Across Hearts - दिल से दिल त...

De Kiyamusings

We all know opposites attract. So, what happens when a no nonsense, Anvaisha Singhania A girl who loves to m... Mais

Dedication
Character Aesthetic
1.Anvaisha Singhania
2.Danish Raichand
3.Pehli conversation
5. Cupcake
6.Let's fight
7. A step forward
8.Nicknames ka game

4.Friends

12 1 0
De Kiyamusings

Anvaisha POV

What should we do now? What is done is done. The options I have left are either to get dressed and go to college or just be a chump and take off today. Why in the world am I so nervous to face Danish just after one conversation, we can hardly say it was a conversation though. He just stopped to ask me the directions to the changing rooms. God damnit!!!!!!.

But I can't take a leave, can I? No of course not because today is the assignment submission before our internal examination starts. It's going to be okay it's fine, just suck it up and get ready anvi.

After giving myself the much-needed pep talk I showered and got ready in my pink shirt and denims. This is my favorite shirt and it will give me the much-needed motivation that I need to actually face him in college today.

Let's see our schedule for today. What the actual hell, I have classes from 9 am till 5 pm with just one break.Wow, just wow

"Bhagwan kis cheez ka badla le rahe ho yaar ,aaj hi sari classes honi thi kya ? Khair kya kar sakte hai". Let me just pack my bag and off I'll go.

"Anvi aaj tumhe college nahi jaana hai kya ya bina daant khaaye jaane ka mann nahi hai" my mom just yelled from downstairs. "Haan mumma jaa rahi hu bass taiyaar ho gayi"I replied and she just went on and on about getting late. Typical Indian mothers, can't help it now,can we? .But I can't even complain, can I? I just love my parents so much and they love much more than a parent should, but what can I say perks of being the younger child? hehe.....

I have an elder sister, Aanya who lives in Jodhpur with her husband , my jiju, Daksh Chauhan. He is so in love with my sister that he literally worships the ground she walks on. They had an arranged marriage but they found their home in each other. I am not opposed to arranged marriage per se but I like the idea of love and experiencing love, relationship, and commitment without being bound as in a marriage. I want to experience the boyfriend phase before all that husband and all responsibilities phase.

I hope I can find someone who will want to know me, who will be willing to invest his time in me and choose me day in and day out, one who is ready to share his smallest happiness to his biggest griefs with me and someone who will have a sense of loyalty and dedication to commit to a person before committing to a relationship. It is not that I am expecting so much and I will do nothing I will do all these things for him and will always adore, cherish, and love the person who will be mine. Just mine and nobody else's. Possessive much yeah but what can I say, I have never been in a relationship in my entire life but I will give my 100 percent to my person.

Let's hope for the best.

My Father ,Raghav Singhania and my Jiju 's father are best friends since college.They were a group of 3 but something happened between them so now ,only they both are best friends.They never talk about their third friend,but I have seen there photos and asked mumma about so ,that is the reason I know this.
In fact my di and Jiju too are unaware of this mysterious third friend.

Let's hope they reconcile some day. Because the bond of friendship is pure and unconditional and hurts more than anything in the world to lose a friend and that bond.
I once had a friend when I was in 2nd class ,he was our neighbour ,but his family left all of a sudden.He always used to play with me and never left my side.I used to call him chipku cheeku but I don't remember his real name or where they went.All my memories are hazy. Whatever how can I remember everyone since I was so Little at that time.
And there was this.....

"Anvi mai bata rahi hu ab agar tum nahi aayi neeche to mai upar aaungi aur aaj tujhe dande marke bhejungi" mu mom scolded me and broke my chain of thoughts." aai maa" I spoke while running downstairs.I kept my stuffed roll in my mouth and ran towards the main gate.

"Bye mumma and papa,shaam ko aane mai late hoga ,okay" I told them ."Beta kam se kam aate hue to driver ke saath car se aajaaya karo if you,re getting late ". "No papa ,it's really fine and waise bhi traffic se bach jaati hai hum" ."Theek hai beta ,but promise me ke agar aapko kahi bhi zaroorat ho tou will call driver uncle to pick you up" ,"Ji papa promise, okay now bye,love you".

I left my house in a hurry and reached the metro station, I knew I was going to be late for the practice today and I hate being late. There are only a few things that I hate and being late is one of them. God!! let's hope the practice starts late today. Wait a minute, I am the team captain and I am going to be late. Great example by the way. Now I can't even point out to my team members who will be late coz I am late.

No problem I'll just have to sit on the bench and watch my team play. Yes, that's a great plan, I'll assess my team players' strengths as well as weaknesses, and being a point guard it's really important to possess all information about my team players so that I can use that information on the court to make passes and lead my team to a win.

I reach my class, keep my bag there, and head towards the court to change and start the practice (bench practice for today).

After changing in the locker room I head towards the court where everyone is either talking among themselves or stretching. I don't even know if the practice is over or hasn't even started yet, let's hope for the latter.

I see my other team members Leela, Radhika, Vaibhavi, and Shreya, and wave to them. The other 3 all seniors Shina, Sadika, and Samira sitting there. They are great players but because now they are in their senior year they chose to not be regularly playing, be on the bench, and also guide us through.

The triple S , as everyone calls them gives off mean girls vibe to me and I talked to Kulki about this but she just laughed it off and said "Whatever they are, just stay away from those mean girls kinda seniors and if they try to mess up with you show them your skills and kick'em off bitch".I've learned self-defense but it does not mean I'll go on kicking and punching anyone whose vibe I don't find good. If this was in Kulki's hands she would make me beat every other person who pisses her or us off. She's just like a fireball and I think I am on the calmer side that's why we're best friends maybe.

Anyway as I reach them I see whatever they are talking about has made them tense.

"Hey, what's got you all so tensed up," I ask them all. "Coach came about a few minutes ago and announced a match scheduled for this next Monday". "So, you all the tensed because of that?".

"No Anvaisha, they are not just tense because of that but the match is with our college's boys' team, although it is a friendly match it is girls vs. boys, and our college;'s boys' team has not lost a match to any team in the past, got that?"

"So what, even if they have not lost any match it does not mean that we'll be afraid to even face them, and what's even worse is that you are our senior you should motivate us".I said this in a higher voice so that everyone could listen.

"And listen to all of you, our goal should be to face any opponent team on the court without hesitating, our focus should be to score more than our opponent and give our 100 percent so that our team can win. Also it's not always about winning or losing but the process ,the way we reach towards our goal . So what I would like you all to understand is that trust in yourself and play like you love the game instead of just seeking the win, Understand " .
There was pin drop silence around me and for a second I thought it's no use being the captain they don't want a leader like me,maybe I should just giv...

"Aye aye captain "they all said in unison , except our senior and group hugged me .Oh my god ,I would love nothing more than to become a good example in front of them all.

"Okay now ,let's get to work ".
We all practiced for about an hour and now it was time to go to our classes otherwise we will lag in the academics and I don't lag.

We all reached the changing room and they all started changing,but as soon as I reached my locker it was empty.What the actual fuck is going on.
I clearly remember I kept my bag with changing clothes in here and locked it ,the lock is in place but where the hell are my clothes.

"Hey Shreya tum mai se kisine mere locker ke aas paas aate hue kisiko dekha".
I don't want to panic right now but my favourite shirt was in it and change of clothes,I can't go on the whole day in my practice shorts and mesh t- shirt.For heaven's sake what the actual hell is this.

"Nahi yaar abhi tere saath hi aaye hai na hum ,kya hua " she replied.
" My locker was locked but my bag that had my clothes is missing Shreya ,now how will I go on with my day and it had some of my important stuff".

"Hey! hey ! Chill ,let's together find it out okay ,let's search for it".

"And yeah it's a black color bag and marvel stickers all over the bag ,so you'll have some idea what to search for ".

They all began searching and I searched around the surrounding area of the locker,near the exit door ,gym area , common area and washroom stalls but nah huh ,my bag is no where to be found.

Arghhhhhh!!! I'm so angry and irritated right now that I want to kill the person who stole my bag , clearly it's not a prank and if it's a prank then the person will really want to remember their god to be saved from me.

As I was exiting the stalls , searching for my bag ,I bumped into someone ,lost my balance and was about to fall when stong arms gripped me around my waist and stablised me.

Woah !! Am I dreaming,whiskey and sin invades my nostrils and I really want to open my eyes but first I want my heartbeats to calm the hell down.

I open my eyes slowly and see forest-green eyes looking at me with confusion and concern.
Damn!! This boy or should I say man looks so hot even after practice and here I am a sweaty little koala sticking to him.
Wait I am not a clumsy person so why did I lose my balance?

Oh yeah, I was searching for my bag.
Oh shit my bag.

I gained my senses and came out of his hold.

"Hey, cupc..I mean Anvaisha are you okay? Yeh rajdhani bankar bina dekhe kaha ja Rahi ho " he asked me with a raised brow.

"I'm okay , thanks to you , actually I'm not able to find my bag which has my change of clothes,it's a black color bag with lots of Marvel stickers, nevermind I'll search for it"
I said to him .

"And thank you once again for saving me from the fall" I genuinely thanked him.

"Hey ,no problem,and don't worry we will help you find your bag ,AD idhar aa " and he started explaining his friends and teammates about my bag and to search for it.

I'm not quite sure what I feel right now ,but there are too many emotions overlapping with each other, awe gratitude, adoration and what not but above all I can feel a pull towards him ,his green eyes ,his magnetic aura ,the way his hands are flexing searching for my bag and they way he is concerned for me. This is all just too much.

After about 20 mintues everyone gathered around the court and no one had any clue where my bag was , including me .So I just thanked them all and thought to spend my day in this god awful sweaty outfit.

I was about to round towards my block ,when someone held my wrist and stopped my movement. And due to my reflexes thanks to my Martial arts I twisted the hand of the person and was about to punch him in the face when he held my hand and turned me towards him.

"Hey there ,take it easy fighter ,I don't want a crooked nose or blue eye for the next week," Danish said to me while holding me firmly by my hands.

I was tightly pressed against his body and now I was all too aware of the way our bodies touching.

His smell is intoxicating and I want to drown myself until I can get a good fill of musk and cinnamon mixed with a little hint of leather and I think there's a whiff of aftershave as well. He feels so warm and solid that I want to bask in his warmth and remain there until I can feel his firm body.

I think I was so affected by him that I forgot where we were and what did he want to say that he stopped me.

I was about to say that to him when we heard someone calling him and abruptly left each other.

"There you go Danny boy,this is what you asked for right?" AD said to him and gave him a bag, I think that's his.

"Yeah AD ,just a min and thanks " he said taking the bag.

He opened it and took a t- shirt out of it and forwarded to me.

"There ,just change into this t-shirt, you'll be comfortable throughout the day and this was the reason I stopped you ,but tum toh mujhe hi mukka maar deti ,agli baari pehle se awaaz dete aaunga" and chuckled.

I was just staring at him and then the t-shirt, I mean I never thought someone would do this for me and here he is being so considerate for his classmate.

"Here take it ,and go change , we're already late for the class , assignments submission, remember" he said with a little smirk.

Why would he smirk like that while saying that.
Whatever, I need to accept the t-shirt and get out of this mesh of a cloth.
I forwarded my hand and took the t-shirt from him.

"Umm ..thank you so much for being so considerate, I'm really grateful,yeh mesh t-shirt bakwaas hai ekdum,pata nahi kyu hi pehn na padta hai " I started rambling out my thoughts without even thinking.

And there he is listening to my illogical ramblings with so much patience and...

"Miss Anvaisha Singhania,hum aapka thank you sun chuke hai ,kya ab aap kripa kar change karke aayenge taaki hum class ki aur prasthan kar sake " AD interrupted my nonsense and he seems ...ummm.... annoyed.

Woah ! I never annoy someone.

"Sure Mr.Aadvik ,and dhanyawad aapki sahayta ke liye ,you can go ahead I'll change and come".

I said to him with equal annoyance and thanked Danish once again reached the changing room ,changed into his tshirt and came out.

I can't believe his t-shirt looks so cool ,it's oversized ( I can't believe someone's tshirt is loose on my body and it's feels so good) ,well obviously Danish is almost a foot taller than me and well built, I think he has six packs.
Hmmm.....Can I see that someday, oh shutup anvi and just go otherwise you're going to miss your class.

( imagine the t-shirt being a size larger than in the photo)

I kept my other tshirt in my hand ,exited the washroom and started walking towards my department.
But as soon as I reached my class floor,there he is waiting for someone ( I think me ,oh God I hope me) in the corridor and tapping his foot.

He lift his face in my direction,grins and says

"Chale fighter ab class mai tumhari wajah se late gue toh tumhare saath Jana toh Banta hai na" .

"Haan bilkul ,tumhe daant khaane ka zyada shok hai ,toh chalo but thank you so much for the t-shirt,it's really comfortable" ( and smells like you ,oh my god shutup anvi).

"No need for thanks ,waise bhi friends mai chalta hai ,umm.. friends" he forwarded his hand.

I took his hand for a handshake,smiled and said

" Definitely ,friends ".

Hello guys ,
I hope you enjoyed reading the fourth chapter of Across hearts.
I am a new writer but I will try my best to at a good pace ,with a good heart and with lots of fun ,games and drama.

Meet you soon ,Anvi style.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

34.6K 2.1K 50
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
2.9K 136 41
How destiny plays with you to meet the person you hate and never want to see again. The story runs between a young and aspiring girl Deepthi Malhotra...
530K 22.6K 30
Meet two people with different prospectives but same profession who are bound together by a sacred bond. Anshika Mishra- She is beautiful,bubbly and...
3.7K 266 19
She - A middle class girl, with average looks and growing dark circles under her eyes which sowed the seed of under confidence and insecurity through...