UNNECESSARY VIOLENCE - joรฃo f...

By nvrex1sted

"your lies cut deep, you watch me bleed" Joรฃo Fรฉlix fanfic ๐ŸŒŸ More

๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ
๐’๐’๐’†-"Nรฃo tens de quรช, Noe."
๐’•๐’˜๐’-"I'm not entertaining neither of you."
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†-"Au revoir, Joรฃo."
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“-"Why do you care in the first place?"
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†-"You know you like it."
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’-"Do we tell him?"
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•-"Let me go!"
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†-"As long as it's a lie."
๐’•๐’†๐’-"You're hurting me."
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’-"Your eyes have some blue in them."
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†-"I could never hurt you."
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’-"He wouldn't let anyone hurt you."
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’-"He's not worth it."
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’-"How much are you still hiding?"
๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’-"Do you really want to?"
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’-"Give me your hand."
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’-"I've always felt something for you."
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’-"Guess our story was never over."
๐‘ฌ๐‘ท๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ

๐’”๐’Š๐’™-"Mind your business, Fรฉlix."

612 8 2
By nvrex1sted

We were sitting at the table, in a semi-famous restaurant. Mason sat next to João so Darcy and I could sit next to each other.

My friends knew by now that him and I aren't getting along too well. Least they could do is keep us apart.

We ordered food and drinks, and waited for them patiently while talking about my achievement.

- This is insane. I thought you would've lost the contract.- Darcy expressed.

- Me too. I'm so glad that shit is over. I wish Trent was here to celebrate with us. He helped me the most, no offense guys.- I laughed and took a sip of my drink that was just put on the table.

- So what song will you release first?- Mason asked.

- I'm not sure just yet. There isn't many but when i decide which one I like the best, i'll let you know for sure.- I reassured.

Mason, Darcy and I continued our conversation, but João didn't seem to be that interested in what we were talking about. He hasn't said a word since we came here.

It surprised me, cause he was always the one to have the most to say about everything. I looked at him just to meet his eyes already staring my way.

I shook my head softly and turned my head back to Darcy, smiling awkwardly. Our food arrived soon. We were eating, when I got a message from Marcus.

I quickly answered with a thank you and yes, hiding my phone right after. When I tilted my head up to face the people i was sitting with I noticed, that João was watching me carefully.

I furrowed my brows and looked back at him. When we made eye contact he quickly stopped staring at me and continued eating his food.

He still hasn't said a word, which at this point was driving me crazy. Yes I didn't like him, but not talking at all after I was nice enough to invite him was just sick.

- Are you not going to talk?- I finally asked him, clearly annoyed.

He raised his brow and looked at me confused. Darcy communicated with her boyfriend by looking at him with fear. She was scared i'll start a fight for no reason again.

- I don't understand you. I was trying to be nice, and invite you to fucking lunch, and you're taking my shit for granted? You're a joke Félix.- I attacked him, trying to hold back, but failing.

- It's not that serious El. Let's just pay and go home, yeah?- Mason tried calming me down, but I was too angry to listen.

- No Mason. I don't know what the hell is your problem, but you have no reason to be disrespectful towards me right now.- I continued talking to the portuguese.

My close ones knew that once I let myself be angry and lash out, I don't know when to stop. I'll keep talking and talking until the person gives up or fights back. This time I should've let go.

- I'm not disrespecting you. I just don't know why would you ask me to come. At home you're acting like a spoiled brat, and then here you want to be all nice? You need to sort yourself out.- He snapped back, standing up and leaving some money on the table them making his way out, leaving us behind.

I swallowed my tears that has formed from how pissed i was and bit the inside of my mouth. Darcy and Mason remained silent. We soon payed and left the place to go home.

When we arrived to our place, I immediately went to my room and locked myself in it. I was still fuming. I wasn't upset, his words didn't affect me, not even a little bit.

I stayed in the same clothes, remembering that I'm going out later on with Marcus. That cheered me up a little. I sat by the keyboard in my room, and tried writing my feelings on the paper.

I'd only ever do this when mad or sad. It was my therapy. I loved playing the piano and guitar. It calmed me down.

After a while, I had half of a song ready. It surprised me, considering my break. That's when I heard someone knock on my door.

I groaned and walked to it then opening it. When I saw it's João, I tried unsuccessful slam it in his face, not wanting to talk to him.

He stopped me and opened it again. He looked at me with a serious face and said:

- Can you be quiet for 10 minutes, I need to do something and I can't focus on my work because of you.

- Seems like a you problem. Au revoir. (bye in french).- I answered and closed the door.

He didn't try talking again. I heard him walk away so I walked back to my instrument and sighed loudly. He was going to be the death of me.

I looked at the time, and realised it's almost time for Marcus's and I's date. I quickly fixed my makeup and hair then I sprayed some of my favorite perfume before leaving.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my purse before coming out of my room and making my way downstairs. I was walking towards the main doors, when Darcy stopped me.

- Where are you going?- She asked curiously.

- Out. I'll be back late, don't wait for me.- I answered and gave her a quick hug.

I knew she'd worry but I truly didn't know when i'd be back home. I got a text from my date that he's waiting outside and quickly opened the door and walked outside.

I smiled when I saw his car in the driveway, waiting for me. I got inside and smiled at him, happy to be away from that damn house.

- Where are we going?- I asked with excitement.

- You'll like it. Now tell me about your day.- He answered and started driving the car.

- It was alright. I started writing a new song, went on lunch with my friends to celebrate.- I listed the events.

- Oh yeah I know that. Apparently people saw you arguing with Félix. Is that true?- He questioned.

- I wouldn't call that an argument. Talking to him is like talking to a wall, nothing comes through.- I rolled my eyes and looked at him.- How was your day though?

We talked a lot while going to the place where he was taking me. I found out a lot of things about him. He wasn't that bad after all.

We stopped on a parking lot, next to the most beautiful restaurant I have ever laid my eyes on. I cheered and quickly got our of the car.

I could see many plants and lights inside. I loved nature, and he remembered that from our past conversations. We got inside and sat by the table.

- I love it here. It's so beautiful, woah.- I stated and admired the place.

- Wait until you try the food, it's delicious.- He chuckled.

- I just now realised Trent and you have similar accents. Thank lord you're not a scouser though. One is enough.- I joked.

- Where are you from? If you don't mind asking.

- I was born in Paris, France but I got raised in Brisbane, Australia.- I started.- My family is french, but we had to move.

- That's why you have an australian accent or say some words in french that i completely don't understand.- He blurted out.

I nodded my head and smiled. He was really nice to me and would listen whenever i'd speak. The date was great, I had so much fun, but he had to leave early, because of some emergency or whatever.

I said that i'd call an uber and get home myself, but before I was able to do it, I noticed someone sitting down by the table. It wasn't Marcus. I raised my brow and looked up to face that person, just to see no one else but João Félix.

I quickly stood up and wanted to walk away, but he grabbed my hand and sat me back down. I frowned and looked at him confused and angry.

- What the hell are you doing here! Do you know how sick this shit is?- I snarled.

- Darcy told me to look after you. I didn't want to do it, she forced me.- He explained calmly.

I still wasn't convinced. I crossed my arms and looked around. There weren't many people left with us. I could say whatever I wanted now, but I didn't.

- I can take care of myself. Marcus isn't a rapist, you muppet.- I snapped back at him, still frowning.

- I wasn't watching or listening you guys. That shit's disgusting. I'm just here to take you home and then go back to doing my thing.- He continued, not getting even a little bit angry.

- Whatever, just take me home. Now.- I gave in and stood up from my seat.- But if you try something in the car, know i'm jumping out.- I threatened and walked away.

I heard him let out a short chuckle and follow me to his car. I wasn't expecting this to happen. I was tired and wanted to go home.

We didn't talk on our way back. First time in forever he listened to me. I appreciated that. My head was pounding for no reason at all, I didn't want to hear his waffle about god only knows what.

We got home around 1 am. I didn't want to wake up anyone so I quietly made my way upstairs. João followed me and when I was about to enter my room I heard him say:

- Be careful with him. He isn't worth shit.

I laughed mockingly and turned around to face him. His face was inches away from mine. I felt my heart beat faster than usual and my breathing speed up.

I shook my head and looked him in the eyes saying:

- Mind your business, Félix. I'd recommend taking care of your cheater girlfriend, instead of the guys I'm talking to. Bonne nuit (goodnight).- I answered and walked into my room, closing the door behind me. I changed into my pjs and laid in bed.

A few days later when I tried falling asleep, but again I couldn't. It was around 2 a.m. now. I wasn't hungry but I surely was bored.

I decided to get out of bed and write some lyrics down. I had many emotions inside that I haven't wrote down yet. While sitting on my bed and trying to make my words make sense I heard someone open the door slowly.

I furrowed my brows, got out of bed and was ready to defend myself incase we had a robber in our house.

- Qui êtes-vous? (who are you). I'm not scared.- I spoke to the person.

- Put the pen down, it's just me.- I heard them speak.

When they turned on the lights, I saw that the person who entered my room was Trent. I looked at him angrily and threw my weapon at him.

- Et si je vous avais attaqué? (what if i attacked you) Crétin! (moron). - I yelled.

- I don't understand you. Calm down I just wanted to surprise you!- He explained and walked slowly towards me.

That's when I saw another person enter my room. It was João this time. He must've also had difficulties with falling asleep.

- Bro you made me think you're getting kidnapped or something. Quiet down and let me sleep.- He spoke looking at me, completely ignoring Trent, and then leaving.

- Idiot! Ugh I hate him so much Trent. It's wild.- I groaned and sat on my bed.

- We'll talk in the morning, promise. I'm quite tired.- He stated and left the room, leaving me confused.

Mason probably left the door open so he could come in. I was wondering where he'll be sleeping, because both João and I were taking the only guest rooms in the house, so I followed him, taking a pillow from my bed before leaving.

- Wait. Go to sleep in my bed. I'm not tired anyways.- I proposed and walked past him, making my way downstairs.

My only option now was to either sleep in the living room, not sleep at all or sleep with João in one bed, which seemed impossible to me, but I had to try.

I didn't want to do it, but if I wouldn't get any sleep, i'd be all grumpy in the morning. I went to knock on his door, and didn't wait long before he opened them. He scanned me from head to toes and raised his brow.

He was shirtless only wearing shorts. I swallowed the gulp that's created in my throat and took a deep breath in before speaking.

- You're looking at me like i'd be naked. Do you not like my sleepwear?- I asked him with a serious face.

- What do you want?- He questioned.

- I let Trent sleep in my bed. Obviously I won't sleep in one bed with him, so can I sleep here? Even the floor will be good.- I requested and looked him deep in the eyes.

He sighed and let me inside without saying a word. I stood there waiting for him to say something. When he closed the door and turned around to face me again I realised that he wasn't even as bad as I thought he was.

- I'm surprised that you came to me instead of calling your boyfriend to pick you up and go to his place.- He teased me, unfortunately successfully.

- He's not my boyfriend, god.- I rolled my eyes at him.

- The medias say otherwise.- He muttered and sat on his bed.

- Why do you care in the first place. I thought you weren't bothered by.- I wanted to finish but couldn't because of him cutting in.

- You say this every time we talk. Aren't you bored?- He asked, laying down on his elbows.

I rolled my eyes again and kissed my teeth, and when I wanted to lay down on the floor and sleep, he stopped me.

- Take my bed. I'll sleep on the floor.- He said and stood up, taking a pillow with him and a blanket.

I nodded my head and laid in his bed. I covered myself with the covers and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep again.

His sheets smelled so good. As much as I hated to admit it, he used one of the best perfumes i've ever smelled on a man.

I bit my lip and turned from one side to another and then on my back, trying to get comfortable. I must've annoyed João, because i heard him groan.

- Can you stop moving so much?- He asked, still laying down.

- No I'm uncomfortable. It's your fault.- I blamed him, because that was my only reason to somewhat start a conversation with the guy again.

- How the hell is that my fault?- He questioned, sitting up.

- I'm not in my bed, and yours is absolutely horrid.- I explained, trying to stay as quiet as possible.

- Look you can go sleep with Trent if my room is so bad.- He looked at me, annoyed.

- No! This is perfect. My bad, i'll sleep now. Bonne nuit, João. (goodnight).- I said and closed my eyes again.

- Boa noite, Noelle. (goodnight in portuguese).- I heard him answer.

That was the second time I heard João speak portuguese. I know it's weird, but fuck that shit was hot. I hated my thoughts back then.

I managed to fall asleep after a couple of minutes. I wish I knew in how much trouble i was going to get.

__________________________________

HELLO ANOTHER ONE, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR

PLEASE VOTE ⭐️⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 138 10
In which Jude's move to Dortmund breaks apart a childhood friendship until one day the two reconcile and discover there were more feelings between th...
14.9K 202 18
"just tell me you love me!"
1K 28 7
โ˜† "how can i forget those gorgeous ocean blue eyes of yours?" โ˜† - ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž-๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ...
16.1K 590 3
๐๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi want your love, and i want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ there is a thin l...