The Diamond

By writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... More

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

37. He is my husband

41.8K 2.3K 350
By writingsbymelek

*BANG*

A huge lightening like sound was heard everywhere and all the guards of Ruhaniyat came running inside with their guns pointed directly at the shooter.

Manheer screamed so badly that she instantly closed her eyes and her hands were on her ears.

Scared as fuck.

And Amrit?

Amrit who was already on his knees for Manheer fell so badly on the floor due to the force of the bullet that hit him in his arm.

Amrit couldn't see who the shooter was because when he fell his face was in the opposite direction.

The shooter of the gun came close to them making the guards load their guns.

The shooter sighed and smiled looking at the guards.

"You shouldn't have hurt her. Amrit Singh Shekhawat."

That is when Manheer and Amrit recognized who it was.

"Arjun veer ji" Manheer said as she opened her eyes.

But what else did she see?

Blood.

Everywhere.

Amrit's blood.

He was holding his arm with another and glaring at Arjun.

Deadly.

"AMRITTTT!!" She screamed and bent down to touch him when Arjun held her wrist.

"Arj-jun vee-r ji, blood, Ambul-ance, ve-er ji Amrit!! Veer ji Blood! Veer ji LEAVE MY HAND!!" She screamed while Arjun was holding her wrist and giving no expression.

"Ar-jun fucking Leave her." Amrit said while he was still in pain.

Ofcourse he would be. It was a 500 S&W MAGNUM gun.

A hunting gun.

The most powerful gun ever.

One bullet is enough to crush a person's bone.

Meanwhile Manheer couldn't see anything else except her husband lying down with blood flowing from his veins.

Amrit's guards surrounded Arjun from everywhere and were ready to shoot.

Arjun saw all this.

"Oh come on my boys, I know I trained you well enough that you can shoot me properly!" Arjun said and smiled."

"Don-don't shoot hi-m" Amrit commanded.

Meanwhile Manheer held the collor of Arjun's shirt and said..

"Y-ou shot him!! Are you mad! G-Guns are not things for playing. You are not .. Leave it main bhi kinse baat kar rhi hoon, I will myself call Ambulance."

Arjun's guards had overtook the living room till then.

That is when Arjun held her arm tightly and said..

"You are panicking because he is shot. Did he even think before hurting you?" Arjun said.

"Kya bakwas mar rhe hain aap."

"bakwas toh yeh maar raha tha sara vaqt." Arjun said pointing at Amrit.

"Wh-what are you doing Ar-jun.." Amrit said gaining all his strength.

"You know what? I am glad I didn't tell you about Manheer two years ago!"
Arjun exclaimed angrily.

On the other hand Manheer was all just caring about the amount of blood Amrit had lost.

But she couldn't do anything because of Arjun's tight grip.

"You know what? You guys can talk later because my husband is important than that."

Manheer said trying to loosen Arjun's grip.

"And Arjun veer ji, he did hurt me, the way he has cared for me and loved me, only I can feel it."

"Yes he might have done wrong, but he is my husband. And I freaking love him. So leave my hand and go and call ambulance!"

Hearing all this Arjun and Amrit both were shocked.

Arjun because how Manheer still loved him after his deeds.

And Amrit because she called him my husband and said I love him.

Meanwhile Manheer stamped her foot badly on Arjun's and because Arjun was lost in her words, his grip loosened and Manheer ran towards Amrit.

She put his head on her lap and was crying badly.

"Am-Amrit aap na, aap na Action Kamen jitne strong ho, haina..aap toh aise theek ho jaoge hainaa..aap toh mere Mr. Amrood ho na!!" Manheer blabbered while still holding him.

And Amrit was lost in her.

Making it easy for him to go to the deep slumber.

What else would he want?

Seeing your love caring for you and loving you. Perfect. He thought.

His eyes were getting heavy as he tried to touch her cheeks one last time but his body refused and he was all still.

Manheer screamed.."AMRIT!!"

"Amrit nahi na yaar aise nahi!! Amrit please na..Amrit!!" She felt as if her heart was in her mouth with what she saw.

"Amrit I promise I would never call you Kutta Kamina..I-I was just joking when I-I said Saale Marja..Amrit please don't leave me na..please..I love youu yaar."

"Amrit main na, uthak baithak karungi..nahi main kyu karungi aapse karwaungi..haan apse karwaungi..aap agar aise chhod ke gaye mujhe..Amrit please naa!"

And she started crying.

Badly..

And this made Arjun realise that she was even more hurt right now.

He instantly picked up Amrit with the help of his guards and placed him in the car.

"Veer ji agar Amrit ko kuch hua na..I-I will kil.." and Arjun cut her in between.

"Just tell me he didn't do anything else other than that darksoul."

"You are still on that topic veer ji!! Still on that! He is freaking shot and you.."

"Manheer answer me!"

"No he didn't." She said.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

3 hours and Manheer was roaming in the hall of the hospital where Amrit was admitted.

Basically the hospital is owned by Amrit.

The same hospital where his Mafia men are treated.

(Yes the same one where he took Manheer when after the Mehetab incident.)

"He won't die Manu." Arjun said sarcastically but with no sarcasm as the same time.

"Don't you dare utter a word!" Manheer glared at him while still roaming.

"He deserved it Manu. He fucking deserved even more."

"I know you are angry for what he did veer ji but what you did was equally wrong!"

Manheer all of a sudden sat on the couch and started crying.

"Hey hey hey..shh mera bacha.." Arjun came close to her and hugged her.

"Amr-it ko nai ho-ga na ku-ch pakka.." she cried.

"Arey aise kaise ni hoga..I mean aise kaise hoga..uska nanha shaitaan bhi toh aa rha hai.."

Then suddenly the doctor came out and said.."we have removed the bullet. He is completely fine."

Hearing this Manheer lost all her senses and ran towards the room to see her husband.

"Am-Amrit you are fine na..Is it paining.."

Amrit was just admiring her like a little baby looks at his chocolate.

After staying away from her for days, seeing her care for him like this was jannat.

"Nahi." He said.

"Ji?" Manheer enquired while still interogating his arm.

"I am completely fine Heer."

The moment he said this Manheer jumped on him to hug him.

Even though he was in pain, but hugging her was the best thing ever.

All his pain felt like someone threw it away in the air.

But what did he see next?

Manheer..crying..

"What would have I done without you Amrit!"

"Abhi kuch time pehle toh aap marne varne ko bol rhi thi..abhi aap ro rhi hain..aise kaise chalega Heer!"

"Shut up!" Manheer said angrily.

Amrit giggled at this.

His voice was husky yet sexy at the same time.

"Haaye meri jaan..lo ho gye hum chup."

Manheer instantly broke the hug as she realised something.

"What did you eat?"

"Ji?"

"Ye aapko har baat pe ji ji karne ki aadat hai kya..I asked what did you eat!!"

"Umm.."

"You cooked me breakfast but didn't eat anything yourself!! Ab khichdi khana!"

Manheer said as was about to leave when Amrit held her wrist.

The moment he did that, Manheer fell on his oh so hard and 'full of power' screaming chest.

"Amrit what are you doing!" She said.

"I am not hungry meri jaan. But ya if you are in the menu then we can call it otherwise."

Manheer hit his chest.

"Hungry ho ya nahi I don't care. Khichdi khao, haldi wala doodh peeo and get healthy!! AND I WON'T HEAR ANYTHING ELSE. END OF DISCUSSION!"

She said and was about to leave when she saw Arjun glaring deadly at Amrit.

Looking back at Amrit the same kind of deadly glare was being reciprocated by him.

"Meri baat kaan kholke sun lo tum dono! I don't give a fuck you guys are mafias are not! Agar tum dono mein se kisi ek ke ab kharoch bhi aaye na..I will tell you both in detail how to correctly kill people."

They both broke their dangerous eye contact only to smile and look at Manheer with love.

"SAMAJH AYI MERI BAAT?" Manheer said in a dominating tone.

"Yes mam!!" They both said with forcefull smiles on their faces but anger in their eyes.

Manheer went towards the door.

But stopped.

Again came back.

"you both will be punished."

"Ab hamne kya kiya!" They both said together just like a little baby.

The moment they realised they both spoke the same thing together, they looked at each other angrily and gave the 'huh' reaction.

"You both know very well what you have done."

She said and left the room.

Amrit's pov

The moment Heer left the room Arjun sat on the sofa like a king.

Now it was time to talk.

"Why"

He ignored my question.

"Arjun Singh Rathore answer me!"

"What?" He said sitting so calmly.

"Why did you do that!"

"You remember the day we met Manu at Lujuria, I told you that day, if you ever hurt her, nobody would be worst than me! Anything else?" Arjun said in his fatal voice.

"What did you mean by that 2 years thing?"

"Come on Amrit!! Did you never thought how the fuck in just one meeting I was so close to her?"

What the hell is he saying.

"Amrit 2 years ago I had found her within 10 minutes!"

Fire was burning inside me.

Betrayal.

"I used to call you my best friend and my right hand and you.."

"She was FUCKING 18 Amrit!! You asked me to bring a girl who was so pure for this dangerous world. So pure for YOU!! Seeing your obsession scared me Amrit!"
Arjun said everything in one go as if he wanted to share this from a long time.

"You Amrit You..the way you were behaving! Like a fucking Monster! I hadn't have any plans to tell you about her atleast till she graduated. But you found her..."

I didn't reply to him.

Let him speak what he wants.

"Why do you think it was difficult to trace her even though she is an influencer? Huh? It was me protecting her from you!"

"And why I did that today? Arey she is like a real sister to me! Arey I thiught maybe now Amrit is changing because of her but you!! You were the same monster just in a sunshine disguise."

"Imagine the girl I tried to save from 2 years was still hurt!"

"Arey laahnat mujhpe hai. Mujhpe!"

"If it wasn't for Manu, I would have killed you today, Amrit..I wou-"

"Leave." I said calmly.

He looked at me with anger and shock and then left the room.

Arjun. The person I trusted with every single thing.

The person who had been with me in my highs and lows.

I still remember how he was so small when Vipin had pushed me badly.

How he had screamed to save me.

How he tried to make sure I was always fine after that.

But he..

I never expected this from him.

Never in my life.

Punishing him is the only thing my heart says.

But he is Arjun.

The only one having control on me before Heer.

I can literally kill any person.

It is just a work of a snap for me.

But..

Hurting him feels like hurting my own self.

My heart doesn't know what to feel right now.

I am..

My thoughts were interrupted when Heer came inside the room with a mafia guard holding tray.

What things she makes all of us do.

A Mafia Guard holding a tray for Heer.

I smiled.

How this little girl makes me smile with just her existence.

She took the plate from his hands and sat beside me.

"Aaaaaaa.." she said while grabbing a spoon full of the khichdi she made and I did the same.

Like can you imagine??

I did that "aaaa".

"Wow it's..first time ever I am loving khichdi!" I said and a huge smile hovered on her face.

I ate another spoon..and said,"you called me Action Kamen today..I thought I was Haigurey Rakshas."

That is when her eyes grew abit wide and said.."Maithili ki bachi!!I will not leave her.."

"Arey shaant Jaana..Shaant." I said as I took her in my arms.

It feels so good to feel her back in my arms.

For a second I thought I had lost her forever.

But here she is again.

With me.

She loves me truly.

I hate myself for hurting her.

Whatever Arjun did was..

I deserved this.

After knowing that I was responsible for her nightmares and her getting scared as fuck, she still cared for me.

Still loved me.

She is surely an angel.

My angel.

Out of all the sins I have committed. I might have done, 1 good thing which led her come to me.

"You know Amrit, I will kill you if you leave me like this."

She is scared.

Scared to leave me.

Scared that I will leave her.

Mera pyara ishq.

"Jo ishq mein jee nahi sakte, vo pehele se hi marey hue hotey hain meri jaan..aapko chhod kar main khud mar jaunga."

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Had been working in the studio more than half of my day since past 2 days with unlimited recordings for our upcoming song that even my stupid laptop said,"naa baba bas kar maar degi tu mujhe. Tu jeeti main haara."

On top of it, had met with an accident just because ek stupid ladka dhyan se bike nahi chala skta tha..

Phone chalaate hue driving na karein!

Anyways I am fine..just that can't type much... the recording is still going on and it will go..so if I get late in updating the next part..

Itna toh samjh lena.

Baaki you can text me on Instagram.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982K 97.4K 32
"You are my heart, Aira. So be careful when you think of breaking it. It may result in your collapse." ------- .˚₊✧₊˚. -------- **This is a DARK roma...
21.1K 1K 19
What will happen when a feisty and independent girl gets stuck in a place where people are after her life and are adamant on snatching her freedom, c...
1.6M 133K 60
Mysterious figures, shrouded in disguise, Lost within the darkness, where truth often lies. #2 The Desi Psychopath Series Shubhveer Singh Gill is not...
164K 5.5K 49
She looked like an angel in that beautiful dress, so confident and her aura so mysterious like I have never felt. He thought to himself. He had never...