Ending : the new ray of hope...

Av theChotic_Wind

#๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐Ÿญ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐‘๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ "๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๏ฟฝ... Mer

Copyright
Dedication
Prologue
MAIN CHARACTERs
01 : past to present
02 : I know am at fault
03 : Not easy to forget
04 : Checking him out
05 : Can I ?
other Characters
06 : is it appropriate
07 : Just do one thing
08 : Death is easier than live
09 : Stuck in middle
Important
ten : Show time
Teaser
Twelve : Mess
Thirteen : forgiveness
14 : Cabin
15: Confusion, Regret & Vengeance
16: meetings & rituals
17 : either ... or
18 : Night
Attention.....
Trailer of Upcoming chapters

Eleven : Contract

85 12 1
Av theChotic_Wind

🌼There is a new destination in a new journey, only the person remains the same 🌼

"He is now in Banglore, his flight landed just 20 minutes ago and most fucking thing is he really have some confident left in him so he really planned to meet you in our office. Hell" Isha shouted angrily.

Isha really hate him as much as I do. I don't know how to put the things in right place in my life. My new attraction towards Ommkaraya, it's not like I am only attracted towards him. He is also attracted towards me.

After thinking about my plan I know what to do now . Now the revenge game begins.

"Isha contact Mr. Sharma and inform about the next step of our plan. We literally forgot about that fucker in this Shivansh named fiasco " I said

I will give that bastard the pain which he deserves, he is going to pay the price of his deeds with the interest. I will make his life like living hell. May be I can be distracted for sometimes that doesn't mean he will be spared.

Isha noded her head as OK.

"Isha contact the CEO of Kar Corporation, and inform them DCx has a offer for them " I said to Isha

Isha noded her head, as per her instruction Isha contacted them through mail.

--------------------------------------------------

Atrika is now feeling a wave of emotions, after all she is also a human . It's for her to again revisit the past. A past where her happiness is a mirage, pain is her partner and expectations were scattered like a mirror. Those mirror pieces still hurt her but she choose to walk on them until they were crushed under his self determination and her cruelty .

And on the other hand Isha is scared because of Atrika. She knows her that much like noone could understand her. But this time she is also unable to guess her next move. She really love her like her elder sister.

Emotions are like mirror of truth. When show our image in that mirror it either gives you satisfaction or pain. Like when truth is as per your expectations it gives you immense satisfaction but when it is beyond your worst imagination it gives you the pain you never thought to feel that.

In PP tech afternoon time, Banglore

After checked - in , in the hotel where he will be going to stay, then Shivansh go to the Atrika's office. In the hope of he will just get a slightest glance of Atrika. But he is unknown to the pain this he will get from her.

In the CEO's office PP Tech, Shivansh greeted the CEO of PP Tech & said him about their project merging plan and beneficiary it will be for them. But the answer he got from him shocked him.

" Mr. Rajvansh I really appreciate your idea. But I can't take this offer because now we are already in a joint project with another company. Sorry " Said the CEO of the company.

" It's ok " Said Shivansh

But he is in deep thought how to get things on his own hand. This time he want to contact the CEO of that company. But first he need the information about him & who is he.

Then he called his Private Investigator and informed him about this matter and he wants details about it.

There is in otherhand,

Atrika in a Cafe named "Bocca Cafe" Waiting for someone. As always she maintained her sotic face but the things in her mind making her heart restless. She really don't know what will be his answer after hearing her plan.

Then she saw a man entering into the cafe. Atrika thought in her mind 'now the show begins'

"Hello Mr. Chauhan!! " Atrika Said forwarding her hand to him for a handsake. At that with her attitude she looks like a queen with invisible crowns who have the great power over everyone.

" Don't be Shocked, Mr. Chauhan. I know you have so many questions and you want answers for them. So have some patience Mr. Chauhan with the passing time you will get your answers" . Said Atrika to Ommkaraya

But here Ommkaraya hell shocked, he doesn't know how to react. This time he gets more attracted towards Atrika. Now his main tension is his friend Aditya. He is not a fool to understand that if Atrika is the DCx's main hacker, it means Isha is the supporting one. But he still want to know about the deal Atrika is going to offer him.

"Marry me " She said in a normal tone

"What!" He replied with a shocking tone

"Don't worry it will be a contract marriage , you will get what you want and I will get what I want" She said with her cold voice where no emotions exist.

"And this is the deal, As per contract in these 1yr I will help your company getting the deals you want. Your company will be one of the best Company. Like in Top 10 . " She said in a voice where no emotions exist.

For Atrika it's really hard for her to said these things but she have to. She knows that it's not but sometimes we have to do things which not right for other one but for you.

After hearing Atrika's words Ommkaraya thought for a while. Then he decided to do what he want.

" I am ready but I have some conditions" he said

He even don't know why but when Atrika said "Marry me" this word gave him a feelings like when someone want to hear something for a long time and he can hear it finally. Even Atrika said those words to another person for her mouth thinking about this it gave him so much pain he can't bear.

" Then say the conditions, if I think these conditions are applicable then I will consider them " Atrika replied. She also wants to know the conditions of Ommkaraya

"Ok now hear, My conditions
1. In these period of marriage you and I never gonna touch any another human for our sexual needs. Like we both have to be loyal for each other like a normal marriage.

2. No one gonna know about the contract because it will be very harmful for my family as well as my company

3. We will marry like a normal persons, so that I can avoid rumors and suspicions.

I think these not hard for you to agree Atrika" Said Ommkaraya

" No these conditions are ok as long as you don't interfere in my personal space " Said Atrika

--------------------------------------------------------

Vote ⭐ , comment & share your views about Today's Chapter.

Follow this account guys, show some love here. Here you can get some early updates of upcoming chapters.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

1.6M 70.7K 50
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ก...
2.4M 92.7K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
5.2M 188K 45
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ...
7.9K 249 31
H๐’†๐’“ "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’" H๐’Š๐’Ž" ๐’‰๐’–๐’‰ ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ "...