Nopifili Chronicles: Book 1 (...

By MTCJ101

Set in the tumultuous times of Nopifili's continent, War of Change tells the epic tale of a prominent realm t... More

Foreword before the Adventure Begins!
Glossary of Terms
Volume I - Part I: The Becoming
Volume I - Part II

Volume I - Part III

41 1 0
By MTCJ101

He drew a deep breath to calm his senses, only to find himself unable to bring own nerves under control now that his flesh began quivering every time his blood lust sprang forth beyond own conscious command; a by-product inclination that even Matt do not quite have any awareness of although sentience becoming more acquainted every now and then.

Soon enough, Matt would recognized the familiar sensation creeping under his skin. Hair all over body soaring high in response before the presented ordeal. An unfailing indication he must adapt against any circumstances, or would he? For he don't know if it was a drive nor fear, or perhaps his body was that tired to his mind for he couldn't move any muscle in some extent. Be that as it may, but the dagger was on sight. Footsteps nearing, and before Matt could crawl on four, another blow from his back was received out of nowhere.

The Striker was instantly on him, so shall the kid plummeted down where he belongs. Thud! The impact made the boy immobilize for a while. Captain Severino, then nudges the kid's body by a foot in aid along the metal cane he is wielding until Matt has been turned around with his back completely lying against the ground. However still, Severino met the similar expression the boy had casted when they had first spoken; I was expecting more of a fear than defiance, he thought to himself - this stubborn kid is really something else.

How long has it been since Bojert gave me the same look. Severino reminisced over his former prodigy who is now his enemy, infamously known for laying waste across half of eastern Vandua up to the very present moment. The territories in north and east of Vandua called him under the notorious name of 'Bojert the Butcher,' for hacking his enemies in half during and after the battle. One of the most appalling war signatures there is among them contending warlords before Bojert leave the battlefields, high and dry, with them decapitated corpses sitting upright impaled on pikes; arms, limbs, heads, and bodies. A truly sadistic matter that remains at large and unaddressed.

Severino figured it would take a long while until the entire eastern Vandua succumbs under his tyranny. Presumably about several more years on the grounds of formidable resistance putting up by their rivaling conquerors, and when that happens, the north shall be the next target upon his bloody campaign for utter conquest over the lawless region. Captain Severino must find his successor before the day he fears comes knocking down to his doorsteps, and perhaps he already found one. However, the boy were yet to learn whats it's like to be a true warrior out there. He still lacks the cold heart needed considering everything that has happened to him; whereas unlike how Bojert quickly adapted before the unforgiving realm when he was the same age - like a book left open to be written.

Bojert is an exceptional talent. He understood how things work out in this so-called life despite his young age back then even if it meant abandoning own humanity. Severino does remember the day when he put the young Bojert under his wicked sport, where he accomplished the task by using his comrade as a bait, thus, yielding a window of opportunity in slaying down the ravenous runner. He might had lost his beloveds that very day, but had gained something much more greater in return, a significant sacrifice which had turned him into the dreadful warlord he is now - with his versatile quality, ambitious spirit, and inhuman heart who puts up to nothing more than his thirst for glory.

However, this kid defied all odds. He even managed to snatched a dagger from one of his men without their knowledge. One of a kind without a doubt. But it was not supposed to turned out this way, for one was meant to die in order for the other to live; a sword was deliberately put down beneath the wagon where the other kid was tied down.

Captain Severino leaned over the feisty soul to take a closer look, fearless and daring. He, then subsequently crouched down just beside the kid, dropped his metal cane and sounded his mind out; 'you think you're a hero little one? no you're not.' He subsequently grabbed the kid's hair and have yet again hoisted him up to his seating from his quick rest where he casted another intense glare to Matt. Severino surely knows how to play with his victims.

'Sit down for a second, will ya?' asked by the Striker. This time, the young warrior appears to be complying unexpectedly without any hint of further reluctance; barely keeping his head held up high in order to keep the menace locked in line of sight, so that they would keep their ground in standoff as they exchanged look of repugnance against each other. Matt couldn't care less anymore before the grim reaper. His face was partially covered in dirt with soiled own blood spewed out from his panting mouth and injured temple.

'Hmmm... I guess trashing you will not be enough.' Captain Severino assumed the boy was used to it, prompting him to pressed on any way possible to listen after putting his only arm off away from Matt's crown, then slowly proceeds in reaching something just behind his back beneath his loosened cloak; 'Playing the hero would only get you in trouble... As for putting your life at risk for the sake of others.'

His reasonings were casually delivered while threatening the kid's prone neck with the dagger that Matt had stolen, wadding off the remains of the runner's cursed blood on his face as though Severino were cleaning it. Matt swallowed hard before the sudden occurrence and Severino could tell that fear were beginning to get on the kid's nerves, for them troubled eyes began shotting glances back and forth between his metal cane few paces from their side, yet would prolonged at the Striker in icy loathing gaze.

Nevertheless, the kid's lasting hostility were nothing new to Severino, and for that, he must control himself from slaying anyone whom dares to oppose his authority at the time. This boy is one fortunate soul.

'Let it be a free man or some creature in chains-' This time Severino's tone was firm and deliberate; 'you-will-not-protect-them.' Severino taps the kid with the lethal object as he makes his point; 'If it's their time, it will be their time. Why would intervene to save those without powers? You're not doing them a favor boy, you're just prolonging their suffering in this corrupted world. If you deliver them from their adversaries, what are the chances they stay alive afterwards.' Captain Severino began to meander around the top rank as he makes himself clear while seeing to the crowd; 'So why don't we say let the universe do its natural selections, right?'

'Hear!' There appeared some concurrence among his men as they sound their collective accordance; 'and we might as well invest our time for ourselves, our purposes and own strength! but not to meddle against how life unfolds but to take advantage and gain from it, hmmm?!' Severino chortles in disgust as he sees to the enchained young warrior; 'unforgivable wretches. Weaklings holds no place in Vandua nor worthy of life, let alone to exist beyond inhumanly possible.' He then picked his way to Matt's comrade, towards Karl, whom look as brave as Matt before the face of dangers, though one could tell how hard he was trying to fake it.'Do you know how you ended up in such a pathetic position little one?!' Severino grabs Karl's face by hand, pressing it as hard until his mouth agape to his ache with tearful eyes that signifies mortal dread.

'Because your people were weak, they were helpless and if they cannot protect themselves, how on earth could've they protected you, just as how you couldn't fight for them knowing you don't have the STRENGTH! Hmmm?!' This squirt were second in rank for a reason, Severino recalled; 'See that kid over there?! Look at him, eh, Look at him!' snapped by Severino as he forced Karl against his will.

Karl was now breathing hard, heartbroken, soul burning in wrath, and unsurmountable guilt devouring his insides as he wept not on the grounds of his hopeless situation, but due to the fact of the people he had lost before his very incompetent presence. He has been told. Face closer, but not too far than he has ever been with the striker, and goes whisper Severino within the earshot, filling the second rank with compelling malice; 'The deities of heaven and earth transpired to give him an opportunity, because he shred enough blood and sweat, aiming for power in order to overcome his own worthlessness, therefore, he vanquished the foul creature -' such unsightly conditions has been perceived between Matt and both of them; Captain Severino's sinister grin, the second in rank seething anger and Matt with his typical look of bravery.

'And yet here's your pathetic ass somehow still alive, restrained by irons when you could've been in his position instead, correct?! I wonder how you had survived boy, you should've died along with em corpses of your folks! - for your good as dead the moment enemies had you in chains, remember that kid.' then brushed off Karl's fuming face by a solid smack as his parting course.

Young bloods are no different to blank pages. Written and painted upon those who wields the ink, and with that shall gave rise to a contingency plan served for Severino's own ends in case things went out of hand: ever should the top rank decides to go rogue, just as how the ungrateful Bojert turned his back against the glory of Donto. There will always be a figure, lurking behind their very shadows whom shall come after them no matter what it takes. The most treacherous enemies worse than any living there would ever be, committing one entirety to exact revenge, Karl against Matt, souls who got nothing to lose, indeed - the most dangerous of them all.

'But don't you all worry!' Severino was gesturing over them young warriors, meeting their troubled eyes as he pressed on; 'cause these men in arms! People like myself are here to save you some troubles, isn't that great?!' He was looking positive, and he likes to talk, a lot.

Another loud cheering of unison covered the atmosphere.

'Straight to the afterlife for good, free from the peril of this world - so be grateful, eh...?! And considered it as an act of kindness, all of you trifling worms.' Then returned his focus back to the promising prospect; 'you save one soul today - and for what?! Hmmm? for them to get killed by these men the following day? not to mention them other walks of life, particularly the runners. You see, Vandua don't waste time for worthless beings, and neither should you, boy. Keep that in mind. But I doubt words alone will be enough to make you see the bigger picture, aren't you, little one?!' Captain Severino sounded unsatisfied.

'What did you said to him?' He could've just nodded, stay silent, or agreed verbally to the menace, but no. Instead, he had to asked the question, for he found himself worrying for Karl after the unsettling glare he gave off not too long ago to him. All of a sudden, he felt as if somewhat responsible behind Karl's apparent fury and it shows. However, as concern as Matt could be, his naive disposition would finally pierced through Severino's nerves.

Looming rooted in chaotic temper, Severino couldn't help but emerged infuriated after the troubles he expended through, only to be questioned flat straight to his face despite the unfavorable odds over their existence; 'You wanna know what I'd said - to the boy?' The question was repeating inside his head. Do you meant to tell me, that after making myself clear with all the things I just pointed out, you still have the guts to worry about this vermin instead of your own breath? Are you mocking me boy? If anything, Captain Severino was not impressed unlike their first dialogue beforehand, and the longer he broods about it, the stronger his body tremble in lust for blood under murderous intent.

The top rank was only two paces away from inevitable death, and there would be nothing Matt could do if the Striker decided that the fun had come to an end. The only thing that keeping him alive is the fact that Matt, was indeed the encountered one; his exceptional skills was evident, and his firm character was unyielding to a fault.

Disposing a superb talent would be a waste. It was a total sheer luck to stumbled upon this rumored kid. Severino cannot wait any longer to discover a similar capacity, so he had to reconsider, reigned in his steaming instinct, and had convinced himself to abide for the meantime if he wish to produce a successor that would take his place in the table of conquerors.

Bojert the butcher has defeated the iron east in a disastrous war at the battle of red mountains four years ago, thus taking his position, and emerging as a new warlord among the four seats of conqueror's table. The late fool of eastern warlord had underestimated his devious nephew, fell under his blatant provocation, and marched his army to quell the contender once and for all outside his territorial borders, only to suffer a consequential defeat. A grave mistake that had cost half of eastern Vandua's domain, and years from now it will be the whole eastern region that shall succumbed under his power if no drastic action will be taken for the better. A task Severino had accepted in exchanged for the strength twofold stronger than any average man; not being a chosen but a bargained he agreed upon - along with it was his cursed weapon, the metal serpent cane. He wonders if Bojert had also crossed fate with a rogue sorcerer given his left and right victories - he was gaining the upper hand than the rest of the conquerors, and if he happened to stumbled with one, what blessing, or should this lawless land have called it, 'a cursed' he have received from these foreign folks whom originated at the land of Blesendor.

Nonetheless, Severino drew in some air to breath out the misgivings streaming within his head. He couldn't risk another blow to the kid that might lead to unwanted ramifications. Beating the kid hasn't proved fruitful in knocking some senses out of his knucklehead, let alone instilled discouragement over them observing young warriors. Though, Severino will attempt another guaranteed measure: an unfailing approach to address him without further return of defiance under one sleeves.

'Dijiah! Bring me the gold!' Severino was the first to break the silence over the area. The summoned warrior has right away answer to his captain's call. Striding in obedient bid for the awaited order, which was followed shortly by another; 'You, Get over here!' Severino beckoned forth to the guardian of the young warriors, Captain Dean's trustworthy right hand - whom just a moment ago bore a stern expression all alike his comrades, now have been curtained by a taut face which subdued a momentarily whoop of triumph, and it shows. 

Without further ado, the captain of the guardians solely hastes towards the head of the cavaliers. Walking eagerly in long quick steps as he parted away from his men behind, leaving them for a while; warriors of the same interest, strengthened by one goal - to reap the fruits of their hard-sowed endeavor from months of training the best product they had ever produced.

Matt keenly observes how Dijiah, the cavalier whom forewarned them about the dangers of the runners, carry off a treasure chest on his shoulder all by himself. If Matt heard it right, it was said to be filled with pounds of absolute gold. An incredible amount of wealth, enough to buy an army - ten times its size. Matt himself, have long wished to buy an army to served his purpose. As Dijiah put down the box of steel on the ground, big brother Sean arrived right just after him to claim what they meant to have.

'Do all of these kids as capable as this one?' The head was asking Sean as he referred to Matt on the ground.

Telling the truth is a gamble of long odds. Sean decided not to answer directly but to proceed on explanation; 'As you can see m'lord, Matt is quite very special. Far too exceptional to be compare over the rest... erm, to the extent our captain would let him do whatever he wants once in a while, that, for so as long he keeps excelling like he always used to.' Sean swallowed hard as he went on; 'though bother not m'lord, for I can assure you that all of them were trained under similar hardships. They were nurtured to their wits end and possesses the same mindset to-' Sean paused before uttering the next word, his mind went blank to choose anything but the word discipline, but he failed; 'that any discipline warrior-' Matt was not so discipline recently, but Dean ploughed on; 'If not heartless killers embodying the required talents - combat skills and fighting spirits needed for your growing dynasty, m'lord.' Stopping in split second between his lines was disastrous. Sean sniffed hard. Airing a load of draught. He felt almost throwing up before the unnerving presence. It was heavy, but he held and withstood - instinct on guard and senses to the roof, when the living menace begin to speak out his mind.

'That explains why.' His tone was light, implying hint of grasped apprehension.

It seems Sean has said the right thing, for now. What a relief, so he will added - this, on behalf of Matt; 'Although, this one is above our rules m'lord. But, I believe he'll do better, and behave better on your care.'

Captain Severino and Dijiah shot him an inquisitive look, expressing faces in impatience that demands an immediate explanation at once. Sean took noticed, so straight away for elaboration what he was meaning to say; 'This may sound ridiculous m'lords, but you see, this little one grew fond of our captain: taking him as a person no different to his late older brother, and the rest, as we how I may put it, had somehow paved way for their odd relationship given that Matt, this boy right here, was performing implausibly exceptional for his young age - not just on his battle skills but for his flexible disposition as well, thus, earning everybody's acknowledgement, even them masters' themselves, thus, favoring him over the rest which would in turn gave rise to his apparent behavior. A spoiled. And what could we say, special treatment for him - head as big as his natural talent, but an ideal comrade one would have ever wished for.' 

Both of the listeners were absorbing his story, but they were looking for something more Sean could tell. Perhaps an example would do the job. 

'There's this one time where he suddenly vanished in the deep cold night. It remains a mystery how he snuck out of their dungeon cell, a sole fugitive. A day after his disappearing, and there's still no signs of his presence. Our captain himself attempted to track him down, but Matt was too smart, trained to his core - the warrior he is right now, so tracking him despite of trying was futile, and it was at that moment the kid was considered dead, slaughtered somewhere across the region but not ruling out the chances of being a wanderer, if not had been clawed down by cursed walks. Eight days later he returned by dawnbreak, not as a boy but as a man. On a fine dark warhorse in full cataphract was Matt. He was beyond recognizable, wounded and beaten from a hard fought battle, and he was not alone. Herded at flank sides in tow was ten strong hoofs, enough to hauled a wagon loaded with spoils of war.'

The masters was caught off guard upon what they had stumbled. Almost everyone was astonished. Matt's young comrades' was ever so glad that he returned, and with some company, they began to cheer. While on the other hand with the masters, the oppressors of the village themselves, found it outrageous and unacceptable on the grounds of supposed betrayal. But he returned, and it was evidently clear that he accomplished such significant feat where no any man in the village could have ever achieved.

'It was the captain who first to address the situation.' Sean continued. 

'Matt! Was is this all about?!'

'See it for your self captain. A gift! For training us well!' The top rank answered as proudly as he could get. Then goes he down unconcious to his well-earned rest.

'But all was there to deal was the caravan, for the kid was so depleted he went out of consciousness, and was sent for immediate attention. The captain entered inside the wagon, and stumbled upon crude weapons in distinctive sorts; mostly were metals, spears in bundles, stacked of arrows, and small arm-round of shields, even stocks of leathered animal skins were in possession - a supply that could armed a small army. Soon enough, the words about his returned would pulled the sleeping village outside in attendance, free stuff for all. The oppressors seized most of the weapons, barely leaving scraps behind.' Said by Sean, however, the momentarily pause was snatched away by Severino. 

'Your oppressors you say?'

Sean instantly sounded his sorry; 'Our masters m'lords, my apologies.' Uncalled anxiousness immediately gripped his heart for an instance, then to his surprise, the menace didn't turn savage but rather the opposite.

'Hahha. Don't be sorry. Yes, you're right about them. I myself, do hate them too! Those clueless oppressors! Hahahha! and will soon going to destroy them, and claim their lands, and take their heads, and sell their wives! hahaha. Are you with me boys?!' 

'Ayeeeeee!' Severino's warriors responded to his statement as loud as they can. Seconds later, Severino reclaimed the atmosphere and the silent air;

' Very well. And then? I want to know what happens next. So continue, please keep on going, eh.' Severino were at it again. Asserting glimpse of hope as to show he was keenly listening before he proceeds upon killing. Unfortunately, his sadistic act mostly ended up in failures, particularly in concealing his malicious intent, thus putting everyone right in their place overshadowed by fear and distress before his very presence. Just how things supposed to be - little moments that he cannot just miss to savor out of sheer ill-fun, now isn't that entertaining? But not as entertaining as what he was hearing at the time, so perhaps this slave will get to live for the meanwhile.

'However, there this one object that were far more imposing compared to all things within the transport. Inside the wagon was a gunny sack m'lords. Captain Dean was the first to discover halfway in taking the items out. He figured it would be a rotting flesh of a man within the bag, for he knew the foul stench one gives, where its lower portion was fully besmeared with mucky dirt, red and dark, still trickling with dead blood and flies feasting all over the sack in one corner. The captain dragged it out, leaving stain on the wooden floor and halted not until he emerged through the open door outside the fresh atmosphere. He had to see it for himself, what's inside the sack under rays of light, and apparently, so was the intrigued crowd who couldn't help - ' Sean breaths in, snatched a fleeting glance upon his listeners and to his surprise, both of the menace were still all ears, eyes over him except the Striker whom eyeing the battered young Matt sprawling on the ground. Sean then went on; ' - but to shift their occupied wits to the center of affair. Captain hurled the sack into the open space, where the knot came loose midair and when the time it crashed against the eroded ground, Amputated hands gushed out the sack all over the place like bunch of meat hacked down into pieces. No more or less but all left hands.' Captain Severino chimed in before the slave could finish his sentence.

'So the boy in your story was this brat right here.' Severino didn't looked surprised and scoffed in approval.

'Yes m'lord, actually, we believed he was the prophesized kid mentioned in the good old books.' That was unnecessary thing to say. How ridiculous of me. But then again, Sean had a good start.

'I think fate is at work today, and gods has been favoring me. Yes! That must be it!' claimed by Severino as he nods in his picturing delusions.

'I agree captain, that the future is without doubt, on our side.' Dijiah sounded out his takes. Casting more coals over Severino's messed-up mind.

'That's why he's been difficult, I should have known.' Severino nods slowly as he reasoned out himself.

'Seven open palm of gold, as what has been agreed on behalf of my man that goes by the name 'Norel,' Yes?' Severino proceeds in dealing with the business.

Sean answered obediently. 'Ye - yes m'lord,' Stuttering upon hearing the incredible fortune they were about to receive. However, there was a concern that doesn't seemed to shake off from his mind, and he was dying to ask about it; 'M'good lord, I'm sorry but I can't help but to noticed that Norel is nowhere to be found in your company. It's been the first time for the past five months that his absence had ever happened.'

Severino uttered no response to Sean. A negative disposition Sean was ready for.

'In any case m'lord,' Sean nervously chuckles for a second; '- do the guardians will be expecting more of your monthly visit instead of Norel's unit?' asked explicitly by Sean who seemed to be getting used speaking with the danger himself.

'No need to bother. You'll be hearing from us. Whether from my troops or Norel. So much for that, my man has told me about another matter... something regarding about extra survivors... you see - spared...' Severino started to look around while going on with his query; ' - as further part of the deal, one could tell a beloved one for each of this boys if I'm not mistaken, whom we could use as necessary objects for making the most out of these promising prospects - well?'

Alyssa. My little sister. I knew it! That I saw her that day, that she's alive! But that, I cannot remember where. The beaten eavesdropping Matt, was long hearing their entire conversation within earshot, and suddenly, he felt a rapid surge of urgency building within his inside; to stand up and find his sister, but where? I don't even know where to start - no, I think I do, within the village beyond the restricted zone.

Sean had let the Striker finished telling his mind. Necessary objects you said. Despicable monsters. Though, who am I to judge. I'm no far different compared to them; 'Yes m'lord, they're still with us - alive and well. I believed they're on their way now, en routed to this place as we speak, herded along by a unit of good fighters. Armed and on horseback. The village is about an hour journey on foot away from here m'lord. The company has been instructed to set off before sunrise could emerge over the horizon as soon as we received the news of your forthcoming, so I reckoned we could expect their arrival any minute now m'lord. And if not, the chances of encountered inconvenience are inevitable, which is frequently proven. Please do understand and abide with us some extra time for a while now m'lord.'

That's a shame, they won't get to witness the fall of their tormentors; ' - I mean, there's nothing we could do about that.' Severino made his response known to the guardian. That's why we'll be killing some time.

Sean could not tell what's going on inside his unpredictable mind except his demented mentality, but he's aware that he must keep their patience in check, at least until the prisoners finally show up; ' - Though, we are strictly prohibited to mention such matter regarding the prisoners -' right. Matt was still sitting just behind. So turned around goes Sean as he refrained from mouthing more and to his surprised, Matt was gawking at him with one eye over the other shut closed. Obstructed by bit of own blood painted on his face. Sean could tell by looking, that Matt knows something where he shouldn't have. Perhaps the ruthless scoundrels messed up their work when they attacked his people. Of course, he would have known. The kid was no exception, but good grace these muscleheads; Of all the kids why it had to be Matt. He already knew.

Captain Severino followed after Sean's field of view. He then tapped over the guardian's shoulder and went passed ahead limping on his metal cane towards the kid. He halted when he was only pace away the top rank, and there he stood rooted for a while, and finally the anticipated words came out; ' - Whatever you heard kid, you got that right. I have someone you love held imprisoned by my men, and I suggest you start behaving as a good dog otherwise you'll be watching them get ravaged before your very eyes. To get killed just enough so they won't die instantly, and you'll be there to hear their scream of anguish over and over again. Wouldn't that be nice? So don't die on me, stay alive and follow my orders. Mmm-hmm, thats all for now. Keep that in mind.'

To exist in the lawless land of Vandua is indeed a fate worse than death. Bounded by life that won't let you live nor let you die even at your own choice but rather for the wicked cause of growing evil. So there's no escape at all, let alone be subjugated until a unfortunate soul can't continue no more, or perhaps has been slain as how it has always been. Poor kid, Sean thought, which would oddly have himself find somewhat ludicrous for feeling sorry where he was one of the reason behind Matt's awaiting calling. Either way, I yielded no choice. Saying no, would only mean death, for hiding them prisoners was futile given that these savages already know the answers before I could have uttered my response. Technically, Sean had got away from the jaw of death and save his own life, but in exchanged of Matt's.

'Open the chest.' Dijiah followed his captain. The dust of gold gleams as how Sean's naked eyes beams in animation, sense of guilt washed away, toppled over by emerging triumph - particles of unimaginable sand were just right before him.

In no less than handful of seconds, Sean took out a coin pouch of a size rather larger than the average. Where he will put the village's future for incoming months ahead, or would he? For a once in a lifetime opportunity has finally turned at hand. A second chance bestowed by the gods to live a life for the greater glory of Lightylden's might. A dream he was longing for. After all, there's no reason for him to stay anymore in this wretched hole. Mayborn, the only person he has left to press on living has been taken away from the village by their oppressors three days ago; the love of his life whom he's been with for turning of years was gone in a snap of a finger just like that. The following day, her body was returned, violated beyond words on the grounds of captain Dean's deemed misconduct - apparently, he was returning home these past recent days late after dusk from the training grounds because of little chitchats with them young warriors. As a punishment, Mayborn's crucified body was erected high in plain view outside the village's walls. A horrendous sight that would serve as a grave reminder where such insubordination under any measure will not to be tolerated.

End of Volume 1 - Part III

Continued in the next page.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 2.4K 49
This is the unknown story of the winter war, where kingdoms and sorcerers sacrifice their lives to prove themselves what is Change and Peace. The sto...
65 32 44
Step into a world of mystery and excitement, where corruption and betrayal lurk around every corner! In this thrilling novel, the protagonists will t...
7.7K 1.2K 45
One war. Two Sisters. One end. There is no running from it. Fate shall have its way as both daughters of Stormband take to the field of battle. Each...
8.8K 766 44
(Book One) Believed to be the descendants of Angels, the winged ones have ruled Engeldom for centuries, taking humans as their slaves. When Alina's c...