Private And Undercover.

By Sarah1821Lane

Everyone has a secret they keep from people...Well mine is that I'm an teenage agent for the CIA. When Penelo... More

Cast:
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
***Spin-Off*** It's Up!

Prologue

21.9K 449 40
By Sarah1821Lane

I sit around the table with my brothers and sister the twins on the other side of the table and little Jack next to me playing on his laptop... well his version of playing who knows what he was really even doing. We are at the CIA base waiting for our boss to come in and tell us our next mission.

I guess I should fill you in on how we all got in this job right?

Let's start with the fact none of us are really related, we're just one big fake family. We have the twins one girl and one boy Madison and Mason, they were the only two in this fake family who were really related by blood and you could tell with their shared blonde hair and blue eyes and yes sometimes they did finish each other's sentences.

They was seven when they joined the CIA, at the time they were onto their fourth foster home and it wasn't that great, the family had an older son aged fifteen who within their first week of being there sneaked into their room and woke Madison up who in turn shouted for Mason who ended up getting into a fight with the fifteen-year-old. Of course, they were put back into the foster system when the CIA heard about a seven-year-old boy who had knocked out a fifteen-year-old.

An agent was sent to talk to Mason who refused to leave without Madison, they both started training soon after while living with our fake parents who adopted them. Mason was the manpower even from a young age while Madison learned very quickly that she was able to get whatever she wanted from whoever she wanted from a young age of just looking sweet and innocent then as she got older using her looks in a different way.

Little Jack the youngest of us four is a hacking genius, but I guess that's what you get when you're the child of two geniuses. His parents were in the CIA themselves and sadly passed away on a mission resulting in him being without a home but all the skills of his parents and so instead of going into care they kept him around, he proved his worth by hacking into the CIA to get the case file his parents were last on to find out what they wasn't telling him, although he spent a year not talking to anyone after that he now only talks to me and the twins, everyone else he gives the silent treatment blaming them in some way for his parents death. Not that he will ever go into detail about it.

Me? I guess you could just say I was lucky, I was in a care home filled with loads of other children older and younger than me when a couple came in looking to adopt a child, after wandering around getting to know the kids they got to me and an hour later I got the news I was chosen. Out of all the children they could have picked they picked me, I was brought into the family who at the time was just the twins and our fake parents and after a month of bonding I was finally told the family secret, they was a bunch of special agents and the CIA wanted me to join the program.

Apparently, they had a program where they trained kids all from different backgrounds to become agents, I was eight when I started the training program that was ten years ago.

Training was done in sections, depending on your age and intelligence. If like Jack you had a higher IQ for your age you would be sent to the science and computer section, where you would learn to make weapons and hacking.

Myself, Mason and Madison, on the other hand, were sent right into fitness training, for the first six months, we spent getting stronger so when we went onto stage two learning combat we could handle it. We had lessons learning basic fighting skills at first before slowly sparring with other kids our age, slowly but surely we learnt more and more skills. Finally we move onto weapons, at first nothing dangerous more just your in a room filled with everyday objects and you have to work out what you could use as a weapon, then knives and smaller weapons you can hide on your body and finally you get to learn to use a gun as well as the safety in using each weapon.

Before we finally get sent on a job we run obstacles, fake cases that have been set up for us to get through, from being in a house and having to find the clue or an object to having people hiding waiting to jump out at you with fake weapons and seeing who would come out alive if it was a real case.

Once all is said and done we get sent on our first mission, nothing big to start off with, my first job was just after my tenth birthday and included watching the child of a drug lord and becoming friends with her so that I could get an invite to her birthday party. Slowly you get promoted to bigger more dangerous jobs.

The main doors to the office open and in comes our Boss Agent Charles Banks.

"Hey, Charlie." Growing up me and Madison watched a lot of Charlie's Angels resulting in the running joke of calling our boss Charles, Charlie, at first it would annoy him and he would try and correct us but he soon got the hint it wasn't going to work and let us get away with it.

He walks to the end of the table placing the folders in front of him before checking to make sure we're all listening before he begins to talk.

"We have had word that there is someone being paid to place date rape pills into the drinks of girls before they then get raped by the client who is paying for it and in some cases it even ends in murder, he's hit over ten clubs and in total that we know of there has been sixteen reported cases." Charles clicks on the laptop set up in front of him as it brings up the names of the clubs and a few pictures of the girls.

"As you can see there is no pattern with the types of girls he slips the pills to and the girls that have spoken have all given different descriptions of the person who rapes them." Charles says while scrolling down the page showing us crime scenes.

"So how do we know it's just one person slipping the pill in these girl's drinks?" Mason asks leaning on the table.

"Some of the guys who have been arrested for their acts have opened up with the details on how the transaction takes place, the guy doesn't show his face to any of the guys but it's through an email we haven't been able to hack into yet nor get the IP address. The guys will give an address of the club and a date and then while in the club they will send a photo of the girl they want and within an hour the act is done."

Jack pulls on the sleeve of my top and I look down at him and he pulls me forward so that he can whisper in my ear. "Can I hack into their phone's and see what I can come up with?"

"Jack wants to hack into their phones if possible?" I relay the message like I had been doing for awhile now.

Charles picks up his work phone and makes a phone call and Jack smiles up at me. Someone walks in with a few bags all containing phones and places them next to Jack along with some gloves.

"If you can try leaving the phones how they are as we are not meant to have them." Charles says to Jack who just nods his head before putting the gloves on taking one of the phones out plugging it into his laptop and doing what he does best.

"We want you, two girls, to go undercover and we'll get in touch with the person placing the date rape drug with pictures of you two girls and hopefully act the person in the act of placing the pill, as soon we see them place the pill in Mason will do what Mason does best." Charles looks between me and Madison making sure we were okay with the plan, we always go on missions where our lives have been on the line but this was rape we were talking about if the pill was slipped in by accident anyone could use that to their advantage.

Myself and Madison both nod agreeing with the plan.

"But what if one of them gets drugged by accident?" Mason says looking at Charles like he is shocked at the idea of sending us in blind. Mason is protective over Madison and even me even though we are a fake family after a while we all ended up like a real one.

"That's where you and Jack some in. Mason, you will be in the club close enough to keep an eye on them but far enough to not give anyone a scare, Jack will hack into the club's CCTV and watch from the camera's, he will have a birds eye view of the girls as well as anyone you all might be worried about."

I look down at Jack to make sure he was listening to see his eyebrows scrunched together and lean into him. "What you seen kid?"

Jack keeps his eyes on his laptop typing away but also speaks quite enough for me to hear.

"I went through the history of deleted texts and so far what I have seen from each phone is that they text a burner phone what club they will be at and then a few hours later text another burner number with a picture of the victim. None of the phones are traceable but each one seemed to have a friend who had given them his new number he was using for the night. Though there is a pattern on the numbers he doesn't get rid of them he just disconnects them and then once he has made the full circle goes back to one of the old phones. " I nod my head and turn back towards everyone relaying the message Jack had said. Do keep an eye out on anyone you think looks suspicious and stay safe." 

With that Charles leaves the room and Jack packs the phones away as well as his laptop before we all leave for home. The job on our minds.

***

"How was the mission kids?" We had all just entered our house after the mission to find Spencer and Cruz our fake parents sitting at the kitchen island and go over to join them.

This was how it normally went down when one of us got back from a job, we would all sit down and fill each other in on the mission.

"The guy was acting drunk and bumped into Penelope sending them over a little and quickly used the distraction and his act as the perfect moment to place the pill, he'd turn around mutter a slurring sorry before heading off. I couldn't see a thing because his back full on blocked the view of the drinks, thankfully Jack saw it on the camera." Mason fills them in while stealing food from Cruz's plate.

"So did you drink the drink?" Spencer asks taking a look at me to see if I was acting strangely.

"No Jack said into the earpiece not to drink it." I reply and Spencer smiles over at Jack who was sitting next to me.

"So then the guy walks off still keeping his drunk act up so Penelope puts the stick into it to confirm it and I follow him to keep track of him and once I get the all clear I take him down, the guys going to wake up with a black eye and broken rib or two but yeah, we got him and handed him in, he's going to be questioned when he comes around." Mason informs the two.

"And they will call us back into giving us an update once they find out if the mission is complete." Madison add's in.

We all start talking as a group, apart from Jack sitting next to me who was yawning. I sat watching them all if anyone was to watch us they would never guess we weren't a real family, that we all had a cover up story of how we had become a family. Spencer and Cruz wanting a big family and Spencer not being able to have children of her own they both choose adoption, resulting in the four of us.

I still saw them as family despite all of that. 

***

So this was just to fill you in really on Penelope's history and family's history and what she does as a job how it's done and the mission they went on in this chapter has nothing to do with the story it was just a little idea of how things work.

I hope you enjoy the story don't forget to vote and comment so I know you liked it!

If any anypoint you want to create a picture for the chapter or send one that would fit well feel free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Try Me By Christina Marie

Mystery / Thriller

297K 11.8K 47
My life was completely normal. Until I became a spy that is. Let me rewind. My name is Cameron Lee. And yes, I'm a girl. At 16, I'm the youngest of...
1.6K 17 33
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ...
250K 7.1K 20
Before I knew it my shirt was torn away from my torso and tossed on the floor, Charlie's doing the same. Our kiss intensified and I felt him groan ag...
2.7K 255 29
ACTION ROMANCE DRAMA {{Sometimes we are defined by the shots we don't take.}} When, twenty years ago, Vanessa Williams, a paid assassin at the time...