Love Obsession

By hartgoddess12

"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER FORTY TWO

164 17 13
By hartgoddess12

"SECRET GLANCES"

'Ms. Ha... Follow me at my office...'

'Yes, I remember you... Chairm--..'

'Let's stay like this...'

'You're mine... Always remember that...'

Hye won woke up with this kind of dream. Her head hurts as she try to remember her dream. The voices are clear but their faces is blurred. She went to the kitchen and get some water and a pain reliever medicine. "Ms. Ha?? Who are you?" She said. She try to remember her face but it's still blank and blurry. She noticed that her dreams become weird this past few weeks. Her phone suddenly ring and he got surprised that there's unknown number calling her in the middle of the night. "Hello, who's this?" She said. "Are you still awake?" The voice of the man said. Hye Won didn't speak trying to guess who is it, "Babe?" She said. She heard his deep sigh before he speak. "It's me... Tae Gu..," He said. She was so surprised. "Oh, Mr. Chairman- I mean Tae Gu..." She said. "Waeyo?" She said. "I just want to... Say sorry  about last night.." He said. Hye won recalled that night. "I'm just... I'm sorry... I admit I'm wrong..." He said. Hye won smile. "It's okay... Are you... Okay now?" She said. "Yes... Thanks to you." He said. She recalled what happened that night.

She let him rest his head on her forehead. She saw him crying while caressing her face. She admit that she feel his pain and longings for someone. He's a totally stranger for her but she let him stay like that until the rain stop. She let him so closer to her. And now, she realized that this is not right. She has a family and it is not right for a woman with family to get close to some other guy.

"Tae Gu shhi... I need to sleep now... You too, have some rest... Bye!" She said and she immediately end their call. She decided not to answer his call again and to avoid him at all cost. "That's it! That night... Will be the last day I will see you..." She said and lay her head to the table.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu still looking at his phone. "Shim Hye Won... Hye Won..." He called as he close his eyes.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Hye won keep herself busy so she can't think the man name Tae Gu. She went to the supermarket to buy some groceries. She plan to have picnic with her Daughter and Dal hee. For the past few days her phone always ring and receive a messages from Tae Gu's number but she decide to ignored it and reject his calls. She went to the baby's section to buy some new clothes for Chae Rim. She pick the peach colors of panjama set and light pastel pink color of coat. "This must be fit for her.. how cute.." She said. She also see a cute little ribbons with different colors and she thinks that it will be fit for Chae Rim's hair. She was busy on searching for some snacks when she accidentally bump someone. "I'm sorry... I-" She said but she didn't finish her words when she saw Tae Gu. "Oh, Tae Gu shhi.." She said. She turn around her push cart and she try to walk normally. "Hey, are you avoiding me?" Tae Gu said and walk beside her. Hye Won let out a small smile and look at him. "What do you think?" She said. Tae Gu Didn't expect her attitude towards to him. "Look, Tae Gu... I know you're a good person... But I just realized that, as married woman... I need to act like one." She said. Tae Gu got confused. "What do you mean?" He said. "Tae Gu shhi... I decided to avoid you.. so please let's this day be our last day to see each other..." She said and she was about to leave when Tae Gu stop her. "Please can you tell me why? Is it because of that night? I'm sorry but I didn't mean to take advantage of you.. I'm just confused...of you..." He said. "Me? Ah, Is it because of Chae Yoon? You always call that name whenever you see me... Are we much alike?" She said. Tae Gu didn't speak. "Look, I'm not her... I'm Shim Hye Won... Maybe I look like her but I'm not her... So please... Leave me alone and stop because you're making me confused." She said. Hye won got surprised because she accidentally spill what she truly feel. Tae Gu look at her, "What?" He said. Hye won avoid his gazed and try to walk away from him but Tae Gu hold her and pull her to the fire exit. "Yah! What are you doing?" Hye won said. He lean her on the wall and look at her eyes. "You're getting confused by me?.." He said. Hye Won's heart beating so fast. "Tell me... You feel what I feel, right?" He said. Hye won feel his warm breath and god knows how she's trying not to get tempted by his presence. "I don't know what your talking about.. So please..." She said. Tae Gu knows that this is not right but this is the second time for him to chase a woman, the first time is when he Chased Chae Yoon back then. "Hye won shhi... I know what I heard is right... You're getting confused and affected by my presence. Like what you did to me..." He said. Hye won look at his eyes. "I'll try not to sway you because I know this is not right... But please don't avoid me... And... Can I be your friend?" Tae gu said. 'Yes... I know I can't be with you as lovers... But I want to get close to you...' In his mind. Hye Won didn't speak and push him gently. "I don't know..." She said. "I'll give you sometime to think... But please don't avoid me..." He said. With her heavy feet, she walk away from him. Tae Gu look at her from a far. "I'm a persistent man, Hye Won... I'll definitely stay in your side..." He said.

"Mam... Can I get the item?" The cashier said. Hye won was spacing out. "Sorry...." She said and put all she bought at the counter table. Tae Gu look at her from a far trying not to approach her but he still following her. Even though he's far away from her, Hye won felt his presence and his eyes are fix on her. But she felt odd, she's used to it and she felt that it happened to her before. Did Jin ho is like him, before? Is he persistent just like this guy, That's why I felt this way?' In her mind.

She stop walking at the front of toy shop and went inside. She look at the pink teddy bear and pick it. As she look around she also see a white cat stuff toy and she also pick it. Her phone ring and she check who is it, it was Dal hee. "Where are you?" She asked over the phone. "Eonnie... We're almost here... How about you?" She said. "Oh, I'm here at the toy store buying some toys for Chae Rim." She said. "Okay, just wait me in our favorite restaurant. I pay this and go down there." She said. "Arasso, Eonnie..." She said.

She walk towards the escalator and she was excited to see her daughter. She's in the middle of her walk when she remember that she forgot the toy she bought. "Oh god.." She said. She text Dal hee to order their foods and she will late a bit.

Meanwhile, Tae Gu stop from following her when Hye Won look at him and he saw in her eyes to tell him to stop. He went to a restaurant and he text Ha Neul to meet him there. An hour had been past when Ha Neul appear in front of him. "Yah! Next time I'll set you up on a blind date." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu let out a small smile. "C'mon, it's ny treat today so order all the food you want." Tae Gu said. Ha Neul let out a small laugh and excitedly order some foods that he thought it's delicious. "What are you doing here?" Ha Neul asked. "I'm just looking around..." He replied. Ha Neul look at him intently. "Waeyo?" He said. "You never went to a mall except if Chae yoon wants to go." He said. Tae Gu smile. "Oh, don't tell me that Ms. Shim is also there?" Ha Neul said. Tae Gu didn't speak but he's looking at him. Ha Neul's eyes widen, "Yah? Are you with her? Tae Gu! She already had a family..." He said. "Aniyo..." He said. "So what's the look in your face? Omo! You're stalking her just like you did to Chae Yoon before?!?" He said. Tae Gu let out a wide smile. "Tae Gu! She's not Chae Yoon... What if she call a police, Yah! Remember you're the CEO of Min's Corporation. Your reputation is important." He said. "Well she didn't... That's why I call you to stop myself from following her." He said. "You're crazy!" Ha Neul said and Tae gu laugh.

Hye won automatically saw Dal hee and her daughter Chae rim seated at one corner of the restaurant. "My little peaches.." She said as she approached them. Chae rim giggles as she saw her mother and Hye won is happy to see her like that. "Eonnie I already order our food. And I order your favorite crab soup." Dal hee said. "Thank you..." She said as she smile. She pick the white cat stuff toy and gave it to Chae rim. "You like it..." She said and play with her daughter. Dal hee is busy on her phone chatting. "Is that your boyfriend?" She asked jokely. "aniyo! He's my friend..." Dal hee replied but her face blushed. Hye won let out a peel of laughter. "Yah! Your indenial... If he's only a friend for you, why your face is blushing like that?" She said. Dal hee covered her face that's what Hye won laugh more.  When the food are all serve, they started to eat and have chitchat. Dal hee tell  her the story how she met the guy while Chae Yoon is happy listening to her while taking care of Chae Rim.

"Dal hee, I'm going to washroom... " Hye won said. "Oh sure Eonnie.." She said. She look at her daughter that silently play her new toys beside Dal hee.

Tae Gu and Ha Neul having their tea after they ate. "Tae Gu.. did you know that  Doctor Moon had a private clinic?" Ha Neul said. Tae Gu got surprised. "Really? I didn't know it. I thought he's only working at Han Hospital." He said. Ha Neul gave him some photo. "Based on my source, he had it the year after your brother Tae Jin death. And not only that." Ha Neul said and he gave him some more photos. "Your Auntie Sook hwi always went there." He said. Tae Gu look at the photo. Jeon Clinic.. He read.  "What do you think? Are you thinking what  I'm thinking?" Ha Neul asked. "Yes, there's something between this two and I need to know what is it." He said. "And also, Jin Ho..." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu look at him, "What about Jin Ho?" He said. "He's not on Jeju island... He's out of the country three months after he resigned at Minbaek hotel." Ha Neul said. Tae Gu got shocked, all this time he thought that he's on Jeju island trying to get over by Chae Yoon's death. "And what a coincidence... It happened that he landed here in Barcelona." He said. Tae Gu think what Ha Neul telling him but he out of focus when he saw a little girl crawling on the floor. The little girl stop in front of their table and sit and look at him, and she smile. "Oh..." He said when he saw her face. It was the little girl he saw on the sea bay area. "Why there's a child here? Where's her mother?" Ha Neul said as he look around to search. Tae Gu carry her and the little girl giggles and her dimples appeared in her face with her pair of eye smile and Tae gu smile widely and his dimples appeared on his face. Ha Neul look at the two. "Yah! Are you had a fling here in Barcelona before?" Ha Neul said.  "Ani... Waeyo?" He asked while playing the little girl. "You two are much a like. It's look like a father and daughter bonding infront of me..." He said. Tae Gu look at her face, "Really?Annyeong Chae Rim..." He said and the little girl out her little hand on his face.  "Chae Rim???" Ha neul got shocked. "It's her name... What a coincidence, right?" Tae gu said. Ha Neul didn't speak but it's a rare experience that this little girl looks like Tae Gu and her name was also the name of his child in Tae Gu's dream. Tae Gu told that before that he had a dream with Chae Yoon and a little girl name, Chae Rim.

"Oh god... Chae Rim! My baby..." A woman shouted with her trembling voice. And Ha Neul got shocked when he saw her face.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Side story

"Why you didn't asnwer my call, Jin Ho?" Sook hwi said. Jin Ho is on his place drinking his beer. "I'm busy, Eomma..." He said. "Where the hell are you? Are you still out of the country?" Sook hwi asked over the phone. "Yes, Waeyo?" He said. He heard his mother deep sigh. "Did you know that Tae gu is in Barcelona right now?" She said. Jin Ho stop and got shocked. "What?" He said. "That's why I try to reach you... He's there for almost a month... You need to return there now and do your job." She said. Jin ho crumbled the can of beer with his hand. "You promise me that you're going to keep her away from Tae Gu. What if they path cross? What will you do? What will happen to us, Jin Ho? Sook hwi said anxiously. "I told you to get rid of her and now... Omo!" She said. "Stop! I'll fix everything... I'll return and I assure you that she couldn't go back to him." He said. Jin ho got anxious and at the same time got furious. "Min Tae Gu.. you wouldn't have her back... I won't alkow it. She's mine now... I'll do everything just to have her forever..." He said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Author's note

Good morning... So what will happen next?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤫 Anyway thanks guys for voting and supporting this story... Take care always.. 

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 1.8K 12
"I didn't say I don't find him attractive. I just think that he knows that he's attractive and he's letting it get into his head." That is what Yoon...
6.8K 503 5
Waves are constant, relentless against the harsh conditions of any storm, just as their love for each other Two fated souls find their way back to on...
2.8K 191 27
jungkook in mind " jk : Tae tae you are only mine if anyone tries to snatch you from me i will kill him or her 💯 And then he starts laughing like cr...
6.4K 369 13
A collection of short fics inspired by prompts from CLOYnation's #SuitfitCupid A CLOY Valentines Challenge. *ctto of some pictures used