ɪʟʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴀꜰꜰᴀɪʀꜱ • ʀᴀꜰᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏ...

De delicatessss

Rafe Cameron's love and obsessions. JJ Maybank's issues and recklessness. Rafe Cameron x OC x JJ Maybank. OBX... Mai multe

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
ᴀᴇꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄꜱ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛꜱ
𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ

1.1K 22 0
De delicatessss

HOPE  WALKING through the lawn of The Cameron’s with a sunglasses on her face shielding the morning sun from blinding her eyes. It's still early but the heat already starts to burn her.

A cup of ice coffee is on her hand, she grabs it from the nearest Starbuck on her way here. She's trying to find Sarah but the blonde already caught her first as soon as she's walking into her lawn.

“Good morning, Red” Sarah greets her as soon as she spotted Hope walking down there with her classy sunglasses and her ice coffee cup.

Sarah grimaces a little, she doesn’t know why Hope can literally waking up and chugging down the caffeine down her system. She can even going through her days with nothing but only her coffee. Or sometimes her Cokes.

She made a comment about it before, but Hope said it's her life support and help her to go through her day. She never asked about it again, as long as her best friend is happy with it, she'll be fine.

“Morning, blondie” Hope greets her back, peered through her sunglasses making Sarah to chuckle.

The blonde girl drapes her arm around her shoulder and continues their walk through the garden. Greeting couple of workers there when they walking passed them. Hope offered her coffee to Sarah but she shook her head.

“So, you find John B’s house?” Sarah asked her, making sure they’re far enough from the people before she asked the question. Knowing Hope wants to keep it confidential between them.

“Yeah. It’s kinda tricky but I got the right house. Thankfully” Hope nods.

“I take a guess that he’s fine?”

“Yeah, he is. Just got couple of bruises on his face but he’s fine” Hope confirmed and Sarah hummed a reply.

She knows, because John B showed up earlier this morning at her boat to drop off the scuba gear that he claimed to borrow yesterday. She can make sure that the boy is fine.

“You know, he’s showed up this morning at our boat” Sarah decides to tell Hope, it’s not like she’s going to snitch or something. Hope isn’t capable of doing that, she knows how to run her mouth especially for something like this. Hope glances at Sarah that only couple inches taller than her.

“What was he doing at your boat?” Hope asked “Better yet, what were you doing at the boat that early?"

“It’s the only place with air condition, okay? I’m not spending any time burning in my room” Sarah complained.

“You’re a spoiled brat” Hope rolled her eyes

“Speak for yourself” Sarah sneered, knowing the both of them are indeed spoiled by their family.

“Shut up” Hope elbows the blonde.

“What was John B did at your boat again?” She continues to ask, curiously wants to know. Sarah drops the arm from her shoulder.

“He dropped out scuba gears that he borrowed”

“Borrowed?”

“That’s what he said” Sarah shrugged “But that’s fine, it’s not really a big deal” she assured and Hope nods. He’s working with Ward after all, he knows his way around the boat and the equipments.

Even then, it's not really Hope's business to meddle with. And she's not intend to know more about it either so she let it slide.

They continue their walk with the conversations, not aware of the boys already walking in. Hope jerks her head when she heard a soft cry, she taps Sarah’s arm to get her attention.

The blonde gives her a look “What?” she asked, still not aware of the situation.

Hope puts a finger on her lips and pointing at a little girl that squatting on the ground while crying. She can hear the soft sobs coming from her. Both of them slowly approaching the little girl, Hope parted away from Sarah’s side and crouching next the girl.

“Hey, buddy. What’s wrong?” Hope greets her softly, trying not to spook her.

“I lost my teddy” The girl sniffed, looking up to her. Her cheeks wet and sticky because of the cry. Sarah joined her, crouching to her side while also looking at the girl.

“Where were you lost it?” Sarah asked

The girl pointing at the water where there’s an abandoned boat in between the grasses at the shore. Both of the girls give each other a look before Sarah nods at her, telling that they can help it

“Alright, can you tell us what she looks like?” Sarah asked again and the both of the girls stand up in unison ready to help the little girl.

“She has a trunk and blue ears” The girl said and they nod once again.

“Okay, we’re gonna get her for you” Hope said

“Be careful of electricity” the little girl reminds them and she gives her a little pat on her head.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be okay. We’ll get your teddy, okay?”

The girl smile and nods.

Hope glances at Sarah, raising her brows and the girl can read the question by the look.

“I’m going there, I’m a better athlete than you” Sarah states, gripping on a wooden pole and putting her legs on the trunk that laying between the shore to the boat.

“We both know I’m the better one than you” Hope said.

“You can do it if you want” Sarah offers.

“Or—we can do it together” Hope suggested. The girls give each other a smile, knowing they love the idea so much.

Sarah hold out her hand towards Hope and she takes it, they continue to walking through the trunk together. The people around them start to yell, watching their mischievous action together.

“What are they doing?” Topper asked the boys when the three of them now focus at the two girls.

“Watch the both of them fall and make a big drama out of it” Rafe casually said, chewing his gums

“Hey, there’s 14,000 volts in those wires” One of the women from the house yells at them and the girls shriek together when they almost fall but regaining their composure together.

They start to giggle, ignoring the warned and horrific reaction from most of the people that have been watching them.

“Girls! Be careful!” Topper yells from the other side of them

“Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Sarah, Hope, get down now!” Rose yells at them.

She’s aware enough with the chaos that the both of the girls always created when they’re together. Mostly ended with something very traumatic and the platinum blonde woman had it enough.

“Rose, calm down. We’re both athletes. We got this” Sarah said.

“Yeah, Rose. Calm down” Hope said after her, grinning at the upset woman.

“The both of you are gonna get electrocuted. Get down from there now!” Rose continues to yell once again, she’s not going to watch either of them get fried because of their stupid action.

“Come on, give them a little dance” Hope suggested and they start to wiggle their body together, teasing those people that watching them.

Hope looks at her brother that looks terrified, along with Kelce and Rafe. She holds up her thumb for Topper, grinning widely when Topper shook his head.

“Hope Amelia, that’s not funny at all” Topper yells at her, knowing she’s trying to provoke him.

Hope ignores him and Rafe gives the girl a look, he’s been watching her with amusement. He doesn’t give a shit about Sarah, but there’s something telling him to stop Hope from goes down with his bratty sister.

But he’s a man with a big ego. Of course, he’s not gonna say anything.

“Dude, both of your sisters are crazy” Kelce made the comment, nudging both Rafe and Topper for their sisters wild behaviours. The boys remain silent at the comment, eyes still darting on the girls.

Sarah reaches the boat first and Hope just right behind her, she gives the sign to the blonde to pull out the wires and she did. They smiles to each other once again, knowing they got it handle perfectly and have half of the people here are terrified for them.

They found the stuffed toy that the little girl mentioned earlier “We’re see her” Sarah told the girl making her to giggle.

Sarah gives Hope sign, telling that they’re gonna make this more dramatic than it already have. Hope rolls her eyes but she’s not gonna complain about it.

Because that would be fun to do. Seeing all of them freak out and yelling in terror. That's a pure entertainment to them to watch.

Sarah mouths the counts down but Hope decides to act up first, she fake her lost of balance before she falls on the boat while pulling Sarah along with her. The girls let out a loud scream making the boys start to yell and running toward them, following the rest of the people there

Topper’s heart almost jolt out from his chest seeing both his girlfriend and his sister going down like that, with the probability that they’re gonna get electrocuted together.

Rafe almost drops his drink while running, he’s scared for Hope not for his sister. His eyes pinning right on ths redhead, his heart thumping faster against his chest. He can't help to beg the universe from nothing happened to her, though he's still trying to remain unbothered about it.

Hope and Sarah starts to laugh out loud, hold up their hands while Sarah shows the wired that already unplugged. Kelce laughing along with the girls while both Rafe and Topper rolling their eyes at the dramatic action pulled by them.

What a brat.

“It’s disconnected” Both of them said at the same time, continuing their laugh. Hope can feel her stomach hurt and her cheek sore, this is a pure comedy to her.

“Oh my god, Topper. You should see your face!” Hope yells from the boat, getting up and looking at her brother "It was so priceless"

“All right, I’m sorry that I’m care, okay? guilty” Topper said, hold up both of his hands. He's totally going to nag about it to Hope, he's almost got a heart attack.

“Congratulations, pussy. You’re officially their bitch” Rafe announced, giving the boy a pat on his shoulder before he turns around bringing his drink back to his mouth.

As if he’s not almost leap to save Hope from getting electrocuted earlier. And he's so glad that she's not.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3K 48 15
Katie Routledge never thought she would love again, but, JJ Maybank had other plans. JJ x OC S1-S3 *WILL NOT FOLLOW THE OG STORYLINE* *NO SMUT* *TW:...
42.6K 2.6K 12
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘. ❝ the difference between you and rafe , jj , is that he doesnˊt try to change who i am. he accepts me for me. ❞ ❝ because...
5.1M 111K 40
❝ your ass must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth. ❞ ❝ i like the noise you make when you shut the fuck up. ❞ outer banks { jj...
1M 13.1K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...