π‘«π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’‚π’π’„π’† [ πš‚πšžπš—πš”...

By Sooranji

𝑳𝒆𝒕 π’Žπ’† π’Œπ’Šπ’”π’” π’šπ’π’– 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’† 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 π’”π’‘π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ'𝒔 π’„π’‰π’Šπ’Žπ’†, 𝑳𝒆𝒕 π’Ž... More

π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›πšœ π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
EPILOGUE

01

3.4K 147 83
By Sooranji

WARNING:

🍥 This chapter contain mature contents please read at your own risk 🍥

It was a lively evening on the private cruise filled with only family and close friends congratulating the newly engaged couples who stood at the high podium raising their glasses for cheers, celebrating the start of a new relationship.

In November when the winter was about to knock on their door. Honestly it feels harsh to be on a cruise surrounded by water and a cold night breeze.

There stood a figure away from the crowd, standing at the edge of the cruise, leaning his back against the railing with a glass of champagne between his fingers staring at the smiling couples.

" missing Kale? " suddenly a voice echoed in his ears making him break from his train of thoughts before facing the latter with a small smile.

" how did you know Jungwon? " asked the older but the latter just shrugged before leaning on the railing of the cruise mirroring the older's action.

" Sunoo hyung where are the others ? " Jungwon asked while scanning the area looking for some familiar faces but couldn't find any.

" probably at the buffet " Sunoo muttered shortly before chuckling along with the younger who snatched his untouched champagne glass and chugged it down making the older click his tongue in annoyance.

" why don't you go and celebrate with your mom hyung? It's her engagement party after all.. " asked Jungwon curiously but eyes were still staring at the now empty glass of champagne thinking about getting a new one later.

" it's awkward.. " the older just mumbled causing the younger to laugh throwing his head back.

" is it about your step brother..hyung? " Jungwon asked teasingly and earned a sharp glare form the older making him laugh even more.

" he keeps staring at me so.. " He trailed off before a voice chimmed in making him turn his head with a smile.

" can't blame him you are just too beautiful to not to stare at " it was Sunghoon one of the old friends of Sunoo who is one year older than him making him his senior.

" there he goes flirting again " Jungwon said snatching Sunghoon's glass of champagne this time making him groan in annoyance.

" by the way.. you can't always be awkward if you are gonna live under the same roof with him now " Sunghoon added making the younger frown but nodded understandingly.

" I hope things will work out for us " he whispered to himself as he looked at the podium still surrounded by guests who were busy clicking pictures before his gaze slowly traveled to the figure at a little distance from the podium away from the crowd.

Fuck! He cursed in his mind when he found dark brown eyes staring at him from the distance while sitting alone on the couch. Those intimidating stares sent a shiver down his spine but he brushed those thoughts off thinking it's because of the cold breez since it's already winter and they are on a cruise surrounded by water.

He gulped before tearing his gaze away from those dark brown painted eyes and turning his back to the man staring at him shamelessly.

" let's go and eat I'm hungry " he said urgently while dragging Jungwon with him to the dinning hall as an excuse to escape those dark intimidating gaze that left him breathless.

_______

Staring at the empty room that was once filled with his belongings and memories of 20 years of his life made him feel mixed emotions. He heaved a sigh before brushing his fingers through his slightly tangled locks.

" Mr. Kim the car is waiting for you at the parking please come down faster " informed the man his soon to be step dad sent to escort him. He got up from the cold tiled floor before straightening his clothes.

He looked around his room for one last time before stepping out and headed to parking where the car is waiting for him to take him to the Nishimura residence.

_______

Staying up all night doing random stuff like sketching or adjusting the look of his room at freaking 3am, he doesn't know why he can't sleep. Maybe because he is feeling too energetic out of nowhere to sleep, maybe because he wasn't feeling tiredness from the engagement party back in cruise? Or maybe because he couldn't get a certain someone out of his mind.

Kim Sunoo, his soon-to-be step brother whom he met just yesterday at the cruise because he was in Japan till the party started as he had some last minute documents to sign to transfer and study in Korea for the time begin.

Yes that beautiful- no breathtakingly beautiful, gorgeous, stunning face.. those amber painted eyes.. those plumpy red lips.. no everything about him was eternal.

He groaned when he realized he was thinking about the older once again. He tossed away his sketch book and charcoal pencil on his study table before leaning back on his chair, throwing his head back and closing his eyes heaving a sigh.

It's too risky to think about his soon-to-be step brother like that. It's so wrong but it felt so right. He tried to think about any other things like anything else but him but his mind ran in circles bringing him back to the person who have captured his mind since yesterday.

" ughh..stop.. "

He was fighting his thoughts all night like fighting demons and finally the exhaustion got him when the clock hit 5 in the morning. Well his sleeping schedule was fucked up from the very beginning anyways. He got up from the chair and walked to his bed almost throwing himself on it before wrapping himself with his black comforter and drifting off to sleep.

It was a peaceful sleep except for the fact that he was fucking his soon-to-be step brother in his sleep and kept moaning his name that he just learnt yesterday. Yes, he was having wet dreams a very wild one until constant ringing of his door bell woke him up.

His slowly fluttered his eyes open before blinking a few times to let his blurry vision get adjusted to the still dark room. He groaned when he felt something twiching in his pants. He slowly looked down and he swore he scared himself. No way he got a boner from the wet dreams about his soon to be step brother who charmed him, but he brushed his thoughts off as " morning wood " and groggily walked out of his room shirtless.

He didn't bother to look at the monitor to check who's at the door because it's already past 6 am so it must be their cook who lives in their servant quarters.

He rubbed his eyes with one hand and with other he unlocked the front door before swinging it open just to scream in pure horror. He felt his soul leaving his body at the sight of a big ass snake with his head turned in his direction staring at him while flicking his tongue out and it's scales reflecting under the sunlight shining like rainbow.

He was too shocked to even see the man standing outside waiting for him to give him space to walk in.

" excuse me " the older finally spoke making the other froze at the familiar voice. He slowly turned to look at the older standing in front of him in his all glory wearing a black pullover with black distressed jacket paired with black loose fit straight leg jeans with star patch work of black too.

He had this big snake that was wrapped around his right arm casually like it's natural and staring at the unfamiliar guy who was gawking at them like a fool.

He suddenly hissed making the younger flinch.

" no, Kale behave " Sunoo said while bringing his right arm closer to his body before pushing the frozen guy aside and stepping in.

" Riki where's my room ? " Asked Sunoo while turning to look at the latter who was staring at him again like at the party. He felt his throat going dry under those piercing gaze so he turned around scanning the living room before he hear a voice spoke behind him.

" come lemme show you " said the younger before walking past him and he followed silently with Kale who was still flicking his tongue trying to taste the air of his new unfamiliar surrounding.

" this ones yours and mine is right beside yours so call me if you need anything " Ni-ki said and disappeared into his room almost slamming the door behind him leaving the older confused as to why he suddenly ran away like that.

" he knows my name " Ni-ki whispered to himself as he leaned his back on the closed door behind him. He rested his head against it before closing his eyes.

He recalled how the older called his name and it sounded just so beautifully sinful coming out of those plump lips.

His voice was as beautiful as him just like he thought when he first heard him on the cruise.

He sighed as he felt his dick twiching again in his pants and this time he had no other option but to help himself.

" I wish you could have helped me hyung " he said closing his eyes and grabbing his throbbing length out of his sweatpants. Imagining those pink lips of the older pressed tightly around his dick, sucking, licking his entire length as he gave him a good blowjob.

" fuck Sunoo- uh " He moaned as he pumped his length with his warm palm spreading the hot precum that was dripping from the pink tip of his cock all over his length.

Soon he imagined fucking the older from behind as he speed up his pace now thrusting into his own palm. His face distorted in pure pleasure as he chased his high secretly in the closed four walls of his room while moaning the older's name lewdly in a sinful manner.

Only if the older knows what was going inside the room beside his but is pretty busy with setting up his snake tank before putting Kale in it who explored the new set up happily. He truned on the reptile heater that comes with thermostats and closed the tank before heaving a sign.

" Kale enjoy your time in your new home though I doubt if I can say that for myself...did you see the way he was staring at me?! So weird!! "

He said while grabbing his hair in frustration staring at Kale who just flicked his tongue.

" I hope I'm not getting myself into some mess I can't handle... especially if it involves Riki "

He whispered to himself wishing for things to turn out for better but little did he know things are gonna get messy in the future.

To be Continued

[A/N]

Y'all better comment and vote don't just be dry ass readers that's not cool and lemme know if you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.9K 100
100 Enhypen short strories (Keep in mind I was like 14 when I wrote this so it's a bit cringey n childish but it's ur choice to read) WARNING‼️‼️ t...
30.3K 338 19
This book will include the following: F/ Fluff A/ Angst M/ Mature/Smut (only if I get requests for this) -Fantasy -Little Space -Mpreg Requests are...
24.2K 1K 30
It's all too late... Jay finally confirms his love for Jungwon but he has to go ⚠ This is a bxb story and it contains gay stuff. If you dislikes thos...
31.1K 806 8
𝐖𝐄 πƒπŽπ'𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 ππŽπ‘π ,𝐖𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 πˆπ“ ✨✨ This book contains mature content and language, exploring intimate relationships between 𝗦...