ษดษชแด„แด‹ษดแด€แดแด‡s โ˜… || ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ...

By SCCitNoBH

๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ-๐˜ข๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ... More

Bria? ~ Chapter One
Plan ~ Chapter Two
Dont panic, darling ~ Chapter Three
Training? ~ Chapter Four
Cheerleaders... ~ Chapter Five
I messed up... ~ Chapter Six
Hurt ~ Chapter Seven
Katsuki ~ Chapter Eight
Sports festival ~ Chapter Nine
Maybe a little ~ Chapter Ten
Its not a date! ~ Chapter Eleven
Pinned ~ Chapter Twelve
Kiss and run ~ Chapter Thirteen
Cat Cafe ~ Chapter Fourteen
They all know... ~ Chapter Fifthteen
Like Love ~ Chapter Sixteen
Mall Date ~ Chapter Seventeen
Kidnapped ~ Chapter Eighteen
Healed ~ Chapter Nineteen
Dinner ~ Chapter Twenty
1-A ~ Chapter Twenty-One
1-A (pt2) ~ Chapter Twenty-Two
Home ~ Chapter Twenty-Four
The End~ Chapter Twenty-Five
A/N ~ PLEASE READ

Handprint ~ Chapter Twenty-Three

925 32 51
By SCCitNoBH

Sorry the last chapter felt a bit slow to me!! I'll try to get plenty of story development in this one :)

~~~

... Today is Thursday. I don't have plenty of time.

Over the week, I've been spending so much time with Shinso that I just haven't found the right point to tell people. Sure I could have told the squad at lunches or literally anyone in class time but it just didn't feel right.

If I was going to finally come out, I want it to feel natural... not forced.

So... good luck me...

~~~
WOO LETS SEE HOW THAT ONE GOES FOR BAKUGO

anyway

Shinso POV time 😍
~~~

Yeah.. maybe it was a mistake to tell Denks and Ejiro Kirishima about Présent Mic being my father but I wasn't expecting them to tell Mina, who told Aoyama, who told Hagakure, Deku and Tokoyami, who told the whole class, who eventually told the whole school.

Now I was constantly being stopped in corridors and people were coming up to us at lunch times.

I had people asking for extra credit, if I still had to do homework, asking me to get the homework answers or the cheat sheets for tests. Fun fact!: I don't get any of that.

We also had people sitting at our table and bugging us (mostly me) to be friends with them. For some reason, I didn't realise being the son of a teacher would suddenly mean everyone liked me and yet here we are.

Nobody knows about Dadzawa yet. That's his decision to make though. Papa Mic has always been okay with the idea of people knowing about our little hero family but Dad on the other hand... well.. he hates the media and attention so a scandal surrounding him and his secret love life wouldn't exactly be enjoyable.

"Hey Shinso!"

I turned around to see a girl from my class. Her skin was a light shade of red, perfect contrast to the vibrant blood-coloured hair that was currently tied up in a loose, messy bun but usually cascaded down her back with perfect elements. Her eyes were black but glowed white when she used her quirk. (She could contact the dead, speaking fluently to the spirits surrounding her.)

Did I know her name? I didn't need to.

"Hi... I'm sorry, who are you again?" I felt rude to ask but wasn't it ruder to guess?

"Oh right! Tadashi Tanaka... I'm in your class?" She seems happy but it soon fades after recognising my confusion. "That doesn't matter... it's only been two years." She laughs awkwardly.

"So- do you have a reason to be here? Are you another fan girl? He can't get you extra credit." Monoma speaks up, defensively.

The class 1-B trio had continued to join us for lunch and, by now, it was normal- we were a little group. Nobody bothered us until recently and everyone just wanted to eat in peace- especially Neito.

Kendo slapped the back of Monomas head, "Be nice!"

"Oh come on, you've grown tired of them too- right?" He rolled his eyes.

Kendo fell quiet. We all did. The answer was simple and everyone agreed. Yes.

"Oh um- I'm really sorry if it seems that way but no... I've been wanting to approach you guys for a while." She laughs again. It seemed to be a coping mechanism when situations got awkward or embarrassing. "I've seen a lot of people coming to you recently so thought it was my chance... y'know... fit in with the crowds!"

I simply nodded, wishing she would get to the point.

"Um- I don't really have friends... and... can I sit with you? Just for lunches! You don't even have to talk to me but maybe if people think you at least tolerate me they'll leave me alone?" She rambles on and it all comes out in a rushed mutter- barely understandable.

"Was that a heathers reference?" I hear Hayashi whisper-

-to which Kendo nods with a grin. "I like her already!"

The two girls giggle in sync. They had become an awful lot closer as of recent wether they noticed it or not, I could say but it was nice to see Hayashi so happy again.

"So... can I?" Tadashi Tanaka spoke again, her voice shaky and dull.

"No." "Of course!" Monoma and TetsuTetsu blurted at the same time before locking eye contact. Monoma stared threatening Where as TetsuTetsu smiled, looking in confusion and curiosity. "No." "Of course!" They said again.

Monoma gritted his teeth, "Shinso?" He redirects his attention over to me, realising the girls didn't seem to care.

"Hm? Um.. I guess?" For the love of All Might, I hate making such decisions. I didn't want to upset the Tanaka nor did I want to make my friends uncomfortable, "I don't mind, honestly- it's up to you guys."

"Then no." "Then yes!" They spoke in sync again.

Monoma groaned, dragging his hands down his face, "Fine! Just sit down... whatever your name is!"

Tadashi smiled widely, taking a seat at our table.

It took a while but we had eventually got where we sat in the same seats each and every day. I sat on the end (as usual) with Hayashi opposite me, Kendo by her side and TetsuTetsu next to Kendo. Monoma sat in the seat next to me and now Tanaka finished the table, sitting next to Neito who didn't exactly like it.

"We eat here every lunchtime and I have come up with some rules!" Monoma decides, taking everyone's attention and control of the tables conversation. "If you make friends with any of 1-A then keep them away."

"You don't have to-" Spoke TetsuTetsu just to be interrupted by Monoma again.

"Shush! I make the rules!"

I laugh slightly, "When was that decided?"

"When I was the only one left that realised class A is the enemy." He scoffs, crossing his arms and fixing his posture. "Anyway! Rule 2: No nuts or strawberries and if you have chocolate, keep it away from Hayashi... she's severely allergic to a lot of things so just don't be stupid!" He began rambling to which I nudged him with my elbow. "Oww!" He shouted before clearing his throat. "Rule 3:-"

"You don't have to follow any rules... apart from rule 2- that one's actually serious." Kendo interrupted.

I watched as Monomas face contorted with disgust. He could never hide when something offended him. "RULE NUMBER THREE!" He called out, to which Kendo just rolled her eyes, "Never (UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES) interrupt me!!" He crossed his arms and stomped his foot as though he was throwing a toddler tantrum.

"Kendo's right, Tanaka- you don't need to follow any of Monomas rules. We hadn't even heard of them until now-" I explain to her, glancing past Neito to actually look at her.

She smiled softly, "Thank you, I appreciate this."

I simply nodded, ignoring the distasteful glare Monoma was giving me.

~~~

About 10 minutes pass before the bell rings out, telling us to go to lessons. "Walk with us, Tanaka!" Hayashi smiles, picking up both her and Tadashis bags before passing it over.

"You're not in class A again, are you?" Monoma asks. He had gotten over his childish grudge quite quickly.

I shook my head gently, bending down to grab my bag before I set off walking with Mai and Tadashi following close behind.

"Good." Monoma stated before rushing over to Kendo and TetsuTetsu.

The three of us walked side-by-side. Hayashi was muttering on about something as she tried to make Tanaka feel more comfortable in our presence but I wasn't listening.

If I'm honest, I was too focused on the growing crowd ahead of us. I'll have to ask dad about that later.

"Ughhh" Mai groaned, "we have training... any chance you need to go to the staff room again?" She turns to me with pleading eyes.

I laugh, "Nope, come on it'll be fun!"

Tanaka laughed as well, walking infront and taking the lead while still turning around to talk to us.

She struggled to make conversation- I assume that's to do with the lack of alive friendships she's had. Whenever I would hear her talking it was always to a ghost or spirit- never a living being.

We passed by Bakugo on his way to lesson himself, "Hey!" I call, he turns around and smiles slightly, "training tonight?" I ask. By now he knew training didn't mean we were actually going to train. It was just a cover to spend time together.

His smile drops slightly, "I can't, sorry." And just like that he was going to class.

I shrugged, deciding if it was something important he'd tell me.

"You've been," Mai coughs lightly, winking over at me as we were both very aware of Tanakas presence, "training a lot." She finished.

I roll my eyes.

"You're friends with Bakugo Katsuki?" Tanaka asks, still watching as he walked away and into the 1-A classroom.

"Yeah- thought most people knew that by now..." I admit as we stood in the corridor.

"Oh- sorry, I don't talk to people much so don't learn these kinds of things." She chuckles softly which turns more into an awkward sigh. "Could you um..." a delicate blush creeps its way onto her face, "... introduce me?"

I had to bite my tongue as not to say anything I'd regret, "he isn't the best with people." I walked away, Mai following with Tanaka. I heare Hayashi snicker but decided to ignore it.

~~~
Skip to the end of day because I'm running out of time until I gotta post this 💀
Also because it's getting kinda repetitive imo
~~~

I got into the car, Dadzawa and papa mic up front where as Eri and I were in the back.

"How was your day, Hitoshi?" Papa asks, looking through the rear mirror.

"Ha? Oh- yeah it was okay." I nod, glancing back down at my phone.

"Stop being ant-eee-soshhh-ale, big bro Hito!" Eri grins, proud of her sounding out.

"It's anti-social, Eri." I tease but she keeps smiling, giggle up at me as I mess with a strand of hair that escaped two ponytails, pushing it up and wrapping it around the bobble.

(Hair tie? Idk what do you call it??)

The car set off, in mostly silence until Papa gave in and started blasting music. Then he and Eri were singing... shouting... screaming along to the beat. Dadzawa looked fed up and, by the time we got home, so was I.

I went inside, taking off my shoes and flopping onto my bed.

About an hour passed before I heard a knock at the door, turning over in the bed and glancing out the window to see if I can see who it is. I can't.

"HITOSHI! CAN YOU GET THAT?" Aizawa shouts from the other room.

"YEAH JUST A MINUTE!" I shout back, picking my phone up from the pillow and dragging myself down the stairs.

As I opened the door, I expected it to be a parcel or mail but instead I was met by an unlikely sight: Bakugos mother. She had her body turned towards the house but head looking over at her car.

"Um- can I help you, Mrs Bakugo?" I ask which catches Papa Mics attention away from the stir-fry he was making.

"Ah, Shinso? Is that right?" She asks, still looking over at the car but occasionally at me.

"Yes, Hitoshi Shinso... I'm your sons friend from school but I must ask what brought you here?" The curiosity was killing me and she just wouldn't spit it out.

"Just a moment, dear." She smiles, walking half-way down the path, "OI BRAT! WOULD YOU HURRY UP!?" She shouts before coming back up the path.

I stood stunned at the door. So that's where Katsuki gets his personality from.

"I'm ever so sorry about that, you see-"

Katsuki comes barging past her, wrapping his arms around me and silently crying into my shoulder.

"Papa can you please speak with Mrs Bakugo?" I call into the kitchen.

He instantly appears and I realise he had been listening this whole time. "Sure thing, kiddo."

I walk away from the door, leaving the two adults to speak amongst themselves, and rush upstairs- into my room.

"Hey shhh, it's okay..." I try to reassure him as silent tears continued to drop.

"I told her..." he whispers.

My eyes widen, heart stopping for just a second before re-starting 10 times faster.

"What did she say?" I ask in the calmest tone possible.

He lifts his head from the crook of my neck, revealing his face.

His cheek was bright red, a perfect imprinted handprint as though he had been struck with full force. "She did that?" I ask to which he simply nods.

I'm going to kill a bitch :)

Word count: 2152

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 11 3
When you met Bakugo on your first day of school he seemed.. intersting to you. After your first training fight together the two of you started to gro...
52.2K 1.5K 41
-------FANFICTION------- Bakugo Katuski strives for success as a future professional hero ever since he could remember. However, the lifestyle of a h...
33.1K 873 8
"Why do you believe they're dating so bad?" Shinsou asked, glancing at you out of the corner of his eye. "Don't you think that short-tempered idiot w...
93.7K 3.2K 46
In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball at her and she has to start over and fi...