Break The Silence

By EnderWasThere

No spoilers More

Chapter 1

29 1 1
By EnderWasThere

Tw: yelling, child abuse, swearing and anything else that i missed

Sapnap's pov

"SAPNAP!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" I heard my dad yell. "Coming" I'd say, running down the stairs. ' he's drunk again' i thought. " Need something?" I asked. "Get over here boy!" my dad yelled. My father kicked me in the ankle, i let out a yelp

(timeskip)

" Get upstairs and clean up" my dad yelled as he punched me in the jaw, causing me to whimper even more. I got up slowly walking upstairs i winched as i tried to put pressure on my ankle but it hurt. When I got to my room I went into my bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit my sister had got me before she left for college. I started to clean my wounds, once I finished I limped over to my bed and layed down closing my eyes.

(a few days later)

I woke up to a sore jaw from what happened a few days ago. I hear a knock on my door "come in" I say, as my mom walked in sitting on the end of my bed. " Good morning my love" she said. " morning mom" i say back. " Get ready" my mom said walking out of my room, closing the door behind her.

(after sapnap got ready)

I walk down stairs, "bye mom," I say walking out the door. On the way to school I run into technoblade and his group of friends which consists of Niki, Ranboo, Wilbur, Tommy and Eret. When i walked passed 'em it seemed as they didn't care that i was there and they continued talking. When i got to school things were completely different, i was getting slammed into lockers and door. "Hey! Watch it!" I heard niki yell at someone. Niki and the rest of her friends walked over to me.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Word count: 300

Hope you liked the first Chapter my dearest children

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
74.9K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...