Drowning In The Dark (Broken...

Par Seventhjoul

The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died g... Plus

End of their misery
Breaking The News
Breakfast and School
Home- thats what they called it
End of Costella
A refuge.
The real talk
Your dad?
Spaghetti and TV
Voices in my head
Am I sick?
A Reality Check
Sabrina & Sebastian!?
Cufflinks or Tie?
Most Precious of them All
Stubbornness lands you in trouble.
Confrontation and Confessions
A Vanidestine
Tête-à-Tête
A Mistake
Dex and Ira
You- who love me the most.
A Truth woven in lies
'Some words should be left unspoken.'
Snooping Around
Back to the Square
Feelings
Princess's Don't cry
One Peculiar Family
An Angel
When the love knocks on dark castle gates
Office and a cup of coffee
My Fight for your love
Simply Love
My Darkest days
One grand fall
A new Era
That pure love
If you are waiting for me.
Our Prize
The Youngest Pair
The final war
Be Alright
My Rules for my game.
If You all are here.
BROKEN HEIRS #2
ANNOUNCEMENT

The meaning

13.3K 578 145
Par Seventhjoul

As soon as Shaira bud farewell to Sebestian who quite literally don't let go of her for like ten more minutes. She literally had to push him away from her.

Her cheeks were cherry red as she entered the house. Her hands in the overcoat that Sebestian had put on her as an extra layer. Shaira could not understand but the scent of him was so calming in that cold weather.

"So, you are back."

Shaira's eyes went in the living room where Ezra and Dexton was sitting. She looked at the clock. It was now two o'clock in the morning. Shaira eyes widen when she realised she had spend around forty minutes outside.

"Yes."

Shaira said as her eyes went on both of his brothers.

"I think we need to talk."

Ezra said as he put down his drink. Shaira could smell the bitterness of green tea from far away.

"About?"

Shaira said as her eyes furrowed.

"About the guy who is buzzing around my sister on the porch of my house."

Dexton said as he pointed out to the screen which was showing camera footage of them.

Shaira's eyes widened as she went straight to the TV and covered with her body.

"Please, turn that off."

Shaira said she looked embarrassed in front of her brothers. She really didn't want to let them see.

"Did you say yes to him?"

Dexton sighed.

"Of course,she did. Didn't you see her kissing his cheek-"

Ezra was shut up by Shaira throwing remote directly to his face. Her eyes widen when she saw what did she do. She really didn't want to expose her 'beginner at love life' to her brothers.

"God Shaira, We are just messing around."

Dexton said as Ezra laughed at her expressions who were halfway guilty then shift to borderline angry.

"Sit."

Shaira nodded as she sat down beside Dexton glaring at Ezra as she made beeeline towards him.

"We don't have any complaints about you dating. Although I want every information about where you are going. Say no if don't like anything."

Shaira nodded as he looked at both of his brothers who were looking quite serious.

"Is this 'the talk' for dating rules?"

Ezra chuckled as he look at Shaira.

"Although, I really don't like any guy buzzing around you but if that's what you want. We want you to be safe."

"I am safe with him, Ezra."

Shaira huffed.

"You are already taking his side."

Shaira ears could not turn more red as she diverted her eyes. She cleared her throat as she took u her bag. She flipped two invitation cards on her finger tips contemplating to give them or not.

"What's the matter?"

Dexton said as he looked at her. Shaira looked at her eldest brother then at the invitation which was still in her bag.

Fuck it, she will give it to him.

She swiftly pulled out the invitation card from her bag and gave it to Dexton beside her.

"This is the invitation for my finale.You would probably got one of these but  these are special-"

"-seats for the contestants family members."

Dexton completed the sentence as he took a small breath and opened the invitation card.

Ezra swiftly stood and stand behind his brother to get a closer look. His eyes widen.

"You did it."

Ezra said as he took the card from his brother's hand. His face lightening up.

"Gosh. You fucking did it."

Ezra said he hugged Shaira. Lifting her off her feet. Shaira could not be more embarrassed than this.

She cleared her throat as she desperately looked at Dexton for help.

"That's enough, Ez. Let her go."

"I have not won yet though."

"You will win. Trust me."

Dexton said as he stood up and kissed her forhead. Shaira felt a lot of emotions. They were genuinely happy for her.

"As Shaira is back, Good night. I am off to sleep."

Ezra said as he took a yawn. His eyes looked tired. Shaira beleived his proffesion made him like that.

"Good night."

Shaira said as she waved at him with her hands. Half covered with her sweater sleeves making her look like a small white rabbit.

"Gosh, You are so cute."

Ezra said kissing her forhead. Shaira had gotten lifetime compliments today and it somehow warmed her heart.

As Ezra went off to his room. Dexton still remain seated on the sofa. He was worried about her. He couldn't stop her for doing that too.

Shaira eyes furrowed as he saw Dexton sighing. He took a seat beside her.

"Off to bed Shaira. Its very late as it is."

"I don't think. I would be able to sleep today."

Shaira said playing with her hands.

"Are you worried about your relationship? I can give you some advice. You know."

A small laugh erupted from Shaira making Dexton reminded of chat day before. Dexton shook his head.

"I would be glad to have you as my relationship consultant but no, I think I can handle that. It's just that everything is overwhelming, Dexton."

Dexton sighed as he made Shaira rest her head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Ira. Everything is fine. You are doing great given the circumstances."

Dexton said making Shaira nod at him.

"I think so too."

Dexton sighed as his little sister played with his hands trying to calm herself down.

"I will protect you. You should know that."

"I can shield myself just fine, Dexton. Noone could protect me better than myself."

Dexton sighed as he shook his head. He would never understand her. A helpless smile bloomed on his face.

"Speaking of shield. I got a call from Dr. Sordo stating-" Dexton chuckled "Miss. Shaira Angelina Vanedestine had threatened him that if his actions cause any harm to me. She would burn him down."

Shaira jolted forward as her eyes met with his eldest brother.

God, Dr. Sordo was such a snitch.

"It was nothing."

Shaira said maintaining her composure. She cleared her throat.

"It was not nothing as Dr. Sordo was surprised by such strong emotions from you for me, Shaira. Personally, I think he was quite terrified too."

Dexton said as he smile at her.

"I swear, I didn't threaten him. It was a warning. I mean-" Shaira eyes widened as she realised her words. Dexton raise one of his eyebrows in question as smirk never get off his face.

"I am so happy that you stood up for me even you didn't have to. I will always be ready to take punishment for what I have done to you."

Shaira eyes widen when her eyes turned darker.

"The punishment is what I have to decide and By no means, it include your reputation which you have worked so hard from age of fourteen."

Dexton eyes widen as he saw Shaira mood became colder. Shaira sat up straight as she looked straight at her brother. Her eyes are never wavering.

"I knew you are wrong. You would always be. I will never justify your actions. It would hurt my self respect for me but- I also knew the circumstances when I was born. You were only fifteen. The pressure you had- of the company, of your brothers, of your mom's death, of your father's attitude. You have faced worse of us. I would rather face it again once more that to let someone else go with it again. A dark road with no light."

Dexton eyes widen as the ice cold words showered on him. He swiftly to her hand in his and kissed it.

"You would not say it again, ever again. You will never face something like that again. Stop being so kind to others, Ira. Please. I don't know how would I protect you like that."

Dexton said as his eyes watered when he hugged her close. He loved her sister. She was too kind, too understanding for her own good. He would never forgive himself to not protect her.

"Are you crying? Don't cry. I won't say it again. I promise."

Shaira rubbed his back as she spoke lightly in his arms. A small gutteral laugh left Dexton. His love for this child just increased to infinity if that didn't reach there long ago.

"You are incredible, Ira. One of a kind."

....

Shaira hands were clammy as she went into her therapist room. She was not there for session today. She had bailed out of it because of competition but she wanted to give something to him.

Her hand smoothened non existent creases on the last invite for the competition. She didn't know why but she really wanted to give it to him. Dr. Sordo was first person Shaira had opened up about her past. That made him closer to her than most of the people.

When the nurse signalled her.She knocked on his door twice when a soft 'come in' came from inside. Shaira put a brave smile as she entered his office. Dr. Sordo was rummaging something in the drawer.

"Hii Shaira. I am sorry I was busy with some other patie-"

Dr. Sordo jaw dropped as he looked at her. Shaira eyes furrowed but realisations stuck her. Her hair colour and eyes.

"Shaira.....what happened to you?"

"You asked me to change something, So I removed eye lenses. Stopped dying my hair."

Dr. Sordo eyes never left her. Why and how her eyes were so familiar.

"Can you please stop staring at me?"

Sordo cleared his throat as his cheek redden.

"I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable but you look beautiful, Shaira."

Dr. Sordo smiled as his charming smile was back. Shaira also smiled as she made way to the chair.

"This is for you,Doc."

Dr. Sordo eyes furrowed as he opened the expensive invitation. His eyes widen as he read the contents.

"You want me to come see you."

His eyes wide as she stared at Shaira. Shaira rubbed the back of her hand with her palm as she sheepishly smiled at him.

"I know its a classical concerto and you are busy. Its not mandatory to co-"

"I will definitely come Shaira. I appreciate the fact you came to give the invitation. I would love to see your performance."

Sordo said as he looked at her which no doubt irked him. Shaira sighed in relief as she saw him.

"I would be very happy."

Shaira smiled and she greeted him a goodbye. The smile never left her face as she exit the hospital. Her life had become somewhat easy nowadays.

Her eyes widen when she saw someone standing leaning on his car staring at her. His eyes were sad and lonely. The busted lip was not healed yet. His eyes were red too.

Shaira eyes softened when she unconsciously moved towards him. Her eyes was on him as other person eyes widen and he ran towards her.

Her eyes furrowed but her eyes widen when she saw a car coming straight to her. She couldn't move as if she was stuck on that place. Her eyes darted towards Alkov who was running towards her.

All she did hear was a horn and only a scream came out of her when she saw Alkov coming towards her.

"Stop! Don't come her-"

.......
I am so happy for everyone who had given their their time to read this. Please do comment if you like the chapter.

With 250 comments on this chapter. I will reveal some big news to you guys.

Question of the day: The most beautiful moment so far?

Ly all.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

295K 9.3K 27
//Highest rankings: #3 in brother// #1 in Kind// #4 in Alone// Crystal i...
Finding Happiness Par Rebecca

Fiction générale

1.3M 41.6K 119
Happiness was an unfamiliar word to all the siblings. All the siblings were broken, some broken in more ways. After her step father is arrested, Rile...
209K 5.8K 43
*Completed*(not edited yet) WHY ME ? I also deserved to be loved .. And now I am slowly dying but I have no one in my side . I just want one time...
Family Par ᴀꜱʜ

Roman pour Adolescents

138K 4.8K 39
A once happy family, now drifting apart. People who hate him with a burning passion but love his twin. Just what happened to make them drift apart an...