The Super Saiyan Goddess

By _Alex-san_

[The Super Saiyan Girl - book #3!] After the defeat of Majin Buu, Earth entered a four-year period of peace... More

Character Information - I
EP. 1 - Overdue Reunion
EP. 2 - The God of Destruction
EP. 3 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 1)
EP. 4 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 2)
EP. 5 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 3) - End Arc
EP. 6 - The Princess's Birthday
EP. 7 - Frieza Force Revival
EP. 8 - The Evil Emperor Returns
EP. 9 - Battle of A Thousand Men
EP. 11 - Parallel Universes
EP. 12 - The Blue Jewel
EP. 13 - Tournament of Destroyers
EP. 14 - Prince VS Princess
EP. 15 - Be My Wife!
EP. 16 - Curse of the Second-Born
EP. 17 - Frost, the Fraud of Universe 6 (PART 1)
EP. 18 - Frost, the Fraud of Universe 6 (PART 2)
EP. 19 - A Saiyan's Pride
EP. 20 - Never-Miss-Hit
EP. 21 - One-of-a-Kind Hit - End Arc
EP. 22 - Heartbreak
EP. 23 - Future Trunks Returns

EP. 10 - Golden Frieza - End Arc

68 2 0
By _Alex-san_

"You will pay!!" Niya pulled her arm back, and an enormous fist of crimson ki formed, and slammed down on him.

The entire area trembled and blew off debris. When the dust settled, Sisami was very unconscious.

Little Sister settled back on Niya's shoulder, making her smile.

"Oh? And she finally awakens," Frieza commented.

The Princess turned her eyes to the tyrant. "That's right. You're next, Frieza."

Frieza studied her. "A young Super Saiyan. And that creature—it's a Wyla hatchling, is it not? One of the most ferocious creatures in the universe. When it's grown."

Little Sister gnashed her tiny canines at him.

He chuckled. "How precious."

Niya glared. "I have only heard stories about you. What you did to my grandmother and my mother... I will make you pay for what you did."

Frieza watched with an amused glint in his eyes. "Very well. You can try," he flew out of his pod. "Although I remember the prowess of a Super Saiyan, I'll tell you that form won't be enough. You see, I've been training to become even more formidable than ever before."

The Princess nodded. "I know I can't beat you in this form," she admitted to his surprise. "So, I guess I shouldn't hold her back any longer. She's really, really mad at you..."

The Emperor narrowed his eyes. "She? Do you mean...?"

Niya let Little Sister scurry away before letting the Red Jewel on her tiara glow a bright crimson. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, allowing Lady Ayata to transform and control her body.

Frieza kept the high ground as an uneasy tension spread across the battle field. The ki of the woman was vastly different than the young girl's. "Who are you?"

"An old nightmare," Ayata replied. "A Goddess that you so feared would emerge to take your soul."

The Emperor stared before bursting into laughter. "I was afraid of you? I'm still more powerful than you, and this isn't my final form!"

Ayata brushed her hair back, "This isn't mine, either." She spread her feet to concentrate and let her power flow slowly through her. A crimson aura wrapped her body, and its color leaked down her hair.

Frieza didn't laugh this time. "I suppose it's my turn."

The goddess narrowed her eyes as Frieza skipped his middle transfromation and ended up in his final form. His power was even grater than she expected, and the battles on the field simmered out as they all felt Frieza's unbelievable power. It instilled fear in their hearts, especially because Goku and Vegeta were nowhere to be found or heard of.

"The Evil Emperor got even stronger?!" Marmie trembled.

Bok swallowed hard. "Her Highness transformed into Lady Ayata, but I don't know if that's enough..."

"Roche!" Yucca went over to their unconscious comrade.

Little Sister was licking his face but to no avail.

"Here," Krillin stepped over and helped the boy chew and swallow a senzu bean.

"Princess!!" Roche gasped awake. He turned to see Goten, hanging his head in shame. "I'm sorry... I let Her Highness down..."

Goten shook his head. "You didn't. Thanks for watching over her," he smiled. It faltered when he turned to his girlfriend-turned Lady Ayata. "Now it's up to her for now. Until Dad and Vegeta get here..."

Trunks clenched his fists. "Can't we help somehow? If we fuse--"

"Trunks," his friend shook his head. "We still wouldn't be strong enough even if we fused. They're just on a whole different level..."

He growled in frustration. He had to get stronger. He didn't want to stay on the sidelines forever.

"I know it's frustrating," Yucca told them. "But we'll jump in if the Princess is in trouble."

"Right," Roche nodded, and so did the rest of their comrades.

Above in the air, Frieza looked over his pathetic and beaten army. When several tried to apologize, he looked over them in disgust. "Looking over your broken and anemic bodies is making me sick," he held a hand out. Ki began to form.

Piccolo's eyes widened. "Everyone, GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

Everyone flew back, and Trunks made sure his mother was safe.

Ayata didn't care as Frieza blew up his entire army, except for his Commander Sorbet. "Well, look at that. The Frieza Force reduced to a member of one."

Sorbet flinched.

"After I destroy you all--and that idiot monkey," Frieza started, "I'll build an army like never before. A clean slate to make room for greatness."

"All that time in Hell has made you delusional," Ayata grinned.

The Emperor glared at the reminder. "I will never go back!!" he powered up a purple aura.

Ayata slowly let her power rise. Her and Niya had been practicing using her temporary Super Saiyan God form. The flow of power throughout her body, the way it felt, controlling emotions. They hadn't perfected it quite yet.

"That's fine," Ayata's aura grew too. "I'll just add your soul to my collection."

"Tch!" Frieza growled. "Haaaaaaa!"

He flew and slammed down on the Goddess, but she held him back with one hand.

"So," she remarked. "This is your power." She exploded power from her hand to send Frieza flying back. She stared at her hand. She still felt fine.

Frieza was shocked his attack was stopped so easily.

"Not laughing anymore, huh?" she smirked, her irridescent crimson eyes burned into his.

He glared, not allowing his fears to consume him. "I'll send you back into the piece of jewelry!" he blasted repeatedly.

She held her hand out, forming a shield that blocked all the ki blasts. While a cloud of explosions filled the air betwen them, Ayata flew up and sent a familiar laser down at him.

Frieza narrowly dodged it and looked up. "How dare you...!"

Ayata grinned menacingly. "Dance for me, monkey," she held her hands out. She fired lasers from all her fingers.

Frieza was furious she was using his own signature attack against him, but also because they were so much more explosive than his. He struggled to dodge both the beams and the rock debris, so he took to the clouds.

"Running away?" she taunted, catching up behind him.

He cried out and kicked down at her.

She dodged and swiped to grab his tail. She pulled him down and repreatedly punched him as if she were playing paddle ball. "Are you feeling regret yet?!" she yelled, her power rising with anger. "Or is it overshadowed by pain and fear?!"

Frieza grunted with each hit, not expecting them to be so poweful. He desperately flicked his tail at her face, making her let him go.

He pulled back and shot her while she was still distracted.

Ayata caught the blast and crushed it into particles in her fist. "You disgust me!" she yelled, flying in to send him smashing into the ground. She flew back down, but then noticed Goku and Vegeta had arrived.

"I don't need you boys," Ayata remarked. "Frieza is as good as mine."

"Aw, come on," Goku pleaded with a smile. "I wanna see what he can do."

"He is stronger than before," she told them. "But it's nothing to worry about."

Vegeta looked over the battlefield, spotting Frieza climbing out of his hole. "He won't last much longer. I'll just finish him off."

"But Vegeta!" Goku started. "I just wanna fight a little bit, and then you can finish him."

As they debated, Ayata went over to Krillin. She lowered to her base form. "Senzu?"

"O-Oh, sure! Good job!" he smiled and handed her one.

"Thank you," Ayata returned the smile and went passed the two saiyan men. "Hey, Frieza," she called. "Take this."

Everyone cried out in protest as she tossed the senzu bean to Frieza, and he caught it.

Frieza had noticed it cured everyone of their injuries. He smirked at his second chance. "You're a fool...," he ate the bean. He began to laugh as he felt good as new.

Ayata gave Goku a knowing smile. "You wanted to fight him at full power, right? Have fun."

Goku laughed nervously, remembering when he gave Cell a senzu bean. "Thanks. We'll definitely take care of it."

Vegeta sighed. They could've ended it quickly, but, he did want to see Frieza suffer a bit.

"You better," she smiled before walking back to her comrades and powering back down to Niya.

The Princess gasped and stumbled forward.

"Hey!" Goten caught her. "You okay?"

She blushed. "Y-Yes. I am now."

He smiled and helped her sit down.

"Did we win?" she asked.

"Um," Goten wasn't sure how to break the news.

"Not yet," Yucca replied. "Goku and Vegeta are here. They'll finish Frieza now."

"Oh, good!" Niya smiled in relief. "I've been training to use that form, but I still feel so tired after..."

Little Sister scurred back over to comfort its master. She smiled and pet her.

"I'll get you one of those bean things," Roche smiled awkwardly and they all made sure the Princess ate it.

"Huh? I feel a lot better!" Niya stood back up.

Goten smiled. "That's great but you can sit back down if you want to."

"I'm okay," she shook her head. "I didn't get to see you fight, so, can you tell me about it?"

"Oh, right! It was super cool!" he started. Even Trunks joined in, and her comrades too.

While they helped cheer up the Princess, the fight between Frieza and Goku began to pick up. It was just as before--Frieza was outmatched.

"This isn't all you've got, is it?" Goku questioned him.

"No," Frieza admitted. "I won't hold it back any longer. With this new form, I'll wipe you monkeys out of the universe's very existence."

"I've got a new form too," he smirked. "I'll go first."

He then powered up straight to god ki, enveloping his body in glittering blue aura, coloring his hair and eyes a bright blue.

Frieza studied him. "You managed to get even stronger than I imagined. But, don't underestimate me, monkey."

He spread his feet and concentrated. "Haaaa!" everything began to tremble, and his already incredible power began to rise.

A golden aura exploded around him, and soon, it glittered over his body, transforming his skin from white to golden and purple.

"Oh wow!" Goku commented. "I can't believe you got this strong in only a few months!"

Frieza smirked at his surprise. "I had never had to train a single day in my life. But now I see the strength I can gain in only a few months time."

The Saiyan couldn't believe it. "It's taken me years to get this strong, but you only managed it in a few months," he compared. "You know, you can stop this Frieza. Live to fight another day."

The Emperor frowned. "Even now you still want to show me compassion? You still haven't changed."

"Heh, nope!"

"It'll be your downfall," he promised.

Goku frowned. "I gave you your chance, Frieza. Here I go!" he blasted off and the two clashed.

They were both fighting at levels the others had never seen or imagined.

"Woah, look at my Dad go!" Goten awed.

"Do you think Great Ancestor is that strong?" Marmie asked.

"If she was," Niya started nervously, "I'd run out of energy pretty quick."

Trunks pouted and went up to his father. "Hey, Dad! You can do that too, right?"

"Of course," Vegeta replied. "As if I'd fall behind Kakarot."

The boy smiled proudly. "Awesome. Can I do that too one day?"

"You better," he remarked. "And stronger, you hear me?"

"Yes, sir!" Trunks promised.

"Good," Vegeta lightly smiled to himself.

"Um," Trunks whispered, "You'll make Mom not ground me, right?"

Vegeta thought about his wife's anger. "I'll handle it..."

Out of nowhere, Lord Beerus and Whis arrived. They only arrived to taste the dessert Bulma had used to lure them. Thankfully, she still had it in Jaco's ship and gave it to them.

"Hm, so Frieza has returned," Beerus observed as he ate the ice cream sundae with Whis. "His power has increased quite significantly."

"Quite so. He's matching the Super Saiyan Blue form," Whis agreed.

Ayata didn't miss the chance to greet Beerus, but she only emerged in her ki form, leaving Niya be with her boyfriend.

"You came to watch, Lord Beerus?" Ayata stood beside him.

"No, I came to try this dessert," he chewed on a strawberry. "It's quite delicious."

She pouted. "You missed me fighting Frieza. I could've finished him if I wanted to, but Goku and Vegeta wanted to fight, so."

"The Princess's body has gotten stronger?"

"Naturally," she smiled proudly.

"Glad to hear it."

Ayata stayed beside him, making small talk when she could.

Above Frieza noticed Lord Beerus the Destroyer, and actively stopped to engage with him. Once Beerus confirmed he would not interfere in the fight, Frieza continued.

But soon, Frieza's attacks were diminishing and he was slowly down.

"Kakarot, that's enough!" Vegeta called. "It's my turn!"

"Aww, you're only saying that because you've noticed his weakness too!" Goku protested.

"Weakness?" Frieza narrowed his eyes.

"Well yeah, it's obvious," he turned to him. "You came here right after you reached that form, didn't you?"

"I wasn't waiting any longer."

Goku shook his head. "You messed up, Frieza."

"Hey, Goku!" Ayata called from below. "It's time to share! Unless, you want me to take a bite out of that soul of yours," she held up her fingers, ready.

He flinched. "Um, no thank you! I'm sure Chi-Chi would kill me if I died again!" he laughed nervously. "Looks like it's your turn, Geets!" he powered down.

"Finally," Vegeta sighed.

"Get him, Dad!" Trunks cheered.

Vegeta nodded and took off to Frieza. With his son watching, he wanted to give the Evil Emperor who took away everything from him the beating of his life. "It's only fitting I end you."

He stepped back and transformed into Super Saiyan Blue as well.

Frieza bluffed and chuckled. "I see you monkeys always copy each other."

"At least we'll still be around, and you won't," Vegeta uppercut Frieza into the air.

As their battle took place in the sky, Frieza's Golden form began to fade. Commander Sorbet readied his blaster. "I won't fail, My Lord...!"

As Niya chatted with Goten, Little Sister raised her head and sniffed the air. From across the battle-formed ravine, she spotted a soldier that wasn't quite defeated yet.

Little Sister licked her mouth before scurrying away discreetly. She still hadn't learned how to fly, so she could only scurry and climb.

Vegeta continued to ruthlessly pound away away Frieza, knocking out his Golden form. "Look at you. It's over, Frieza."

Frieza grit his teeth. He was the great Evil Emperor Frieza. How could they all try to humiliate him?! "I—!!"

"Shut up," Vegeta smacked him back to the ground.

Frieza struggled on the ground, not having much energy left.

The Saiyan Prince landed in front of him. "Look at who's at who's feet now. After all these years."

The Emperor peered to the side, but his eyes widened.

Commander Sorbet cried out as Little Sister wrapped around him and bit down at his throat. When he fell down, unconscious, Little Sister grabbed the blaster and crushed it with her teeth.

As she met Frieza's shocked eyes, she roared at him. Satisfied with a job well-done, she scurried and jumped her way back over to her master.

"A blaster?" Vegeta scoffed. "You thought I would let my guard down enough for it to kill me? No. I'm not an idiot like Kakarot."

"Heyyy," Goku pouted.

"It's true, though," Whis agreed, nonchalantly eating.

Vegeta snickered.

Frieza grit his teeth. This isn't how it would end. "I'll just... END ALL OF YOU!!!" He began to form energy at his hands.

"No, you don't!" Vegeta kicked Frieza into the air. "Final... FLASH!!!" he put his hands together and send a golden beam.

Frieza didn't stand a chance. He yelled with the fury of failure once again before succumbing to death.

"Well, looks like it's over," Beerus, satisfied, set his spoon down.

Everyone began to celebrate with relief.

Trunks stood alone, proud of his father's epic victory.

10-08-2023

Vegeta - W
Gohan - No L's
Frieza - LLL

Hope you guys enjoyed the changes I made! Until next weekend!

<3 Alex-san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 677 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...
69.1K 2.3K 40
Upon the first day of high school, (Y/N) meets a boy by the name of Son Gohan. It does not take long for them to become the best of friends. Soon, sh...
7.1K 231 24
Years after kid Vegeta was separated from his trainer Jin-Jer, after their home planet was destroyed, the duo reunites to realize that there's more c...
4.9K 45 13
This story is about a demi god, that was born naturally gifted with abonormally high instincts. And gains something similar to ultra instinct called...