Is You {jay chang}

By Apoll02O

"So until I have you in my arms, I'll be waiting for you coz all that I need is you." How did I end up here... More

Premise:
Filipino/Tagalog terminology:
HAPPY ONE YEAR!
JUST HOW FAST THE NIGHT CHANGES-
Chapter 1: Meet-Cute

Author's note

101 3 0
By Apoll02O

HI EVERYONE- SO I'M SURE ALL OF YOU HAS HEARD THE NEWS THAT MY MAN JAY CHANG HAS FINALLY DEBUTED WOOHOOOOOOOOO!

ALSO, ONE PACT JUST DROPPED THEIR PRE-DEBUT PERFORMANCE YESTERDAY AND IT SLAPPED SO HARD DOHFDGHDKJGDJG THEY ATE, SLAYED TOO HARD I FEAR.

If ya'll didn't know, yes I watched Boys Planet and yes Jay is/was my one pick :) so I was very excited for his solo AND group (coming soon) debut- and I'm super, super proud of him and his accomplishments so far and what he has achieved throughout the years. 

I came up with the idea for this fanfiction/story one random day when I was listening to Jay's covers and original music- there's not much Jay Chang content on wattpad so here have this HAHA- idek, I'm lowkey pretty proud of this story and I haven't fully finished the whole plot/ figured out the ending yet but we'll see how it goes and I can just go with the flow as this story progresses dgjdkfhgdkjfhgjdkfgdk 

Jay man- if you're somehow reading this in the future,  all of us Jaystars are super happy for your success and a big congratulations to you! Thank you for not giving up on your dreams and I hope you will forever remain passionate about music and your work, etc. 

(Beomhan if you somehow find this [coz ik that you be lurking on this app/website] and you come across this, hi bestie- your debut when? ;P) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...