MINE ❤.

By nasha_4

I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not... More

Authors note.
characters.
chap1
chap2
chap3
chap4
chap5
chap6
chap7
chap8
chap9
chap10
chap11
chap12
chap13
chap14
chap15
chap16
chap17
chap18
chap19
chap20

chap21

254 9 10
By nasha_4

I was in an orphanage in Madikeri, there I met
sunaina maa.... She took care of me just like amma did. She became my support in those days when I cried for my only family left. She lost her baby and she joined the orphanage as a caretaker.. Starting her new life... And became my mom at last.
But I din't expect that night at all, I was waiting for viju to come and meet me for my birthday. I was so excited to show him my saree I wore for the first time, but something else showed up and I ended up seeing that monster of our lives again. He was the one I've seen, he came again, for once I thought, he came for me. But later, I realized, he was there for something else, he knew sunaina maa and maa said, I was his daughter, to save me. From then I acted along. Viju was completely against this, but I made him agree somehow as there was no other option left. I was already in his house as his daughter by then, not for the world, but secretly, I was. It was more like that illegitimate daughter. Then we dint knew what he was upto, every time I called him dad unwilling, I felt something crawled my body, that urge to kill him then and there. But I couldn't do anything and ruin everything. He was so powerful.. We were still struggling to build back VEDA. And without proper planning we can't do anything.
We grew up like that...

We had planned our safe game.
Viju and I got married 5yrs ago, we knew we were in great danger and one wrong step can ruin everything. If we die, we wanted to die as husband and wife and before that we had to save VEDA. According to the will, the transfer of property was already done 5 yrs back. But everything ended at vijay's 27th birthday. That was the safe point. So we did not reveal anything. If we did and we die, there were still chances of the whole property  going to the trust. But that wasn't the problem, that monster owned his shares in the trust also. He might do anything and get VEDA in his hands. After we got the property, we can transfer to anyone we wish, but not before vijay's 27th bday. If something happens to us after his bday, the property will automatically go to all the employees of VEDA  and no one can do anything then. Our Dads made the will Such way. They got to know about Nayak and dint let him into the company. And they had proofs against Nayak. That's why he killed them. And the evidence too along with them, died. So because of the risk, we had to be in ambush and anguish follow it.
All these days we were oblivious to what did Nayak plan. 3 months ago I got to know about my so called Dad's plan . He asked his " Daughter " To act like Dhara , who was dead and get the shares. At that time, We started our double game.
" Vijay, we need to talk"
" @ the hotel @ 7 ! "
" Ok"

" Vijay, he is not as we thought to be, he is more dangerous than our imagination, he  .. "
" Dhara, dhara... Cool.... Relax first"
" No... Its... He told me his plan... He is gona destroy everything... We need to stop him... He.. " Vijay kissed me stopping my blabbering, I was tensed after knowing how that monster planned to destroy our family forever, he had his men in our house and he started  to give slow poison to athamma already... Thank god I got to know about it now, before it's too late. Vijay dint let me go and kept kissing me bring my thoughts to him and our kiss. The fear of losing him flew out from my eyes as tears as I kissed him with all my love. He knew I was terrified and only he is my medicine now. All the distance, longing and love we had, we poured out in such times, it was our routine to meet secretly like this. The only way I could spend time with my husband was act like his fling, which was always our cover to spend time. Vijay,not even for once looked at other women... I know him...... It is always me whom he was with...we made love, every time we meet. It was not something just physical, our souls needed each other, until the next time we meet. We layed in each other's embrace.
" Now tell me what is it? " He asked calmly.
" I've already informed athamma about the plan and we are just doing that, no other option viju.. You have to listen to me please.. He is more than what we thought. He planned to send Radha as Dhara so you get married and he can get  the property from Radha and kill you. He planned to completely erase the existence of VEDA. Now we have to start our double game. "
" I DON'T WANT TO RISK YOUR LIFE "
" But, it's the only way, please viju. " I somehow made him agree explaining so much, yet still he agreed unwilling.
" Ok, so what is it? "
" Dhara has to come back, for real, but not reveling anything, we need to get married again, secretly,yet Nayak has to know that. Dhara is really alive and you getting married. There are men who work for him in our mansion, he is watching you. Take care of athamma. After that poisioning incident, I am really worrying about her more. Ask her to be safe, please, and she will call you now, telling you about the will, you need to act like you dint know anything about it and dhara being alive. You need to act like you hate me. Rest all leave it to me, I will take care.You need to trust me with this and not worry. I know you do, but you being too protective can expose us. Please Vijay. " I explained and as planned, athamma called him, When we were in the hotel . And our game started. It was a shocker for Nayak that dhara was actually alive and his brain worked exactly like how I thought, I only informed him about Dhara and Vijay getting married. He believed me to spy on them that day, foolish enough, and later, he made his men to keep bug transmitters in the mansion and in viju's bracelet too. Coz, he knew, that was gifted to him by me and viju wouldn't ever take it off.
That night, when we got married, he called me and told that he was planning to kill Dhara, that's when we had to play another game of Vijay hating me.
That night:-
I cut the call and turned around to see my husband standing with happiness in his eyes, that finally, he got me home, as his wife. I ran towards him, into his embrace and also that was the right time to tell him. The bug transmitted all our conversations, so I had to carefully whisper or find other ways to tell him. Thank god, Nayak dint plan any cameras. But the bugs were also a pain in the ass. I hugged Vijay tightly and started my drama. He got the hint. I showed him the bug was installed near the bed lamp. Now we had to make him believe that vijay hate dhara.... And to make it more believing, the only way was..
"Rape me" I whispered in vijay's ear as I hugged him tightly. He stiffened . I could sense he was angry for that, he wouldn't ever hurt me, but I am asking him to do it.. I dint had any other chance... Vijay should look like he really hates me and can go to any extent of hurting me... Because nayak already know that dhara is vijay's weakness... But if Vijay only hurt me, then it will be more easier to make that monster believe. Vijay dint speak anything, but kept giving me deadly glares and his eyes telling that he is not gona do a bit of what I just asked him to. But at last, the situation demanded and he unwilling did as I told. Even in the act too, he couldn't hurt me, his love for me is so precious that he couldn't even act like hurting me.. And for what he did, he hurted himself, by fighting in the ring that night... I know, that's the way he punishes himself, he gives physical pain for himself...
Vijay was so worried about me
That's why he planned the NewYork trip , so that he can have me safely beside him. Because, as dhara I can't, but as radha, I can. Our business deal and everything was a drama. That was to make nayak send radha to woo Vijay. How much we got crumbled in this double game.... Is what will be worth our struggle at the end. Soo DAD and Vijay will meet about our marriage and there is going to be the end of our miseries. Before that we had to make him believe that dhara and Vijay are divorced, fake documents were ready and even the fake property papers which showed recent transferring dates. We had this extra work to just buy us some extra time with the passing drama, we were nearing to our deadline.
Finally we did it.

The car came to hault in front of an old gate. Vijay got down and opened the door for me. A person was waiting to take us inside. We walked in and stopped outside a cell.
" Heya uncle, how have you been? " Vijay spoke.
" Looking at him, he seems to be dead by now, don't you think so viju, see he is not even moving. "
I clucked and Vijay smriked. A groan left from the body I was thinking to be dead.
" Oh he is still alive" We both sat down at the table in the room as few people dragged Nayak up making him sit before us. He actually collapsed on the chair. Dried up blood on the face and blood stains on his clothes, with fresh blood oozing out, weak and ready to die any moment, Nayak looked so scarry. But the fuck he could scare us. We had seen much more worse.
" You two, I will not ... Leave... You" He groaned in pain as he struggled to speak or rather try to scare us in his defense.
" Oh, I guess it's better you shut up and save some energy than using it and wasting it, it will only bring more pain and faster death by draining out all our energy " I commented.
" Right baby" Vijay clucked .
" How the... Hell... Did you.. Even... " 
" Get you to this state? " I completed. " Oh it was really hard, really. We nearly faced death. If not for the support you had from your brother and mafia friends, we could had taken you down long ago. But much more reasons took us all these years to get you to where you are now. " Vijay said.
Thinking about all those, is a real nightmare for anyone. It was not easy, not at all. Days and nights of pain and frustration of trying to find and track a person who could change our fates wasn't easy at all!! The Mob wasn't simple to deal with . Years of hard work and struggle, we finally tracked the capo. It was a do or die situation that day, knowingly we entered inside the den, clearly deciding that we might not come back.
Nayak had the support of his brother who is one of the leaders in the underworld. Malik runs illegal business openly and Nayak pretend to be legal, but the cover he has is hidden behind him in the form of his brother. They were well hidden. No one knew how he looked, where he lived, he was like a ghost, like he dint even exist...
If something happened to Nayak, Malik will hunt us down, he was so much more powerful than Nayak. They both depended on each other's powers. We had power too,  being THE VIJAY AND THE RADHA, but he was a mafia, we weren't, nothing as compared to the mafia right!
VEDA had dealings across the country and also the world, and by gaining control over VEDA, will give them easy access to everything, even the government. That's why Nayak was behind us. And once he got it, no one could ever stop him. His greed for power was where it all started. Understanding all this dint took long for us, but planning and executing, it took us hell lot of our everything. After years of tracking , hacking, I and Vijay did, we found Malik, that was also a part of our  NY trip. That day , we walked  in between one of  the highest security system of the world and survived , we were carrying our weapons, we hacked into their system and got access for the entry pass to one of the party of Malik. All the chaos, people running for life and all that , oh my Dumbledore, I don't want to ever remember that day. Only thing is we go to end Malik's chapter once and for all. But the safe game we had to play was to keep it hidden that Malik is dead. If anyone knew it, not only Nayak, but the other mafia, would get all worked up . We kidnapped Malik . Vijay killed him Brutally. I've seen it with my eyes and I don't regret it. Because he deserve it ...for all the trafficking, playing with innocent lives , not to forget, if not for sunaina maa, even I would have been trafficked. Many knew that Malik was missing, they kept searching for him, they also thought that , he might have been hiding because of the super  attack we did in his party, no one knew it was us. nothing much , we just blasted his mansion. We had to kidnap him afterall. So we had very less time. And now we got Nayak too. The game came to an end.
" we are here to tell you that we won and we saved our family....not to give you a peace of mind by explaining you in detail, how we did it. Now die here... you thought , you were using me as your puppet and Vijay is your toy who does anything and everything you say, but I did all that to just gain your trust, backstabbing is only possible when you trust right, that is what you did to our dads. I've learnt it from you uncle, all we need is trust, to betray right! You destroyed our beautiful little happy family.... because of you, we lost our childhood...our happiness....when the kids of our age were happy with their friends and family, playing and growing, we sat planning and plotting to do business. Saving everything.... what we lost cannot come back .... and for that you are gona pay .... a huge worth.... you will pay for it... I will make sure of it...."
" you know why we are leaving you here, instead of killing you with our bare hands, when we have a chance , not once but en-number of times , all our lives?  Because, the trauma which you gave us is not something which will be suppressed by your death. You have to go through the same torcher ×infinite times than what we faced, and all the innocent lives you destroyed along with our family. All those kids you and your brother traded, all those lives you have taken... you deserve to get punished before you die. You can't die easily... I won't let you.... even if you die, your soul will have to shiver in fear for the torcher you are going to face. I promise !" Vijay said.
" now, you face the trauma of being tagged as the mental patient for the world, take shock treatment, but they are going to administer drugs to you... just like how you planned for my athamma... I had taken care of it. You will for real turn mad and die. "
" But by chance if you are still alive and come out of here... I will be right outside.... waiting to kill you mercilessly......and  it's a promise. " Vijay completed. His little speech satisfied my ego and I cared less to even spare and second glance at him as we walked out not minding his shouts and screams behind...... we left it behind.

Finally , we had a life to live...ours to cherish....ours was not a fairytale..... we fought against everything all our lives and finally we are heading to have our happily ever after..... thought its not the usual fairytale, it has to end with the routine end title of "and they lived happily ever after...." because it is what each one of us secretly wish for. To cherish our live with our love.

___________________________________________________
" hey monkey... stop there ... you are such a devil.... dhara , I will make you pay for this..."
" oh really... what will you do .."
" you will see it yourself, baby, once I get my hands on you.... I promise, you will see the galaxy for sure today." He winked teasing her
" for that you need to catch me dear hubby.."
" arghh... doll, give me back my phone, I need to go , I have a meeting, please bangaram, I will come back and spend time with you na. Just for an hour."
" you are sooo boring... and unromantic.."
" acha , now I became unromantic for you, very nice.... "
" yaaaa!!"
" Already I don't want to leave, but even after taking leave for one whole week ,spending time only with you, and still I postpone this meeting for the 3rd time, amma will kick me. Don't make it hard for me . see, my little baby is looking at us so innocently, what will my daughter think seeing her mom, jump like a monkey and making her dad run like this and torturing."
" she can't even understand a bit , kavya is just 6 months old, and what did you say, I am torturing you!! You don't love me anymore.." she pouted.
" yaa, I love my Radha more than you... she is sooo sexy ... and understands what I want" he winked.
" then go to her only , dare you touch me, I will kick you out of the room." She sulked.
" ok..bye.." he said and walked till the door and closed it . Tuning back, he took longs strides towards her , and in a matter of seconds, his body was pressed against her , as he kissed her madly..
" hey radha, will you let me be your Krishna? I love you like no other.... you are all I love..." he mumbled against her lips.
" I am Dhara, not your Radha" She said, trying to hide her blush.
" Radha or Dhara , you are Mine bangaram.... only MINE."

-------------------THE END------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
18.5K 782 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
225K 8.1K 26
__COMPLETED__ Cover credit :- @_starflies_ and @IndianLegion **Warning:- THIS BOOK IS IN HINDI AND ENGLISH AND TILL NOW I HAVEN'T EDITED IT, SO IF YO...
348K 32.2K 64
Her pov when he doesn't have any feelings then why he play with my feelings.....that was the worst night of my life when he leaves without letting me...