I'm A Cure

By green1000

The new student at Fujimi Academy has an interesting power, that has helped save many lives. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

356 6 3
By green1000

The survivors from Fujimi Academy were now moved much closer to where the bridges are located but it was now 3:45 pm. And Shido was still going on to his flock of brainwashed students in the back of the bus.

"Pride and unity! It's the pride that keeps us together! Not in glorious pride in ourselves; but pride as a group; a family! And realize this my dear friends: Igou-kun and Miyamoto-san? Where unfit to be in our family." Shido spoke up as all the students who voted for him as leader where looking up at him like he is a god.

"This guy is a god damn, maniac." Saya stated as she crossed her arms under her chest, as she and the other students part of her group stood next to Ms Marikawa.

The others around Saya, agreed with her and make plans to leave and everyone discussed where their family members are located and made plans to investigate and pick up the closest relatives.

The survivors discovered that two of them; Toshimi and Takuzo have younger brothers who go to the same middle school that is near Obetsu Bridge.

And after Ms Marikawa made a comment, agreeing that Shido is a douchbag; which made the students around her laugh, and they the decision to leave on their own.

And that's when, Shido took notice of the students in the front of the bus, and turned around to speak to them. "What's the matter, everyone? We need to work together in order to-" but he was cut off by Mizusu and Saya; as both girls spun around and addressed him.

"Thanks for the offer, but where gonna pass Mr Shido." Mizusu spoke up first and Saya backed her up, "We got our own plans. And, fyi this is no field trip, we have no obligation to stay with you? I never had any classes with you anyway."

Shido began to speak and said that Ms Marikawa had to stay on the bus as the older woman flinched in fear. The moment, Shido took a step in their direction, when Kohta shot at him. But he unfortunately missed on purpose, and the nail impaled the seat in front of Maruyama Kurokami.

"Y-you shot at me!" Shido spoke in shocked disbelief as his brainwashed students looked at Kohta and his group in frozen fear. "I missed you on purpose. You douchbag." Kohta spoke up, still having his nail gun aimed at the pedo teacher.

"B-but you! You're not a violent student, like that-" Shido was cut off by Kohta once again, "How many of my fellow students, did you think I killed in school yesterday? And I can kill you to! FOR ALL THE WAYS YOU HAVE ALWAYS MADE FUN OF ME!!!"

Kohta was angry and explained his background of being in classroom 1-A last year, and explained that more than half of the students with Shido are the same students who bullied Kohta since last year.

At his words several of the students and Mr Shido who have been actively bullying him, all looked absolutely prettified. Tanaka Tsunoda, Maruyama Kurokami, Toshi Muria, Yuri Tunesu, Shiki Shokugyou, Riki Kishinuma, Yuto Hisayuto, Naho Kizami, Yoshito Inoue, Gonzo Sasaki, Oko Kimura, Hideo Makino, Gin Shio and Tony Ikari; where shaking in fear as the other students with their former victim, looked like they wouldn't stop Kohta from actually killing them.

When Shido tried to disagree with Kohta, he was fully ignored as Kohta turned back to his friends and told them to leave as he covered them.

Saeko was the first person off the bus, as she commented on his manliness and soon Kohta was the last one as everyone of his group members grabbed their bags of supplies and weapons as they ran out of the bus and left the area.

One of the female students; Satomi Fujimiya from class 2-A, approached Shido in concern but he hid his true anger and commented that the "delinquents have chosen their own path".

Back with Rei and Hisashi, the two of them were on a single road by the river and looking at Obetsu Bridge in the distance; they can see the emergency lights and car horns coming from the bridge. They were discussing their next plans and how to get to the other side of the bridge to meek up with the others from their group when the heard a loud, BLAM!
"G-gunshot!?" Rei flinched in fear, but Hisashi knew that the sound wasn't a gunshot; but something familiar. "Hang on Rei!" Hisashi exclaimed before he started up the motorcycle and drove down the road heading for the bridge.

Back with the survivors from Fujimi Academy part of Takashi's and Akira's groups, were on Tokonosu Bridge as the students with weapons fought and killed the zombies all around them.

The ones with weapons were Saeko Busujima and her wooden sword, Takashi Komuro and his baseball bat, Kazu Ishii and his IV stand, Tomoko Nakamura and her baseball bat, Misuzu Ichijou and Akira Kawashina with their Japanese hockey sticks, Takuzo Suganuma with his aluminum baseball bat, Kohta Hirano with his nail gun, and Hitomi Harad with her golf club.

The ones without weapons are Naomi Hashimoto, Ryosei Morita, Saya Takagi, Shizuka Marikawa and Toshimi Niki. And the are behind the others who are killing the zombies. "Um, hey. Maybe we should have stayed on the bus with Mr Shido. Just pointing that out there!" Ms Marikawa cried out in fear as she held her medical bag to her chest as she backed away in fear.

"Hold on? Weren't you the one, who said that you thought he was a douchbag?" Saya asked blonde nurse in disbelief.
As this was happening, Kohta called out to everyone that he was running out of nails. Saeko killed two zombies before asking him if he wanted to borrow her wooden sword. Kohta practically cried out that he is useless at hand to hand combat.

Unfortunately a single zombie got passed the fighters and moved towards Saya and Naomi, when Shizuka ran at the two girls and tackled them to the floor to protect them with her body.

This got the others attention as Takuzo screamed out his girlfriend's name. Takashi ran forward and slam his bat into the zombie's head killing it; but his wooden baseball bat snapped in half, making it useless.

And that's when the sound of a motorcycle rang in everyone's ears and all eyes from the living and dead, turned and looked up to see a motorcycle with two familiar faces on the the bike.

Hisashi and Rei had arrived and joined the rest of the group with killing off the horde of zombies. It was hard for Toshimi and Takuzo at first because most of the zombies were wearing the uniforms from Sato Junior High School; where their younger brothers are students at said school.

Of course the middle school was near Obetsu Bridge, but when the group was passing the school gate, they saw a whiteboard pushed against the open gate and written in permanent marker the names of students and teachers still alive was written on it as they were evacuated and heading for the East Police Station.

Thankfully Toshimi and Takuzo's brothers were amongst the names of survivors who left the school; so their brothers are hopefully on the other side of the river, heading for the police station.

Once the zombies where all killed, the students grouped up and began talking to each other, Rei ran up and hugged Shizuka.

Afterwards the group headed off the bridge and ended up near the riverbank. The group make plans to go to Shizuka's friend's apartment and the group agreed, and Saya made a comment about needing a shower after Shizuka said that her friend had a large car. Kohta opened his mouth and agreed to what Saya said about the shower with hearts in his eyes.

This pissed Saya off, and she turned and kicked him in the face, "What do you mean by that!?!"

Hisashi asked Takashi if he can take Ms Marikawa to the house and he agreed, to it. As the two drove down the road as the survivors walked after them, Hisashi and Rei began to talk to the others who asked what happened to them.

After several minutes, it was now 7:30 pm, when the group eventually reached the apartment complex of Shizuka's friend. The apartment building was 3 stories tall and each apartment had 3 floors, there was six apartments. But everyone had their eyes on the military vehicle.

"APC!? It's the Warrior Armoured Personnel Carrier Vehicle, too!!" Kohta exclaimed in shocked excitement. "Told you! It looks like a tank, right?"
"Exactly, what kind of friend do you have?" Mizusu asked in shock, Naomi stood next to Rei as she looked up at the tall fence, she spoke up on how everyone should get a good night sleep.

Unfortunately it was discovered that the other residents of the other apartments, have turned into zombies and approached the fence where the survivors were. Saya approached Takashi and gave him a crowbar, as he thanks her.

The only ones who stepped up to clear out the zombies was Rei, Takashi, Saeko and Kohta stepped up; Takashi having a crowbar as a backup weapon and Kohta having Hisashi's gun and the four rush up the stairs and killed the group of zombies, til the area was empty, and everyone rushed inside and closed the gate to the apartment complex.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
488K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...