Avengers react

Autorstwa Crystalheartxd

Avengers react to their actors, random videos about them, movie clips, memes etc!!! Hpe you enjoy my content... Więcej

Info
1.Where the hell are we??
2. RDJ
3.Scarlette Johnsson
4.Chris Hemsworth
5.Chris Evans
6.Jeremy Renner
8.Tom H.
9.Tom H. #2
10.Tchalla and Shuri
11.Bucky and Sam
12.Wanda and Vision
13.Dr.Strange and Scott
14.Fury and Carol

7.Mark Ruffalo

1.5K 32 4
Autorstwa Crystalheartxd

"You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
~ A.A Milne

                        ••••••••••

Next up we have...

Mark Ruffalo aka Bruce Banner or Hulk.

Mark Alan Ruffalo ( November 22, 1967) is an American actor ,director, producer, and screenwriter. He began acting in the early 1990s and gained international recognition for playing Bruce Banner / Hulk since 2012 in the superhero franchise of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. His net worth is 40 million dollars.

"You look great science bro." Tony said.

"The Bruce Banner is talented even there" Peter said.

"Thanks kid and Pls leave 'The' part and call me Bruce"  Bruce said.

"We'll do Mr.Banner" Peter said.

Bruce sighed but didn't say anything back.

That's your family.

Bruce smiled wide and others commented how good they looked.

"YOU ARE FAMOUS TOO MY FRIEND" Thor exclaimed and everyone laughed.

"I get it Thor" Bruce said embarrassed.

"You're taking my photo even tho we are right next to each other" Loki said.

"I didn't know your that much of a fan of mine bro but I don't mind." Tony said grinning.

"W-why are you looking at me like that??" Scott asked.

Let's just say he couldn't believe it was you I mean your actor standing in front of him. Here I'll show you.

"Oh my god I can't believe!! Your my fan!!" Scott said proudly and amused.

"I am hurt science bro. How c- OW!! PEPPER!!!" Tony said while Pepper pinched him.

*Silence*

"I didn't know you were gay Banner and Stark" Natasha said smirking.

"I-" Bruce was so embarrassed to even utter a word.

Everyone was laughing so hard.

"Are you cheating on Ms.Pepper Mr.Stark" peter fake gasped.

"I-noo!! That's my actor and I am not gay. I will never cheat on Pepper!!!" Tony exclaimed.

Pepper smiled.

"You're both homies" Quill said.

"Thor is taking their family photo for their front wall " Shuri said laughing.

"I didn't know you were a thief. I am hurt. You had all that money for what??" Tony said wiping away fake tears.

"My actor is really embarassing. He is totally different from me." Bruce said.

"That is some skill" Shuri said.

"Why are you holding his hand like that ?" Tony asked seriously.

"I-Mr.Stark it must be for something else. They are actors right. And O my God I am holding his hand!!!" Peter said.

"You shaked his hand even before Pete"
Pepper chuckled.

"Oh right. I shook this hand with The Bruce Banner and The Loki ; God of mischief. I am never washing it again." Peter said out loud not realising but when he did he just sinked down.

"That's gross kid" Tony chuckled.

"Oh right look whose saying" Peter said sticking his tongue out.

Everyone smiled at the interaction. Loki wanted to ruffle the boy's hair but wasn't sure if he should. But Peter noticed and moved his head a bit towards Loki who smiled a bit wide and ruffled his hair. No one except the spies present there saw the interaction.

Ok guys now that the Og6 have been revealed, we'll go to others. Starting with...
                         •••••••••
~ 483 words.

Have a great day or night.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

688K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
1.5K 20 28
UNDER EDITING 18+ CONTENT!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WANRED I own nothing from Marvel... I have a couple OC, that @_Willow_Jinx_ helped me come up with Who is...
208K 4.7K 18
Peter Stark is not a normal kid. Let's just hope this field trip to his home will be okay. I DO NOT OWN THE MARVEL FRANCHISE!!!
1.1K 0 22
I do not own any of these characters. these are just some fun stories to keep people entertained. these stories include uncle dad grandad Mother Hen...