Love Obsession

By hartgoddess12

"What's mine... Is mine! If I want it, definitely I will get it! No one can ever touch my woman..." - Min Tae... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

170 18 14
By hartgoddess12

"Danger"

"Yah! I thought we're having a party in Jara's place? Why where here at the club?" Chae Yoon said. No one speak up. "Eonnie.." She said to Yura. "Yah! I'm not, Ji Hyun wants to go club hopping." She said. "What? But I told Tae Gu that I was going to Jara's place." She said. "C'mon, Chae Yoon... You still have your life even your married now. Just this one please... It's been a year that we didn't do this." She said. "Arasso... I will give him a call for this sudden change of venue." She said.

Just like her promise, Chae Yoon didn't drink alcohol, she only drink vanille smoothie for the whole time. Meanwhile, Jara, Ji Hyun are both drunk and wild. Yura sit next to her and slightly get drunk. "Are you having fun?" She asked. Chae Yoon nodded. "Yes, but I'm tired of dancing so I'll rest here." She said. "I'm happy for you, Chae Yoon... You found your the one... And your become a mother, I envy you."Yura said. "Did try to hit some random guys out here?" She said jokely. Chae Yoon laugh and Yura too. Jara and Ji Hyun back to their table and order another bucket of beer and vodka. "Yah! Stop now... Both of you look total mess... We couldn't carry you all the way to your place Jara." Chae Yoon said. "Don't worry... We're not yet drunk..." Ji hyun said. "C'mon Chae Yoon let's dance." She added. "Yah!Yah! If you want to dance just go, but don't force her, she's pregnant.." Yura said. "I'm sorry I almost forgot that your bearing Chairman Min's child... Are you okay here?" Jara said. Chae Yoon nodded. "Go ahead... I can handle myself here... Just enjoy.." she said. The two girls left abd they return to the dance floor. "Chae Yoon, would you okay here? I'll go outside and try to call a cab so we can go home." Yura said. "How about Jara and Ji Hyun?" She asked. "Let them be, they both adults now, Chairman Min request me to make sure your safe. How sweet of him." She said. Chae Yoon chukled. "Arasso Eonnie..." She said. " Stay here okay? Wiat me here.. " Yura said. "Yes, Ms. Min... Eonnie... Thank you" Chae Yoon said. Yura look at her and she slightly feel odd. "Okay.." She said and walk outside the club.

Chae Yoon seated and sip her vanilla smoothie when her phone beep. Her eyes got widen when she saw Tae Gu's messages.

Wifey... Where the heck are you? I'm here at Jara's place... You told me that you'll be here with them...

No one's here... Mrs. Min Chae Yoon... Are you lying to me?

Pick up your phone, Chae Yoon... I'm started to get annoy...

Sender: Hubby

"Oh my!" She said. She thought that her last message was sent to him. In the middle of reading his text someone accidentally bump her and her phone slip off on the floor. "God!" She said and she immediately pick it. "I'm sorry... I was searching for my boyfriend and I didn't notice you." The girl said. "It's okay..." She said. "Is your phone okay?" She asked. Chae Yoon nodded. "Okay... I have to go.." She said and left her. She back her focus to text Tae Gu.

Tae Gu shhi... I'm sorry, I'll explain the details later but I'm here in Mizho Night club... I'll wait you here... Again, I'm sorry...

Then she send it. She smile and text him again to ease his anger.

I want you to know that I love you Tae Gu shhi... And I always will... I miss you badly and get me out of here... I want to stay in your arms... Saranghaeyo, Min Tae Gu shhi...

She sip her vanilla smoothie with a smile on her face while browsing their last conversation. It was a naughty one but she likes it. She suddenly feel unease and her head like spinning. She look at the surrounding and it's become blurry. She manage to stand up to walk towards the washroom to wash her face. "What's this? I didn't drink anything with alcohol but why I feel like I am dizzy.." she said. She struggles to walk and bumped to the people who's on her way. Her sweats is on her face. When she reached the washroom she immediately wash her face but it's no effect. She try to call Tae Gu but her phone is drained. When she open the door, she startled when she saw a familiar face that she didn't expect there, "You?" She said before she passed out.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Tae Gu is keep frowning while he drives when his phone beep and he immediately read it. He read Chae Yoon's message. "God! What are you doing to that place, Min Chae Yoon?" He said. "I swear Im going to punish you this time even your pregnant..." He said. His heart soften when he read her last message but he didn't know why he felt some kind of odd and worry. He turn his car to went on the club where Chae Yoon's is. His phone suddenly ring and he saw Yura's number. "Yes, hello Ms. Kim?" He said. "Chairmain Min, where are you?" She said with her trembling voice. Tae Gu suddenly felt anxious. "I'm heading my way there, Waeyo?" He said. "Where's is Chae Yoon?" He said. "Chairman Min... I don't know how to say this..." She said over the phone. "Yura... Where's my wife?" He said and he started to get scared and worry. "Chairman Min... Her bag is still here but we couldn't find her... Eottoke!..." She said. His world fall apart when he heard it. "No! Please do whatever it takes to find her while I'm not there... Please.." He said. He drive as fast as he could to reach the place. "Chae Yoon shhi..." He said. "Fuck! I shouldn't let you go alone..." He said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Chae Yoon try to open her eyes but it's all blurry. She felt that she's on a moving car. She blink her eyes and still get so weak and dizzy. She's seating on the passenger seat and she immediately look at the driver seat and assuming that it was Tae Gu. Her eyes widen when she saw Jin Ho driving the car. "Jin Ho..." She said. Jim Ho with his black cap look at her. "Chae Yoon you're awake." He said. Chae Yoon started to get scared for her safety and most of all to her baby inside her. "What's this? Where are we going? Just.. please stop the car." She said. She couldn't jump from the car because her baby is her first priority. "Relax... Don't be scared... I just want to spend time with you... Just please spare me a time..." He said. "You're insane, Jin Ho... I'm your cousin's wife.. So please just send me back to the club, he's waiting for me.." She said. Jin Ho slap the steering wheel and that's what makes her more anxious. "No! Spare me your time tonight... And I'll promise I will never harm you... I just want you to be with me tonight..." He said and he speed up his driving. Chae Yoon secretly press number one button on her phone to call for Tae Gu. 'please answer your phone...' In her mind. "Jim Ho please stop this!" She said. She saw Tae Gu answer her call, "Tae Gu help me... Please... Jin-" She said but she didn't finish her sentence when Jin Ho grab her phone and throw it outside the window. "Yah! Jeon Jin Ho... Please! I'm getting scared... I'm pregnant... Don't do this.." She said. Jin Ho look at him as he got shocked and he out of focus on the road when his car accidentally bumped someone. "Oh god..." Chae Yoon said. They both startled. "It was an accident..." He said. Chae Yoon automatically went outside the car amd Jin ho followed him, "Ha chae Yoon!" He called. Chae Yoon wants to escape but she saw the lady lying on the floor with her own blood. "Oh my.." She said as she was so shocked. She immediately approach her. "Miss.. are you with me?" She said. Jin Ho got also shocked when he saw the girl with full of blood on her head. "Jin Ho do something..." She said. "Help me... I'm pregnant... Please my baby.." The girl whispered. Chae Yoon is panicking. "Jin Ho we need to take her to the hospital." She said. "Jin Ho!" She shouted. The rain began to fall. And she take off her coat to cover it the pregnant woman. Jin Ho grab her in her arms and pull her to stand up. "Let's go... And leave her here." He said. "No! Jeon Jin Ho! You're heartless if you do that.. Please let's take her to the hospital she needs help she's pregnant..." She said. Jin Ho didn't know what to do but he saw her worry and pity through her eyes. He follow her and carry the woman and lay down to the back seat. Chae Yoon sees the opportunity to escape but Jin Ho grab her on her waist, "Don't try to run, Babe... I will let her die if you do that..." He whispered. He pull her went back to the passenger seat. Chae Yoon's body is shivering while looking at the lady. She was playing her wedding ring to calm herself when Jin Ho see it. Out of jealousy, He pull her hands and force to take off her ring. "Yah! Jin Ho... Please... Don't!" She said. She defense herself and try to pull her hand so he couldn't take off her ring. "Take it off... I don't want to see you wearing that ring when you're with me." Jin ho said. "You're crazy, let me go!" She said and she manage to hold the steering wheel to stop the car but Jin Ho managers to hold it but the road is slippery because of the heavy rain and minutes later the car crash on the big tree that stand on the side road.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Tae Gu heard her calling a help. That was the last time he heard her voice. He try to call her but her phone was off. "No! Where's my wife.." He said. Jara with Ha Neul approach him. "Tae Gu we couldn't find her. Ji Hyun and Yura also looking for her. "I'm so sorry Tae Gu..." Jara said and felt guilty. Tae Gu annoyed but he worry more for his wife and his baby's safety. The police approach him and let him view the CCTV footage of the club. He saw a man's but he didn't see the face carry his unconscious wife and went outside. "Mr. Min... I think she's been kidnapped..." The officer said. "Please do your very best to find her... She's pregnant and please return her to me alive..." He said. "Tae gu.." Ha Neul said. "I couldn't forgive myself when something bad happened to them... Ha Neul, she's my everything.. and I'm so scared right now..." He said.

An hour has been passed whe. The police officer approach him. "Mr. Min... There's an car accident miles away from here..." He said. Tae Gu's knees are weaker and he felt his hand are cold as an ice. "What about that accident?" He asked. "They found a girl's body lifeless inside of it. The car was exploded so they couldn't see her face if that's your wife." The police said. Tae Gu's heart beat skip for a moment and his tears unknowingly escaped from his eyes. " You want to check it? I'll assist you to the place." He said. 'No! It can't be her... There's so many words I haven't tell her yet... We only starting to build our dreams... No! Chae Yoon!' In his mind.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

Woah! ✌️✌️✌️😱😱 Guys after this chapter, the next chapter will be the season 2 of their love story... Are you still there with me? Feel free to comment your ideas and feeling about this chapters... Thanks for all your votes and comments

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 64.7K 48
" I will make you mine y/n , even if you are not supposed to be. And i don't care what it takes" -Moderately mature content -Emotional af 1ST PLACE...
9.3K 290 19
Philophobia (n.) the fear of falling in love, or emotional attachment. "I am not a doctor they say, but maybe I can be a little help to mend that wou...
125K 3.9K 22
"She gave the most sincere smile she could ever muster, as if giving him an assurance that something between them has changed- something turned int...
42.9K 1.8K 12
"I didn't say I don't find him attractive. I just think that he knows that he's attractive and he's letting it get into his head." That is what Yoon...