🍁ComΔ™ΕŸ2YoΕ³πŸ–€[ţāęgΕ³Δ·Δ· Ζ’Ζ’]√

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff] This is a very sensitive and voilence story read on your own risk don't complain me later that... More

Prologue🍁
1-Remembered Me?!🍁
2-Beware.🍁
3-Min Jewan?🍁
4-In Your Arms.🍁
5-Become Addicted.🍁
6-Without You.🍁
7-Crush At First Sight.🍁
8-I Missed You.🍁
9-His Taehyung.🍁
10-Uncle.🍁
11-Carban Copy.🍁
12-Jealous!!!🍁
13-Fresher Party.🍁
14-Jay B & Fennec Fox.🍁
15-I Will Pray.🍁
16-Bambi Eyes.🍁
17-Birthday.🍁
18-Wait For Me.🍁
19-Infinity.🍁
20-Strength.🍁
21-Get Well Soon.🍁
22-Jimin Hyung!🍁
23-Welcome Back.🍁
24-Hiding.🍁
25-Family.🍁
26-My Baby.🍁
27-Sweet Moments.🍁
29-My Son In Law.🍁
30-I'm Not A Rabbit!🍁
31-I'm Sorry.🍁
32-Feelings.🍁
33-Seniors.🍁
34-Closeness.🍁
35-One-Sided Date.🍁
36-My butterfly.🍁
37-Take It Slow.🍁
38-First Kiss.🍁
39-Soulmates.🍁
40-Preparation.🍁
41-Wedding.🍁
42-Happy Family.🍁
43-He Did Nothing.🍁
44-Sunshine.🍁
45-What Did They Do?🍁
46-Its True.🍁
47-I'm Not A Begger.🍁
48-Final.🍁
49-Life Goes On.🍁
50-Taegukk.🍁
✨Epilogue🍁

28-Mafia/Flasback.🍁

1.2K 65 8
By Solitary_0813

Hey.......... 💚💜

..................... TaeKook

We thought to tell him everything..... Joon said nervously jin nods his head.

Jk look at his wife who already looking at him with his wide big doe puppy eyes he sigh and look at joon.

Don't tell him anything hyung about us. We will go from here after some month. I don't want his hate towards us and nev..... Cut off

What are you saying? Are you mad? How can you leave us? We already stay away for 18 years gukk, it's time to stay beside each other and now you are saying to leave us here alone huh, we are nothing to you tell me and tae will never hate anyone and you are his parents then how will he hate??? Jin blabbered crying and shooking him by his collar. Joon caressing tae's back mumbling to stop crying in his embrace.

You can't just leave us whenever you want understood, otherwise I will beat your ass..... Jin said crying jk chuckled he glare at him and gave a light slap on his puff cheeks who pout looking down.

And about Taeyeon he is always our son like you both wanted in past, still he have every rights gukk to know about his real parents. You will listen your eomma right.... Jin said cupping his cheeks he nods his head sniffing cutely jin coo at him and hug him.

My big and first baby, my sweet gukk.. Jin said caressing his back jk broke in to crying mess in his motherly hug.

You become so muscular and hard like a rock. I really missed my soft gukk, my bubbly son. But look you still my old gukk.... Jin thought hugging him dearly.

Em..ma..... all chuckled when tae sulk because of jealousy. Jin broke hug and went towards him smiling.

Yes baby i'm only your eomma..... Jin said packing his cheeks he huffed and pout glaring at jk. He shook his head in disbelief at his jelly baby.

So when you guy's going to tell him about this mess.... Jimin asked wiping his tears other nodded, Namjin smile.

He already know we are hiding some thing from him, so it's easy for us to tell him everything about this .... Jin said wiping tae's tears pecking on his eyes.

Who will tell him??? Suga ask looking at namjin. Jin look at Joon who sigh and nods his head. Tae peck on his cheeks as a good luck he smile and peck on his nose.

Thank you my winter bear.... Joon said with a soft smile while caressing his hair.

They all stood up and ready to leave towards downstair.

What about them.... Hobi ask pointing towards taekook.

First we need to tell him, then we will let him meet with them... Joon said he nods his head.

Jin patted on jk cheek, mumbling take care and gave a sweet smile to his big baby bear, they all made their ways towards downstair leaving behind anxious taekook.

Jk sigh and sat beside his wife he lean his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes. He hold him securely in his arm.

......

Living Room...

Except taekook, everyone present in the living room.

Namjin sitting beside each other. They are holding each other arm anxiously.

Jimin sitting beside yeon worriedly and ready to console him if he needs him.

Jaejun standing nervously suga, hobi and kai sitting on the other sofa.

Min Yoongi is a Mafia King of whole South Korea.... Joon said yeon wide his eyes and look at suga blinking.

He is a good Mafia no need to worry... Jimin assure him patting his shoulder.

Still a Mafia.... Yeon said pouting now jae sweating nervously others chuckle at him.

How did y'all become friends.... Yeon asked squinted his eyes. Joon Ignore his this question.

They are protecting us since 18 years. Jae and jun protecting you from far,
when you turn 15 years old.... Joon said he look at them shockingly.

What?! Why? and from whome I need protection.... Yeon asked furrowing his eyes in anxious, he sigh.

I'm going to tell you everything about this, about our friendship and about our past. You will listen me carefully and think wisely okay..... Joon said he nods his head whispered an ok.

And make yourself strong for listen about our past..... Jin said he nods his head unsurely.

Alright just tell me. I'm a big boy now I can understand every problem of yours..... Yeon said frustrated. Joon smile, tears gush in his eyes joon take a shaky breath and continue.

(Are y'all ready guys 💞??? Of course you guys superb ready about their past. 😄)

Flashback 22 years ago....
Seoul....

Jin sitting in a corner of his room, crying since afternoon. He is crying more whenever he saw a paper in his hand.

Oh baby you are sitting here and I were searching for you in our whole home. Wait! Are you crying baby? Omg why love??? Joon said worriedly and sat beside him. He hug him and start crying his heart out. Joon taken back he composed himself and caresses his back softly.

Why are you crying??? Tell me don't scared me more baby.... Joon asked in his cracked voice worriedly. Jin pull away from hug hiccuping and show him the paper.

Joon took it and start reading he sigh and look at him in disbelief.

You are crying for this seriously jin... He asked casually and peck on his lips.

It's happen baby no need to worry.... Joon said smiling showing his dimple.

How can you be so calm after knowing I'm a baren. I can't conceive our child... Jin said crying he sigh and hug him.

He console him for 1 hours with his sweet words. Jin feel relax in his arm for now.

Eomma!!! I'm hungry.... Jk said while coming inside namjin room he furrow

What happened to my eomma? Hyung! What you did to my eomma?? Jk shout at him angrily. Jin chuckled with teary eyes joon gave him 'wth' look.

Don't look at me like that. You tell me eomma, what he did??? Jk asked, jin shook his head and show him paper.

Jk gulp and looked at his eomma with his moist eyes. He hug him tightly.

Don't worry eomma i'm here your big baby, you don't need more baby.... Jk said jin giggle, he nods his head and peck on his hair. Joon smile at his brother and wife duo.

Still you want more baby, then we can adopt a baby for you, eomma no need to cry for this stupid reason.... Jk said pulling away from hug pouting.

Joon raffle his hair proudly mumbling 'that's like my boy'. Jin humming in reply with a amused smile and feeling blessed to get a husband like that and a brother more like he adore him as his son and he also love him so much like his realy Eomma.

Now I don't want any babies. I'm happy to have a smart and cute son.... Jin said and peck on his forehead he giggled and flip his imaginary hair saying I know right. They giggle together.

I'm just worried for.. Wh.. What if Joon leav....

How can you think about me like this baby. I will never leave you for this.... Joon said sadly he nods his head mumbling sorry he sigh and peck on his forehead.

Never think about it again Okay.... Joon said sternly he nods his head quickly.

Now Let's go. I'm really hungry...... Jk said pouting caressing his tummy namjin giggle at his cute baby brother.

Okay Let's have our dinner.... Joon said and they left towards dining area.

Jeon Namjoon and Jeon jeongukk are blood related brother.

Jeon family...

Their parents died 10 years ago. Joon take care of his brother and own self since very young age. He was doing part time jobs for their expenses along with his study and for his brother.

Joon is 26 years old he is a professor in seoul university and married to jin his love of life. They both got married 4 yrs ago.

Jeon Seokjin is 25 years old housewife, best friend and now wife of namjoon.
His parents want to married jin to their friend son forcefully, so without thinking jin runway and came to joon and got married to him at young the age.

Jeoggukk is 20 years old last year student of botany. He wants to be a
famous botanists. He do part time job as a teacher in high school. Cute, shy and an introvert.

He was only 10 when he lost his parents that time jin take care of him like a Eomma. He start loving him as his mom jin also love him so much.

For Joon they both are happy pill and his heart beat of his life. He love them so much and take care of them like a father.

.
To be continue.....

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

THANK YOU.... 💜💚

LONG WAY TO GO.... 💞

Take care y'all and be safe... ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 11.8K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...
106K 6.1K 32
[A TaeKook ff ❀️] 'Jiminaaahhh help me Dada fixed my Marriage.' KTH whine over the call 'Don't panick baby, I will help you in your wedding shopping...
104K 3.4K 23
Previous name of the book- Ceo and his Angle I completely own the story but not the characters. Their is nothing to do with the real life characters...
6.4K 246 3
I've been struck by a wave of inspiration, resulting in a collection of captivating Taekook one-shots that I want to share with you. I'll continue to...