Avengers react

By Crystalheartxd

Avengers react to their actors, random videos about them, movie clips, memes etc!!! Hpe you enjoy my content... More

Info
1.Where the hell are we??
2. RDJ
3.Scarlette Johnsson
4.Chris Hemsworth
5.Chris Evans
6.Jeremy Renner
7.Mark Ruffalo
9.Tom H. #2
10.Tchalla and Shuri
11.Bucky and Sam
12.Wanda and Vision
13.Dr.Strange and Scott
14.Fury and Carol

8.Tom H.

3.6K 67 11
By Crystalheartxd

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
~Helen Keller

                       ••••••••••••

Ok guys now it time for one of my favourites, Tom H. Duo.

"Tom H. Duo??" Natasha asked.

Yes. Since these both actors have same first names and the second name starting with H, they are called Tom H. Now first one is....

Tom Holland aka Peter Parker or Spiderman.

Thomas Stanley Holland (born 1 June 1996) is an English actor. His accolades include a British Academy Film Award and three Saturn Awards. Some publications have called him one of the most popular actors of his generation.Holland received the BAFTA Rising Star Award and became the youngest actor to play a title role in an MCU film in Spider-Man: Homecoming. The sequels,each grossed more than $1 billion worldwide, and the latter became the highest-grossing film of the year. His net worth is 25 million dollars.

(I without realising wrote so much about him but ehhh)

"Yo-you're Spiderman??" Steve asked in horror.

"Yeah?" Peter said.

That was it. Hell broke the minute Peter said that.

"TONY HOW COULD YOU BRING A KID IN THE FIGHT!!!" Steve exclaimed in anger.

"HE COULD HAVE SERIOUSLY GOTTEN HURT!!!" Clint said fatherly instincts rushing in.

"WE ATTACKED HIM WITH ALMOST ALL OF OUR FORCE!!!" Sam shouted in horror.

"A KID WAS ABLE TO STOP MY METAL ARM!!!!" Bucky exclaimed impressed by the kid.

"O MY GOD I AM FINALLY MEETING SPIDERMAN" Shuri said in absolute joy.

Tchalla was trying to calm his sister down. Others who weren't at the fight were shocked too by the reveal but confused from the reactions they got from now shouting Avengers. Even Natasha was not happy about it. Pepper and Rhodey were trying to stand up for Tony while Tony was filled with a bit of guilt listening to everyone not noticing the shaking boy beside him.

Peter was overwhelmed. He knew when the truth will come out, they are going to react like that. But this was too much. He was starting to have a sensory overload from all the noise. His eyes become teary and he kept his hands on his ears.

Loki noticed this and started panicking for he did not know what was happening to him. But he did realise that Peter was in pain and this pain was caused by the continuous shouting. He tried to talk to Stark but he wasn't listening.

"St-stop" Peter said in a shaky voice which made Loki sad and angry. He knew he couldn't shout as it could hurt him more but he didn't know what else to do. Then he realised his power rushing in a bit.

He immediately reacted. Green aura surrounded him and whoever was shouting had his mouth shut by the green tendrils (like Blackwip yk Deku's quirk). They all looked in the direction and saw Loki glaring at all of them. They tensed up thinking that he was attacking them but then heard a small whimper. They all looked at the boy beside him and realised what Loki was trying to do.

"Shit" Tony looked at Peter and immediately knelt down in front of him followed by Pepper and Rhodey.

"Pete hey hey kiddo it's alright" Tony whispered in Peter's ears making sure not to touch him. All the three did the same.

Peter was calming down a bit by bit.
No one uttered a word even the one whose mouth weren't shut by Loki.

Mr. Stark I will take Peter to a soundproof room similar to you have at the tower.

"Sure that would be appreciated." Tony said.

Peter was then gone through a portal while Tony with other two stood up and Loki removed his spell.

"You all didn't have to shout all that high" Tony said running his fingers through his hair.

"What was that Tony?" Bruce asked in concern.

"That was sensory overload" Rhodey said as he sat down beside Tony while Pepper continued.

"When Peter got his powers, his senses dialed upto 11. He could hear and see even from far distance. Due to this he gets overwhelmed in large crowd filled with noises and where there is a lot of noise he couldn't handle, leads to sensory overload. He said it feels like the noise is too much like his ear drums would burst. Lights get so intense that he feels he would go blind. Every touch itch and make him irritated. The smell of different things all together in so much quantity make him to vomit and his mouth feels like he has eaten a 10 times gross rotten fish. It's just awful for the kid" Pepper explained sighing and finally sitting next to Tony.

Everyone was guilty to make the kid feel like that. No one uttered a word while Loki glared at everyone stabbing each one with his daggers in his mind.

Peter feels better so he will be joining soon and please don't be so loud again and speak a bit normally for sometime.

Everyone nodded and took their respective seats.

A portal opened and Peter came out.

Peter immediately started apologizing for causing a ruckus but everyone said it was fine and said sorry to him. Peter smiled and took his seat beside Loki who finally relaxed seeing Peter ok and Tony who asked if he really was ok which he returned with a nod.

"Now that's over pls give me your autograph. I swear if I didn't meet you this sooner I was going to track you down myself." Shuri said.

"Uh sure" Peter said and gave Shuri an autograph.

"I just realised kid but you're the youngest actor superhero in mcu and you have a lot of achievements as expected."
Tony said proudly and Peter's smile grew even wide.

Ok guys let's continue.

They are your brothers Peter.

"Aww they are as cute as you Peter"
Pepper said.

"Atleast I am not orphan there"  Peter joked but nobody laughed and only looked concerned.

"Like father like son" Rodhey said smirking while Tony looked at him really??

"Seriously you both are making us doubt.Are u sure your not his father ??" Quill said.

"I am damn sure" Tony said but internally he wished he was.

"Mr.Stark is my mentor and kinda my father figure" Peter admitted blushing which made Tony smile and he side hugged Peter.

Everyone looked at them in aww.

"I- Oh my God" Peter said blushing looking down.

"Ooo someone's obsessed with you kiddo" Tony said smirking.

"Whoever wrote this is so true because obsessed with a celebrity is a personality trait." Shuri said.

"He's everyone's favourite no doubt in that" Pepper said and everyone nodded.

" I am not 7 years old and Come on stop it" Peter said sinking down in his chair even more.

No can do Peter.

"Dude he is more ripped than many of us here" Scott said.

"How can someone has a baby face and a muscular body at the same time ??" Sam said.

"That's so unfair" Clint said pouting.

"Is that your best friend Ted ?" Tony asked.

"It's Ned Mr.Stark. It's written even on the meme and yes. It was also the day when he found out." Peter said.

Everyone laughed.

"I like this girl" Natasha said and all the girls in the room nodded.

"Is she also your friend ? You never mentioned about it" Tony said.

"Um yeah you can say that but she just come randomly and sits with us and she is badass. She admires strong women like Ms.Romanoff and Ms.Potts alot." Peter said looking at the two women.

"Well I would like to meet her someday" Peper says.

"Sure Ig" Peter said.

"I- WHAT ??!!" Peter exclaimed.
"HOW THE HELL DID SHE FIND OUT???"

That's for the future Peter and Tbh it was kinda obvious and she is a very observant person.

Natasha was impressed by the girl even more.

"Your face at the end kid,it's hilarious" Tony laughed.

Peter pouted and sat down.

                         •••••••••
~ 1342 words

I didn't think Tom Holland's part would get that long. I intended to make both Tom's in one part but I just kept on writing and didn't want delete so it will be next chapter.

Have a great day or night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 21K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
204K 3.5K 54
The Avengers React to YouTube compilations, TikTok, the comics and clips from the movies. Also, all characters are owned by Marvel and or Sony. A lit...
17K 202 68
marvel cast and character one-shots! ☆ no smut ☆ not taking requests ☆ there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...
904 2 28
[{Tom Holland's Peter!}] ~"𝒽𝑒𝓎, 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑜."~ ~"𝕙𝕖𝕪, 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝."~ 🕸🕷 ᴀ...