ᎷᎪᏚᎢᎬᎡ ᎾF ᎻᎾᏌNᎠᏚ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵒⁿᵉ{Tre...

By Free_Doodlez

One year. The world had one year. One year to right it's wrongs and make peace with each other. After the one... More

| Prologue |
| Chapter 1 |
| Chapter 2 |
| Chapter 3 |
| Authors Note |
| Chapter 4 |
| Chapter 5 |
| Trevor |
| Alucard |
| What's going to happen to this book now |
| Trevor continued, Chapter 1 |
| Trevor Continued, Chapter 2 |
| Alucard continued, Chapter 1 |
| Alucard Continued, Chapter 2 |

| Authors Note: It's been awhile |

384 9 1
By Free_Doodlez

Hello all!

I'm gonna be marking this book as completed and moving on to book 2. I know it's been a long time but I would like to return to writing, This story was well liked so I really hope to continue it in a bit or a longer story.

Within the next week I'll be posting a book 2 to my profile, once it's up I'll link it here as well. This will be a three book series I hope, book 2 being if you choose Trevor to stay with and book 3 being if you choose Alucard. I decided to only focus on one book for now until I can get my footing back when it comes to writing. I'll be moving the few continued parts I've published in this book to the new book, I'll also be adding a short prologue to recap the events of book 1. Keep in mind I will only be writing in my free time, I won't be able to follow a schedule so updates will be spaced out as much as they need to be.

On a personal note, I want everyone to know that I've read every comment on this story and I thank everyone for the support and engagement on this story. I appreciate all of you and hope you'll continue to wait for the next book.

~Love Free
❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 50 13
It's been several months since Dracula was killed by his own son, Alucard. Several months since Alyx Belmont last saw her brother, Trevor, after he...
33.7K 950 20
[PREVIEW - This book is now available in paperback, hardcover, and e-book] • Book 1 of the Numen Chronicles • Alucard's a reclusive, former god-hunti...
4.8K 78 4
Okay, so I've watched the show Castlevania and I loved it can't wait for season 2. So my OC Fraya is Dracula's only child and she was scared after th...
105K 3.4K 39
I am Vendta Belmont, the last, and only, adopted daughter of the Belmont family. Once a statement held of the highest regard, no put me lower than di...