The Mafia's Lost Princess

By Unknown3874

Astrid Russo was kidnapped by her mother at the age of 3 her mother was always jealous of her. So what happen... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

1.2K 29 0
By Unknown3874

Carlos/Dad

I'm sitting in my office thinking about how are lives have changed so much since my bambina was taken by my fucking wife that bitch had the audacity to kidnap my child and leave us with just a note. (Baby)

These boys are not the same anymore we all have anger issues and we all do different things to distract are selves so we don't think about it to much.

Lorenzo has taken over as leader of are mafia which he barriers him self in work so does Elijah because he is Lorenzo's second in command.

Leonardo is the hacker in are mafia and so he also just works with the other two all the time.

Mattheo has tried to take the motherly role for everyone he makes sure we eat atleast 3 meals a day even when we're not home he will send someone to give us food unless we are out dealing with mafia stuff.

Xavier and Xander just drink figth or whatever they can do to get them selves into trouble they always go down to the underground races or fights.

Ares lost his twin so he is very sad without her but he will always try to make us laugh so we feel a little better.

I am interrupted from my thoughts when the phone rings I pick it up

"What" I say in a cold voice.

"U-m-m y-es is this Mr Russo".

"Yes".

"We-l-l I a-m the soc-ial worker for Astrid Parks and we did a DNA test and you match as her father a you willing to take her in".

I was to stunned to speak they found her they found my daughter "u-m sir did you hear me".

"Yes I will take her I need a picture of her and we will be flying to get her we should be there in the morning".

"Ok thank you and I will email you a photo".

I get two photo and I know that she is my daughter.

"EVERYONE LIVING ROOM NOW" I yell has I walk into the living room everyone comes piling in.

"Ok guys I have some very good news" I say.

"Is dad smiling" Ares ask.

"I think he is" Theo says.

"Ok shut the fuck up and listen so I got a call just a couple minutes ago from a social worker and I'm going to fly down there with Lorenzo to go pick her up".

Everyone is quiet some have tears in there eyes and some looked confused Xavier and Xander stand up and storm to there room.

They took it very hard when Selena Astrid left so I understand.

"Come on Lorenzo grab whatever you need and meet me in the car its very late so we will get her in the morning " I say.

Time Skip on the plane to get her

"What do you think she is like" Lorenzo ask me "to be honest I don't know I hope Selena and her husband David treated Astrid well.

Astrids pov

I'm so fucking bored my phone died I haven't eaten in a week except that apple I stole yesterday morning and I need some ibuprofen for my ribs but no I'm stuck in a fucking police station waiting on these slow as fuck people.

Then I loom up to see fucking giants walk in and yell "WERES MY DAUGTER" Everyone stops what they are doing and look at me I just freeze then the giants walk over and I just glare at then I hate them my life has been miserable because of them.

The older looking one speaks "hi bambina I am so happy to see you again I am your father and we have really missed you alot". (Baby)

Then the one standing next to him speaks "hi la mi piccolo stella I am yoir oldest brother and I amso happy to see you again and so Is your other brother" (My little star).

I know many languages so I know what they said but they don't need to know that "what does that mean"  I ask "well bambina means baby and la mi piccolo stella means my little star" I just nod my head.

"Wait did you say brothers as in plural".

"Yes you have 7 brothers in total" sperm donor says.

" 7 ARE YOU SERIOUS".

They look at me with amusement.

"Damn you were sure getting around".

"No cussing" Lorenzo said trying so hard not to laugh and sperm donor is glaring at us playfully of come on so we can get your stuff.

We finally get to the house and I hop out "stay in here I will be really quick" I didn't want them to come in because David and Selena had a party recently and did drugs with there friends so it's still a mess in there .

I go in my room and call my agent so he can find me some stuff to do when we get to New York atleast that's what the social worker told me.

"Hey kid what do I owe this pleasure of you finally calling me after a week".

"Sorry Blake it's been a busy week but I'm moving to New York so find me a good place to race and fight at".

"Ok will do be safe".

And with that I hung up I have known him for years he is like 30 and he helps me with all my fighting and street races.

I got back down stairs and go put all of my stuff in the trunk then I hop in the car and look out the window for the rest of the ride.

We mad it to there plain and damn I didn't know they were this rich I will have Laila look into what they do.

I choose my seat and sit down and get comfortable and bios do to the plane starts and I'm trying to fight sleep until I here sperm donor say "go to sleep bambina I will wake you when we land" and just like that I drift to a very peaceful sleep.

Lorenzo's Pov

I see that she is asleep so I get up and put a pillow under her head and a blanket on her then I take a quick picture because she looks so peaceful.

"Send me that" dad said "ok".

I walk back over to him and send it to him.

"She's changed dad I can tell she's more distant and very aware of her surroundings " I say.

"Well she did just get picked up by two stranges we will just see how it goes" dad said I just nod and get on the laptop to do some work for the mafia becasue the Russians have been trying to steal some shipments so I need to deal with that and the people we caught.

Astrids pov

I feel someone shaking me so I say "5 more minutes" " we can't were her now come on let's get up and you can sleep when we get home because the boys are still at school and work" Lorenzo said I groan but get up anyway and make my way to the car.

We drive for like an hour be for We pull up to a mansion and my jaw drops.

I get out and run over to look at it more closely and damn it is gorgeous.

I her sperm donor and Lorenzo laugh at my reaction so I glare at them and they just walk ahead of me like the audacity.

I go in and it's even more beautiful then I thought Lorenzo took me to my room because the boys are not here yet so he said that I can rest so I jump on the bed and fall into a deep sleep.

Words: 1314
Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ariel De Luca By Kinjal

Mystery / Thriller

44.7K 575 40
**correct me if there are any grammatical mistakes, I am not very good at it ** **All pictures are taken from Google I don't own any of these** A los...
55.5K 335 19
Alexandra Rossi is the only daughter of the Rossi family.the Rossi's own one of the most powerful mafia in the world.the Italian mafia.Alexandra's mo...
1.9M 63.5K 44
She served the friendly faces of the regular customers that day. She helped others that day. She was supposed to stay with her family on that day. Bu...
10.8K 246 22
Aurora went missing when she was only one month. She was kidnapped in the dead of night from her crib, nobody knows how they did it. Her parents an...