ɪʟʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴀꜰꜰᴀɪʀꜱ • ʀᴀꜰᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏ...

By delicatessss

Rafe Cameron's love and obsessions. JJ Maybank's issues and recklessness. Rafe Cameron x OC x JJ Maybank. OBX... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
ᴀᴇꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄꜱ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛꜱ
𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆

1K 20 4
By delicatessss

BARRY ALREADY kicked everyone out from his trailer, yelling at all the drunken and dopey head to get out from stumbling around his place and tell them to come back tomorrow. Bringing along the money they owned him or he’s going to hunt their asses.

Hope sitting on a chair at the front porch, she already pull out her scrunchie from her hair since it already ruined when Luke Maybank tugged on it. Placing the navy blue hair tie on a table in front of her.

She rubs on her scalp that feel sore and a little bit numb, she swears she thought she’s going to lose her hair for quick seconds. That man really lose his mind.

Suddenly, she feels bad for JJ. She can’t imagine what he’s going through by living in a same roof with the man. If he can pull this shit on her, at the public eyes, what would he’ll doing to JJ when nobody around them.

Though she’s not sure enough that Luke would be some sort of an abusive towards JJ. But seeing him here, drunk and high while searching for his drugs and acting so impulsive, she knows something might going down in the house between them.

“You good, kid?” Barry asked when he heard a sigh coming from her, he was still trying to kick out the drunk that lounging on her lawn. He turned to face her who is still rubbing her head.

“Yeah. That son of a bitch almost pulled out my hair” Hope cuss, giving her scalp one last rub before she drops her hand. Shifting on the chair to be more comfortable.

Barry left the door and approaching the girl, standing in front of her and giving a little tap on her chin for her to look up for him. Hope glances up, showing her face at the man.

He placed his palm on her side of her face, eyes scanning every inches of her face to spot any wounds or bruises that might come from Luke but he can’t find any. That’s a relief for him.

“He didn’t hit you or even touch you anywhere, right?” Barry asked, just to make sure.

“No” Hope shook her head, but she’s sure if Barry not showed up for another minutes, something a lot more than that can happen.

Barry breath in relief again, dropping his hand from her face and taking a seat on an empty chair next to her. He’s facing the girl that remains silence, he feels like a parent picks up his kid from the principal office.

“I don’t like you show up like that, kiddo. That ain’t funny at all” Barry spoke, he shook his head “This place, isn’t like one of your Kook’s playground. Real shit happened here and you can get seriously hurt”

Hope swallowed at the confrontation from Barry, he doesn’t look mad but he also not pleased with what happened.

“I’m sorry” She muttered “You said you want to hang out, I thought maybe I can surprised you”

“No, don’t apologize. I should warn you about it before but still, you can’t just popped out like that without telling me” Barry continues, he sound stern but he mostly worry “Next time, if you want to stop by and do shit with me, you ring me first, aight?”

Hope quickly nods, sucking her inner cheek. She feels bad, she thought she just ruined everything for Barry. He might lose his chances for a deal, because he needs to kick everyone here.

“I’m sorry Baz” Hope apologizes once again at the guilty thought

“I told you don’t be sorry”

“No, I’m sorry. You lose your customers today because of me” Hope states “I can just go home, you know and you can call them back for the deal”

“Kid, that was nothin’, okay? Don’t stress out about it, I can just do another deal tomorrow” Barry assured “Plus, they ain’t giving me profit anymore. Half of them owned me hundreds buck, it would be a pleasure to kick them out from here”

“But--”

“Ah-ah, no buts and shits” Barry cuts her off, holds up his hand and that making Hope to frown “Right now, you better get your pretty ass up and hands me the beer you bought. We don’t waste anything like that in this house”

Hope changes her frown to a smile, she quickly gets up from the chair and walking to the six pack she bought for Barry. She grabs one bottle for him before she walks back and hands him it.

“Come on, grabs one for you too” Barry said when she only hands him the bottle but nothing for herself. She quickly shook her head “Nah, I’m good. You have fun with all of these”

“Just a sip, come on. You can’t get drunk with one sip”

“I don’t drink, Barry”

“Sipping one not going to make you drunk”

Hope rolled her eyes, she had enough with people keep trying to make her drinks any alcohol knowing not going to do that “Stop peer pressuring me” she states.

“This ain’t a peer pressure, sweetheart. I’m like half your age already, not ya peer at all” Barry popped the bottle’s lid and chugging on it.

“Isn’t that more illegal, cause you’re a fully adult and you’re asking me to drink beer with you” she bluntly asked “And you’re literally a drug dealer. That totally would throw you under the bas if the authority know”

“Nah, I know you’re liking me too much to put me in a such position” Barry confidently said “Plus, you ain’t driving all the way here just to throw me under the bus”

Hope let out a chuckle, knowing he’s spitting nothing but a fact. She won’t snitched on him, never. He’s like a real friend that she has after Sarah, though she’s only knows him for like months. And this is the third times they’re talking, after yesterday, after months ago.

“Yeah, sure” Hope said, leaning against the chair while rubbing her scalp again. Though it’s no longer hurt, it’s still sore.

Barry caught the act again “You need something for that?” he pointed at her head with the bottle “That seems hurt, was he grabs you that hard?” he asked.

Hope shook her head “No, it’s fine. I’ll be fine later, just a little sore but nothing much” she assured. Plus, what exactly he’s gonna do? It’s not like they can pull out her hair and put it back once the feeling gone.

“Imma make sure that old man eat shit next time he’s come back” Barry grumbles.

“Please don’t, he’s still someone’s father you know” Hope said, her mind wander about JJ. Luke might be an ass, but he’s still his father at the end. She doesn’t know the relationship JJ has with Luke, but seeing your father got beat up isn’t exactly a pleasure scenery.

“Nah, I feel sorry for that man’s boy. He might hate his ass” Barry spoke, sipping on his beer again “He would thank me for beat his pop”

“You know JJ?” Hope asked, though it wouldn’t be that surprised because he’s living at the Cut and Luke is pretty famous around here for the shit he did.

“That’s the boy’s name?” Barry asked and she nods “Yeah, I know him. Always saw him hanging around the deck with his skimpy little friends” Barry continues.

“Does he--you know, be here sometimes” Hope hesitantly asks, just to make sure.

Though she knows it’s not her business if JJ buy drugs here, but that just bugging her. Because that would make him and Luke are not so different.

“What? Buying shits?” Barry asked, understands her question “Nah, I don’t think that boy wants anything to do with what his father did. That man is an asshole"

Hope breath in relief.

“I never know you’re friends with him?” Barry questioned, he saw the interest she has for Luke’s son.

“Not really. I just know him” Hope deny, but then she remembers that JJ and her already declared the friendship they had yesterday. But that’s another story to tell Barry, she can tell him later.

“You like him or something?”

That causing Hope to snort “What?” she squeals.

“Dunno, kid. You look like you have some real shit for that boy”

“I only asked if he ever made a deal with you, Barry” Hope pointed out, though the question actually makes her blushed.

“Really? That doesn’t seem convincing to me” Barry adds up.

“I barely knew him, Baz. How can I like him?” she protests.

JJ is attractive and he’s totally has his own charm, but to like him more than just a friend is a little crazy for her. They talked like twice or something.

“People said love is blind you know”

“That’s bullshit” Hope spats, scoffing a little “Who falls in love with a guy they barely knew? They could be a murderer or something”

“You have no idea how many people actually did that, Kook. When the love is in the air, nothing really matters” Barry spoke making Hope to snort at the words come out from him

“What are you? A Shakespeare?”

“Nah, I’m just high as fuck, bro” he blurts out and that causing Hope to laugh. At least he’s a self-aware, that’s a point for him.

“You’re a hazard to the society, Baz” Hope said, shaking her head. Barry taking another chug from the beer, but she can hear the small chuckle from him

“If you like him, I can set the date. He’s living like couple meters down from me” Barry continues with the topic, Hope let out a groan “Or I can just make a deal with Luke. If he let his son go on a date with you, I cut the price for him”

“Why are you so interest to pair me with him? I didn't know that you're playing cupid now”

“You’re not answering me, Hope” Barry spoke

“I don’t like him, stop pushing it” she complained, because if Barry keeps talking about it she might thinking about it.

And that boy already living inside her mind since the first time they’re talked to each other, this only going to make her to think about him more.

“Come on. You can tell me, I won’t snitch”

“I’m not!”

“Come on--” He nudges her and Hope smacks his hand away.

“I don’t want to talk to you, you’re a hazard” she states, pointing a finger at him

Barry falls into a fit of laughter, he’s totally drunks and wasted now. Hope rolled her eyes at his drunken behaviour.

“I'm gonna go get some water for you” Hope informed "I think you need to sober up a little" she continues.

Actually, she's just trying to escape the constant teasing about JJ from the man. Or else, she's going to turn red. It's better if she  leave now and left Barry in his own fantasy.

Barry just nods, chugging on his beer more and more making Hope to get up and get lost inside his trailer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 238 38
I don't know what to do, it unbelievable, and I don't how to get over, get over, someone as dangerous, tainted and flawed as you. Moving to an unknow...
1M 13.1K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
544K 17.9K 35
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. j. maybank x fem!oc outer banks, season one