at you.
He realised Why You Asked him about his Mother and He knew You won't question without any reason.

Y/n: Do You want me to Leave you Here?

He Gave you a death stare Before coming up to you.

Eun woo: It's Not Her. . . . .and I'll prove you this.

He get into the car, Refusing Ava's Help. You shared Lily's Live location with everyone and Everyone Chased after Her. You already got Lily's number Tracked so You could easily follow Her.

Author's Pov

Driver stopped the car and Lily Smirked at Victory.
I looked at the back seat to find Ye jin still Unconscious.

Lily: You did a Great Job, I'll make sure to give you double tip.

She praised the Driver thinking it's one of Her hired. She kept her hand on the handle to walk out of the car but then suddenly a Smell hit her nose.

The Same Jasmine Perfume.

Lily instantly Remembered this smell, She Sensed the same smell when few days ago she woke up in her room at middle of the night, She looked around but found no one there but she smelled the same Jasmine Perfume.

That's when she realised, The driver is women but She never Hired any women Guard. . . . . .

She lightly Turned her head to find the women still looking at Her already.

Lily smiled to hide her fear but When she tried to open the door, She found it locked.

Driver: Sorry. . . .But Your Game and You , Both Ends Here.

As Her sentence ends she pressed the guns tip between Lily's eyebrows.
Lily was Scared to the core. . . .

The Driver removed her masked, Revealing Her Face to lily. . . .

Lily: Aunt cha, You-u. . . . .

To lily, Hyun ji was just a rude Women with B*tchy personality but never in her dreams she thought, She would See this Side of Her, At the end She wasn't Yoon Mang wol's (Eun woo and Y/n's father ) Lover for nothing. . . .

Lily: W-Why ? Aunt cha. . . I'm not the one to blame. Please Let me go.

Hyun ji: Stop calling me that Before I blow off Your Head.

Hate waa so visible in Hyun ji's eyes that it made Lily to Shiver. . . .

Lily: Listen to me please, I got nothing to do with anything, I'm just punishing Y/n and Ye jin for the Pain they caused me. . . And You~

Without any other word , Hyun Ji fired
a bullet right beside Lily's head, Lily's Throat got dry with fear. Hyun ji couldn't bear listening anymore lies from Lily.

Hyun ji: Next bullet will be shooted right into Your head so Fcking shut up.

Hyun ji Opened the door to Drag Lily out of the car but As She open the door, Lily pushed hyun Ji and ran into the abandoned under-constructed Building.
Hyun Ji cursed in frustration and shoot few bullets towards lily, which luckily got missed and once scrapped Lily's arm.

Hyun ji ran after her in the abandoned building leaving Ye jin alone in the car, She was done with lily and she Needed her dead now.
Because of the Loud gun fire, Ye jin started to wake up.

Soon , Y/n's car arrived at the Scene, she Get off her car and Ran to the Driver's car to find it empty. No one was inside the Car.
She started to look around but found no one but suddenly she heard a Gun fire.

Y/n's POV. . .

Your ears perked up at the noise, You immediately took out your gun and ran into the direction you heard the gun shot from.

Y/n: Lily?

You called her name when You finally found her standing in The Middle of the room with her hands tied behind her back.
She was crying while looking you. You understood it is a trap, and it was. As you stepped towards Lily, Hyun ji came from nowhere and hit your face hard with her gun So hard that
Caused You both womens to drop your guns on Floor. You immediately attacked hyun Ji as she was a trained a fighter just like you.
As You both we're busy fighting, Ye jin came to the scene, she still had the effects of the drug but still she was looking for her daughter, Her Lily. . . . .

Hyun ji hold you in Chokehold, She was practically choking the live out of you, She chuckled watching you struggle.

Hyun ji: I always wanted you dead Y/n, But Right Now more than you, I want her Dead.

She pushed you away and held her gun at Lily.
She fired the bullet directly at Lily Which missed because You kicked her hand. Hyun ji 's gun fell from her Hand and You immediately picked up yours and aimed it at Hyun ji,
Hyun ji already saw Ye jin approaching y'all, so she immediately stood by Lily and began a drama. . . .

Hyun ji: Don't ! Please don't shoot us. . . We Both want to live y/n. I beg You please.

You we're done by Hyun ji, You fired a bullet Right Above her head like a warning to stop her drama.
Ye Jin was shocked to see , You aiming your gun to Lily and Hyun ji.

Y/n: Enough is Enough. You deserve to die fcking B*tch.

Before you could do anything else, Someone Grabbed your arm and swirl you around. You we're about to shoot that person in defence but You realised who's it You stopped as Ye jin slapped you across your face.

Ye Jin: How Dare you Y/n To aim your gun at Lily?

Hyun ji Smirked while the gun that dropped from Your hand.

Hyun ji: Yes, How Could you do this to your Own sister?

As You saw Ye jin, You immediately Grabbed her shoulder and Checked if she's alright.

Y/n: Are You Alright? Are you Hurt anywhere. . . ? Tell me Godamn it.

She pushed you Away from you.

Ye Jin: *crying* You we're just about to kill lily.. . . How Can You act like You care about me ?

You couldn't understand properly but before You could understand anything, Hyun ji aimed the gun at lily.

Ye Jin: What The Hell you're Doin' Hyun ji ?

Hyun ji just walked to Lily placing her gun against Lily's temple.

Hyun ji: Saw that Y/n, You we're trying to save the one who's so Dedicate to Die. And You Stupid Ye jin, She wasn't shooting at your daughter but me. Do you want to know why ?

She removed Lily's mouth tape so she could talk and let her mother know the reason she's dying for.

Lily: I. .I d-Did Nothing mom-

Hyun ji: Fcking Hell Just speak up truth before I fcking shoot you.

Ye Jin : No. . Please Let Go of her. Y/n, Please Tell Hyun ji to let go her. . Save her please. What did my Daughter ever did to you.

You sarcastically smiled as Again, Ms Yoon Misunderstood you, slapped you and Then begged you for your help. But Rather than Her, You we're laughing at yourself because No Matter What, You'd still Go to save her  and You hated yourself more for that. . . . . . .

Lily: I-I'll confess, Please Don't kill me.    

Lily looked at Ye jin and You. . . .

Lily: It was me, All of this Time, It was me who planned everything to Make Your life Hell. . . . Miss Yoon Ye jin.

Hyun ji: Tell Her what you did b*tch ! Let her hear it out and cry in agony. . . .

Lily: I entered The Hyun Bin"s mansion to make your life Hell which I Almost did, . . . . It was me who created misunderstandings between You and Hyun Bin so He could Hate you, I was the one who told him You got his kids arrested. I didn't wanted your so called love but Your Property. . . . Money. I wanted you to fcking Destroyed.

Ye Jin for a Second thought it's all a lie. She couldn't believe her. She looked at Y/n but the look on her face reminded her times Y/n warned her about Lily in past.

Ye Jin: No. . . It's not true.

Lily let out a sarcastic laugh. Finally happy to be free from her fake good daughter facade.

Lily: Yes. . . . I did everything to Get revenge on You Ye jin. I crossed all the limits just to fcking see you Devastated. . BUT FCKING HELLL!! This Y/n came every time to Ruin mah plan. . . . .I was so frustrated that I almost accidentally killed Eun woo. Trust me It is not mine But Y/n's Fault.

Ye Jin's Heart was broken into pieces when she saw so Much Hate in Lily's eyes and venom laced in her words. Thinking to her self how She never noticed her Before. How Did she never noticed She Never hugged back her mother? How She would only come to her when needed money.
That's the moment Her eyes widened in realisation. Lily Had hit her When she came to meet her in dressing room.

Ye Jin: Y-You tried to Ki-

She couldn't even complete her sentence. All she wished for Death. Now she knew the real taste of betrayal .

Lily: Yes. . .  I kidnapped and was supposed to kill you by this time But Here I am, stucked with y'all pathetic Creatures!!

She yelled in frustration. Eventually Ava, The Siblings with Hyun Bin and Eun woo arrived at the sight. They all we're shocked to see Lily held on gun point by Hyun ji.

Eun woo: Mom. . . . W-what are you doing? Are You out of Mind?

Hyun ji: I'm sorry son. . . . That you have to see this side of me but Bear with it.

Hyun Bin: Listen Miss Cha, We can sort it out. Don't Think for a second that We will Let you get out of this if anyone got Hurt because of you.

He warned and immediately Stood by Ye jin, She Needed him and He knew that.

Lily: Heard him ? Now Fcking let me go! BEFORE I FCKING KILL YOU OLD B*TCH !!

Hyun ji: I need to kill this Little B*tch . . .*smirks*

Everyone's eyes widened as Lily was enraging her the Most .

Ye Jin panicked listening to Hyun ji, She immediately moved to save her, ignoring her heartbreak .

You immediately took ye jin's hand to Stop her before she could run to save Lily.

Ye jin: Let Go of Me Y/n!

She shouted while crying hysterically. . . .

Y/n: D-Don't-

Ye jin: LET GO !! I CAN'T LET HER DIE !

She growled and pulled Her hand out of your Hold harshly And ran to Lily, She stood in front of Lily like a shield to protect Her From Hyun ji.

Hyun ji: Seems like You're trying to save your ungrateful Daughter Ye Jin. Seriously?!. Why can't you fcking understand that Your Daughter Tried to kill mah son!!? Fcking Hell !!

Eun woo: Mom, It was an accident.!! Please stop it.!

Hyun ji: How Can I ? You're the Only one I have Left? What if You couldn't make it out alive that day ? THEN WHAT EUN WOO ?? I . . . I almost lost you.

Two mothers Ready To throw their life Away just to Save their kids.
You didn't know what to do anymore.
Not anyone can just Barge between em' save em' just like it alway Happens in movies.

Ye Jin: I Beg You-. . . . Please Hyun ji, Take Mah life but let go of Her.

She plead making you and lily look at unbelievingly.
Lily couldn't understand why ye jin was saving Her when she literally Ruined her wedding, Family and whatnot. She could tell ye jin wasn't faking it.
While You could see the desperation in Her eyes to save Lily, She really didn't wanted to loose Her.
It broke Your heart a little bit, You sarcastically laughed at your fate. You removed the gun from the back of waist and instead of pointing to Anyone else, You aimed it at Eun woo who was standing just right beside You. Everyone was lost of words.

Hyun Ji:Do You Think I believe you That you'll shoot Him? Give up your fcking act.

Y/n: Y'all Make me so Tired, I'm done with Running around and saving Your Dumb a$$es !

Eun woo: You're scaring me, lower the gun Y/n.

He whispered yelled thinking You're kidding. . . .

Y/n: Shoot !!

Hyun ji was hesitant because She can't trade Her son's for any revenge but at the same time she knew you would never kill Eun woo since He's your brother.

You fired Your gun at roof as a warning and Grabbed Eun Woo's collar before forcing him to kneel in front of you and held your gun against his temple.

Y/n: I Ain't got any Fcks to give you or anybody else Here. And Yes, I can't shoot him but It's a exemption for Now.

Eun woo: *panicked* Y/n-

Y/n: The Gun is Fully Loaded Ms Cha, Don't test me !

Hyun ji: I knew you were a Wench just like your mother but How could Point gun at your Brother just for Her!!

Y/n: There's No boundary That I won't cross to fulfil Mah Father's last wish. Even if it's mean to take someone's life. . .

Eun woo looked up at you and he realised if he we're at your place it also wouldn't have hesitate to point his gun at you.

You give death look while pressed your finger against the trigger and Pressed the tip of the metal on his temple more hardly.

Hyun ji was one of a kind that die but won't loose.

She dropped her Gun. . . .

But She lost this time because She can't trade Her son's Life for any revenge.

Hyun Bin and step siblings ran to ye jin while you Walked to Hyun ji and took the the gun from the floor.

Hyun ji: You know what. . . I should have just Killed You instead.

And in blink of eye she Snatched your gun and you let Her.

Ava: Y/n !!

Eun woo: MOM DON'T!!

Hyun Ji: FCKING DIE !!!

She shoots the gun at you.

You gasped loudly and held your chest in pain.

Y/n: You can- . . . . .

Hyun ji: Die Y/n, I won. . . .BURN IN HELL !!

Y/n: You can never- . . . Win *smirk*. . . .

Everyone furrowed in confusion while you stood straight and brush off dust from your suit.
Hyun ji was frustrated to Death to see you alive while the others saw Hyun ji pressing the gun but didn't heard the firing. . . . .

Hyun ji: How-

Y/n: There's only a single bullet, that I already Shot, It's Empty Ms Cha. *Smiles*. . . .

Eun Woo: YAAHHH !! YOU FCKING WENCH!!

Hyun ji: You fcking Fooled me ?!

Y/n: *straight face* You Fooled me first.

You steeped aside as cops Arrived to arrest Hyun Ji , Dragged her out as She kept screaming and cursing everyone out.

Cop: Situation is now in under control Miss Yoon. We Have Enough evidence to hold back Ms Cha Hyun ji ,Anything Else ?

You looked at Lily who looked like a Thief about to get caught . . . . .

Y/n: Actually-

Ye jin: No !! You can Leave and Thank You for coming.

Cop: It's Our Job Ma'am, Now We'll leave.

He bowed and Left .

Hoseok: No ?? Seriously She fcking Kidnapped you!! And You're still protecting her ??

Joy: Yes, Your And Dad's day is all Ruined, All Thanks To Her.

Ye jin looked at Lily with teary eyes, Then she wipped her tears, Lily eyes shot up at ye jin the moment these Words slipped out of Ye jin's mouth.

Ye jin: I once betrayed her as a mother. . . She betrayed me Back as . . . .M-Mah Daughter, at Least I didn't stabbed you but I guess We're Even now.

She stumbled but walked to Lily, She raised her hand and Lily flinched thinking she's Goin' to hit her but She brushed off dust from her clothes.

Ye jin: I realised That No Matter What I do, You're Never Goin' to forgive me so I'll just Stop But I can't forgive you too, You almost Killed the love of Mah life, At Least I didn't stabbed you in your back.

She stepped Back from her and that's when Lily realised she actually lost Her Mother. She started to regreat all her actions, She didn't wanted Her Mother to go Away from her. When she saw disappointed in Her mother's eyes she realised How She needs Her. Everything she thought about was just her overthinking, Ye jin really loved Her.

Ye jin: *wipe off the tears* Let's end our Relation Here, Go Away from Mah life and Please Do Not Come Back ever.

Lily: I -. .

Ye jin: GO AWAY !!!

She yelled at Lily with Heavy Heart.

Hyun Bin: Let's Go Back Ye Jin !

Ava: I'll Drive, Let me help you Ms Ye Jin.

Everyone started to head out except for you, Lily and Eun woo.

Eun woo: Y/n, Let's Go, You're injured.

But you didn't moved from your place and kept looking at Lily who was Silently crying.
You had a thought to Go and comfort her but then you weren't a kind person to do that. She did Enough to deserve a Long a$$ crying session.

You we're about to leave with Eun woo but She spoke. . . . . .

Lily: It was You.

Eun woo: What You Want to say now Lily? Please don't start again with your nuisance!

Lily: It's was You , Yoon Y/n. It was always you. You Ruined mah Life. You took away everything from me, And Now Even . . I -I lost Her again.

Y/n: Hate me all you want-

Lily: I CAN'T. . . . I HAD NOTHING BUT THE HATRED FOR YOU AND YE JIN !! . . . . . But Now I can't. It feels like I don't have any reasons to stay Alive.
What I'm supposed to do?

She Cried in agony, Her Jealousy and Hatred brought this upon her.
She started to Step back towards the edge of the building, You and Eun woo understood what she's upto Now.

Eun woo: Lily !! Don't Do Whatever you have in your mind okay? We can overcome this!

Lily: I almost Killed You Eun woo so Why do you care about Me? Won't it be better if I just Disappear?

You saw Eun woo trying to pursue Lily who was just a step away from the railing. Eun woo looked at you for help as you we're near Lily than Him but you ignored him.

Lily: I Almost murdered You, Mom and This Little B!tch Y/n, I Pathetically planned to ruin Everyone's life, for a Damned sh!tty revenge.

You replayed all the moments when she got on your nerves and you wanted to kill Her.
She was like a sick Maniac and now she seems more like a normal person.

Eun woo: No. . . .Lily. I forgive you for whatever you did to me and I'm sure Ms Yoon will too.

He didn't wanted Lily to die, He would just act like evil person but He couldn't even see anyone getting Hurt.
Lily wipped off her tears with the back of her hand and smiled.
For the first time, She smiled for real.

Lily: I'm Sorry Eun woo, I apologized for everything I did. Goodbye-

Eun woo: NOOOOO&

LILY jumped off the edge to end her life, To escape Her misery but to her dismay. Someone grabbed her hand causing her to hang on the verge of the edge.

Lily: Let Go of Mah hand Eun wo-

Words we're stucked in her throat as She looked up to see You gripping Her Left hand to prevent Her from falling.

Lily: Why-

Y/n: I don't know.

The monster Inside You we're screaming at you to let go of her hand. Your mind was filled with evil thoughts to see her Dead.

Lily: Let Go then. I have no reason to live, You took Away everything from me, Mah House, Mah Dad's last memory.
G

ODAMN EVERYTHING!!

Y/n: You sure This is What your dad wanted for you ?

This one question and all Her confidence was gone.
Lily's Eyes widened as She realised your grip was loosening on Her.

Lily: No . . .Save me Y/n, I w-want to live. . Plea-ase Y/n.

Another pair of Hand held Lily's, Pulling Her up.

Eun woo: We won't let anything happen to you Lily. Hold onto us !!

You and Eun woo pulled her up, She cried and Hugged Eun woo who rubbed her Back to comfort her.

Eun woo: It's Okay Lily, Breath. . Slowly!

Lily: I -. .I lost everything Eun woo! I lost It !!

You stood from the ground and turned to leave, Leaving them both on their own. You knew You're Not the one She might need right now, She hates you. of course and Eun Woo is there to stay with Her already.

You sighed and slipped your hands in your coat, your fingers brushing against a paper. You hault your steps and took the piece of paper out of pocket only to realise it was a picture.

You looked back at lily and Walked to Her, She looked up at you while you reached your hand out to her with picture. She was confused But took the picture from you anyway.

As she saw the two faces in the picture, she bursts into tears.
She thought she lost this Picture in the fire that you set on Her house but to her unknown, You kept it with you and was planning to give her back before leaving the country.

Lily: What is Wrong with you ?

Lily was already feeling regret for whatever she did but You made it Worst for Her, She was trying hard to Hate You but couldn't anymore.

Y/n: Mah Farewell Gift For You.

You walked out of there without any care.
Everyone got the ending they deserved.

Lily's POV. . . .

Yoon fcking Y/n.
That Women.
I risked mah whole life to destroy Her and Her mother thinking they're Monster but Reality was far from it.

She disappeared in darkness before I could even say anything to Her.
I remembered How she helped me when I was about to trip , She helped me but instead I Ruined her birthday.

And That's when I realised, I always Called her a Monster and Hated Her.
I looked down at the photo she gave me.

Eun woo: Till Now Everyone has Hated Her or Called Her Heartless But Trust Me, She's the warmest person . Lily life always gives a second chance and You got a second chance, All thanks to Y/n . Don't waste it sister.

He said, I can't believe he's still standing with me after all I did to him. I immediately hugged him again crying mah heart out.

Lily: I misunderstood everything Eun woo, I mistook Y/n too. I'm unforgivable! I tried to kill her. I did everything to Make her life miserable.

Author k's POV. . .

Hyun Bin and Ye jin reached their wedding venue again with their kids and Ava.
They decided to Marry at the same day they decided, Although the guests we're Gone.
Eun woo immediately arranged a priest and wedding vows begin.
The Couple had tears in their eyes as they Finally Made it. Finally after all the troubles and Chasing, They we're standing together on aisle,Hand in Hand, Repeating Wedding vows After priest.

I, Hyun Bin, Take Son Ye Jin lawfully as Mah wife. Mah love.

I, Son Ye jin, Take Hyun Bin lawfully as Mah Husband. Mah Life.

His kids cheered happily with Ava while Eun woo brought Lily to be part of the wedding.

While You saw everything from afar. You sighed in relief as finally Your promise to your dad has fulfilled, His wish to see ye jin Happy became true.

Ava: Y'all stand Together, I'll click a family picture of y'all since The Photographer is gone.

The kids surrounded their Newly married Parents,Eun woo Dragged lily to ye Jin.
Ye jin was about to protest but before she could, lily broke into tears and hugged her mother asking for forgiveness.

You smuggly look to Ye jin Who kept looking at you , As if she was guilty for past when she didn't trusted you about Lily.

Meanwhile, Lily was begging her heart out for forgiveness from everyone, Meanwhile They already forgive Her because of the sincerity in Her plea, Although Hyun Bin Wanted to throw Her out of the venue, He held himself back for His wife's sake.

Lily: I Lost mah Only Family, Mah Dad but I can't loose You.
I don't want anything, I won't even Ask for anything Else,Just Forgive me and I'll disappear from your Life. I promise. . .M-Mom.

Lily called her Making ye jin emotional, She wanted to trust Her but She couldn't be betrayed again.

Ye jin: Y'all are wasting Time, Come and stand with us, We need a Family Picture.

She casually said and Stood back to her position, right beside Hyun Bin.

Ignoring lily, Lily sadly was about to leave But then Ye jin Said something that made her smile with tears.

Ye jin: Where You Goin'?. . . . We're taking Family Picture.

She said without looking at her, Eun woo Dragged lily and Stood To pose for the picture.

Jungkook and Baekyung: SAY CHEESEE !!

They all smiled , Lily happily smiled with tears and Ava clicked their pictures.

You also couldn't Help but Smile.
They all are happy, They all are finally smiling after going through terrible things.
Your gummy smile was short lived as You noticed your reflection in a Mirror. Your White coat was covered in Not Only yours but others blood too.

You smelled like blood, Even Your hands had dried blood on them.
That's when Your Heart sunk.

Y/n: Am I really just a Monster?

They we're so happy that They forgot your existence But they all looked so perfect together. Without You
You clenched your fist to endure the painful feeling creeping inside your heart.

Suddenly a Warm hand held your hand. Clutching it tightly like trying to comfort you. You kept looking at the New family without looking at the person beside you, Because You knew who that is. . . . .

Y/n: Is This really what you Wanted Dad?

You Turned your head to look at him smiling at ye jin.
Then He looked down at you, Gently cupping your face, Not caring about the splattered blood on your face or disgusting smell of it.

?!?: You're Not a Monster Mah Little Princess, You we're never a Monster.

Tears fell down your cheeks as You melted in Your Father's warmth. He gently wipped the tears.

Y/n: Is Your Last Wish Fulfilled?

?!?: Yes,You Did Great. Everyone Did Great. Everyone Got The Ending they Deserved .

Y/n: What About me ? Don't I Deserve one ?

He lovingly Kissed your forehead.
You almost whined when He pulled his hand back.
You reached your fingers out for him to hold you again but. . . . .

?!?: I can't Hold You Anymore Mah Princess. It's Time for me To Go.

Y/n: I won't stop y-you Dad, I Love you.

?!?: Dad Loves you too.

He turned his back to you, walking out of the Hall as You silently followed him.

Ava: Wait- . . . Someone's missing from the Picture!

She Announced with Puzzled face.
Everyone Looked at each other to find everyone there.

Hyun Bin: Everyone's Here~

Lily: No. . . . . .Y/n, She's Not Here.

Everyone quickly realised that she's wasn't with em' this whole Time. Ye Jin looked over to Where she saw you with minutes Ago Only to Find you to be Nowhere.

Y/n's Pov. . . . .

You removed your rings and watch putting in on bed before Dropping your coat at floor.
You undressed yourself and Let your Short red hair fall to your shoulder and stood under Shower.

Hot Water glistening your skin as Blood Started to wash off your Body Making it's way to the drain.
You slammed your Both palm on wall and took long breath.

You won the Battle but You still lost

------

Eun woo: Where's Y/n ?

He Asked impatiently on call to Y/n's Main Bodyguard.

Woo Doo Hwan: She's in Her room, Getting Ready for a Flight.

Eun woo: Flight??

Hyun Bin and Ye jin as Well Ava And Step siblings Heard it.

Ava: I Gotta Leave too.

She Hurried out to Her room, She Knew Y/n would Leave Her and Go alone.
Ava Wanted to Stay by Her Side.

Hyun Bin: Wait !! Which airport she's heading to ?

Eun woo: She's Leaving in Her private Jet in Next 20 mins.

Yoongi: Take us There. We can't let Her Just leave.

Eun woo was hesitant which They noticed.

Chanyeol: Don't Worry, We are Not Goin' to Stop. Just please.

Eun woo: Fck it.

----

You put on your watch and threw a Coat over your self before Buttoning up your shirt.

Maid: It's All packed ma'am, We'll load it in Your Car.

You looked through the mirror, All the maids we're standing out of your Room. Since You came back to Hyun Bin's Mansion and called them to Pack your packs, They kept giving you weird looks.

Y/n: Is There anything Wrong?

You Asked sternly as they All looked down.

Maid: Sorry to Ask but Ma'am Yoon. . . .Are You Leaving For Very long. I m-mean-

Y/n: I'm Never coming Back Here. . . . Probably.

Maybe You mistook it but they all looked sad?.
You we're too kind with em', Always been strict but they admired you.

Maid 3: I Hope You come Back Soon Ma'am Yoon.

You we're little surprised.

Y/n: C-Can y'all leave Now?

Maid 5: We All will Miss You ma'am Yoon and Your Scoldings. *Smiles*

They together bowed to you.
Maybe You must have Forgot but You we're the one who treated em' like human in this mansion. Respected em' and Helped em' without being noticed.
As Some point They all too Hate You but Soon they All realised, You're Not Bad kind of a person.

Y/n: I'm getting Late. Now Move y'all!

They Smiled hearing your Cold voice again. You took your bag and started to make your way out before taking a one last look at the Room.

--

Woo Doo Hwan: Jet is Ready Ma'am.

Y/n: I know, Start the Car.

He bowed before getting into the car before starting the engine while you looked at Hyun Bin's Mansion one last time, This Mansion has given you scary moments as well as sweet moments.
"Farewell". You thought to yourself and sat on the passenger seat.
You couldn't Help but Smile a little seeing all the Servents standing behind Your car, Waving you Goodbye as The car started to Exist the Main gate.

You remove your hand out of window and waved back, Making them all Smile.
Woo Doo Hwan saw everything through the rear mirror and smiled.

---

After A Hour of Drive, You we're at Your Private Jet way.
Your Secreatry came to you, Bowing before giving you a file.

Secreatry: This is What you Asked for, Ma'am.

You nodded at him and He bowed but He didn't left, He Seemed like He has something to talk about.

Y/n: Don't make a face Like That, You're Not getting fired. You'll be working with Eun woo as His Secreatry.

Secreatry: But. . I'm your Secreatry, I mean You're Goin' abroad for a Business, I can . . I can still Go with you as Your Secreatry. Ava Doesn't know Much But I do. It's Right, That You Scare the sh!t out of me but still.

He didn't sounded jealous but concerned, He fixed his Glasses and eyes almost glisten up with tears. Such a Little Baby boy.

Y/n: Yaah !! I'm Your Boss, You do what I say. Now wipe your tears and stand Straight.

"Yes Ma'am". He immediately wipped off his cheeks and Stood straight.
You Smiled a little at his cuteness and patted his head. He's like a Little Baby brother to you. He might look a scared rabbit but His work is awfully professional, No one can Doubt his work. It was great working with him and Now You want him to help Eun woo when you'll be Away.

Y/n: I'm trusting with a responsibility. Stay by Eun Woo's side and Help him like you always Helped me.

He nodded like a obedient kid,You enjoy Teasing him and Him Being Scared of you, Yet He was proud to be working with you.

You did a formal Handshake with him and Turned to Leave towards Jet.

Taehyung: You we're seriously leaving,Not even a "Bye, I'll see y'all soon". You're so heartless.

Your all confidence crumbled down after hearing his Voice, You knew they're right behind you.
You turned to see their almost trying faces.

Y/n: What? We're you expecting a Goodbye Speech or Hug?

It broke Your heart to See em' on the verge of crying.
You could see right through How Badly they want to stop you from leaving, How Badly they want to be with you.

Irene: You're Not Goin' to take long , Right?

Y/n: Depends.

Lisa: Then Why it feels so difficult to Let you Go, Like we are not Gonna meet again.

"Probably" You thought to yourself.

Suho: Shut up Lisa, She Will come back to us, She has Too.

Kai: Do You even remember your promise?

They walked closer to you as You lightly nodded.

Namjoon: We'll Work Hard. We'll become someone who'll deserve you.

Kyunsoo: We'll Take Care of Our Family and The Company. This is what we promised to you.

Y/n:. . . I-. . .

Even Talking was getting difficult For You. You really didn't wanted to Give em' false hope.

Jimin: You'll come back. You'll come to us. Y/n, We will be waiting for you.

Y/n: I'm getting late. I'll take My leave now. Goodbye-

Jin: No Stupid, It's Not "Goodbye" it's "See you Soon". Don't skip meals and Be in contact.

Y/n: I won't.

You sternly confessed, Not wanting em' to wait on while You we're having Death Situation.

Yeri: We won't trouble you Much, Just once in a awhile. We-we all will be Happy.

Y/n: The answer is still same.

Baekyung: Ohh I Hate you so much right now and Your Stubborness.

You smiled and turned your back to em', Ready to Leave But You froze at your track as You hears Chanyeol Calling your name. You turned around, Only to see them ran to you and pull you into a warm group hug.
Your Heart melted in Their embrace and it took everything in you to not hug em' back.

They pulled back from the hug and Lovingly looked at you.

"Don't try to cheat on us There". Sehun said glaring at Ava. You playfully rolled your eyes and stepped Away from em'.

Y/n: Let's Meet again if Possible.

You headed towards the Jet, leaving The siblings with Puzzled face.

You went up on the stairs and The Hostess spoke.

Hostess: Take Your Seat Ma'am Yoon, We'll take off now.

You Nodded at her and went to your seat Before looking at em' for the last Time.

You sat on the window seat, Looking Down at em'.
When the pilot announced The Departure Your Heart sunk to your feet.

Lily, Eun woo and Hyun Bin as Ye jin Turned their back to leave before Waving at you But Them. . . . . .
They all stood their looking restless and sad. As The Jet started to prepare itself to fly off.
The siblings Removed their Phone and Held up in air, Showing the black screen to you, You curiosity looked at the em' and Your skipped a beat a Message flashed on the screen.
Each of em' had their phone screen towards you since Still the jet didn't take off You could easily see it.

"I Love you".

Each of em' had this message for you.
They all we're crying, They knew this Day would come but They handle the heartbreaking emotion they we're filling inside.

Y

ou kept your palm flat on the window, This Has always been part of your life, But This was different.

Suddenly Suho Flashed another message on his phone that was saying.

"Check Your Pocket".

You eyebrows furrowed in confusion but then You slipped your hand in your pocket to find nothing but when You checked another Pocket, A cold Metal brushed against your fingertip.

It was a Gold plain ring like a wedding band.

When You took a closer look,You ran to back to window but unfortunately Jet took off in air.
You clenched the ring agaist your Heart.
It had their names encrypted on it, Their names we're written in supper small handwriting and surprisingly all the names we're perfectly sitting on ring making it more beautiful.

Y/n: I. . . I can't promise But I will come back. . . I want to.

She ounce to come back But Deep inside She knew There's less chance of Her coming Back yet She Prayed

"If It's Not possible in this Lifetime
Then I hope in another one,
We are Kind to each other,
We Meet at Right Time,
I confess I Love Y'all first and Y'all say it back and We spend our whole life together. I want a simple happy ending for us in Next Lifetime".

The End.

And This Was Their Ending.
Ye jin almost lost her hope but she had Y/n behind her and she got Her Happy Ever After With Hyun Bin who gave up his ego and Evilness for the Love of his life while Lily understood Her mistake and Got a New Family. The Y/n once she Hated now She wanted to be like Her.
While The Siblings who fell Hard for the person whom They Hated the most once could Get the ending They wanted. But With The Hope in their Heart they'll work Hard to Get what they wish for which is a Happy ending with Yoon Y/n.

Meanwhile, Yoon Y/n who became a Villian in everyone's Story, A Emotionless Monster still couldn't get the ending She wished.

Or Maybe It's still ain't a Ending?.

Note:
Ohhh God !! It's Very really a Battlefield in my Life, Like I'm being pressured to get married but I'm fighting thhis battle with My Weapon called "Tears and Emotional Atyachar". Like Seriously I have To win!!
Anyways This Was A Very Beautiful Journey And I want to tell author k that "I completed Your Story, Hope You don't dislike. Love you Miss You".

Drop Your Last Comment on the Chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.4K 33
COMPLETED on 18th august 2016 WARNING: cliché, one of my more dated fics lmao. i am not proud of this fic in any way, so be careful hah. in short, th...
1.6M 50.8K 49
Y/n is rich but one of the biggest nerds at school she has been bullied by most of the school including one of the most popular groups but everything...
7.8K 340 12
BTS x Black pink x male reader.. I don't ship them, so please don't hate the story because no hateful comments will be tolerated.... Contains mature...
11.6K 551 35
When 2 people with different color rankings go to the same school and one of them is secretive and the other is an open book...see what happens when...