The Mafia's Lost Princess

By Unknown3874

Astrid Russo was kidnapped by her mother at the age of 3 her mother was always jealous of her. So what happen... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 4

1K 23 1
By Unknown3874

Carlos/Dad

I sent Lorenzo to go find Ares because I really need to talk about a fight that happened with Xander and Ares saw so we are all waiting in my office for Lorenzo to get him.

Lorenzo barges through the door "I couldn't find him he should still be asleep because he never wakes up early but he is not in his room" we all get up because when one of us are missing it brings back memories about Astrid so we all go look for him.

I go look in astrids room because I wouldn't be surprised if he is in there I walk in and see them snuggling up together so I go on are family group chat and tell them to come in Astrids room while I wait for them I go ahead and take a picture of my babies.

They look so cute and I am so glad that they all ready have a great relationship.

"What this is no fair why does he get to cuddle with my little angel" Leo said glaring at a sleeping Ares annoyed that Ares got to cuddle with her first.

"Yeah dad tell him to go away its not fair that she likes him better" mattheo complained.

"Guys that's his twin leave them alone before you wake them up" I say in a warning tone.

Astrids pov

I hear voices talking.

"What this is no fair why does he get to cuddle with my little angel" a voice said sounding alot like Leonardo.

"Yeah dad tell him to go away its not fair that she likes him better" another voices which is definitely mattheo.

"Guys that's his twin leave them alone before you wake them up" a voice which sounds like papa.

Wait did I just say papa I've been here for one full day and I'm already calling him papa I need to stop.

Then I feel that there is a weight on my stomach were my bruises are so I push the person off very fast so mt ribs will stop hurting "Bitch get off me" I say to Ares who is now on the floor groaning "that was not very nice twinny".

"Ok mattheo, Xavier, Xander, and Ares go get ready your taking Astrid to the mall for school supplies and some clothes" Sperm donor says.

"Uggggg why do me and Xavier have to go" Xander says I have notice that Xavier doesn't talk much which I don't mind the only time he did talk he was complaining about me.

"Because I said so now go get ready or I'm taking your car" sperm donor says in a warning voice daring him to disagree with what he said.

They all leave and I go in the bathroom and look at my ribs they look like they are getting alot worse which is not good so I shower brush my teeth and put some cream on my stomach then I go find some clothes.

I put this on because it covers everything but I go and put some makeup on my hand tattoos so no one sees them yet then I text Laila.

"Hey Laila can you do research on my bios I would do it myself but I have to go to the mall so can you see what you can find on them" I say to her.

"Yeah sure and I can't believe your going to the mall without me" she says playfully sounding offended.

"Shut up you'll get over it" I say going along with her play fullness.

"You know you love me" she says.

"Debatable 😊".

Then I go down stairs were everyone is waiting on me "fucking finally" Xander says while glaring at me "shut up bitch" I say glaring right back "language" mattheo tells me I just roll my eyes and start to walk out off the door.

When we go into the garage I am absolutely shocked about how many cars they have "can I drive one please" I said and trust me I never say please but when it comes to cars I can let it pass.

"Do you even know how to drive" Xavier said.

"Yes I fucking know how to drive do yall wanna race".

"Your on" Xander says him and Xavier and him find a car mattheo is going to ride with then because he said he doesn't want to die because he doesn't think that I know how to drive.

Xanders car that he choose and I have to admit he has good taste in cars but he's a bitch so ima beat his ass in this race I am the best street racer in the world.

I go up to the cars and choose this one.

Me and Ares hop in then we get to the gate and we line up so it's even then Ares does one two three and we take off I let him stay in the front until we're half way there and I speed up infront of him and flip him off.

Me and Ares get to the mall.

"TWINNY YOU ALMOST KILLED US" ares says very dramatically in my opinion.

"Ares stop being dramatic I wasn't going to kill us I had everything under control" I say and he looks at me like I an insane I am but he doesn't need to know that I smirk at him then we wait for the others.

Xander finally pulls up

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU JUST BEAT ME".

"Skill brother it's called Skill and you obviously don't have it" I say and smirk at him cause I know I got him mad now.

He huffs and we all start walking into the mall girls are staring at my brothers with lust which is so fucking gross because if they knew my brothers they would want to run them over with a car.

Then people start to look at me some girls glaring some looking at me curiosity and some with lust then the boys who where glaring at my brothers are now looking at me with lust like I know I'm hot but can we not have this much attention on me.

We head into a couple of stores I got some new clothes and now they want to get me a knew phone.

"Guys I already have a phone that works just fine" I say while glaring daggers at each one of them "where getting you one end of discussion" Xavier says to me.

Which is really annoying they also won't let me pay for anything I've tried but they just yell no each time.

"Guys I'll meet you at the food court ima go to Victoria secret I'll be quick" I say and they all nod I go in there and get some things then head to the food court I go put my bags by my brother's then I go to get chick fil a after we all get done eating we get up to leave.

My brothers are infront of me and I'm behind then were almost to the door when I feel something hit my ass I jump forward and wince since I wasn't expecting it and I probably already have bruises there.

My brothers look to see what happened because I guess they contacted the dots because mattheo grabs me and ask if I'm ok and he leads me a little further away from the boys so I can't here them.

Ares pov

We are reaching to the door when I hear Astrid wince we all turn around and see a old man's hand is next to her ass.

Mattheo grabs her and brings her further away from us while Xander grabs the man and we are all fuming.

"THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING" Xander says pissed that someone hit is sister.

"Sorry man I didn't know she was your whore my bad" this piece of shit says.

Xander punches him and we each get a punch in then Xander says "you just messed with the wrongs person's little sister wait till I tell Lorenzo Russo that you touched his sister" the man's eyes go completely wide "S-o-r-r-y I d-i-d-n't k-n-o-w s-h-e w-a-s a r-u-s-s-o" the man stutters and we just smirk "and now you know" I say to him.

We go back over to Astrid and she seems fine so I said I'm going to run to the bathroom real quick they all nod I go into the bathroom and call Lorenzo.

"Lorenzo something happened and we need you to take care of some one" I say to him.

"Who" he says in a deadly voice.

"His name is Mark Richie he hit astrids ass" I tell him very deadly becasue no one touches are sister and gets away with it.

"Ok come home now I keep her distracted while we go take care of that piece of shit" he says then hangs up I go to the car and I see mattheo is driving the car now.

Lorenzo's pov

After the phone call I get dad Elijah and Leonardo after I told then what happened they were pissed so I called one of are assassins to grab him and bring him to the warehouse and have him ready for when we get there.

We finally get out and storm into the ware house and head to the basement where that fucker who touched my sister is we get down there he looks about 60 years old which is fucking disgusting.

I slowly go over to him and when he lifts his head up his eyes widen and he looks scared shitless which he should  "do you think it's ok to touch people without there CONSENT" I say because just me looking at him is passing me off he doesn't answer.

So I just nod for Elijah to bring me the saw he goes and grabs it and hands it to me "which hand did you touch her with" he doesn't say anything so this time I yell "I SAID WHICH HAND DID YOU TOUCH HER WITH" I'm the leader of the mafia for a reason and he is fixing to learn that exact reason.

"T-h-e r-i-g-h-t" he stutters so I start to cut it off and all I can here is his screams one of my  hackers came in and whispered in my ear "I did the research you wanted on him and it says that he has raped kids and adults" I nodded but I am mad so he thought that's what he would do with my sister I go over to the weapons we have and grab my favorite dagger I slowly walk over to him and ripped his shirt and spelled rapist on it.

After I had my fun with him I let my father and brothers and some guards do whatever the wanted and after they were done he was left a bloody mess so I grabbed my gun and loaded it and shot him right in the head.

When we leave its 12 so we're hoping Astrid is asleep so she doesn't see the blood on us.

Lucky for us she was so we all went on are separate ways and showered then went to sleeping.

______________________
Words: 1914

*Edited*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 34.7K 35
Stefanie and Luna are 17 year old twins, who were raised by their aunt and uncle because apparently their family did not want nor cared for them. Bot...
55.5K 335 19
Alexandra Rossi is the only daughter of the Rossi family.the Rossi's own one of the most powerful mafia in the world.the Italian mafia.Alexandra's mo...
1.9M 63.5K 44
She served the friendly faces of the regular customers that day. She helped others that day. She was supposed to stay with her family on that day. Bu...
174K 3.7K 35
~~~COMPLETED~~~ Alexia "Lexi" Smirnov is on a journey to make her mafia the strongest and most powerful mafia ever. After leaving her family she is...