AOT: Insight

By Saphireblueelf

Eren ran away from home due to abuse as a small child. He has lived on the streets since then. Due to his ear... More

Nightmares
Prosperity
Best friends day
Dead end?
Alive
Finding the truth
Connections
Control
Crumbling walls
My Brat
Declaration
Going home
Ripples of time
Wicked cries
Fitting in
Rivers of red
Twisted
Dreams
Links
Battery
Choices
Safe Haven
The game begins
Destruction

Lovers

30 4 0
By Saphireblueelf

⚠️smut! ⚠️

Eren. His name contoured up pictures of him. They way he was as a child. His face was all eyes. They had been so huge in his gaunt small face. He had been an adorable kid. Why no one kidnapped him off the streets I was never sure. Raising up, I stretched from my chair.

Erwin was off with Kenny and Hange coming up with their plan. Apparently little Armin was very good at this whole planning thing too. Eren refused to agree to anything unless his buddy was part of the process. So, it was just us. We were alone in the house. The girls having all gone back to their homes once it was found out I was gay. Mother wasn't too happy about that. This brought a smirk to my face. Erwin assured me they would be ready in a few days.

Slipping out of my room, a place I had gone to hide from being alone with Eren, I found him standing by the sliding glass door that led out to the back yard. He was sipping a coffee cup. Huh? That must be why he knocked on the door earlier. I had yelled out that I was busy.

"Done with your work?" he asked not turning around.

I saw his reflection in the dark glass. His eyes were on mine. I smirked.

"Yeah." I muttered.

"Good cause your tea is getting cold." He pointed to where a cup sat next to him.

I picked it up as I moved around behind him. We stood together sipping our drinks. Eren's fingers kept touching the back of my hand. I was fighting to not smirk at this. In my head I took in his appearance. He was tall, lean had little muscle mass, guess that's what you get from being on the streets.

"Eren?" I whispered his name.

"MM?" He asked turning to face me.

"Have you ever, um well..." I stammered running my hand through my hair to grip the back of my neck.

"I've never sold my body for anything." Eren assured me. He let out a small chucking laugh.

"In fact, aside from what Zeke and my parents forced me to do, I never had sex with anyone." He added.

"Do you want to?" I asked. He titled his head to one side.

I saw the tiniest twitch to his lips as he looked me over.

"Damn you really screwed with my head all these years." He joked.

His hand slipped around mine. It was large, warm from the cup. He gazed down at me. His eyes were like burning jewels in the sands of time. I couldn't tear my eyes away from them. He sat his cup down, only to turn back to me. Tracing his finger along my jaw, he bent down. His kiss was so soft, so gentle so quick that I barely registered it.

"Yes, as long as it's with you." He purred into my ear.

His voice sent shivers through my body. "Eren." I gasped out his name wanting nothing more that to pull him tighter to me.

"Answer the same question, Levi." He asked. He was standing tall again looking down at me.

"No, I never sold myself nor have I ever had sex with anyone. Honestly, your the only person I ever felt any kind of sexual response too." I informed him.

"Hmm. We may have a problem then." He chuckled. I frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"Who tops? Who bottoms? You have never done either, how are we to decide which you like?" his tone wasn't one of teasing or lightheartedness. He was being serious about this.

"Well, what about you?" I asked

"I was forced to be the recipient." He growled.

"Um the do you want to try..." He was shaking his head.

"I want to be fair." He answered.

"Then I guess we will have to try it both ways and discuss." I offered.

"Flip a coin?" he asked.

"What?" I pinched my nose.

"I got it we flip two coins at the same time. Whose ever lands on heads is the top and tails is the bottom. Now we just need to coins." He turned as if he were looking on the floor for them. I laughed.

"Eren, no! Let's uh..." I drew in a breath. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out a single coin.

"I only have one." I offered.

"Then flip it. Which ever it lands on is what you have to be first." He declared.

I nodded. It seemed fair if a little sterile. I flipped the coin. Both our eyes watched it flipping around as it rose up above my hand. While it came down, I caught it. Flipping it over onto the back of my other hand I lifted my hand away. We looked down at the head starring up at us.

"Guess you're in charge. Whenever your ready, come find me." Eren offered. He began to turn away.

That was when I noticed not only did he not have his backpack, but he didn't have a shirt on. That's why his body looked so strange to me. I was used to seeing him with the stupid pack. I reached out, the coin bounced noiselessly onto the carpet. I caught Eren's shoulder.

Spinning him around, I forced my body against his. He was in mid turn so easily off balanced. We fell together down onto the sofa behind him. My lips found his and my hand twisted into his hair. I yanked the band holding it up out. Tossing it aside I held on to him as our tongues swirled around each other.

"I'm ready." I hissed raising up slightly above him.

"You have lube?" He inquired. I smirked.

"Don't worry." I hissed.

Now it was time for me to explore his body. It was slightly cool to the touch. I started with twisting his head to the side. My lips trailed over his jaw line. He breathed out my name. I felt his hand grip my waist. Inching up, I got in a better position to kiss his neck. He moaned softly. His hands slid under my shirt.

Their touch was like a jolt of lightening. As I kissed his neck, sucking lightly on his flesh, his hands moved higher up my back. His hips pressed up against my hidden bulge. I moaned at the touch. Who was really in charge here? The thought shot through me. I sat up.

Jerking his head back I glared down at him. He smirked arching an eyebrow. I raised my arms up. His eyes widened in shock. His hands came around to push the martial up my body. He sat up as he reached the tips of my fingers. As soon as my head was free I attacked. My lips took over their course down his torso.

He chuckled. The vibration sending shockwaves through my body. I took my time exploring his reaction to how I toyed with his nipples. Sliding up, I cupped his waist between my legs. Rocking back and forth I ground my cock against his. The pain, the pleasure it sent through us both had each of us crying out the others name. Lower, I wanted more. I wanted all of him.

I slipped down, tugging his sweat pants lower. His cock nearly jabbed me in the cheek. It was large, in length not too overly girthy. Perfect. I thought, just like every inch of him was. I trailed my tongue over the tip, his body jerked, stomach tightening. I tasted his slit as I wrapped my hand around the base. Squeezing, he moaned digging his head back into the couch.

I worked my hand up as I licked around the length of him. His moans like music to my soul. In time I couldn't take it much longer myself. I pounced. Forcing his cock as deep as I could down my throat.

I spluttered as it hit the back. He arched pressing it deeper. Gagging I didn't stop, neither did he. Slowly it slipped down into my throat. So tight! I could feel my throat squeezing him. He moaned. I began to slid my head up and down it. I never let it come out of my throat for fear I wouldn't be able to take it back again.

When I needed air I let go, his body jerked under me. "Damn." He whispered.

My hand pressed into the tip, he came then. I smiled. Stepping up, I slipped off of him. His eyes roamed over me. I took my pants off. He gaped at how hung I was. Yeah, for someone of my short stature I was well endowed. Pushing him back, I climbed on his chest. His eyes met mine. I didn't have to say a word, his mouth opened.

The tightness I felt as he went down my throat was nothing compared to feeling how his throat tightened around me. Gripping handfuls of his hair I rammed down into his throat. His eyes watered. I needed to stop, but I couldn't. I ended up cumming in his mouth. The way his throat worked at swallowing me had me go off again.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah." He smirked.

"Roll over." I demanded.

I sat on his back as I kissed his neck. My fingers slipped into his mouth. He sucked over them wetting them. As his saliva saturated my fingers, I sucked his neck, marking him. He was mine! I wouldn't let another touch him like this! I licked down the curve of his spine.

There he was, waiting. My fingers spread him open. I licked his hole to his startled cry. I pressed a single finger in as deep as I could. He barely responded. Pulling it out again, I pressed two in, then three. He jerked at this. I opened them twisting them as deep as I could within him. I was so hard! This was nothing like I thought it would be.

"Eren?" I asked barley able to hold back.

"Levi, I want this." He answered my silent thought. That was all the restraint I had.

I pulled my fingers out. He rolled over. I gazed down into those luscious illuminous eyes. Lifting his leg I pressed his knee into his chest. His hand touched my own chest as I aligned myself with him. Our eyes locked. I pressed forward. The bliss that enveloped me was like nothing I had ever encountered before.

Finally, I was home. I had gotten the one thing I had ways wanted. I pressed deeper until I heard his sweet cry. His hand tightened around my waist. I watched the pain switch to pleasure in his eyes. He gazed up at me with such trust. I knew, this time he was letting go of his past to love me.

The actual act wasn't as important to me as seeing how he gave himself to me. Yes it sent sensations through my body. I bound myself to him with each thrust of my hips. The startled realization came when I felt him respond. He lifted his hips to meet mine. I growled out going harder.

Eren, my beautiful, wonderful nightmare was finally over. He was mine. I was always his. We came together, breathing hard. I landed on his chest, my cock going limp within him. He stroked my hair as he kissed my sweaty brow.

"Thank you." He cooed.

"I didn't harm you?" I asked.

He kissed me again as he pulled me tighter into his embrace. I rested on his chest fighting to regain my breathing.

"Never. I knew you wouldn't. I trust you, Levi." It was the sweetest words I had ever heard.

But once we regained our breaths, it would be his turn. A thrill shot through me at that thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 985 22
Eren parents die. The king and queen. Civil war starts as Eren, Mikasa, Armin tries to survive. They join Trainees gang. Then they were attacked by c...
152K 2.5K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
574 63 30
Eren us homeless. He sings in a subway for cash. One day Erwin hears him. Erwin runs a bar and grill that turns into a Nightclub on the weekends. Erw...
11.4K 410 9
Eren in a sophomore in high school. He has a simple life. A best friend, a sister who looks out for him, parents that treat him well. His life is bor...