A Survivor's life in the dung...

By TheManCandy

Witness the journey of a man who lost everything, as he dives in the dungeon for strength and power. will he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Announcements
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
I'm sorry.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Fuck Me
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Noice)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
No Update Today
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
no chapter today
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Sorry
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Not a chapter (contain slight spoiler)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 Epilogue (Book1)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Heracles Familia (New Members)
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Greetings!!!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Sorry
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Well, Y'all Might Be Wondering.
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Welp, it's that time of the year again.
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139

Chapter 88

253 11 3
By TheManCandy

Finn alongside Bete and Gareth rushed the creature on the front, while Mia decided to flank it along with Toga.

The creature scoff, it stood its ground waiting for the adventurers to come to him.

Finn was the first to arrive, no longer having a spear, he swung his fist forward, his attack has no form nor technique. It was just a wild swing that relied solely on his boosted stats given by Hell finegas.

The creature caught the fist, and leaned its head to the side, dodging a blow from behind coming from Mia who stabbed the sharp end of her shovel forward, targeting the nape of the creature.

The creature shifted its gripped on Finn's hand and twirled, pulling the palum along his its momentum. It slammed Finn's body straight to Mia's side, which gave the female dwar no other option but to catch Finn using her body.

The blow took the air out of her lungs as she and Finn crashed to the smoking hot rubbles on the side.

Bete jump and spun in the air as he extended his legs, doing a tornado kick aiming for the creature's jaw.

The creature vanished from where it stood, and appeared behind Bete, and with its sharp claws, it slashed at the back of the werewolf, leaving a nasty gash.

"ARGH!" Bete screamed in pain, but the creature wasn't done, using its other claw, it stabbed Bete at his right leg, the sharp bone like claws going through it like a hot knife through butter.

"BETE!!!" Gareth screamed as he loaded his axe with mana, slamming it forward with everything he had.

As Gareth's axe charged forward, the creature swiftly sidestepped the attack, showcasing its agility and quick reflexes. It retaliated by sweeping its leg, knocking Gareth off balance and sending him crashing into a nearby building. The impact left him dazed, struggling to regain his footing.

Meanwhile, Toga darted around the creature, attempting to find an opening in its defenses. He struck with precision, aiming for vulnerable spots, but the creature seemed to anticipate his moves, parrying his attacks effortlessly.

Finn, recovering from the earlier impact, gritted his teeth in pain but refused to yield. He charged forwards once more' once more, with a wrathful roar, his body surged with power. With strength that pushed his very limit, he lunged at the creature, aiming for its abdomen.

The creature, however, countered Finn's attack with a swift knee to the chest, momentarily winding him. It followed up with a brutal uppercut, sending Finn sprawling backward, his vision blurred from the impact.

Mia, still recovering from her previous collision with Finn, managed to crawl to his side. She glanced at the injured Bete and Gareth, her determination flickering in her eyes. "We can't give up," she gasped, her voice strained. "We have to keep fighting."

Bete, clenching his teeth in pain, nodded in agreement. Despite his wounds, he forced himself back onto his feet, his werewolf resilience aiding his recovery. "Right. We can't let this thing win."

Gareth, shaking off the dizziness, joined them, his grip tightening on his axe. "Let's finish this," he declared, his determination reignited.

The adventurers, battered and bruised, circled the creature, their movements synchronized. They communicated through unspoken determination, understanding that this battle was their last stand. With a collective battle cry, they charged at the creature once more, their attacks fueled by sheer willpower and the desire to protect their city from the impending threat.

"Riveria. How's your mana?" Mia asked as she wiped the blood on her forehead.

"I'm on my last mana potion. I can only do one enchantment and one offensive spell powerful enough to slow it down." Riveria grimaced as her hand searched in her back pouch.

"Tsk." Mia clicked her tongue, she reckoned that if Riveria runs out of mana they would undoubtedly be wiped out, as the only thing keeping them from dying was her enchantments, healing, and support.

They were too concentrated on the creature that they failed to notice the sky starting do darken as storm clouds formed high above Orario.

Gareth shook his head, trying to shake the dizziness off him. He started at the creature just standing there, again, waiting for them to move. "Its toying with us." he said seriously.

"Yeah, I noticed..." Mia nods. "It could have killed us multiple times now, and I got a feeling that it can do so if it wishes."

As they were talking Finn got up again, this time he was panting heavily. The effects of Hell finegas was now subsiding, his mind was still not as sharp, bit he was now starting to think like a mortal and not a wild beast. He snarled at the creature while crouching low, positioning himself to lunge at any moment.

Mia saw this and sigh. This is why she hated when Finn does his magic. Sure, it boosted his stats to a level 7, but his mind becomes a mess. Mia made a decision on the spot.

"Riveria, focus all enchantments on Finn, right now he is the strongest one here due to his stats. The four of us will manage." Mia said as she tightens her grip on her weapon.

"What?! That's suicide!" Riveria protested. "I can still cast enchantments and support to everyone if I just focused on it!"

"And what should we do?!" Mia voice raised an octave. "This is the only way we can slow it down, if you enchant all of us, you'll run out of mana much more quickly!"

"She's right you know." Gareth weighed in. "We can manage. Don't worry." he let out a soft chuckle as he pushed his remaining mana out his body. "We're reliable adventurers after all."

"Fine!" Riveria answered. Her eyes shine with a firm resolution. This was the closing moment of their stand. This is their last strategy.

The atmosphere crackled with tension as Mia's voice cut through the chaos of battle. Riveria nodded, her hands glowing with magical energy as she chanted incantations. The air around Finn shimmered, enchanted with protective and enhancing spells that bolstered his strength and resilience.

Finn, now infused with renewed power, let out a primal roar, his eyes blazing with determination. With newfound burst of power, he charged at the creature once more, his movements more controlled, more precise. His fists flew with purpose, each strike calculated to land a blow on the creature's vulnerable spots.

Mia, Bete, Gareth, and Toga fought valiantly, their attacks becoming more coordinated as they adapted to the shifting dynamics of the battle. Despite their exhaustion and injuries, their spirits remained unbroken. They pressed on, channeling their fear and desperation into fierce determination.

The creature, seemingly unfazed by their renewed assault, countered their attacks with calculated precision. It moved with an otherworldly grace, deflecting blows and evading strikes with ease. The battle raged on, the clash of weapons and the roars of combat filling the air.

As the battle reached its peak, the storm above Orario intensified. Thunder rumbled ominously, and red lightning streaked across the darkened sky. The city below was engulfed in shadows, the eerie atmosphere amplifying the sense of impending doom.

With a final surge of determination, Mia rallied her companions. "We can't back down now! For our city, for our families, for everyone we care about! We fight until our last breath!"

But then it happened. Toga, the weakest of them, was caught slipping by the creature. With one fast swiped of its claw, the right side of Toga was cleaved cleanly off his body, from the shoulder, to the waist. His hand flew in the air as blood splattered everywhere.

"ARGHHHH!" He screamed in pain as he clutched his right side, the creature then raise its arm up, its finger placed closed together forming a spear with its sharp claws. It cackles as it stab it forwards, Aiming for the old samurai's neck.

Bete moved to intercept, kicking the ground with all his might, he propelled his body forward and pushed the old samurai out of the way.

Bete then moved his swords to intercept the blow, but with a glass shattering sound, the claws of the creature shattered the two durandal grade swords as its attack continued to travel forward.

*Schlack!*

Blood splattered in the air, as the creatures claw went trough Bete's left collar. His hands holding his two broken swords up, as his eyes stared widely at the creature.

"Weak." The creature leaned close to the werewolf as it whispered in his ear. It then forcefully pulled its claw out of the werewolf's collar as Bete stood unmoving, a look of disbelief plastered on his face, he cough blood as the liquid started to exit his mouth.

""BETE!!!"" Riveria, Gareth, And Mia screamed in horror as they watched their friend and comrades fall on his knees.

"RARGHH!!" Finn roared as he assaulted the creature from behind, his fist glowing in a dark gold hue. His mind might be in shambles due to the madness effect of Hell finegas, but he still recognizes his friends. And right now he just saw someone he cared about, received a fatal wound from the creature.

"FINN!!! NO!!!" Mia screamed frantically, trying to stop Finn, but it was already too late. The palum was already inches away from the creature.

The creature glanced back at Finn, a smirk on its face revealing its sharp teeth, in a split second, it vanished making Finn's punch hit nothing but air, and in the next, it appeared on top of the madden palum, and grasp at the back if his head, pushing it down and slamming Finn face first into the ground.

A bone shattering sound echoes in the amphitheater, as Finn head was drived deep inside the solid ground, the floor cracked and cratered due to the force of impact.

The blow knocked the magic out of Finn, snapping him out of Hell finegas, his faced, a broken bloody mesh, as his nose dug deep into his face, his cheek bones broken, his eye socket peeled off, it was brutal to look at.

The creature lifted Finn up. It smiled sinisterely at the three remaining able fighter adventurers, Mia, Gareth, and Riveria.

It then spoke. "How weak." as he tossed aside Finn, landing in front of the adventures feet. "But I must thank all of you for entertaining me. But now... I'm gonna end this."

The creature walked towards the adventurer as it let a portion of its mana go, dwarfing the mana of everyone of them combined.

The adventurers couldn't move, fear had gripped their hearts, hopelessness was now drilled into their minds, they stood, with eyes dead, staring at creature as it moved closer and closer towards the 3 of them.

A hand grasp the ankle of the creature, it was Finn. Desperately trying to stop the creature from harming any more of his comrades.

The creature cackled as it smile widened. It looked at Finn with amusement in its eyes. It raised its claws up, its sharp bone like edges forming a spear as it aimed it at the palum's head.

"N-no..." Riveria lifted her arms forwards, like reaching for Finn to stop it while she took a step fowards the creature and her captain. "No!... NO!!!" Her knees shaking from exhaustion and fear, her eyes started to tear as the creature's sharp claws started to fall towards her captain's head. "NOOO!!!"

*BOOM*

A loud thundering boom erupted making the entire city shake, a red gleam shines at everything as the lightning struck something on the ground.

The city felt a primal fear gripped wash over their very soul, the skies continued to darken as crimson red lightning began to strike everything.

A dark malevolent mana clings densly in the air, every being in Orario came to a sudden halt. The creatures claws stopping mere centimeters away from Finn's head. Even it now started to feel immense amount of fear.

The adventurers who were fighting the creature all fell on their knees, they felt like vomiting as an unprecedented fear of death wash over their body, they felt their heart being pulled out of their chest and crushed.

They felt the scythe of death poised at their neck, the hair on their bodies stood, a chills ran up their spines. The mana they were feeling was even more vile and sinister than what the creature exuded earlier. No... Comparing it to this would be a joke, a very cruel joke. Because the mana in the air was dwarfing that of the creature.

Riveria, and Gareth's eyes widened. They had felt this before, but not this intense, they had felt it at the 17th floor of the dungeon, when they saw a young inexperienced adventurer took on a monster rex alone.

But that was childsplay compare to what the they were feeling now.

The sound of thunder was becoming for frequent, the mana was continuing to rise, larger and larger. A loud thunderclap booms as a lightning struck the very middle of the amphitheater.

Red light blinded everyone, they held their breath as their eyes all collectively looked at the spot where the lightning struck.

And there he stood, the very embodiment of death himself. The Gáe bulg, the one dubbed the spear of mortal death... There stood August Kaiser.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

***

Chapter 88 is done now, how do you guys like the story so far?

Please leave a comment, a review and feedback so I can improve on writing this fanfic. every little thing helps as it allows me to see your preference on things and would help me write a better fanfic for you all to enjoy.

thanks for picking up this fanfic. hope you guys like it.

good day, love y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 125 27
2 men who refuse to accept themselves and there past can not properly cope and move on. when Niragi and Chishiya- who both absolutely loathe eachothe...
621 17 23
//He had my hands pinned tightly above my head as I squirmed beneath him. The blade twisting between his fingers. He held it up to my throat. I was a...
141K 2K 20
A man by the name of Daniel Langcaster dies in his world from saving a lot of people during a robbery as such he meets god and he tells him of his d...
4.5K 254 15
''I'm tired" Getting isekai is fun they say. Isekai is great they say, bullshit. Everything is all fun and games until you're the one who ended up ex...