The Mafia's Lost Princess

By Unknown3874

Astrid Russo was kidnapped by her mother at the age of 3 her mother was always jealous of her. So what happen... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

1K 25 0
By Unknown3874

Astrids pov age 11 TW⚠

I'm running up the stairs with David and Selena after me I make it to my room but not fast enough because David grabs me and throws me on the floor and starts un buckling his pants.

"PLEASE DONT I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST DONT DO THIS TO ME" I scream and beg while he just laughs and pulls down his pants "shut up bitch" is all he says.

Before he starts to thrust into me while I'm begging him to stop but he doesn't "your so tight" I just quit fighting and end up passing out from all the blood and pain.

I wake up with sweat and tears dripping down my face I got triggered from yesterday so I'm guessing that's what caused it I look over to see what time it is and it's 4am so I decided just to put some work out clothes on and find the gym.

I wander around the house and finally find the gym and I start to stretch and wrap my hands to start to punch the punching bag.

After about an hour I finish and go to the kitchen and grab a water while I'm grabbing a water Leo walks in and smiles at me we haven't really gotten alot of time together "what are you doing up so early" he ask "couldn't sleep but I got to go get ready I will see you at breakfast".

I head to my room because it's 5 and we have school today so I need to shower I hop in the shower and the bruises on my ribs are still there but they have calmed down so now I can cover them up with makeup so that's what I did.

I get out and do my routine then I fine some clothes to wear.

I chose this outfit and head down stairs for breakfast.

I go in the dining room "Guys were is the food" I ask because I am starving "we have maids" sperm donor said "oh why weren't they here while I first came" I asked "we let them have a break while you settled in" I nod.

Maids come out with are food and we all said thank you even Xander and Xavier which I was very happy about that they are good to there staff.

We finally finish and I go into the kitchen and steal the package of chocolate chip cookies and stuff it in my bag before anyone notices.

We get in the car and start to head to school we finally make it to the school and I am so excited to start school
Note the sarcasm.

When we pull into the parking lot I see all of the girls pull down there shirts to make there boobs pop out and all of the guys glare at the care.

We get in the parking lot and being the dramatic bitch I am I wait for the boys to get out and I put one foot out then my whole body and everyone switched up some people look at me with lust others are glaring at me.

"Dont tell me you guys are popular" they just laugh and smirk at me and just like that I have found my answer.

Me and my brothers walk to the front office and the lady sees us and smiles I smile back at her "and what is your name sweetie".

"This is my twin Astrid" Ares says to her.

"Oh well it's lovely to meet you is your last name the same as them" I nod "Ok so Astrid Russo here is your schedule I hope you have a good year" she says in a sweet voice I smile at her and they boys go off to there friends and I go over to the lockers where I see Laila and Morana.

Me and the girls look at eachothers schedules and we have all of are classes together so we start to head to history because the bell is fixing to ring.

We all get there when the bell rings and we sit in the secon row to the back "hello class we have 3 new students in the back so make them feel welcomed while they are here so now let's get started on the essays" the teacher says and I am glad that he didn't make us do introductions.

In the middle of class I hear the door barage open but me and the girls don't look up until they walk past us so now these two boys sit in the very back.

20 minutes left in class and I pull out my chocolate chip cookies and they are so good.

Blaise pov

Me and Luke walk into class late because we had to do some shit with the mafia I am the Spanish Mafia Don and Luke is the German Mafia boss.

The teacher doesn't even look ar way because they are to scared to mess with the mafia family's.

We both looked up and saw some new girls and the front and the one that sits infront of my seat we go to the back to are seats then I see the girl infront of me pull out a whole bag of chocolate chip cookies and share with the girls infront of them.

Astrids pov

The bell rang and me and the girls got up and went to are next class.

Time skip to gym

We all went to the girls locker room and changed to gym clothes.

My workout clothes

Moranas workout outfits

Lailas workout clothes.

We go into the gym and I see my brothers and the guys that were in are first hour class I see Ares wave us over too them so we go over there "Guys these are my friends and these are my brothers" I tell them everyone says hi and I see Xander look at Laila and to be honest I honestly ship because Xander was acting a little nicer this morning.

"Ok everyone start doing 20 push ups" the gym coach says and I roll my eyes this is going to be to easy because i am a assassin and so is Morana and Laila is still fit even if she isn't an assassin she can kill people and she has.

Me and the girls do 100 before some girls even finish 20 "Ok we will be doing dodge ball" we get in teams and I me and the girls are on one team so I go after the guy that was in are class and he goes after me morana goes after the other guy in are class and Laila goes after Xander.

We finish up and are team won so we go get changed and head to lunch I didn't want to sit with my brothers so we find a empty table and set there.

Laila was in the middle of telling us about a mission we are going to go on soon and I here a annoying voice behind us "Hi my name is Brittany and I want you to stay away from the Russsos and Blaise and Luke .

"The fuck are you telling me what I can and can't do".

"They are MINE so stay away ok or we will have a problem" bitchany says and that pisses me off so I stand up.

"Bitch we already have a problem" I tell her in a dark voice.

"You are just a slut that wants to get in there pants" she says trying to glare at me but she fucking looks constipated.

"Oh I'm the slut so you haven't slept with half of the school including Xander, Xavier, Ares, Blaise, and Luke so who is the actual fucking slut" I say to her.

I see her friends stand up so my friends stand up and bitchany tries to hit me and I let her so I have a reason to beat her ass.

When she hit me I smirk "by the way the Russos are my brothers bitch" and then I  start punching and beating the shit out of her and her friends try to jump in so now we're in a huge fight and I feel my self being lifted up and brought away and I look over to my friends and it's the same for them to.

Whoever had me in there arms brought me to the bathroom and he sits me on the sink "so you must be Blaise who fucked that slut I just beat the shit out of" he just ignore ls me and grabs my hands I pull them away and glare at him "calm down princess and let me clean your hands" I huff and role my eyes after he cleans my hands he just leaves me there so I hop down and go outside to see everyone waiting on me so.

We drive and get home and I just go to my room and just go throw tiktok till dinner.

_____________________
Words:1514

*Edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 63.5K 44
She served the friendly faces of the regular customers that day. She helped others that day. She was supposed to stay with her family on that day. Bu...
153K 3.4K 97
Nineteen year old Sofia never had thought that her kindness was a bad thing. Always trying to help those in need and always doing it with a bright, b...
174K 3.7K 35
~~~COMPLETED~~~ Alexia "Lexi" Smirnov is on a journey to make her mafia the strongest and most powerful mafia ever. After leaving her family she is...
3.1M 84.5K 57
Astrid has never stepped out her house. She didn't know that her parents hitting her wasn't right. She always thought that's how it works. So what ha...