Silent Grace | Min Yoongi x F...

By pvrpleBTS7

✎summary: Min Yoongi lives a pretty private life for the most part. He is rich and powerful. His name carries... More

one
two
three
Debts & Misunderstandings
A deadly favor (part one)
A deadly favor (part two)
A deadly favor (part 3)
the (half) truth
The(half) truth: shattered trust
It's Just Business.
Reunion pt. I
when it's good, it's bad.
when it's bad, it's worse.

Reunion pt. ii

64 6 0
By pvrpleBTS7

The few months were a rollercoaster for you. You've left your job officially and Yoongi was busier than ever. You hardly saw him anymore. Before, you understood that his 'work' was necessary. But now, it scared you what he could be doing. 

"I really hated to see you go Yn. Who am I going to pass the time with?" your co-worker said with a cheesy smile, on the Facetime call. You laughed and shook your head.

"I'm not leaving the city, just left the hospital. We can always hang out otherwise," you said on the phone. Just as you were finishing up your conversation, Yoongi came from the bathroom and headed towards the dresser.

He smiled to himself as he placed his jewelry on while he was listening to you.

"Okay, okay, Yoongi's ready, I have to call you later!" You giggled. Your friend smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows. "Have fun! I better be an aunt the next you call me!" You playfully rolled your eyes at her before shaking your head, telling her goodbye, and hanging up.

Yoongi was completely amused by your friend. The smile hasn't left his face since he first walked in.

"Are you ready blossom?" He asked,

"Yes! Yes!" You said excitedly as you grabbed your purse and checked your outfit to make sure it looked good.

"You look absolutely beautiful baby. I knew you would look beautiful. Let's go so we don't be too late and before I change my mind and keep you here" He smirks softly as he kisses your lips sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi decides to take you to the new restaurant you're raving about. You heard your friends talk about it at work and when they showed you the pictures, you immediately sent them to Yoongi. So tonight he decided to surprise you. He even went as far as getting you a new dress.

He held your waist protectively as you both moved through the beautiful restaurant. After a few minutes, you and Yoongi sit at a table adorned with candles. Namjoon and Seokjin decide to sit a few tables behind you, so you could have some privacy. Although it was a date, they had to follow you both. To keep you safe of course and eat on Yoongi's dime.

After a while and a few glasses of wine, you two are engrossed in a deep conversation, your laughter filling the air followed by Yoongi's.

"I'm telling you, you can't beat me in basketball, blossom, even if you tried. You still wouldn't beat me." Yoongi declares. You scoffed with a wide smile. "As if! I had to go to hundreds of games, I even practiced with my brother! I'm a professional!" Yoongi laughs genuinely.

You could play, but you were no professional, it was just cute to watch Yoongi's expressions. You guys continued to eat and conversate until something caught Yoongi's eye. Suddenly, Yoongi's eyes widen as he spots someone across the room. His eyes grew dark and full of hate. He couldn't believe that out of thousands of restaurants in Seoul, he decided to come here.

Hoseok, now looking distant and bitter, locks eyes with Yoongi. They haven't seen each other since their childhood, when they were once inseparable friends. Yoongi turns back to you, trying to dismiss the unwelcome sight.

You frowned softly and tried to look for what Yoongi was looking at, noticing the man you had saved and his friends. Jimin locks eyes with you and gives you a warm smile to which you return before looking back at Yoongi.

"Baby is everything, okay?" you ask, pulling Yoongi's hands to yours. The sight tickled Hoseok. He shook his head and leaned over to whisper something in Jimin's ear.

"Yeah, just someone from my past, I'm not too fond of, has made his presence known."

You frowned softly.

"We can leave, let's go somewhere else. We can go see a movie or just go home." You said gathering your things. Yoongi agreed.

He wasn't scared, he just didn't want to have to kill anyone tonight. He didn't want to scare you.

Yoongi pulls out his phone and texts Namjoon and Seokjin, but they are already two steps ahead of him. They had already called reinforcements and they were lining the premises as they headed towards your table, but Hoseok beat them to the punch. Hoseok and his men reach Yoongi's table, sparks of tension filling the air. The diners watch with rapt attention, sensing they are about to witness something significant.

"Hello, Miss Nurse. I haven't seen you at the hospital anymore" Hoseok smirked not even acknowledging Yoongi, only to get under his skin, which was working. You were still a bit oblivious to who this man was or his infatuation with you but you just remained respectful.

"O-oh, yeah," you start with a nervous chuckle before continuing "I don't work at the hospital anymore. I've moved on. I wanted a change of pace." Hoseok pouted "Aw. That's a shame. I liked seeing you there. I only trust you with my checkups."

Yoongi's tongue poked the inside of his cheek as he stared at you. He wasn't doing to indicate that he was upset with you in any way. He needed to keep his eyes on you to serve as a reminder that he couldn't let you see him be the evil person he was. Or he was supposed to be.

"There are many amazing nurses there, I'm sure you'll find someone amazing." You said. You looked at Yoongi, wishing he would save you from this conversation but the look he was giving you sent chills down your back.

"Oh, where are my manners, who's this gentleman?" Hoseok smiled looking at Yoongi. Yoongi's dark glare met with Hoseok's taunting one.

"This is my-"

"You know exactly who I am, Hoseok," Yoongi said nonchalantly.

Their eyes meet again, tension fills the air. It was suffocating. You sat back in your seat as you looked back and forth between the two men.

"Hello Hyung, it's been a while hasn't it?" Hoseok started, "It's so nice to see you again"

"Can't say it's good to see you," Yoongi said with no interest in having a conversation with him."Hoseok, you always had a way of showing up where you're not wanted"

"Aw don't be like that Hyung. We're better than that. We've known each other since diapers. I've had the pleasure of meeting your stunning girlfriend. She is quite beautiful. She catches the eye of many people doesn't she?"

Yoongi's brows furrow and he instantly becomes defensive from Hoseok's words. He stands immediately, knocking into the table and grabbing everyone's attention. You stood to your feet as well. "Y-Yoongi don't" you whispered. He clenched his fist tightly as he took a deep breath before looking back at Hoseok. You gripped his hand. Yoongi lets a sly smile play on his lips while his grip on your hand tightens. You look at him with a worried expression.

"Don't fucking play with me, Hoseok. You left me alone. I left you alone. You got what you wanted, don't fuck up what I want. Let's play nice. I want to have a nice evening with my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? You've been dating for quite a while. You haven't asked her to marry you? You haven't fulfilled your master's wish? Where's his grandchild? You move quite slowly hyung, I'm surprised. That's not the Yoongi I know."  Hoseok chuckled and tilted his head. "I can always take your place if you'd like. She'd-"

Yoongi stepped closer to Hoseok which caused Jimin and Taehyung to get closer which only made Seokjin and Namjoon do the same. Jungkook came behind you and pulled you away and placed you behind him. You could barely keep your eyes away from Yoongi as he stood fearless in front of the same men who scared you out of the operating room.

"Say another fucking word,-" Yoongi spat before Hoseok cut him off, his face turning dark. "And what the fuck are you going to do about it?"

"You better watch your tone, Hoseok," Seokjin said firmly Jimin and Taehyung exchanged glances, ready for a confrontation. Namjoon prepared himself promptly.
Hoseok takes a look at Seokjin "Ahh, Hyung, how is your mother doing? Still waiting for me to finish what I started? I must say, I was always her favorite."

"Don't ever mention my mother when you're the reason she isn't here in the first fucking place" Seokjin clenches his fists, his knuckles turning white.

"If you're looking for a fight, you will find one if you keep this up," Namjoon said. Hoseok's grin widens maliciously, and he signals his men. Suddenly, all hell breaks loose.

Tables flip, glasses shatter, and chaos ensues as the two factions clash in a brutal display of mobster power. The jazz band abruptly stops playing, and terrified diners scramble for cover amidst the mayhem.

Amidst the chaos, Jungkook grabs you and pulls you behind a wall guarding you from the chaos. Tears filled your eyes and you started shaking as you watched your boyfriend skillfully deflecting blows and landing precise strikes. Jungkook turns to you and gives you a reassuring smile. "Everything is going to be okay. I'm here. I'm not going to let anything happen to you or Yoongi"

Soon, the authorities are called, and sirens wail in the distance. In the midst of the chaos, Yoongi approaches Hoseok wiping the blood from his lip as he watches Hoseok do the same.

"If you really want to settle this like men then you know where to find me," Yoongi says darkly... His words were last with pain and hatred for this man he once called his friend. Hoseok carried that same amount of hatred for Yoongi as well. "You can count on it. I'll always be here ."

"As will I, Hoseok" Yoongi spat, watching Hosoek walk away with that same malicious grin he had coming to his table. Yoongi wasn't worried about the police nor was he worried about the owner pressing charges. The owner knew what was best for him. Yoongi turns to Seokjn who hardly had a scratch on him "Tell the owner that we will pay him for the damages and however long it'll him to open up again. Go with him." The two men nodded.

Jungkook helped you up. You looked at the now-empty restaurant, standing amongst the ruins of the once-fancy establishment. You were shocked as you looked at the damage. Yoongi turned to you seeing the look of fear wash over your face as you saw your boyfriend there with a few small cuts on his face. He walked over to you and pulled you into his arms tightly.

You practically fell into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"Baby...I'm okay. I'm okay. You're okay"

As the sleek black car smoothly made its way through the dimly lit streets, Yoongi sat in the back seat, his gaze never leaving yours. Your eyes were still filled with a mix of shock and worry as you replayed the brutal scene that had unfolded before her. The atmosphere in the car was heavy, but Yoongi remained calm, despite being sore from the fight.

Yoongi reached out and gently took your hand in his, his touch grounding and soothing. "Blossom," he spoke softly, his voice laced with reassurance. "Blossom please look at me. You're safe now, okay? You're with me, and I won't let anything happen to you. That will never happen again."

You turned your head to face him, your eyes gleaming with unshed tears. Taking a deep breath you nodded, squeezing his hand tightly. "I know, Yoongi. It's just... seeing you like that, in that fight, it scared me. I didn't think it would escalate to that. I didn't know that's who you were talking about..."

Your words tugged at Yoongi's heart, and he understood the turmoil you were feeling. It's only been a short time he told you and things were already falling apart. He leaned closer, wrapping his arm around your shoulder, bringing you closer to his side. "Baby..." he starts "I know it wasn't easy for you to watch, Y/N. For now, this is who I am this is how it has to be. I've tried to shield you as much as I can but I can't always hide this part as much as I would like to."

"Who you are, or who you are supposed to be, scares me sometimes," you admitted quietly, your voice shaky. You still couldn't begin to imagine all the things Yoongi does when he isn't around you. This was probably the mildest thing he's ever done. "I love you, but I hate seeing you in danger, putting yourself at risk for this lifestyle."

Yoongi tenderly brushed a strand of hair away from your face, his eyes holding nothing but love and understanding. "I understand your concerns, Blossom. And believe me, I hate putting you through this. But, this life comes with certain responsibilities and certain enemies. I need to protect our people and our interests. More importantly, I need to protect our future. It's a part of who I am, but it doesn't define me completely."

As the car moved along, the tension began to ease, and Yoongi's driver kept a respectful distance, giving them a sense of privacy within their conversation. Yoongi leaned in closer, his deep voice velvety and comforting. "I promise you, blossom, I'll do everything in my power to keep you out of the line of fire. You mean everything to me, and your safety will always be my top priority. Nothing else"

Your eyes met his, searching for any sign of deceit, but all you could find was sincerity and love. You nodded and gave him a small smile, trusting his words. "I believe you, Yoongi. I'll try my best to stay out of the way and not put myself out there. I don't want you to keep getting hurt like this" You say rubbing his face softly and looking at the cuts and bruising across his hands.

Yoongi kissed your forehead, his lips warm against your skin. "I'll do everything in my power to protect you and everything we build from here on out"

Wrapped in Yoongi's embrace, you found solace, knowing that you had each other to lean on in this chaotic life. As the car continued its journey home, you held onto each other, drawing strength from your love, knowing that you could face any obstacle as long as you were with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 294 17
Jungkook is a mafia boss but he was forced to become and he doesn't act like one. He is very sweet and cute and he doesn't want people knowing he's a...
43.9K 1.5K 21
There was no doubt that Park Jimin was most feared, ruthless overall he is a demon in the human world. But there is always a reason for someone to be...
15K 697 11
There's a reason Yoongi didn't tell his members about his teen years. When something goes wrong with BigHit, desperation sends him back to the places...
3.5K 315 25
Min Yoongi might be the toughest person any of his friends had ever met. But Min Yoongi has a secret. It's one that he can't share with any of his fr...