Annabeth Chase the Triwizard...

By AsexualConfusion

Annabeth was expecting a normal end to summer. She was expecting to end the day with Percy and wait for her f... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One

Author's Note

1.6K 64 27
By AsexualConfusion

Six months, forty one chapters, and two hundred ten pages on google docs, and I can't believe I'm finally here.

I never thought I would get this far with this story. When I started it, I wasn't even sure it would ever get finished. But here I am, and here you are, and we're here. It feels completely unreal that I've actually done this. It started as a random concept that I would daydream about when I got bored in class, and one day I just decided to start typing. And now i can't believe that it's over.

Well, I guess it's not really over. Annabeth will be back for the Order of the Phoenix, and I'll start writing that as soon as I can.

I never thought I would actually publish something on Wattpad, and I definitely never thought it would get this popular. Thank you all for your support, votes, and comments. It really means a lot to me.

Going into this, I had no plan whatsoever. All I knew was that Annabeth was going to Hogwarts, she was going to compete in the Triwizard Tournament, and she was going to survive the killing curse. Everything else was either made up as I went along or came to me at random points of inspiration like Freddie's parents and Boggart Percy.

I thought it would be fun to include some extra stuff here, like this screenshot of the original concept I wrote when I first dreamed this up (it's pretty unhinged and has no grammar whatsoever but hey that's my thought process):

And the amount of blue tabs I used while re-reading Goblet of Fire so I could mark anything relevant (the red ones mark anytime Snape is an ashhole):

Anyway, thank you all again so much, especially those of you who have been here since the beginning. I appreciate each and every one of you. I'm going to start working on the next one as soon as possible, but in the meantime I've been writing a bunch of short(ish) stories about my demigod OCs and their various adventures. One of them is up on Wattpad, so check it out if you're interested.

I want to say again how much your support has meant to me, and I'll see you all again soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 105 11
DISCLAIMER: this book is discontinued!! " So I have to go all the way to some fancy boarding school in England to protect a wizard? " " He's your bro...
299K 10K 44
Three demigods shall travel to the followers of Hecate, The monster inside lets the dark one blood see, On the brink of destruction, Poseidon and Ath...
624K 16.4K 67
Being a half-blood isn't easy, and it doesn't get easier. Of course, fighting in two wars and being drafted into a third doesn't help. But there are...
176K 11K 156
After another rough summer, Percy Jackson just wanted to have a calm school year with his family and friends. A year of joking and goofing around lik...